Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,558 members, 7,812,796 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:28 PM

" I Will Send Buhari Back To Daura, Says Northern PDP Presidential Aspirant - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / " I Will Send Buhari Back To Daura, Says Northern PDP Presidential Aspirant (3430 Views)

I Was Warned By Northern PDP Leader Not To Attack, Criticise Buhari Again - FFK / "We Are On A Mission To Send Buhari Back To Daura" - Eunice Atuejide / North Not Opposed To Restructuring… Says Northern Govs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

" I Will Send Buhari Back To Daura, Says Northern PDP Presidential Aspirant by priscaangel: 9:22pm On Apr 11, 2018
Mr. Yusuf Datti Baba-Ahmed, 2019 presidential aspirant says he is fit to sending incumbent President Muhammadu Buhari back to the place where he come from in Daura, Katsina State if given ticket as the flag bearer of the opposition Peoples Democratic Party in the 2019 general election.

Baba-Ahmed, in a statement, issued in light of President Buhari’s revelation for second term tenure said owing to the current circumstance and hardship in the nation, it won’t be much challenging for him to oust Buhari from the presidential villa in 2019.

Continue reading: http://naijafadablog.com/2018/04/11/i-will-send-buhari-back-to-his-hometown-daura-katsina-state-presidential-aspirant-mr-yusuf-datti-baba-ahmed-stated/

Re: " I Will Send Buhari Back To Daura, Says Northern PDP Presidential Aspirant by slimfit1(m): 9:29pm On Apr 11, 2018
Under PDP sir you have not done your social calculations properly PDP is dead you are only one that didn't know. We should not make that mistake of voting a clueless man again this man is surely clueless about the mood of the people. If PDP comes back they will be worse than APC.
We have experienced them in the West history has said it all. PDP will never change. They are in APC remember and they didnt change only their name changed their looting or thieving character remain the same.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: " I Will Send Buhari Back To Daura, Says Northern PDP Presidential Aspirant by bjayx: 9:51pm On Apr 11, 2018
U r a man full of hope n faith.
Re: " I Will Send Buhari Back To Daura, Says Northern PDP Presidential Aspirant by Nobody: 8:52am On Apr 12, 2018
Nigga has faith but the truth here is that you can't win against buhari. I pray PDP does not grant you a presidential ticket. We will prefer another person.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: " I Will Send Buhari Back To Daura, Says Northern PDP Presidential Aspirant by trillville(m): 9:09am On Apr 12, 2018
princeking2:
Nigga has faith but the truth here is that you can't win against buhari. I pray PDP does not grant you a presidential ticket. We will prefer another person.

Another person like who? Is there any northerner that can defeat Buhari

1 Like 1 Share

Re: " I Will Send Buhari Back To Daura, Says Northern PDP Presidential Aspirant by tuniski: 10:29am On Apr 12, 2018
trillville:

Millions will!

2 Likes

Re: " I Will Send Buhari Back To Daura, Says Northern PDP Presidential Aspirant by trillville(m): 10:34am On Apr 12, 2018
tuniski:

Millions will!

Please give me examples.

Note that I live in the north west.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: " I Will Send Buhari Back To Daura, Says Northern PDP Presidential Aspirant by tuniski: 10:42am On Apr 12, 2018
trillville:

Please give me examples.

Note that I live in the north west.
1st it is not arewa election but national election. Buhari was defeated 3times before 2015. Those who defeated him ain't Americans or ghosts!

To defeat buhari right now is a simple task. Any of the aspirants of the major opposition Party only need 33%+ votes from the north and buhari will be history.
As things stand, the opposition will get more than that.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: " I Will Send Buhari Back To Daura, Says Northern PDP Presidential Aspirant by trillville(m): 10:48am On Apr 12, 2018
tuniski:

1st it is not arewa election but national election. Buhari was defeated 3times before 2015. Those who defeated him ain't Americans or ghosts!

To defeat buhari right now is a simple task. Any of the aspirants of the major opposition Party only need 33%+ votes from the north and buhari will be history.
As things stand, the opposition will get more than that.

