Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,914 members, 7,835,053 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:33 AM

Yar'adua's Mobile Ambulance Arrives - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yar'adua's Mobile Ambulance Arrives (7308 Views)

COAS Donated Ambulance To NDA In Line To Islamize Nigeria / Pictures Of "Dying Buhari" Inside The Ambulance @ Heathrow Airport In London / NEMA Launches Nigeria's Air Ambulance, First Of Its Kind In Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yar'adua's Mobile Ambulance Arrives by Gekko(m): 4:34pm On Jan 25, 2010
londoner:

If this story is true at all (I'm not sure it is), then my guess is that he is coming home to resign FORMALLY.

At the end of the day, the people have been stirring over his absence and PDP cannot afford to have such obvious chinks in the armour, otherwise people may get too ambitious and actually give the party a shock at the next election. If the story is true, then there is absolutely no doubt in my mind that Yaradua is just a puppet for OBJ. Two months of no communication whatsoever with the people of Nigeria, even through a listing as a terrorist nation and a crisis erupting in Jos, yet mere days after OBJ asks him to resign, he is well enough to fly home, even though in an ambulance. Its clear whose really pulling the strings here.

I highly doubt yaradua is coming home to resign. as a matter fact, his homecoming will effectively empower Turai to rule Nigeria while pretending to be carrying out Yaraduas instructions.  Yaraduas return is most likely a diversionary tactic to remove all suspicions and render lawsuits against his office obsolete.
Re: Yar'adua's Mobile Ambulance Arrives by otondo55: 4:35pm On Jan 25, 2010
Bleep People Like human being, not like animal being.

F**ker !
Re: Yar'adua's Mobile Ambulance Arrives by Fhemmmy: 4:48pm On Jan 25, 2010
I just really dont know what else to say anymore.
Re: Yar'adua's Mobile Ambulance Arrives by SmashingM(f): 4:51pm On Jan 25, 2010
When i saw this story, i didn't want to comment because my fellow country men have said it all. We are all for the common good of Nigeria.
But the picture! my God! Is it this pathetic?

Since he has refused to listen to reason, and his croonies have refused to let him resign, LET WHAT WILL BE BE.
Re: Yar'adua's Mobile Ambulance Arrives by bettes(f): 4:52pm On Jan 25, 2010
If the rumours that he's brain dead are true,then it's Turai that's most likely calling the shots.

I'll watch and pray as the story unfolds.
Re: Yar'adua's Mobile Ambulance Arrives by Fhemmmy: 4:54pm On Jan 25, 2010
bettes:

If the rumours that he's brain dead are true,then it's Turai that's most likely calling the shots.

I'll watch and pray as the story unfolds.

That is the best anyone can do at present
Re: Yar'adua's Mobile Ambulance Arrives by ruemu(m): 4:55pm On Jan 25, 2010
I see the old Nigeria project dying a natural death. ,  politrikian beware

when d gods want to catch you,  it makes u go crazy first, (greek proverb)
Re: Yar'adua's Mobile Ambulance Arrives by yahoo2(m): 5:01pm On Jan 25, 2010
The man has died long ago. The military are actually warming up now. angry
Re: Yar'adua's Mobile Ambulance Arrives by shagaman: 5:03pm On Jan 25, 2010
This ppl in Abuja are simply making us d laughing stock of the whole world.
What a ridiculous story this is.
As 4 me I don't believe Ya'radua is even conscious or aware of anything.
Re: Yar'adua's Mobile Ambulance Arrives by SwtzMinx(f): 5:09pm On Jan 25, 2010
.hmm. . .d drAMa c0ntinuez. .
Re: Yar'adua's Mobile Ambulance Arrives by Fhemmmy: 5:15pm On Jan 25, 2010
shagaman:

This ppl in Abuja are simply making us d laughing stock of the whole world.
What a ridiculous story this is.
As 4 me I don't believe Ya'radua is even conscious or aware of anything.

