Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,467 members, 7,816,092 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:25 AM

No Going Back On Deadline Says Northern Youths - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / No Going Back On Deadline Says Northern Youths (2867 Views)

El-Rufai: No Going Back On Support For Southern Presidency In 2023 / " I Will Send Buhari Back To Daura, Says Northern PDP Presidential Aspirant / North Not Opposed To Restructuring… Says Northern Govs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: No Going Back On Deadline Says Northern Youths by kenoc: 7:10am On Jun 20, 2017
Aonkuuse:
Hahaha biafrans if you people were joking, then this is the time to get serious. Imagine you want independence and in the course of that, you are blowing hate speeches, insulting federal government, calling Nigeria a zoo, calling northerners terrorist, seeing yourselves as the source of national income. And the freedom finally come, you are just asked to pack your things and go, the people you are feeding does not need you again. Then you are calling for their arrest, begging for peace again, so all the noise you were making was just mere propaganda to unrest the government or what,?. Hmmmmmm is that not cowardice and dumb?
You do not ask people to leave your region when no new country has been created. The first step should be to get Biafra and any other region that may want to go before conditions of quit notice be addressed.

2 Likes

Re: No Going Back On Deadline Says Northern Youths by IdisuleOurOwn(m): 7:10am On Jun 20, 2017
sarrki:
They should be arrested
They should be arrested for calling for secession?

Typical reasoning of bmc crew.

2 Likes

Re: No Going Back On Deadline Says Northern Youths by Prouddevil(m): 7:11am On Jun 20, 2017
Freemancipation:

They have done that already. Google it.
if it's doesn't work they should leave the house in protest and relocate to the yeast.. In Michael Jackson Word " all I wanna say that they really care about you. You people should get life.
Re: No Going Back On Deadline Says Northern Youths by newbornmacho(m): 7:12am On Jun 20, 2017
azimibraun:
A sequel cannot be the same as the maiden. If that is even the case are you not disappointed that your " enemy". Is being more intelligent? They are dynamic so they change with the situation to favour their case. Who has rigidity epp? Even the US relaxed it's position on Cuba and North Korea some time ago. It's called Cleverness.
This explanation does not nullify the preceding document which contained clear threats and is in the public domain. Illiterate youth should have looked before leaping. Until they retract the first document it can still be tendered.
However my stand remains referendum, Biafra exit, relocation. In that order.

1 Like

Re: No Going Back On Deadline Says Northern Youths by Freemancipation: 7:12am On Jun 20, 2017
Prouddevil:
if it's doesn't work they should leave the house in protest and relocate to the yeast.. In Michael Jackson Word " all I wanna say that they really care about you. You people should get life.

You keep moving the goal post. Not surprised.

It's up to the house and senate to vote on the bill. They have done what they can.

1 Like

Re: No Going Back On Deadline Says Northern Youths by newbornmacho(m): 7:13am On Jun 20, 2017
kenoc:

You do not ask people to leave your region when no new country has been created. The first step should be to get Biafra and any other region that may want to go before conditions of quit notice be addressed.
You dey mind them?
A smart lawyer has edited the criminal document arewa youth used to threaten Igbos , they have written a new letter to Ag president Osinbajo without threats and deadlines!!!! grin grin. I think say their head dey hot! They have their work cut out for them: pressure their government to conduct the referendum we asked for. When our country emerges we go. Simple and civil.

1 Like

Re: No Going Back On Deadline Says Northern Youths by hammer6: 7:15am On Jun 20, 2017
Osinbao call Referendum now.

1 Like

Re: No Going Back On Deadline Says Northern Youths by Prouddevil(m): 7:18am On Jun 20, 2017
Freemancipation:

You keep moving the goal post. Not surprised.

It's up to the house and senate to vote on the bill. They have done what they can.
oga that's not enough they should try what Onikuje1 mazi cownu the Mandela of ipads did.. Your senators who don't even know you exist.
Re: No Going Back On Deadline Says Northern Youths by Prouddevil(m): 7:21am On Jun 20, 2017
newbornmacho:

This explanation does not nullify the preceding document which contained clear threats and is in the public domain. Illiterate youth should have looked before leaping. Until they retract the first document it can still be tendered.
However my stand remains referendum, Biafra exit, relocation. In that order.
but you people want war na undecided why the sudden change in tone kai grin the fear of aboki is the beginning of wisdom..
Re: No Going Back On Deadline Says Northern Youths by Aonkuuse(m): 7:21am On Jun 20, 2017
kenoc:

if you people were serious,the quit notice given to the Igbos would have been a good opportunity for your so called independence. one fact is that all the southern states have distanced them selves from biafra except South East and this got Igbos to rethink. Because they thought south south where there is oil boom will follow them.
Re: No Going Back On Deadline Says Northern Youths by Igboesika: 7:22am On Jun 20, 2017
Aonkuuse:
Hahaha biafrans if you people were joking, then this is the time to get serious. Imagine you want independence and in the course of that, you are blowing hate speeches, insulting federal government, calling Nigeria a zoo, calling northerners terrorist, seeing yourselves as the source of national income. And the freedom finally come, you are just asked to pack your things and go, the people you are feeding does not need you again. Then you are calling for their arrest, begging for peace again, so all the noise you were making was just a mere propaganda to unrest the government or what,?. Hmmmmmm is that not cowardice and dumb?
Nobody is calling for arrest or begging for peace.
IPOB supported igbos to leave the north. Its a blessing in disguise. Those people that went to beg for peace are nobody in Igbo land, they went and represented themselves and that of their families.. not igbos in general. I repeat, they are nobody. ANYTHING THAT WILL FACILITATE DISINTIGRATION OF THIS FAILED ENTITY CALLED NIGERIA IS A WELCOME DEVELOPMENT.

3 Likes

Re: No Going Back On Deadline Says Northern Youths by Freemancipation: 7:22am On Jun 20, 2017
Igboesika:

IPOB supported igbos to leave the north. Its a blessing in disguise. Those people that went to beg for peace are nobody in Igbo land, they went and represented themselves and that of their families.. not igbos in general. I repeat, they are nobody. ANYTHING THAT WILL FACILITATE DISINTIGRATION OF THIS FAILED ENTITY CALLED NIGERIA IS A WELCOME DEVELOPMENT.

Gbamm!!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: No Going Back On Deadline Says Northern Youths by Aonkuuse(m): 7:29am On Jun 20, 2017
Igboesika:

Hahaha so IPOB is no longer a moment, is the one representing the Igbos now? Hmmmmmm you people have started calling your elders nobody? Hmm too bad. If they are nobodies why are you people still doing in the North pack your things and go before you know October is here
Re: No Going Back On Deadline Says Northern Youths by TimeMod1: 7:30am On Jun 20, 2017
What a bad time to be an Igbo. such an embarrassment to Ndigbo as a tribe. but igbos are like a wife threatening her husband with divorce but when the husband obliged her, she turned to a Mario singing I no go pack out, na here I go die.
Re: No Going Back On Deadline Says Northern Youths by newbornmacho(m): 7:33am On Jun 20, 2017
TimeMod1:
What a bad time to be an Igbo. such an embarrassment to Ndigbo as a tribe. but igbos are like a wife threatening her husband with divorce but when the husband obliged her, she turned to a Mario singing I no go pack out, na here I go die.

A smart lawyer has edited the criminal document arewa youth used to threaten Igbos , they have written a new letter to Ag president Osinbajo without threats and deadlines!!!! grin grin. I think say una head dey hot! You have your work cut out for you: pressure your government to conduct the referendum we asked for. When our country emerges we go. Simple and civil.

1 Like

Re: No Going Back On Deadline Says Northern Youths by Dainfamous: 7:35am On Jun 20, 2017
Referendum is the answer we are happy north and south west can leave happy together the rest of the country is going

3 Likes

Re: No Going Back On Deadline Says Northern Youths by newbornmacho(m): 7:35am On Jun 20, 2017
[quote author=Prouddevil post=57679139] but you people want war na undecided why the sudden change in tone kai grin the fear of aboki is the beginning of wisdom.. [/quote A smart lawyer has edited the criminal document arewa youth used to threaten Igbos , they have written a new letter to Ag president Osinbajo without threats and deadlines!!!! grin grin. I think say una head dey hot! You have your work cut out for you: pressure your government to conduct the referendum we asked for. When our country emerges we go. Simple and civil.
Re: No Going Back On Deadline Says Northern Youths by TimeMod1: 7:37am On Jun 20, 2017
hammer6:
Osinbao call Referendum now.
Go & collect it. You think Osinbajo is as stupid as you are?. An Acting President should call for a referendum without the authority of his boss. yeye people.
Re: No Going Back On Deadline Says Northern Youths by TimeMod1: 7:45am On Jun 20, 2017
newbornmacho:
A smart lawyer has edited the criminal document arewa youth used to threaten Igbos , they have written a new letter to Ag president Osinbajo without threats and deadlines!!!! grin grin. I think say una head dey hot! You have your work cut out for you: pressure your government to conduct the referendum we asked for. When our country emerges we go. Simple and civil.
I really hope you get what you wish for but don't be fooled by a mere letter, even a confab report has been dumped in a bin for 2years now. I hope Buhari accelerates the process when Osinbajo presents him the letter. Unfortunately you guys have become the butt of jokes.
Re: No Going Back On Deadline Says Northern Youths by cowardafonja: 7:46am On Jun 20, 2017
[s]
azimibraun:
It has happened. I knew it will get to this. As kids one of my friend always. Threatened his parents with declaring himself as orphan, disowning his parents and go join Islam. His dad was an elder in the catholic church. He did this for years and got away with it becouse his mother was too soft and would prevailed over his father to do my friends wishes. The very fateful day the tables turned and his father lost his nerve, it took the Bishop and very many Reverend Fathers to. allow Joshua ever step his legs in his father's house again and be called a child. His Dad stopped going to church just that people don't even see him and beg him. The Dad got to a point where he filled to divorce Josh's. Mum because of the matter. Empty threat fades when real threats set in. Arewa youth are not even saying violence they are begging the VP to quickly facilitate the exit before. Buhari their own brother comes and start preaching oneness. This is serious.
[/s]