I do not doubt that Buhari can be easily defeated, what I doubt is which northern candidate can actually defeat him. Note that the southerners are not fools. They will rather Buhari completes the term for the north and take power in 2023 than vote a younger version of Buhari.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: " I Will Send Buhari Back To Daura, Says Northern PDP Presidential Aspirant by tuniski: 10:54am On Apr 12, 2018
trillville:

I do not doubt that Buhari can be easily defeated, what I doubt is which northern candidate can actually defeat him. Note that the southerners are not fools. They will rather Buhari completes the term for the north and take power in 2023 than vote a younger version of Buhari.
Yes, the southerners ain't fools and will prefer a working nation to the benefit of all than an individualistic and elite reward of presidency.
OBJ abi GEJ didn't lead south but Nigeria. This notion of regional president like buhari is what we must kill.
For all the years the north ruled why is the region the most backward?

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: " I Will Send Buhari Back To Daura, Says Northern PDP Presidential Aspirant by trillville(m): 11:03am On Apr 12, 2018
tuniski:

Yes, the southerners ain't fools and will prefer a working nation to the benefit of all than an individualistic and elite reward of presidency.
OBJ abi GEJ didn't lead south but Nigeria. This notion of regional president like buhari is what we must kill.
For all the years the north ruled why is the region the most backward?

Which old cargo has policies other than high oil prices to make this nation work? Do you have any idea what it takes to make Nigeria work? You should go through my past comments to see possible ways to make Nigeria work and tell me which PDP elite will be willing to implement anything that would actually better the state of this nation.

If you actually want this nation to progress, you should be supporting Tope Fasau or Omoyele Sowore. These two have their minds set in the right direction. They may not have a perfect blue print (who does?), but they understand the problem.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: " I Will Send Buhari Back To Daura, Says Northern PDP Presidential Aspirant by tuniski: 11:08am On Apr 12, 2018
trillville:

Which old cargo has policies other than high oil prices to make this nation work? Do you have any idea what it takes to make Nigeria work? You should go through my past comments to see possible ways to make Nigeria work and tell me which PDP elite will be willing to implement anything that would actually better the state of this nation.

If you actually want this nation to progress, you should be supporting Tope Fasau or Omoyele Sowore. These two have their minds set in the right direction. They may not have a perfect blue print (who does?), but they understand the problem.

All the Fasau and Sowore combined can't pull 5% of total votes. Be practical and realistic. It is not yet time for untested and very risky experiment of such youth. The experiment of incompetent buhari is still devastating nigeria.
Atiku is the most suited at the moment while the younger ones are mentored thru!

3 Likes

Re: " I Will Send Buhari Back To Daura, Says Northern PDP Presidential Aspirant by trillville(m): 11:23am On Apr 12, 2018
tuniski:

All the Fasau and Sowore combined can't pull 5% of total votes. Be practical and realistic. It is not yet time for untested and very risky experiment of such youth. The experiment of incompetent buhari is still devastating nigeria.
Atiku is the most suited at the moment while the younger ones are mentored thru!

Atiku is no better than Buhari. He hasn't shown any attitude to distinguish himself from other northern rulers. He is unashamedly corrupt and doesn't see poverty as a challenge. Look at his home state of Adamawa. Look at the whole North Eastern region. What leadership has he shown through out the BH and Herdsmen crisis. Does he see poverty as the root of these issues. Apart from his expensive university, what educational programs has he done in his home state. This is one of the richest men in Nigeria oh.

Why would you want to put Nigeria through 8 more years of failure? Is it not better to be unrealistic and hopeful and vote for candidates that at least will give Nigeria a chance at actually growing?

Finally, Atiku will not defeat Buhari. The south eastern youth will boycott the elections and APC would use federal might to rig in that zone. The south west and middle belt would be split. The only zone Atiku will win is the South South.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: " I Will Send Buhari Back To Daura, Says Northern PDP Presidential Aspirant by tuniski: 11:30am On Apr 12, 2018
trillville:

Atiku is no better than Buhari. He hasn't shown any attitude to distinguish himself from other northern rulers. He is unashamedly corrupt and doesn't see poverty as a challenge. Look at his home state of Adamawa. Look at the whole North Eastern region. What leadership has he shown through out the BH and Herdsmen crisis. Does he see poverty as the root of these issues. Apart from his expensive university, what educational programs has he done in his home state. This is one of the richest men in Nigeria oh.

