Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,803 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:36 AM

Introducing Top 10 Stories Of The Week ( Nomination Thread) - Literature (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Introducing Top 10 Stories Of The Week ( Nomination Thread) (27196 Views)

Top 10 Nairaland Stories Of The Week / Top 10 Stories Of July / Top 10 Nairaland Stories Of The Week (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Introducing Top 10 Stories Of The Week ( Nomination Thread) by Ademolag(m): 3:35pm On Aug 17, 2017
OUR ORDEAL IN SAMBISA FOREST
https://www.nairaland.com/3994738/ordeal-sambisa-forest
#aderichards
Re: Introducing Top 10 Stories Of The Week ( Nomination Thread) by Chipappii(m): 3:37pm On Aug 17, 2017
Rodriguez12:
Hostest story read so far
1)Lucifer's key by ghostwritter
2)black maria by larrysun
3)united in betrayal by pamelB
4)kasala the lightning by zubike
5) dairy of a broke play boy by chipappii
6)hidden diamond by evajael

Thanks bro
Re: Introducing Top 10 Stories Of The Week ( Nomination Thread) by Rodriguez12(m): 10:43pm On Aug 17, 2017
Chipappii:

Thanks bro
No need....na ur Wrk de testify for you
Re: Introducing Top 10 Stories Of The Week ( Nomination Thread) by azeezat22(f): 4:01pm On Aug 21, 2017
no more room for love by cbella is the best
Re: Introducing Top 10 Stories Of The Week ( Nomination Thread) by smokeydrinky: 9:19pm On Aug 22, 2017
https://www.nairaland.com/3946214/devil-wears-okrika/
By souloho19

Young maidens are being raped and gruesomely murdered in the little town of amaife. The devil behind always leaves a souvenir: a torn piece of okirika. The gods of the land seems powerless to stop the raging menace , the masses are provoked, families are scared.....the killer is a member of the community, but who? Beautiful Amara is the next target . Will the God whom the missionaries preach about come to her help? Will the young Pastor unravel the mystery? Find out in this religious thriller.

It's an edge grabbing, funtastic Read.

10 Likes

Re: Introducing Top 10 Stories Of The Week ( Nomination Thread) by souloho19(m): 9:55pm On Aug 22, 2017
smokeydrinky:
By souloho19

Young maidens are being raped and gruesomely murdered in the little town of amaife. The devil behind always leaves a souvenir: a torn piece of okirika. The gods of the land seems powerless to stop the raging menace , the masses are provoked, families are scared.....the killer is a member of the community, but who? Beautiful Amara is the next target . Will the God whom the missionaries preach about come to her help? Will the young Pastor unravel the mystery? Find out in this religious thriller.

It's an edge grabbing, funtastic Read.

Wow..God bless you bro..that summary is really apt

3 Likes

Re: Introducing Top 10 Stories Of The Week ( Nomination Thread) by rachealfst(f): 6:46pm On Aug 23, 2017
The devil wears okrika by souloho19

10 Likes

Re: Introducing Top 10 Stories Of The Week ( Nomination Thread) by meneski(m): 4:24pm On Aug 25, 2017
The devil wears okrika by souloho19

https://www.nairaland.com/3946214/ devil-wears-okrika/

Osi na pastor

okudili na devil

stevenson na devil

de john na devil

pastor bat na devil

paul na devil

butcher na devil ...... And counting

inside these devils them na only one we de look for for Amaife community.

Four gils don die and counting...

Native doctor don die.

Who be next?

Come make una help us find this one devil were de terrorise one full community.

The writer na DIE

The suspence na dead

The readers them don dey suspect every body even their fellow readers.

This devil hand go soon touch am.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Introducing Top 10 Stories Of The Week ( Nomination Thread) by souloho19(m): 4:37pm On Aug 25, 2017
meneski:
The devil wears okrika
by souloho19

https://www.nairaland.com/3946214/
devil-wears-okrika/

Osi na pastor

okudili na devil

stevenson na devil

de john na devil

pastor bat na devil

paul na devil

butcher na devil
...... And counting

Native doctor don die.

Who be next?

The writer na DIE

The suspence na dead

Hahahqaha bro I swear you made my day, this is hilarious!!!

3 Likes

Re: Introducing Top 10 Stories Of The Week ( Nomination Thread) by swankmee(f): 7:33pm On Aug 25, 2017
By souloho19

Y'all need to read this.... Trust me it's worth it.

4 Likes

Re: Introducing Top 10 Stories Of The Week ( Nomination Thread) by meneski(m): 10:42pm On Aug 25, 2017
souloho19:

Hahahqaha bro I swear you made my day, this is hilarious!!!
Nothing do u bro.
Re: Introducing Top 10 Stories Of The Week ( Nomination Thread) by rachealfst(f): 11:58am On Aug 26, 2017
meneski:
The devil wears okrika
by souloho19

devil-wears-okrika/

Osi na pastor

okudili na devil

stevenson na devil

de john na devil

pastor bat na devil

paul na devil

butcher na devil
...... And counting

Native doctor don die.

Who be next?

The writer na DIE

The suspence na dead

Wow!!!!! I love this. This excepts is dope though hilarious.
Re: Introducing Top 10 Stories Of The Week ( Nomination Thread) by meneski(m): 10:17pm On Aug 26, 2017
rachealfst:
Wow!!!!! I love this. This excepts is dope though hilarious.

.. Am glad u like it... Souloho19 deserves it. Ryt?