what a dumb fellow!!
Re: No Going Back On Deadline Says Northern Youths by AgentSmith001: 7:48am On Jun 20, 2017
Prouddevil:
Northerners don't make noise, don't chest beat but when they do the yeast trembles grin grin grin
. you guys are chest beating already. why October 1st? why not this month

we ready for una this time

1 Like

Re: No Going Back On Deadline Says Northern Youths by TimeMod1: 7:50am On Jun 20, 2017
Dainfamous:
Referendum is the answer we are happy north and south west can leave happy together the rest of the country is going
By the time the minorities are done with you, you will learn to bear your father's name alone. Unity beggars.
Re: No Going Back On Deadline Says Northern Youths by Prouddevil(m): 7:50am On Jun 20, 2017
AgentSmith001:

atleast you will have time to pack grin
Re: No Going Back On Deadline Says Northern Youths by feelgoodInc: 7:52am On Jun 20, 2017
Aonkuuse:
if you people were serious,the quit notice given to the Igbos would have been a good opportunity for your so called independence. one fact is that all the southern states have distanced them selves from biafra except South East and this got Igbos to rethink. Because they thought south south where there is oil boom will follow them.
south south will follow them don't be deceived the south south has been suffering for this country for a long time.
I don't believe the south south will remain in Nigeria and I know that you know that the south south won't remain but you don't want to believe it. 99 % Christian's just remember that. and if south South leaves the oil companies leave, I just hope you find oil in the Chad basin as you guys are doing now. keep searching. or invest in education anyone. When I mean education I don't mean all those low cut off point you use to suppress other regions, I mean real education.

1 Like

Re: No Going Back On Deadline Says Northern Youths by Prouddevil(m): 7:52am On Jun 20, 2017
AgentSmith001:

you people can't stop chest beating, atleast you will have time to pack, close shops nagrin
Re: No Going Back On Deadline Says Northern Youths by AgentSmith001: 7:57am On Jun 20, 2017
Prouddevil:
you people can't stop chest beating, atleast you will have time to pack, close shops nagrin
. forget parking my man!!

kill one Igbo man and watch the reactions that will follow suit

this is not 1966 Mr man

1 Like

Re: No Going Back On Deadline Says Northern Youths by Dainfamous: 8:06am On Jun 20, 2017
TimeMod1:
By the time the minorities are done with you, you will learn to bear your father's name alone. Unity beggars.
and who are the minority?
Re: No Going Back On Deadline Says Northern Youths by Udodasco1(m): 10:16am On Jun 20, 2017
sarrki:
They should be arrested
on a lighter note sir no one should arrest them. It is the appointed time. And trust me things unheard of will be happening. Brace up for new one next week
Re: No Going Back On Deadline Says Northern Youths by deedeedee1: 10:38am On Jun 20, 2017
sarrki:
They should be arrested
Go and arrest them na
Re: No Going Back On Deadline Says Northern Youths by deedeedee1: 10:39am On Jun 20, 2017
wristbangle:
It's time they arrest these stubborn arewa crooks. They are becoming nuisance. sadsad
Baba, go and arrest them yourself. Stop searching for someone to do that for you
Re: No Going Back On Deadline Says Northern Youths by dadebayo1(m): 10:46am On Jun 20, 2017
I dont umnderstand what is happening... You have been making noise about leaving and now some folks have asked you to pack and leave and you are busy foot dragging calling for arrest.. I it only shows you are truly not sincere about breaking away... All is just noise... The arewa just opened and exposed the scam behind ipob break away... No need to get violent just pack and go.. grin deep down we all cherish one NIGERIA and all the noise is just for somethinhg else
Re: No Going Back On Deadline Says Northern Youths by alezzy13: 10:51am On Jun 20, 2017
Paperwhite:
The best thing at present is to do a referendum because Nigeria is still far away from restructuring.Igbo please leave the North.Let 1966 experience not take you guys unaware again.Hope the unity beggars can see that these northerners mean business? I'm from the middlebelt.

They should move to your house, abi?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Breaking : Apc, Buhari, Tinubu Makes Dramatic U Turn,, Says Atiku Is Not Corrupt / Enugu PDP Urges 7-Day Prayers, Fasting For Peace And Violence-Free Elections / Ondo Is Not Rivers, Akeredolu Tells Wike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.