Why would you want to put Nigeria through 8 more years of failure? Is it not better to be unrealistic and hopeful and vote for candidates that at least will give Nigeria a chance at actually growing?

Finally, Atiku will not defeat Buhari. The south eastern youth will boycott the elections and APC would use federal might to rig in that zone. The south west and middle belt would be split. The only zone Atiku will win is the South South.
This Is the most unfair narration about Atiku! He is a million times better than buhari. By the way, they all are corrupt including buhari who is corrupt twice like OBJ cos they led twice!!!

1 Like

Re: " I Will Send Buhari Back To Daura, Says Northern PDP Presidential Aspirant by trillville(m): 11:39am On Apr 12, 2018
tuniski:

This Is the most unfair narration about Atiku! He is a million times better than buhari. By the way, they all are corrupt including buhari who is coyrrupt twice like OBJ cos they led twice!!!

I do not want Buhari but I also do not want Atiku. I do not want an elistist that believes in giving his daughter CBN job whether she merits it or not. I want a person that will create opportunities for all Nigerians irrespective of their parents wealth. I want a leader who believes in educating the poor, a leader who would receive medical treatment in Nigeria. Atiku can never be this leader.

Please you are a youth. We have a year to elections. A year is a long time in this internet age. Support a young forward thinking person. Even if the person doesn't win, if the person gets a lot of votes, these old men would give the youths more of a listening ear. I am not saying it is going to be easy, I am telling you that it will be worth your efforts.

1 Like

Re: " I Will Send Buhari Back To Daura, Says Northern PDP Presidential Aspirant by Malikcoker: 12:30pm On Apr 12, 2018
DEAD ON ARRIVAL. NEXT PLEASE.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: " I Will Send Buhari Back To Daura, Says Northern PDP Presidential Aspirant by godliman: 12:46pm On Apr 12, 2018
priscaangel:
Mr. Yusuf Datti Baba-Ahmed, 2019 presidential aspirant says he is fit to sending incumbent President Muhammadu Buhari back to the place where he come from in Daura, Katsina State if given ticket as the flag bearer of the opposition Peoples Democratic Party in the 2019 general election.

Baba-Ahmed, in a statement, issued in light of President Buhari’s revelation for second term tenure said owing to the current circumstance and hardship in the nation, it won’t be much challenging for him to oust Buhari from the presidential villa in 2019.

Continue reading: http://naijafadablog.com/2018/04/11/i-will-send-buhari-back-to-his-hometown-daura-katsina-state-presidential-aspirant-mr-yusuf-datti-baba-ahmed-stated/
This looks like a fulani face. BEWARE OF ANOTHER FULANI !

1 Like

Re: " I Will Send Buhari Back To Daura, Says Northern PDP Presidential Aspirant by enlady(f): 1:05pm On Apr 12, 2018
This Omoyele guy, what is his track record? experience in governance? achievements in management or business?
You think being president of a country is a joke? He should start from the lower cadres of elective positions to gain experience.

trillville:

2 Likes

Re: " I Will Send Buhari Back To Daura, Says Northern PDP Presidential Aspirant by trillville(m): 1:19pm On Apr 12, 2018
enlady:
This Omoyele guy, what is his track record? experience in governance? achievements in management or business?
You think being president of a country is a joke? He should start from the lower cadres of elective positions to gain experience.

How much experience did Obama have before becoming the president of the US? Just 2 years in the Senate.

How much experience did Macron have before becoming the president of France. Just 2 years in the Senate.

About Gowon in Nigeria? Absolutely non.

Joseph in the Bible? He wasn't even Egyptian yet he became governor of the whole Egypt at 32.

Sowore has been fighting for social justice in Nigeria for over 10 years. Even more importantly his focus is on improving the welfare of the common man. His paper Sahara reporters broke ground in Nigeria and forced government officials to be more accountable.

All our past government officials have experience in stealing. That is the one thing you learn in government. We don't need a thief to rule us again. We should not have to manage our president. Together we can fight a good fight to vote in a candidate that has actually made an impact on lives in Nigeria and seems genuine to do more.

