Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,559 members, 7,812,815 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:49 PM

Wizkid: "My Parents Still Live In Ghetto In Ojuelegba, Refuse To Move To Lekki" - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wizkid: "My Parents Still Live In Ghetto In Ojuelegba, Refuse To Move To Lekki" (55840 Views)

My Parents Still Don’t Like My Dreadlocks – Terry G / Falz Reacts To Lekki Rape Case / Wizkid Chilling In His Hood In Ojuelegba Surulere Pic + Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wizkid: "My Parents Still Live In Ghetto In Ojuelegba, Refuse To Move To Lekki" by lenghtinny(m): 11:58am On Jun 20, 2017
Surulere is not a ghetto Imo

1 Like

Re: Wizkid: "My Parents Still Live In Ghetto In Ojuelegba, Refuse To Move To Lekki" by Austinoiz(m): 11:58am On Jun 20, 2017
Seriously, I no know say Wizkid get papa oooo. Na only im nama em dey sing upandan, na im make I come dey reason say the guy na IMBESIDE.

Starboy, u no try oo....so those old people dem still dey at the mercy of badoo boys for area eehn. U fall my hand badly.

1 Like

Re: Wizkid: "My Parents Still Live In Ghetto In Ojuelegba, Refuse To Move To Lekki" by ChristGang: 11:59am On Jun 20, 2017
ATTENTION!!! ATTENTION!!! ATTENTION!!!

PLEASE ANY TIME YOU HEAR THE TERM NORTHERN YOUTH OR AREWA YOUTH, KINDLY KNOW THAT IT MEANS HAUSA OR FULANI OR KANURI AND OTHER NORTHERN MUSLIMS. THERE ARE MILLIONS OF OTHER MARGINALIZED CHRISTIANS THAT DON'T SHARE THEIR IDEAS OR OPINIONS AT ALL.
Re: Wizkid: "My Parents Still Live In Ghetto In Ojuelegba, Refuse To Move To Lekki" by Mbamifeanyi(m): 11:59am On Jun 20, 2017
I am too busy fucking...dont disturb me...

d guy below might b interested...
Re: Wizkid: "My Parents Still Live In Ghetto In Ojuelegba, Refuse To Move To Lekki" by GistFullGround: 11:59am On Jun 20, 2017
With all the heat in Nigeria, he still wears hood; Bush boy!
Re: Wizkid: "My Parents Still Live In Ghetto In Ojuelegba, Refuse To Move To Lekki" by Nobody: 12:00pm On Jun 20, 2017
How Fulani Herdsmen Destroyed My 50 Million Naira Agricultural Investment In Edo State

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v5LZMNBaNaU

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BiwTfPXs0fY
Re: Wizkid: "My Parents Still Live In Ghetto In Ojuelegba, Refuse To Move To Lekki" by Ejirochocho(m): 12:00pm On Jun 20, 2017
Towncrier007:
wickedness

How, and why did you said so

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wizkid: "My Parents Still Live In Ghetto In Ojuelegba, Refuse To Move To Lekki" by Abfinest007(m): 12:00pm On Jun 20, 2017
na only u waka come continue there is God oh
Re: Wizkid: "My Parents Still Live In Ghetto In Ojuelegba, Refuse To Move To Lekki" by Lincoln275(m): 12:01pm On Jun 20, 2017
if I were him, I will go ojuelegba one day and park all their loads, lekki straight, like 6 months they will get used to the place . wizkid no get excuse on ds ooo
Re: Wizkid: "My Parents Still Live In Ghetto In Ojuelegba, Refuse To Move To Lekki" by Nobody: 12:02pm On Jun 20, 2017
Maybe they are used to the place.
Re: Wizkid: "My Parents Still Live In Ghetto In Ojuelegba, Refuse To Move To Lekki" by Trillyonaire: 12:05pm On Jun 20, 2017
Evans must not hear this

1 Like

Re: Wizkid: "My Parents Still Live In Ghetto In Ojuelegba, Refuse To Move To Lekki" by ayogozie(m): 12:05pm On Jun 20, 2017
Baba nla all the way big lie fool
Re: Wizkid: "My Parents Still Live In Ghetto In Ojuelegba, Refuse To Move To Lekki" by 99foxxy(f): 12:05pm On Jun 20, 2017
He's already high on weed so I reserve my comment.
Re: Wizkid: "My Parents Still Live In Ghetto In Ojuelegba, Refuse To Move To Lekki" by Amberon11: 12:06pm On Jun 20, 2017
Liar liar pants in fire. What parent wouldn't wanna live in the house their child got them?
Re: Wizkid: "My Parents Still Live In Ghetto In Ojuelegba, Refuse To Move To Lekki" by nobleblood: 12:06pm On Jun 20, 2017
There is nothing wrong in living in the ghetto.

I came up through the ghetto. With kwashoko, and ring worm on my head. Am still here.

