Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,161 members, 7,815,056 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:13 AM

The New OAU Students' Union Bus Bought At N3m. Hit or Miss? - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / The New OAU Students' Union Bus Bought At N3m. Hit or Miss? (43867 Views)

OAU Students Sing 'Soapy' In Class, Lecturer Looks On / OAU Students Knelt Down To Write Their MEE 203 Exam / A Male And Female OAU Students Die (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Go Down)

Re: The New OAU Students' Union Bus Bought At N3m. Hit or Miss? by FRANKOSKI(m): 7:52am On Jun 20, 2017
Dialling 911
Re: The New OAU Students' Union Bus Bought At N3m. Hit or Miss? by purplekayc(m): 7:53am On Jun 20, 2017
ayourbamie:
This one nor fit pass 700K at most, I don't know much about Autos, by that the max I can pay for that
1 mil max
Re: The New OAU Students' Union Bus Bought At N3m. Hit or Miss? by kaptainp(m): 7:55am On Jun 20, 2017
grin please tell me you are joking... I guess its a case of old brooms knowing the corners
Re: The New OAU Students' Union Bus Bought At N3m. Hit or Miss? by jaychubi: 7:57am On Jun 20, 2017
INTERMAN:
It is currently causing controversy on social media. The Students union president was condemn for buying such an ugly bus for 3Million naira. Some said the ever dynamic OAU Students' union will reject this bus as a gift not to talk of buying it themselves while others condemn it for not befitting the image of a Union as that of Great Ife. What do you think?

Lol it means old politicians are learners compared to younger ones angry angry angry Damn !!!!!!

Jeez !!!! 500k bus bought for 3m n 2.5m stolen
Re: The New OAU Students' Union Bus Bought At N3m. Hit or Miss? by toprealman: 7:59am On Jun 20, 2017
Martinez19:
Chai. The seller cannot make heaven. grin
Are you a learner? They bought this stuff for say 700K- 1M and then pushed the price up to 3M. The extra na for FB,IG,twitter and status bragging.
Re: The New OAU Students' Union Bus Bought At N3m. Hit or Miss? by nestaAK(m): 7:59am On Jun 20, 2017
Corruption in every nook and cranny
Re: The New OAU Students' Union Bus Bought At N3m. Hit or Miss? by 1metre: 8:00am On Jun 20, 2017
I don't hv much to say here. An average Nigerian is fraud minded. Emancipation via education is suffering cancer. It will take anti cancerous process to heal Niger. The question is, who will led the course?

1 Like

Re: The New OAU Students' Union Bus Bought At N3m. Hit or Miss? by Nobody: 8:00am On Jun 20, 2017
3 what

Re: The New OAU Students' Union Bus Bought At N3m. Hit or Miss? by Sonoyom(m): 8:00am On Jun 20, 2017
this one pass MISS abeg
Re: The New OAU Students' Union Bus Bought At N3m. Hit or Miss? by galaxi(m): 8:04am On Jun 20, 2017
Going through all the comments made me understand that some people just post comments on subjects they know nothing about.
That is a toyota haice bus and looks like it was bought fairly used(direct tokumbo).
It is worth that amount! Go check the price around before saying thrash!
The brand new goes for close to 20m!
That bus is worth 3m!

5 Likes

Re: The New OAU Students' Union Bus Bought At N3m. Hit or Miss? by farotimitajudeen(m): 8:04am On Jun 20, 2017
INTERMAN:
It is currently causing controversy on social media. The Students union president was condemn for buying such an ugly bus for 3Million naira. Some said the ever dynamic OAU Students' union will reject this bus as a gift not to talk of buying it themselves while others condemn it for not befitting the image of a Union as that of Great Ife. What do you think?
#3m for this post-sabo-lagere's bus may God save us in this administration
Re: The New OAU Students' Union Bus Bought At N3m. Hit or Miss? by AuroraB(f): 8:05am On Jun 20, 2017
Martinez19:
Chai. The seller cannot make heaven. grin
The buyer, rather cool
Re: The New OAU Students' Union Bus Bought At N3m. Hit or Miss? by 2shure: 8:05am On Jun 20, 2017
Bus for loading pure water and bread
Wtf
Re: The New OAU Students' Union Bus Bought At N3m. Hit or Miss? by Kobicove(m): 8:06am On Jun 20, 2017
It is so difficult to find an honest Nigerian these days...

The guy most likely asked the seller to inflate the invoice and kick back the excess to him undecided
Re: The New OAU Students' Union Bus Bought At N3m. Hit or Miss? by CCDav1: 8:06am On Jun 20, 2017
INTERMAN:

As in it was bought or donated to the students by crayfish women trade association? Iyami.....
Re: The New OAU Students' Union Bus Bought At N3m. Hit or Miss? by Klington: 8:07am On Jun 20, 2017
Nigerian used for that matter cool

Re: The New OAU Students' Union Bus Bought At N3m. Hit or Miss? by solelymade: 8:07am On Jun 20, 2017
This is also a similar shit brought during the Ibikunle led SUG then for 900k each. I seriously doubt my generation will make Nigeria any better if the madness continues on a generic basis.
Re: The New OAU Students' Union Bus Bought At N3m. Hit or Miss? by harkynon(m): 8:08am On Jun 20, 2017
Please call abba kyari to burst the sug president. This is padding of the highest order
Re: The New OAU Students' Union Bus Bought At N3m. Hit or Miss? by Kobicove(m): 8:08am On Jun 20, 2017
galaxi:
Going through all the comments made me understand that some people just post comments on subjects they know nothing about.
That is a toyota haice bus and looks like it was bought fairly used(direct tokumbo).
That bus is worth 3m!

