Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,602 members, 7,812,971 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:33 AM

Wizkid: "My Parents Still Live In Ghetto In Ojuelegba, Refuse To Move To Lekki" - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wizkid: "My Parents Still Live In Ghetto In Ojuelegba, Refuse To Move To Lekki" (55844 Views)

My Parents Still Don’t Like My Dreadlocks – Terry G / Falz Reacts To Lekki Rape Case / Wizkid Chilling In His Hood In Ojuelegba Surulere Pic + Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wizkid: "My Parents Still Live In Ghetto In Ojuelegba, Refuse To Move To Lekki" by purplekayc(m): 2:19pm On Jun 20, 2017
Daboomb:

Just leave the guy, everyone is ranting and posing, now that "Oga Evans" is in the Police Cell.
Just pray Evans does not make bail, otherwise all of una go hear am grin grin
heheh
Re: Wizkid: "My Parents Still Live In Ghetto In Ojuelegba, Refuse To Move To Lekki" by manikspears: 2:51pm On Jun 20, 2017
teabully:
uuuh! Igaanndo u call, whhy not agege, or ijegun, ikotun
wetin do ajegunle bandry and mushin?

1 Like

Re: Wizkid: "My Parents Still Live In Ghetto In Ojuelegba, Refuse To Move To Lekki" by IamEvans: 3:02pm On Jun 20, 2017
ezewinted1:
Evans dey hear you
That your brain wey bend go straight now

Don't worry, I will deal with him as soon as I'm out of Police net. angry
Re: Wizkid: "My Parents Still Live In Ghetto In Ojuelegba, Refuse To Move To Lekki" by DJMCOTTY(m): 4:13pm On Jun 20, 2017
So I am ghetto boy?
Re: Wizkid: "My Parents Still Live In Ghetto In Ojuelegba, Refuse To Move To Lekki" by Noblepreneur: 5:01pm On Jun 20, 2017
Spell it correctly "Live" and I will give you his house address. shocked
Towncrier007:
But where does Buhari parents leave?
Re: Wizkid: "My Parents Still Live In Ghetto In Ojuelegba, Refuse To Move To Lekki" by kayo80(m): 5:29pm On Jun 20, 2017
omafal:
dont mind the boy. he moved his parents to a house he bought and renovated on a street off adeniran ogunsanya. wont mention the street for security reason. i dont know when adeniran ogunsanya turned to a ghetto.

I wonder o! I guess he is just trying to form gangster like those American musicians he has been rolling with lately.

1 Like

Re: Wizkid: "My Parents Still Live In Ghetto In Ojuelegba, Refuse To Move To Lekki" by MOSICATED5(m): 5:37pm On Jun 20, 2017
Wizkid be proud of yourself. U can't even talk into the microphone because u are forming American accent and u don't want to make mistake
Re: Wizkid: "My Parents Still Live In Ghetto In Ojuelegba, Refuse To Move To Lekki" by aint(m): 6:49pm On Jun 20, 2017
crazyABO:
this dude's parent doesn't leave in ojuelegba and they actually reside at shita n not even the ghetto side atall shocked no parent won't wanna leave in the house dre son or children built for them undecided it wah all parent pray for so maybe he should try another lie tongue atleast if he can't reach out to the masses to help dem den he could do something for his parent den cool
what are you saying
Re: Wizkid: "My Parents Still Live In Ghetto In Ojuelegba, Refuse To Move To Lekki" by Acidosis(m): 7:05pm On Jun 20, 2017
Nawaoo

What kind of fuckery is this? Lekki from Ojuelegba is just minutes away.

What kind of parent will reject a house in Lekki because they're so used to Ojuelegba?

If Ojuelegba is ghetto, that means Ikeja, Ojodu, Berger, Ogba, Agege, Yaba, Okokomaiko and every other place in Lagos is SLUM.

All these Nigerian artistes with low self esteem won't stop disgracing themselves.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wizkid: "My Parents Still Live In Ghetto In Ojuelegba, Refuse To Move To Lekki" by prettyeyo: 7:54pm On Jun 20, 2017
This wizkid boy is foolish shaaa...Which area of ojuelegba be ghetto biko If you want to brag, brag, no come dey form nonsense talk Hiya....
Re: Wizkid: "My Parents Still Live In Ghetto In Ojuelegba, Refuse To Move To Lekki" by rhymz(m): 8:01pm On Jun 20, 2017
Muckross1122:
In a recent interview with realfm in America, wizkid declare that his parents are still living in the ghetto, but he just get them a better place and a nice house.

"My Parents Are Still Living In The Ghetto, They Refuse To Move To Lekki, I Just Got Them A Nice House And Better Place In Ojuelegba" he says

Watch The Interview Video Below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Htd_nZXPXYs

Check More Via Source.
http://www.nairaplus.com/2017/06/my-parents-still-stay-in-ghetto-they.html?m=1
ojuelegba ghetto.....this kid is high sha
Re: Wizkid: "My Parents Still Live In Ghetto In Ojuelegba, Refuse To Move To Lekki" by adeoba2008(m): 9:22pm On Jun 20, 2017
Son if Wizkid says Ojuelegba is Ghetto. What name do we give to Ajegunle ?
Re: Wizkid: "My Parents Still Live In Ghetto In Ojuelegba, Refuse To Move To Lekki" by SUMCIOUZ(m): 10:13pm On Jun 20, 2017
If EVANS FALL ON HIS PARENTS

Re: Wizkid: "My Parents Still Live In Ghetto In Ojuelegba, Refuse To Move To Lekki" by olusledge: 10:17pm On Jun 20, 2017
please Wizkid please, Ojuelegba was never and is not a ghetto ...anybody that has stayed or visited ojuelegba would testify
Re: Wizkid: "My Parents Still Live In Ghetto In Ojuelegba, Refuse To Move To Lekki" by komek(m): 12:07am On Jun 21, 2017
crazyABO:
this dude's parent doesn't leave in ojuelegba and they actually reside at shita n not even the ghetto side atall shocked no parent won't wanna leave in the house dre son or children built for them undecided it wah all parent pray for so maybe he should try another lie tongue atleast if he can't reach out to the masses to help dem den he could do something for his parent den cool

U took this from me. Good job
Re: Wizkid: "My Parents Still Live In Ghetto In Ojuelegba, Refuse To Move To Lekki" by ericmor: 5:10am On Jun 21, 2017
allrightsir:

yeah...just look at majek

So how is majek n wizkid d same? Do u know wat wizkid has done and wat he is still doing to Nigeria music? Do u know how people appreciate him now? Do u know wat he has done to his family? My brother, start appreciating sucess . if not for his success in music, may be he will still be in ojuelegba working for agbero boys which is waste
Re: Wizkid: "My Parents Still Live In Ghetto In Ojuelegba, Refuse To Move To Lekki" by crossfire(m): 6:15am On Jun 21, 2017
Correct
Re: Wizkid: "My Parents Still Live In Ghetto In Ojuelegba, Refuse To Move To Lekki" by Nobody: 8:23am On Jun 21, 2017
`
Re: Wizkid: "My Parents Still Live In Ghetto In Ojuelegba, Refuse To Move To Lekki" by banchuz: 8:51am On Jun 21, 2017
allrightsir:

The whole of Lagos is 1 big ghetto even Lekki and Ikoyi.

please kum check out orile,badia and amukoko.den u would know the real ghetto!!!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

DJ Xclusive & His Bride On Their Traditional Wedding Day / Diane Yashim Stuns At The Future Awards, Says 'stars Don’t Struggle To Shine' / Shirtless Shatta Wale And His Fleet Of Cars (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.