Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,076 members, 7,814,737 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:28 PM

Only Men Are Gods. Women Are Nothing Compared To God. - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Only Men Are Gods. Women Are Nothing Compared To God. (2185 Views)

Why Did Bible Say We Are gods? / Why Are Gods So Powerless Nowadays? / There Are Gods, Yes, Many Of Them AND There Is An Almighty Creator (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Only Men Are Gods. Women Are Nothing Compared To God. by plappville(f): 11:07pm On Jun 25, 2017
[quote author=praisejoshua post=57824966]

Pls, dont get me wrong... It is written there in the Holy Bible. But Jesus was only saying literally that we should not depend on human being for help. We should only depend on God who created us all and He alone is our Heavenly Father. Many believe that their pastors, prophets, imam, bishops, Affa, etc.. and whatever whatever are the people that can save them. They no longer trust in God who created and choose the pastors to take care of "his lost sheep"
May God help us all.

And please take note, I am not against any religion of any sort. Let us all live in peace, love, forbearance and tolerance.

How do you love someone who does not love himself? How do you tolerate someone who forbid tolerance?
How do you live in peace with someone who love war?
How come you are not against the evil religion called I.slam?

God is a mighty Man in battle. He will fight for Himself. And also fight for us.

One Love, Peace.

Let us stop carrying religious things on our head. We cant fight for God. We can only wait on God to fight for us.
PEACE AND LOVE IS ALL THAT WE NEED TO GROW AND STAY ALIVE.
Thank You Dear Brothers and Sisters in the Most High.

Nice one. But Muslims do not like peace. See pictures.

Re: Only Men Are Gods. Women Are Nothing Compared To God. by plappville(f): 11:14pm On Jun 25, 2017
Blackfire:

. @Plappville ca va
Très bien merci, et toi?

Longest time bro..
Re: Only Men Are Gods. Women Are Nothing Compared To God. by delishpot: 11:16pm On Jun 25, 2017
Paul just blab as many pastors today are blabing. Even directing married coyples on the sexual positions God permits grin grin grin
Re: Only Men Are Gods. Women Are Nothing Compared To God. by Blackfire(m): 8:01pm On Jun 26, 2017
plappville:

Très bien merci, et toi?

Longest time bro..

Je suis fantastic.

My dear this naija is hitting us like Mike Tyson but glory to God we are counting blessings.

Miss u too.
Re: Only Men Are Gods. Women Are Nothing Compared To God. by plappville(f): 10:03pm On Jun 26, 2017
Blackfire:

Je suis fantastic.

My dear this naija is hitting us like Mike Tyson but glory to God we are counting blessings.

Miss u too.

May God have mercy on Nigeria. Amen.
Re: Only Men Are Gods. Women Are Nothing Compared To God. by Nobody: 2:32am On Jun 27, 2017
indeed this is a perfect prove that indeed "the letter kills but the spirit gives life "

I hope it hasn't killed the one who posted this funny post and calls Paul a liar..... I hope you get to understand what Paul was saying there and the culture or way of life of Paul's generation ........

this is also a prove that the op or the poster doesn't believe that the Bible and gospel is perfect. ...

at least if one of the author's (in person) of the Bible is a liar we shouldn't trust the Bible

I have a feeling that you are just trying to engage people in this

don't forget that Paul said "let no one trouble me for I bear the marks of Christ"

and this also shows that not everyone on this religious thread really knows or understand all he says
Re: Only Men Are Gods. Women Are Nothing Compared To God. by Nobody: 2:53am On Jun 27, 2017
praisejoshua:

Point out the errors I posted

Nice quotations.
However, Yes we are all one in 'Anointed Jesus'.
Christ comes from the Greek word 'Christos' meaning annointed or Chosen One. That means, we are all ONE in an ANNOINTED MAN. JUST MAN THAT WAS CHOSEN BY THE 'I AM THAT I AM'
So, we no longer have the image of God but Christ.
For example, we can also be one in our pastors, bishops, prophets. Isn't it?
Or lets take the example of a Muslim saying, "We all all one in Prophet Muhammad." My brothers and sisters in God, Jesus was Chosen and annointed by God to come to the world and proclaim His warnings. He was sent. So, He is not God, neither is He Begotten of God.
WE ARE ALL ONE IN GOD NOT IN A MAN.(I say this with utmost respect)
PEACE!

lolz now I know where you coming from .....

brother it's understandable that you don't really understand the Bible.... if Jesus isn't God then John 1:1 is a lie and you shouldn't call only Paul a liar call John too

the one that denies that Jesus is God hasn't even started his Christian journey (in essence)......

am not arguing with you and I believe wise Christians wouldn't argue either ...I know you would pull out some defense anyways you free

what does John 10:30 mean to you ?

and your view of Hebrews 1:8

and also

For this reason the Jews tried all the harder to kill
him; not only was he breaking the Sabbath, but he
was even calling God his own Father, making
himself equal with God (John 5:18 ).
Re: Only Men Are Gods. Women Are Nothing Compared To God. by Nobody: 3:12am On Jun 27, 2017
praisejoshua:

You make me feel sick. Well, I pity you.

I am not saying I am the light but I said that I HAVE the light! Just this simple sentence you cant decipher. Then how are you going to understand the Bible or any other great book? Even the Quran!

The Quran is the light am talking about. And I have it within me in my heart. That was why I said I have the LIGHT!

ehn ehn!!!!

I sha knew that he was hiding something

how will someone who calls Quran a light not say that Paul is a liar lolz

in short no more questions don't even answer the ones I posted earlier it's obvious that you don't know what you really believe

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Arguments For God / SHOCKER: The SCAM In Christ Embassy Church / I Want To Know God

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.