Does that look like a Toyota Hiace bus to you?

1 Like

Re: The New OAU Students' Union Bus Bought At N3m. Hit or Miss? by chukel(m): 8:08am On Jun 20, 2017
ojun50:
Brown new of that bus cost 11million presently bt while will a sch use such a color
where did u emanate from. What is brown new? Is there anything like brand new 1999 vehicle in 2017? How do u people reason. I really want to know.
Re: The New OAU Students' Union Bus Bought At N3m. Hit or Miss? by fabienjoe: 8:09am On Jun 20, 2017
Disgusting moniker...Disgusting comment....Many sick people about..
Re: The New OAU Students' Union Bus Bought At N3m. Hit or Miss? by techlorddsblog: 8:09am On Jun 20, 2017
pussyeater:
The Student Union President should be sentenced to death for buying this panduku for 3M

Re: The New OAU Students' Union Bus Bought At N3m. Hit or Miss? by ZACHIE: 8:10am On Jun 20, 2017
promofleetmc:
I think if their budget is about 3M.That's is the kind of bus they can buy.A Petri engine of that bus is a little over 3m.I still priced some over the weekend.A befitting one could be a brand new hiace which goes for 18m to 22m.Of course ,they don't have such money.If he buys a Nigerian used hiace(hummer ) for like 2.5m in no time it will come with issues and he will be blamed.The engine of the befitting hiace goes for 1.3m.Where will they get money to maintain it cos of it huge cost.Preido Casey go!I Dey with u.

Sense at last.
These kids don't know the damndest thing about how little 3m is when it comes to buying bused meant for the transport of goods and persons.
This Hiace Bus will command 3m and more in Berger, Lagos depending on the grade.
If you do not have the fact,, don't misjudge.
The color of the vehicle, though

1 Like

Re: The New OAU Students' Union Bus Bought At N3m. Hit or Miss? by fabienjoe: 8:11am On Jun 20, 2017
DieBuhari:
Yoruba youths and corruption are like Buhari and illness

Disgusting moniker, Disgusting comment...Many sick people about...
Re: The New OAU Students' Union Bus Bought At N3m. Hit or Miss? by Ayomidegbenga1(m): 8:12am On Jun 20, 2017
INTERMAN:
pls archive this topic for future purpose...i know the idiot will one day contest for political office...
Re: The New OAU Students' Union Bus Bought At N3m. Hit or Miss? by chukel(m): 8:12am On Jun 20, 2017
galaxi:
That bus is worth 3m!
brand new of what pls? A Toyota hiace 1999 model? You should be the one asking the right questions.
Re: The New OAU Students' Union Bus Bought At N3m. Hit or Miss? by techlorddsblog: 8:15am On Jun 20, 2017
ojun50:
Brown new of that bus cost 11million presently bt while will a sch use such a color

Re: The New OAU Students' Union Bus Bought At N3m. Hit or Miss? by tempex88(m): 8:19am On Jun 20, 2017
People are ignorant about happening in the auto industry. A 1994 tokunbo hiace bus(long Chasis) without AC sells for 2.5m.

This is not scam

3 Likes

Re: The New OAU Students' Union Bus Bought At N3m. Hit or Miss? by Nobody: 8:21am On Jun 20, 2017
it looks more like a bread delivery bus

1 Like

Re: The New OAU Students' Union Bus Bought At N3m. Hit or Miss? by galaxi(m): 8:21am On Jun 20, 2017
If it 1999 model don't you know there is 2017 model of the same bus?
The 2017 model goes for upto 20m.
I still maintain that the bus is worth 3m,visit any car dealer and make enquiries.

chukel:
brand new of what pls? A Toyota hiace 1999 model? You should be the one asking the right questions.
Re: The New OAU Students' Union Bus Bought At N3m. Hit or Miss? by pokipoki: 8:21am On Jun 20, 2017
INTERMAN:
Later they will blame others for corruption!!!!
Re: The New OAU Students' Union Bus Bought At N3m. Hit or Miss? by madbuhari: 8:22am On Jun 20, 2017
so students Union president have access to such huge some of money and equally have right to loot as he wants... but why my cousin's brother became more poorer than he was after holding the post as Unizik students union president... chai the person way do him this from village e no go better for that person , I swear

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6)

Covenant University Aspirants Thread -2016/2017 Session / 2020/2021 Unilag Postgraduate Admission Guide: Questions & Answers / Enwere Kingsley Ikenna Wins National Maths Competition (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.