You can also support candidates like Tope Fasau and Fela Durotoye. My belief is that they would somehow join forces before all is said and done.
Re: " I Will Send Buhari Back To Daura, Says Northern PDP Presidential Aspirant by Nobody: 1:44pm On Apr 12, 2018
trillville:

Can't really think of but must it be a Northern?
Re: " I Will Send Buhari Back To Daura, Says Northern PDP Presidential Aspirant by trillville(m): 2:01pm On Apr 12, 2018
princeking2:

Can't really think of but must it be a Northern?

PDP has zoned the presidency to the core north.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: " I Will Send Buhari Back To Daura, Says Northern PDP Presidential Aspirant by ican2020: 2:08pm On Apr 12, 2018
Anybody can send bubu packing

1 Like

Re: " I Will Send Buhari Back To Daura, Says Northern PDP Presidential Aspirant by egbabiekperemo1: 2:12pm On Apr 12, 2018
With the way things dey now in naija, even my dog *bingo* will send buhari packing

1 Like

Re: " I Will Send Buhari Back To Daura, Says Northern PDP Presidential Aspirant by tuniski: 3:42pm On Apr 12, 2018
trillville:

I do not want Buhari but I also do not want Atiku. I do not want an elistist that believes in giving his daughter CBN job whether she merits it or not. I want a person that will create opportunities for all Nigerians irrespective of their parents wealth. I want a leader who believes in educating the poor, a leader who would receive medical treatment in Nigeria. Atiku can never be this leader.

Please you are a youth. We have a year to elections. A year is a long time in this internet age. Support a young forward thinking person. Even if the person doesn't win, if the person gets a lot of votes, these old men would give the youths more of a listening ear. I am not saying it is going to be easy, I am telling you that it will be worth your efforts.
All the young aspirants won't go far cos this is presidential system where winner takes all. Unlike parliamentary system where it is shared based on electoral votes.
The young guns don't have structure nor platforms that can even give them legislative leverage. Pls don't waste your vote! Atiku is the man!!!!
Re: " I Will Send Buhari Back To Daura, Says Northern PDP Presidential Aspirant by Johnnyessence(m): 3:46pm On Apr 12, 2018
Just see for yourself and save a life come 2019..

South Africa: – – – – – 1 Rand = 13 Naira
Angola: – – – – – – – – 1 kwanza = 2 Naira
Botswana: – – – – – – 1 Pula = 18 Naira
Cape Verde: – – – – – 1 Escudo = 2 Naira
Algeria: – – – – – – – 1 Dinar = 2 Naira
Egypt: – – – – – – – – 1 Pound = 25 Naira
Eritrea: – – – – – – – 1 Nakata = 13 Naira
Ethiopia: – – – – – – 1 Birr = 9 Naira
Ghana: – – – – – – – 1 Cedi = 83 Naira
Gambia: – – – – – – 1 Dalasi = 5 Naira
Kenya: – – – – – – – 1 Shilling = 3 Naira
Liberia: – – – – – – 1 Dinar = 4 Naira
Lesotho: – – – – – – 1 Loti = 14 Naira
Libya: – – – – – – – – 1 Dinar = 146 Naira
Morrocco: – – – – – 1 Dirham = 146 Naira
Madagascar: – – – 1 Ariary = 4 Naira
Mauritius: – – – – 1 Rupee = 6 Naira
Malawi: – – – – – 1 kwacha = 11 Naira
Mozambique: – – 1 Metical = 4 Naira
Namibia: – – – – – 1 Dollar = 12 Naira
Seychelles: – – – – 1 Rupee = 12 Naira
Sudan: – – – – – – 1 pound = 32 Naira
Swaziland: – – – 1 Lilangeri = 13 Naira
Tunisia: – – – – – 1 Dinar = 100 Naira
Zambia: – – – – 1 kwacha = 18 Naira

Even the worst economies of Africa now have more valuable currencies than Nigeria.

And someone will still come on Facebook and talk about voting for Buhari for 2019!

#getyourPVC
Let's send this man back to Daura
Your vote is your power
Vote Counts

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: " I Will Send Buhari Back To Daura, Says Northern PDP Presidential Aspirant by trillville(m): 4:09pm On Apr 12, 2018
tuniski:

All the young aspirants won't go far cos this is presidential system where winner takes all. Unlike parliamentary system where it is shared based on electoral votes.
The young guns don't have structure nor platforms that can even give them legislative leverage. Pls don't waste your vote! Atiku is the man!!!!