2 Likes

Re: Introducing Top 10 Stories Of The Week ( Nomination Thread) by Observer3(m): 12:11pm On Sep 06, 2017
delayed diagnosis by souloho19

2 Likes

Re: Introducing Top 10 Stories Of The Week ( Nomination Thread) by Observer3(m): 12:13pm On Sep 06, 2017
diary of a play boy by chipappii
Re: Introducing Top 10 Stories Of The Week ( Nomination Thread) by Observer3(m): 12:14pm On Sep 06, 2017
the devil wears okrika by souloho19

1 Like

Re: Introducing Top 10 Stories Of The Week ( Nomination Thread) by Missnande(f): 9:13pm On Sep 06, 2017
Chai Meneski you no go kill me. Souloho19 you deserve it,ya story is bae!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Introducing Top 10 Stories Of The Week ( Nomination Thread) by Thastie(f): 9:49pm On Sep 06, 2017
The Wedding Night by degelinglacis
Re: Introducing Top 10 Stories Of The Week ( Nomination Thread) by meneski(m): 11:30pm On Sep 06, 2017
Missnande:
Chai Meneski you no go kill me. Souloho19 you deserve it,ya story is bae!
Yeah he sure does.
Re: Introducing Top 10 Stories Of The Week ( Nomination Thread) by ManCrimes: 5:03pm On Sep 07, 2017
Please guys check out my novel " No more pleasure for dead girls" by mancrimes. A romantic, Suspense, and action filled novel. God bless.

1 Like

Re: Introducing Top 10 Stories Of The Week ( Nomination Thread) by cricifixo: 7:39am On Dec 12, 2017
But you abandoned the story for a long time na
Shalomdee:
Entangled by Shalomdee
https://www.nairaland.com/3809667/entangled

Jane is a victim of an abusive relationship and a mother of one. She decides she has had enough of the relationship and escapes from her boyfriend with her son. Her aunt accepts her back and helps her on the path of recovery so she can believe in herself and let go of her past, but Jane still has an issue- she wants to go to the University so badly. An opportunity comes, her cousin, who has just gotten married cannot cook and needs Jane to assist her with the promise of paying for her tuition fees in the University. Jane accepts and her son is separated from her so she could go and be a domestic help to her cousin and her husband. Her cousin's husband starts acting weird when she arrives; at first he completely ignores her and next, he becomes fond of her so much it looks like they are having an affair. Can they keep on being just normal friends or is something else going to happen between them? And what is Lancelot's big secret that makes him feel love for Jane?

I believe the story qualifies.
Re: Introducing Top 10 Stories Of The Week ( Nomination Thread) by WHIZKIDEFE(m): 10:24am On Dec 12, 2017
meneski:
The devil wears okrika
by souloho19

devil-wears-okrika/

Osi na pastor

okudili na devil

stevenson na devil

de john na devil

pastor bat na devil

paul na devil

butcher na devil
...... And counting

Native doctor don die.

Who be next?

The writer na DIE

The suspence na dead

Lol.. Baddest! I hail o. I dey see your Doinz.

1 Like

Re: Introducing Top 10 Stories Of The Week ( Nomination Thread) by meneski(m): 10:43am On Dec 12, 2017
WHIZKIDEFE:
Lol.. Baddest! I hail o. I dey see your Doinz.
Na man you be.
Re: Introducing Top 10 Stories Of The Week ( Nomination Thread) by Wordsmith001: 8:52am On Dec 13, 2017
Cross by Wordsmith001

A captivating magical story. Cross is a 19years old boy seeking yo save his town from the leadership of King Mane. Mane killed his parents when he was just 4months. The greatest Sorcererlord in the nation took him in till he was 19 and old enough to take revenge and save his town Torshin by finding the Kanima scroll.

Magical story and suspense filled.
Re: Introducing Top 10 Stories Of The Week ( Nomination Thread) by Nobody: 8:24am On Jan 25, 2018
BROKEN HEGDE BY TOYIN TAIWO
Re: Introducing Top 10 Stories Of The Week ( Nomination Thread) by Pinkie2018(f): 2:14pm On Jun 14, 2018
Countless by TheBlessedMan
Re: Introducing Top 10 Stories Of The Week ( Nomination Thread) by Giannaaaaaa: 3:45pm On Jun 17, 2018
smiley Can I get the link for tradition??
Sonamjs:
The Auction by Lleigh

Must be the scariest story on here. This lady knows how to torture.

Tradition by chumpzpinky
Lovely story one man 6 wives...
Re: Introducing Top 10 Stories Of The Week ( Nomination Thread) by Madera001(m): 6:20pm On Jun 17, 2018
PLEASE LET IT BE NOTED THAT I AM NOT TRYING TO VOTE FOR MYSELF HERE, ALL I'M JUST SAYING IS BEFORE YOU VOTE NEXT TIME, TAKE A LOOK AT MY WORKS AND THINK AGAIN

THE ENEMY WITHIN----------> https://www.nairaland.com/4524672/enemy-within-tale-love-lust

THE CHRONICLES OF TAOFIK SHAKITIBOBO - MIRACLE MISTRESS-------> https://www.nairaland.com/4490126/chronicles-taofik-shakitibobo-miracle-mistress

THANKS FOR READING

Re: Introducing Top 10 Stories Of The Week ( Nomination Thread) by beautygboel(f): 6:37pm On Jun 17, 2018
Number 225 Katakata Street - Centino

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

***all In The Name Of Love*** / The Naked Truth (18+) / Wole Soyinka: Things You Didn’t Know About Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.