1 Like

Re: Wizkid: "My Parents Still Live In Ghetto In Ojuelegba, Refuse To Move To Lekki" by UwaBuPawPaw: 12:06pm On Jun 20, 2017
People go dey beg dem money fr ojuelegba
Re: Wizkid: "My Parents Still Live In Ghetto In Ojuelegba, Refuse To Move To Lekki" by Banter1(m): 12:08pm On Jun 20, 2017
crazyABO:
this dude's parent doesn't leave in ojuelegba and they actually reside at shita n not even the ghetto side atall shocked no parent won't wanna leave in the house dre son or children built for them undecided it wah all parent pray for so maybe he should try another lie tongue atleast if he can't reach out to the masses to help dem den he could do something for his parent den cool
Mr Thomas I hail you ooooo
Re: Wizkid: "My Parents Still Live In Ghetto In Ojuelegba, Refuse To Move To Lekki" by Nobody: 12:08pm On Jun 20, 2017
elmessiahs:
Wizzy is a better baby dada and his better dan davidi,any body that tinks other wise is crazy

is ur ass paining u?
Re: Wizkid: "My Parents Still Live In Ghetto In Ojuelegba, Refuse To Move To Lekki" by Deadshot(m): 12:11pm On Jun 20, 2017
Yemea1:

Who that one concern.?...

Compare davido parent to yours... and you tgey call am local. Olodo

Just be careful with the kind of life style you're living today... so by tomorrow you won't be alive telling stories that you use to be who you are today.

Just an advice...

Una can read meanings to things ehn...davido was born with a silver spoon u cnt compare their parents...but compare wizkid to david without the help of their parent....they can be living in a ghetto but they are rich af...maybe his parent just love the environment
Re: Wizkid: "My Parents Still Live In Ghetto In Ojuelegba, Refuse To Move To Lekki" by Nobody: 12:11pm On Jun 20, 2017
`

3 Likes

Re: Wizkid: "My Parents Still Live In Ghetto In Ojuelegba, Refuse To Move To Lekki" by Nobody: 12:13pm On Jun 20, 2017
`

2 Likes

Re: Wizkid: "My Parents Still Live In Ghetto In Ojuelegba, Refuse To Move To Lekki" by shadrach77: 12:14pm On Jun 20, 2017
It's feels pathetic when one realises what this guy has turned himself into. More or less like a tout; heavily into drugs. How will a sane person be wearing shades and hood indoors? He couldn't even stay still for a minute. Incoherent answers. Amugbo Oshi. Davido trumps him in all areas cry kiss lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: Wizkid: "My Parents Still Live In Ghetto In Ojuelegba, Refuse To Move To Lekki" by Jackipapa: 12:15pm On Jun 20, 2017
im resemble im mama sha!

1 Like

Re: Wizkid: "My Parents Still Live In Ghetto In Ojuelegba, Refuse To Move To Lekki" by Cyriljames113: 12:15pm On Jun 20, 2017
His Parent might like to stay in that hood
Re: Wizkid: "My Parents Still Live In Ghetto In Ojuelegba, Refuse To Move To Lekki" by Aburi001: 12:15pm On Jun 20, 2017
Afonjashapmouth:
Oju-Elegba is Ghetto Why not try Igando, plus living in the ghetto as a pauper or as made people The bottom line is, that's the environment they are used to. Lekki might be too boring for their lifestyle
Yeah.....truly "ni ojuelegba o them know my story" cool
Re: Wizkid: "My Parents Still Live In Ghetto In Ojuelegba, Refuse To Move To Lekki" by hefelove(m): 12:16pm On Jun 20, 2017
Ojuelegba is different from shitta na. Na shitta dem dey stay. How can you leave surulere for lekki? surulere sweet abeg

4 Likes

Re: Wizkid: "My Parents Still Live In Ghetto In Ojuelegba, Refuse To Move To Lekki" by Ohwojero: 12:16pm On Jun 20, 2017
Wizkid is just showing is best if it rocks you...Show yours?
Re: Wizkid: "My Parents Still Live In Ghetto In Ojuelegba, Refuse To Move To Lekki" by Cyriljames113: 12:16pm On Jun 20, 2017
grin
Re: Wizkid: "My Parents Still Live In Ghetto In Ojuelegba, Refuse To Move To Lekki" by profnigga(m): 12:18pm On Jun 20, 2017
soo me wet dey abule egba? make I die...
Re: Wizkid: "My Parents Still Live In Ghetto In Ojuelegba, Refuse To Move To Lekki" by ibkgab001: 12:19pm On Jun 20, 2017
Ok oooo where many people suffer

In other news don't subscribe to the bet offer above he is a scammer another version of Evans .. IGBOs are not fool to tell the world their source of money .. If that betting has been working for him he wouldn't come to display them online

BARAO BANSHA

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Hacker Exposes Yemi Alade & Phyno's Secret Romance? (Pics) / Lady Who Suffered Child Obesity Writes Letter To Seyi Law Over His Daughter / Lasisi Elenu Real Face Exposed! See Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.