We have ten months to mobilize. The tunisian revolution that ousted their dictator was accelerated by social media. The Egyptian revolution that ousted Hosni Mubarak was instigated on social media. Elections all over the world are been vigorously fought on social media. Nigeria has over 90 million internet users. So who says this movement cannot succeed.
Re: " I Will Send Buhari Back To Daura, Says Northern PDP Presidential Aspirant by Johnbayo1717(m): 4:14pm On Apr 12, 2018
Its your right to contest, but do you have the integrity like Buhari?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: " I Will Send Buhari Back To Daura, Says Northern PDP Presidential Aspirant by tuniski: 4:15pm On Apr 12, 2018
trillville:

We have ten months to mobilize. The tunisian revolution that ousted their dictator was accelerated by social media. The Egyptian revolution that ousted Hosni Mubarak was instigated on social media. Elections all over the world are been vigorously fought on social media. Nigeria has over 90 million internet users. So who says this movement cannot succeed.
That is fantasy the Arab spring! Yet it wasn't the youth that pour into the streets that ascended to power but, same establishment people.
Wake up abeg. The real contest is between. Buhari/apc Vs. Atiku/PDP!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: " I Will Send Buhari Back To Daura, Says Northern PDP Presidential Aspirant by tuniski: 4:16pm On Apr 12, 2018
Johnbayo1717:
Its your right to contest, but do you have the integrity like Buhari?
Buhari has no integrity jare. It is a case of incompetence mistaken for integrity!

1 Like

Re: " I Will Send Buhari Back To Daura, Says Northern PDP Presidential Aspirant by trillville(m): 5:23pm On Apr 12, 2018
tuniski:

That is fantasy the Arab spring! Yet it wasn't the youth that pour into the streets that ascended to power but, same establishment people.
Wake up abeg. The real contest is between. Buhari/apc Vs. Atiku/PDP!

Then Buhari has already won. Expect an increase in poverty and insecurity across the country until 2023.
Re: " I Will Send Buhari Back To Daura, Says Northern PDP Presidential Aspirant by enlady(f): 5:29pm On Apr 12, 2018
Your statements are incorrect. Obama served in the Illinois State Senate from 1997 until 2004. He was also
was the junior United States Senator for Illinois from 2005 to 2008. He didn't just become president out of the blues. He had a track record in governance for over 10 years.

Macron was appointed Deputy Secretary General in François Hollande's first government in May 2012. Later, he was appointed Minister of Economy, Industry and Digital Affairs in 2014 under the Second Valls government, where he pushed through business-friendly reforms. He had experience in governance for 5 years.

We need to examine, ask questions and investigate any prospective presidential candidate. Nigeria is in a mess we need cutting edge leadership!

trillville:

How much experience did Obama have before becoming the president of the US? Just 2 years in the Senate.

How much experience did Macron have before becoming the president of France. Just 2 years in the Senate.

About Gowon in Nigeria? Absolutely non.

Joseph in the Bible? He wasn't even Egyptian yet he became governor of the whole Egypt at 32.

Sowore has been fighting for social justice in Nigeria for over 10 years. Even more importantly his focus is on improving the welfare of the common man. His paper Sahara reporters broke ground in Nigeria and forced government officials to be more accountable.

All our past government officials have experience in stealing. That is the one thing you learn in government. We don't need a thief to rule us again. We should not have to manage our president. Together we can fight a good fight to vote in a candidate that has actually made an impact on lives in Nigeria and seems genuine to do more.

You can also support candidates like Tope Fasau and Fela Durotoye. My belief is that they would somehow join forces before all is said and done.

3 Likes

Re: " I Will Send Buhari Back To Daura, Says Northern PDP Presidential Aspirant by seunowa(f): 5:33pm On Apr 12, 2018
tuniski:

This Is the most unfair narration about Atiku! He is a million times better than buhari. By the way, they all are corrupt including buhari who is corrupt twice like OBJ cos they led twice!!!
If Atiku becomes d standard bearer of pdp
Then dat will b a foolish choice because Buhari b declared winner b4 1pm on dat day

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Cleric Who Predicted Ekiti APC Victory Predicts Who Will Win Osun Election / Lagos Already Tearing President Buhari Bill Boards. / Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu Blows Hot Again

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.