Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,074 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:18 AM

Kenyan Policeman Batters Girlfriend, Posts Her Nude Photos On Social Media - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Kenyan Policeman Batters Girlfriend, Posts Her Nude Photos On Social Media (49673 Views)

Angry Policeman Batters His Daughter In Uyo (Disturbing Photos) / FRSC Official Batters His Wife Who Is A Road Safety Officer. Photo / Face Of Woman Who Parked SUV, Jumped Off Mainland Bridge, Her Nude Photos Leaked (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kenyan Policeman Batters Girlfriend, Posts Her Nude Photos On Social Media by ItsawrapOutfit: 9:12am On Jun 20, 2017
Africa

1 Like

Re: Kenyan Policeman Batters Girlfriend, Posts Her Nude Photos On Social Media by Nobody: 9:14am On Jun 20, 2017
Their picture together fits the caption " beauty and the beast"
Re: Kenyan Policeman Batters Girlfriend, Posts Her Nude Photos On Social Media by whizcartel(m): 9:17am On Jun 20, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked
Her face even looked battered before the beating.

I wonder how some men cope with ugly women
*In the Weeknd's Voice* You only looking for attention. You only say sh*it because you never get enough. Such a lonely fellow.

3 Likes

Re: Kenyan Policeman Batters Girlfriend, Posts Her Nude Photos On Social Media by smith666999(m): 9:17am On Jun 20, 2017
please where can I find the uncensored pix, I hate seeing those blurred patches around vital areas of images.
Re: Kenyan Policeman Batters Girlfriend, Posts Her Nude Photos On Social Media by sharpwriter(m): 9:17am On Jun 20, 2017
Lakside1955:
Honestly, I just don't understand how girls of nowadays behave with this immoral conduct by sending their nude pictures out undecided

That's how one purposely send me hers yesterday night without even asking to do so, despite the fact that we just met at the bank on last Friday and I gave her a ride to her destination embarassed

N: B if anybody quote me like: pics of her or I don't believe it, I will just strike the person left yanch with spiritual cane grin

Pics of her or I don't believe it.
wink
Lakside1955:
Honestly, I just don't understand how girls of nowadays behave with this immoral conduct by sending their nude pictures out undecided

That's how one purposely send me hers yesterday night without even asking to do so, despite the fact that we just met at the bank on last Friday and I gave her a ride to her destination embarassed

N: B if anybody quote me like: pics of her or I don't believe it, I will just strike the person left yanch with spiritual cane grin

Pics of her or I don't believe it.
Re: Kenyan Policeman Batters Girlfriend, Posts Her Nude Photos On Social Media by calyfresh: 9:18am On Jun 20, 2017
I no see any nude o.
Re: Kenyan Policeman Batters Girlfriend, Posts Her Nude Photos On Social Media by calyfresh: 9:19am On Jun 20, 2017
undecided
Re: Kenyan Policeman Batters Girlfriend, Posts Her Nude Photos On Social Media by AmoryBlacq: 9:23am On Jun 20, 2017
hmm
Re: Kenyan Policeman Batters Girlfriend, Posts Her Nude Photos On Social Media by humblemikel(f): 9:27am On Jun 20, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

between the guy and the lady who is ugly
u are an Epic failure

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenyan Policeman Batters Girlfriend, Posts Her Nude Photos On Social Media by Tobies: 9:30am On Jun 20, 2017
auntysimbiat:
Hmmm... Wey pictures? Lol
you just want to see nude tongue
auntysimbiat:
you just want to see nude
Re: Kenyan Policeman Batters Girlfriend, Posts Her Nude Photos On Social Media by Nobody: 9:32am On Jun 20, 2017
Dont be sending nudes.....dey will not hear kiss undecided undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Kenyan Policeman Batters Girlfriend, Posts Her Nude Photos On Social Media by Adeyeancah(m): 9:33am On Jun 20, 2017
kaziblake:
You are obviously sick.
I just confirm say na "Arindin" this guy be
Re: Kenyan Policeman Batters Girlfriend, Posts Her Nude Photos On Social Media by Lakside1955(m): 9:38am On Jun 20, 2017
AmoryBlacq:

Bros how far show us pic na

something to ginger us for the day

Bro go and read your bible or Quran it will surely ginger you for the day grin
Re: Kenyan Policeman Batters Girlfriend, Posts Her Nude Photos On Social Media by cococandy(f): 9:45am On Jun 20, 2017
Heartless beast
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

2 Likes

Re: Kenyan Policeman Batters Girlfriend, Posts Her Nude Photos On Social Media by royalty18: 9:46am On Jun 20, 2017
I don't know where this idea of sending nudes across phones emanate from, but I'm sure it ain't far from hell! Ha ha! Your naked pictures on phone Boyfriend and girlfriend!! Not even couples should be doing so. Because any thing can happen to your device, beyond your control! What if your phone get stolen?? Hacked? Anything! Just anything! Not to talk of when the two of you now quarrel and the other feels he can get back at you with such obscene pictures!!
Re: Kenyan Policeman Batters Girlfriend, Posts Her Nude Photos On Social Media by yhungbrowhne(m): 10:08am On Jun 20, 2017
d way some guys behave y post her nude pics gosh
Re: Kenyan Policeman Batters Girlfriend, Posts Her Nude Photos On Social Media by mekusa12: 10:19am On Jun 20, 2017
Please my dear friends in this group, is there no way we can minimize some of this nonsense they post. How can some body after having good time with a baby, and the relationship happens to meet a brick wall he will be posting all sort of stupid things about the girl. Please we need to do some thing urgently before we start experiencing and having acid victims every where. That is my stake.

1 Like

Re: Kenyan Policeman Batters Girlfriend, Posts Her Nude Photos On Social Media by Nobody: 10:27am On Jun 20, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked Her face even looked battered before the beating.

misogynistic religitard ..undecided
Re: Kenyan Policeman Batters Girlfriend, Posts Her Nude Photos On Social Media by haykes(m): 10:38am On Jun 20, 2017
Ugly people kenya is their head quarter, see that guy face

1 Like

Re: Kenyan Policeman Batters Girlfriend, Posts Her Nude Photos On Social Media by ikgabriel(m): 10:45am On Jun 20, 2017
Don't lie is dat one yours??
auntysimbiat:
Re: Kenyan Policeman Batters Girlfriend, Posts Her Nude Photos On Social Media by zealot4me(f): 10:48am On Jun 20, 2017
Her brows though
Re: Kenyan Policeman Batters Girlfriend, Posts Her Nude Photos On Social Media by merxi55(f): 10:50am On Jun 20, 2017
You can imagine the level of ignorance...nonsense!
Re: Kenyan Policeman Batters Girlfriend, Posts Her Nude Photos On Social Media by bigfather(m): 11:48am On Jun 20, 2017

1 Like

Re: Kenyan Policeman Batters Girlfriend, Posts Her Nude Photos On Social Media by bashydemy(m): 3:51pm On Jun 20, 2017
Mhissgaga:
Men that can't control their temper

And woman control their temper right?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Indian Man's Reason For Killing A Policeman Goes Viral, Sparks Online Debate / Men Who Fought Policemen, Tried To Snatch Their AK 47 Rifle Arrested & Beaten / 8 Yahoo Boys, One Lady Arrested By EFCC In Ibadan (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.