Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,906 members, 7,956,414 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 11:30 AM

The New OAU Students' Union Bus Bought At N3m. Hit or Miss? - Education (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / The New OAU Students' Union Bus Bought At N3m. Hit or Miss? (44061 Views)

OAU Students Sing 'Soapy' In Class, Lecturer Looks On / OAU Students Knelt Down To Write Their MEE 203 Exam / A Male And Female OAU Students Die (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Go Down)

Re: The New OAU Students' Union Bus Bought At N3m. Hit or Miss? by Fynestboi: 9:42am On Jun 20, 2017
OAU SU PRESIDENT DEBUNKS the purchase of Bus for 3millon naira.

https://www.nairaland.com/3871993/oau-students-union-president-debunks#up
Re: The New OAU Students' Union Bus Bought At N3m. Hit or Miss? by Nobody: 9:44am On Jun 20, 2017
izzou:

Please stop typing what you don't know.

That bus costs 1.3-1.5 million max. No 1997 product will cost 3 million for tokunbo

You are the ignorant one

get me this bus for 1.5million Tokunboh and I will give you extra 200k for a job well done today today
Re: The New OAU Students' Union Bus Bought At N3m. Hit or Miss? by izzou(m): 9:46am On Jun 20, 2017
neoapocalypse:

You are the ignorant one

get me this bus for 1.5million Tokunboh and I will give you extra 200k for a job well done today today

Be a man

Where do you reside, lets make it happen
Re: The New OAU Students' Union Bus Bought At N3m. Hit or Miss? by EASY39(m): 9:46am On Jun 20, 2017
ayourbamie:
This one nor fit pass 700K at most, I don't know much about Autos, by that the max I can pay for that

Yes Of Course.
Re: The New OAU Students' Union Bus Bought At N3m. Hit or Miss? by ADUN007: 9:57am On Jun 20, 2017
ogbenni Please be mindful of not being ethnocentric here corruption is corruption, na everywhere e dey happen....even worse n other regions
as for me, the entire executive board should be flogged and shot for this bullshit!!!
DieBuhari:
Yoruba youths and corruption are like Buhari and illness
Re: The New OAU Students' Union Bus Bought At N3m. Hit or Miss? by statrboiTolu(m): 9:58am On Jun 20, 2017
cassava van!! Wey no get silencer again.........
Re: The New OAU Students' Union Bus Bought At N3m. Hit or Miss? by adesgood: 10:04am On Jun 20, 2017
Well i guess the bus was custom made by Mercedes, the wheel is carrying a Mercedes logo while the bus itself is made in Aba. Wonder will never end in this country even tokunbo venza is not 3 million. #studentunionYAHOOZEE
Re: The New OAU Students' Union Bus Bought At N3m. Hit or Miss? by whitebeard(m): 10:07am On Jun 20, 2017
laribari:
Of cos there is corruption everywhere even at grassroot now, so it's apparent that money has been embezzled there.

I understand it is a Mercedes-Benz product and their cars are usually very strong, expensive and durable. However, the question is was it bought brand new or akube. The picture may be old now but could have been bought long before now.

That should determine if it's a hit or miss.
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font] grin grin

Re: The New OAU Students' Union Bus Bought At N3m. Hit or Miss? by nothernstar: 10:08am On Jun 20, 2017
This bus no pass 1.5m naa. DiarisGodooo
Re: The New OAU Students' Union Bus Bought At N3m. Hit or Miss? by Nobody: 10:15am On Jun 20, 2017
izzou:

Be a man

Where do you reside, lets make it happen

You will get me a 96 - 99 Tokunboh Hiace bus long chassis with all the custom papers for 1.5million shocked , oya let's make it happen , I stay in Mafoluku and this is my number - 07083425003. call me when you get the bus so that I'll come for inspection and I'll have your 1.7million for you today today.
Re: The New OAU Students' Union Bus Bought At N3m. Hit or Miss? by EazyMoh(m): 10:18am On Jun 20, 2017
MidasTouche01:

President.... yes
Welfare Director... no
General Secretary and Financial secretary will just be smiling at you
Lol it all depends on who is the sharp guy among them. Trust even the president can be shortchanged if he's not sharp by those hyper corrupt student politicians. There are always those who align to sideline the rest of the excess, and it doesn't matter their positions.
Re: The New OAU Students' Union Bus Bought At N3m. Hit or Miss? by Orlins: 10:20am On Jun 20, 2017
izzou:

undecided
You get mind sha. sad cool shocked cool It's clearly a Hiace bus with a Mercedes Benz wheel cover. That can't be brand new or have you seen toyobenz before? No dey carry dey talk o..
Re: The New OAU Students' Union Bus Bought At N3m. Hit or Miss? by pamcode(m): 10:23am On Jun 20, 2017
Martinez19:
Chai. The seller cannot make heaven. grin
The seller or the buyer? Dr IBK don eff up sha.
Re: The New OAU Students' Union Bus Bought At N3m. Hit or Miss? by Martinez19(m): 10:29am On Jun 20, 2017
pamcode:
The seller or the buyer? Dr IBK don eff up sha.
I didn't read it well. The buyer can't make heaven.
Re: The New OAU Students' Union Bus Bought At N3m. Hit or Miss? by bikefab(m): 10:43am On Jun 20, 2017
Just imagine. Tomorrow they will start blaming Sarki, Tinubu, Deziani, Dino and the federal government of being corrupt.
Re: The New OAU Students' Union Bus Bought At N3m. Hit or Miss? by hadaydhollarpo(m): 10:46am On Jun 20, 2017
See the looters of 2moro tagged leaders. Why is Magu of Effc? Wetin you dey wait for? Sample dem bodi joor!
Re: The New OAU Students' Union Bus Bought At N3m. Hit or Miss? by hadaydhollarpo(m): 10:49am On Jun 20, 2017
See the looters of 2moro tagged leaders. Why is Magu of Effc? Wetin you dey wait for? Sample dem bodi joor! cry