U mean, u just figured that out?
Re: Yar'adua's Mobile Ambulance Arrives by bosejaiye: 5:24pm On Jan 25, 2010
The will of God will surely be done, whether he is under Intensive care for 24 hours or not.But meee, en i find this ridiculus!!!!
Re: Yar'adua's Mobile Ambulance Arrives by desthan(m): 5:25pm On Jan 25, 2010
''comin soon on silver bird cinema'' undecided
Re: Yar'adua's Mobile Ambulance Arrives by hackney(m): 5:30pm On Jan 25, 2010
. . . . . . .
Re: Yar'adua's Mobile Ambulance Arrives by Fhemmmy: 5:31pm On Jan 25, 2010
I will wish they will not drive this dude into his grave, cos it would have been better for him to give the power up, look after himself and live
Re: Yar'adua's Mobile Ambulance Arrives by shaba107(f): 5:39pm On Jan 25, 2010
Is Nigeria a limited company? Let them remember the lessons learnt from Alexander the great! we came with nothing and will leave with nothing!haba!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! angry angry angry
Re: Yar'adua's Mobile Ambulance Arrives by Fhemmmy: 5:40pm On Jan 25, 2010
^^^ Ummmmmmmm
Re: Yar'adua's Mobile Ambulance Arrives by presido1: 5:47pm On Jan 25, 2010
Thatz one of the prize of "One Nigeria" we should live with it and you guys should stop whinning. We fought and killed to keep it this way and so shall it be. Anybody that says otherwise is enrmy of progress.

"One nigeria"
Re: Yar'adua's Mobile Ambulance Arrives by zaragoza(m): 5:58pm On Jan 25, 2010
Suicide mission!
Re: Yar'adua's Mobile Ambulance Arrives by anonimi: 6:10pm On Jan 25, 2010
abeg anyone don see the ambulance for mallam make e post the photo for here. Thanks in advance to citizen journalists in the making.
Re: Yar'adua's Mobile Ambulance Arrives by ekeneebere: 6:16pm On Jan 25, 2010
The epic tale of the Yaradua family ,

!st Yaradua , was on his way to presidency but died mysteriously

2nd Yaradua , Got into power and died while in power after refusing to give up power

3rd Yaradua , Has just been born some weeks back (the daughter`s son) >> Watch out for him 30years from now!

Coming soon to Siverbird and GDC Cinemas near you!!!! grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Yar'adua's Mobile Ambulance Arrives by Fhemmmy: 6:18pm On Jan 25, 2010
^^ Lol
Re: Yar'adua's Mobile Ambulance Arrives by dafman10(m): 6:20pm On Jan 25, 2010
My fellow countrymen yaradua as far as i know has been completely shielded 4rm d true situation here at home because we all know him to be a man of honour. The president has been hijacked by turai n company God help nigeria
Re: Yar'adua's Mobile Ambulance Arrives by idifu(m): 6:30pm On Jan 25, 2010
Nigerians should rise up and protest against this greed by our politicians this is insane shocked
Re: Yar'adua's Mobile Ambulance Arrives by Fhemmmy: 6:42pm On Jan 25, 2010
idifu:

Nigerians should rise up and protest against this greed by our politicians this is insane shocked

Why not start the mobilization?
Re: Yar'adua's Mobile Ambulance Arrives by holaredey: 7:24pm On Jan 25, 2010
make we just tank God he arrived safely its beta to die in ones fadaland dan to die oversea
Re: Yar'adua's Mobile Ambulance Arrives by Nobody: 7:29pm On Jan 25, 2010
BREAKING NEWS!!!!, YARA'ADUA TO BE BACK THIS EVENING TO ASO ROCK, SCHEDULED TO ADDRESS FEDERAL EXECUTIVE COUNCIL EARLY TOMORROW MORNING!!!
Re: Yar'adua's Mobile Ambulance Arrives by oge4real(f): 7:46pm On Jan 25, 2010
tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
I hope the ambulance takes him directly to the cemetry.
Re: Yar'adua's Mobile Ambulance Arrives by tope777(m): 8:17pm On Jan 25, 2010
power is good,power is powerful, but am very sure that GOD is about to use yaradua cinema to change things for better in NIGERIA.

Between now and August this year God said Nigeria will no longer be the business as usual.

Yaradua is just catalyst required to achieve the Nigeria freedom objective.
Re: Yar'adua's Mobile Ambulance Arrives by Lolladey(f): 9:00pm On Jan 25, 2010
i wonder o! but it seems it is the guy who wan peme naturall
Re: Yar'adua's Mobile Ambulance Arrives by Emmadgud(m): 9:25pm On Jan 25, 2010
Why not say Mobile coffin instead of decieving ppl?
Re: Yar'adua's Mobile Ambulance Arrives by Fhemmmy: 9:58pm On Jan 25, 2010
Emmadgud:

Why not say Mobile coffin instead of decieving ppl?

Lol

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

EFCC Action - Immunity Finish, Na Im Gbenga Daniel RUN! Chei! / Tinubu Refuses To Enter Dock At CCT Tribunal In Abuja / ‘Nigerian Army Is Crossing The Red Line’ – Turkish Diplomat, Abdulkadir Erkahram

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.