Re: The New OAU Students' Union Bus Bought At N3m. Hit or Miss? by Brymose(m): 10:50am On Jun 20, 2017
And then u asked, where did we go wrong?
Re: The New OAU Students' Union Bus Bought At N3m. Hit or Miss? by Freeman59: 11:07am On Jun 20, 2017
Hahahahahahahaha, them don chop una money. This thieving politicians start all the way from school.
Re: The New OAU Students' Union Bus Bought At N3m. Hit or Miss? by Abuklaw(m): 11:36am On Jun 20, 2017
MidasTouche01:

President.... yes
Welfare Director... no
General Secretary and Financial secretary will just be smiling at you
Fynestboi is the General Secretary. He will come and explain what is going on. How can that car cost 3m?
Re: The New OAU Students' Union Bus Bought At N3m. Hit or Miss? by phadriz(m): 11:58am On Jun 20, 2017
It obvious that majority commenting on this has never bought a bicycle. In 2015 when I bought my Mitsubishi L400 (space gear) for N1,250,000. I priced this bus (grade 1 tokunbo) then in Berger it was N2.2M. Considering Buhari factor in prices of goods now the grade 1 tokunbo of this bus won't be less than N3.2M.

If you are in doubt try to do market survey on Golf 3 tokunbo then you will realize.

Although the SUG president might have bought Nigerian used for him to make his margin also.

1 Like

Re: The New OAU Students' Union Bus Bought At N3m. Hit or Miss? by Kendroid: 12:07pm On Jun 20, 2017
Udonminit grin grin grin
Re: The New OAU Students' Union Bus Bought At N3m. Hit or Miss? by marooh: 12:15pm On Jun 20, 2017
Adegbenro7643:
Show some respect, bro.

Allah,,,,,,,,,& not allah.

No offence
So who are defending? cry
Re: The New OAU Students' Union Bus Bought At N3m. Hit or Miss? by EPIJOE: 12:43pm On Jun 20, 2017
ALOT OF PEOPLE ARE JUST RANTING AND SPEAKING FIRE, DO YOU KNOW THE COST OF CARS NOW ADAYS. PLS THIS BUS IS #2.6MILLION ITS NOT A MISS
Re: The New OAU Students' Union Bus Bought At N3m. Hit or Miss? by wilhazcar: 1:10pm On Jun 20, 2017
A lot of the comments is based on ignorance. Some even said 700k as a fair price as if they want to buy okada. mtchew. A Tokunbo brand of the exact Toyota depicted in the picture sold for averagely N2.5m in early 2014, and this was when exchange rate was about N160/$. It would seem therefore a good price if its N3m in 2017.
Re: The New OAU Students' Union Bus Bought At N3m. Hit or Miss? by snapatini(m): 1:21pm On Jun 20, 2017
it looks more like a van been used to sell bread and sachet water

smartty68:
Ogar this won pass miss! E resemble wetin them dey take convey tomatoes.

The buyer didn't even fear God grin

Kai!
Re: The New OAU Students' Union Bus Bought At N3m. Hit or Miss? by chukel(m): 1:39pm On Jun 20, 2017
galaxi:
If it 1999 model don't you know there is 2017 model of the same bus?
The 2017 model goes for upto 20m.
I still maintain that the bus is worth 3m,visit any car dealer and make enquiries.

how can u compare price of 1999 with 2017. Are they same model year?
Re: The New OAU Students' Union Bus Bought At N3m. Hit or Miss? by chukel(m): 1:40pm On Jun 20, 2017
wilhazcar:
A lot of the comments is based on ignorance. Some even said 700k as a fair price as if they want to buy okada. mtchew. A Tokunbo brand of the exact Toyota depicted in the picture sold for averagely N2.5m in early 2014, and this was when exchange rate was about N160/$. It would seem therefore a good price if its N3m in 2017.
its actually 2.2m now. My grouse is that bus doesn't look toks a bit.
Re: The New OAU Students' Union Bus Bought At N3m. Hit or Miss? by Smone(m): 2:35pm On Jun 20, 2017
INTERMAN:
It is currently causing controversy on social media. The Students union president was condemn for buying such an ugly bus for 3Million naira. Some said the ever dynamic OAU Students' union will reject this bus as a gift not to talk of buying it themselves while others condemn it for not befitting the image of a Union as that of Great Ife. What do you think?

You must be joking
Re: The New OAU Students' Union Bus Bought At N3m. Hit or Miss? by kenoz(m): 2:43pm On Jun 20, 2017
shocked

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6)

What's The Best Course To Study In Nigeria Today? / 20 Incredibly Simple Words That Most People Spell Wrongly! / What Is The Difference Between Pharmacology And Pharmacy?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.