Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,021 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:56 AM

Yar'adua's Mobile Ambulance Arrives - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yar'adua's Mobile Ambulance Arrives (7302 Views)

COAS Donated Ambulance To NDA In Line To Islamize Nigeria / Pictures Of "Dying Buhari" Inside The Ambulance @ Heathrow Airport In London / NEMA Launches Nigeria's Air Ambulance, First Of Its Kind In Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yar'adua's Mobile Ambulance Arrives by muhsin(m): 2:09pm On Jan 25, 2010
This thing don surprises me always, wallahi.
Re: Yar'adua's Mobile Ambulance Arrives by An0nimus: 2:09pm On Jan 25, 2010
*Grabs popcorn*. . . this movie is startin to take a twist.
Re: Yar'adua's Mobile Ambulance Arrives by annie7(m): 2:10pm On Jan 25, 2010
na waooooooooo. just luk at yar adua pics thier, e be like say the man contact HIV/AIDS
HE'S A BRAVE MAN AND HE LOVES NIGERIA THAT IS D REASON Y HE WANT'S TO DIE 4 NIG
Re: Yar'adua's Mobile Ambulance Arrives by Zimex: 2:15pm On Jan 25, 2010
This is just another show of desperation. He'll rather die as President than as ex-president, just the way Turai wants it. angry
Re: Yar'adua's Mobile Ambulance Arrives by jerronjj: 2:18pm On Jan 25, 2010
what shall it profit a man if he gain d hole world but looses its soul, presido read the scriptures ooooooooooooo
Re: Yar'adua's Mobile Ambulance Arrives by Wrex(m): 2:24pm On Jan 25, 2010
from the posts i've read so far,nairalanders still believes this guy is alive.Can't you all see that this politians are just playing us.This guy died a long time.I am still waiting to see how this whole drama will end
Re: Yar'adua's Mobile Ambulance Arrives by 9jafreak: 2:25pm On Jan 25, 2010
[size=13pt]Goodness me, how utterly insane can power be!

Turai --- God must swiftly judge you.

[But then, has Yar'adua's capacity to consent been blurred?]

Impeach the man, you id!ots, NOW![/size]
Re: Yar'adua's Mobile Ambulance Arrives by adventisty: 2:26pm On Jan 25, 2010
What is 2 months compare to 6 months he spent in the hospital while he was Katsina state governor?
Pls.Naija lets give this man more chances,he has done it before and he certainly can do it again times over.
Long live Mr president!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Yar'adua's Mobile Ambulance Arrives by Wilfem(m): 2:27pm On Jan 25, 2010
Is it by force to be in power or hold on to power? Honestly speaking, I do not pity this Yarasick at all, after all, if someone is deceiving another person, and the deceived person doesn't know, he himself knows that he's just deceiving himself and not any one
Re: Yar'adua's Mobile Ambulance Arrives by manuel(m): 2:28pm On Jan 25, 2010
this is ridiculous.
Re: Yar'adua's Mobile Ambulance Arrives by na2day(m): 2:29pm On Jan 25, 2010
ONLY IN NIGERIA!
angry
Re: Yar'adua's Mobile Ambulance Arrives by Drunk: 2:30pm On Jan 25, 2010
Don't we all get it? His bills are being paid with taxpayers money
If he steps down, who's going to give him loan or where is going to get money for his gravely ailment? He needs Nigeria's money not presidency to survive
Re: Yar'adua's Mobile Ambulance Arrives by DeepSoul(f): 2:33pm On Jan 25, 2010
Lol@ Yar Adua should read the scriptures.

Like I said before, that his wife Turai is worse than Jezebel. She's so power drunk!

Marrying her young daughters off to old governors isn't enough for her.

Being 1st lady for almost 3yrs isn't enough for her. Or maybe she don tire for Yar Adua, she wants to be a widow and get a younger, fresher and more virile man, who knows!

Her plan's working cos @ this rate, Yar Adua would be dead any second.

May God not give my brothers such wicked women as wives!
Re: Yar'adua's Mobile Ambulance Arrives by Bruekeleen: 2:43pm On Jan 25, 2010
Guys, make una wait o! I thought they tlk say the man, Yar'Adua is brain dead, and on life support. For the Doctors amidst us, does not that mean he can not even hear or  recognize all the wahala wey hm absence don dey cost the Naija people.?  If that is the case, now if no be say this hm wife, Turai, be jegudujera wombiliki wobiya woman, why can't she throw in the towel for the man, her husband? The Legal Eagle in NL is this posibile? over 2 U?
Re: Yar'adua's Mobile Ambulance Arrives by Drunk: 2:50pm On Jan 25, 2010
Deep Soul:

[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][color=#006600]Lol@ Yar Adua should read the scriptures.

I bet you they don't have access to it
Re: Yar'adua's Mobile Ambulance Arrives by VOR(m): 3:00pm On Jan 25, 2010
Quite frankly the whole saga is a national disgrace.

What Yar'adua and his people should realise is
that no one person is bigger than the country.
Re: Yar'adua's Mobile Ambulance Arrives by elliottibanga(m): 3:02pm On Jan 25, 2010
Here's a picture of the particular Ambulance Yaradu's crew have purchased.

http://www.ambunet.com/wheelchairProductDetails.php?prod_id=74
Re: Yar'adua's Mobile Ambulance Arrives by yourangel: 3:05pm On Jan 25, 2010
Wow! Yar'adua on a suicide mission.

His only mission is to make history as the first Nigerian (Democratically Elected) President to die while in office.

Is this mission worth it? Capital NO!
Re: Yar'adua's Mobile Ambulance Arrives by mujila: 3:15pm On Jan 25, 2010
Actually the ambulance came to Kano on Saudi Airline some days back but could not be offloaded due lack of equipment.
Re: Yar'adua's Mobile Ambulance Arrives by naijaswag1: 3:21pm On Jan 25, 2010
What else do we expect from ASO Rock.I love what is happening probably soon Nigerians will be provoked to asking questions and possibly take to the streets and demand returns from the over $40bn we make annually.
Re: Yar'adua's Mobile Ambulance Arrives by r231(m): 3:26pm On Jan 25, 2010
The president should just resign honourably.Its obvious he is not well.Presidential work is not an easy task.
Re: Yar'adua's Mobile Ambulance Arrives by ud4u: 3:29pm On Jan 25, 2010
Lets watch as the drama unfolds
Re: Yar'adua's Mobile Ambulance Arrives by kkkossy(m): 3:30pm On Jan 25, 2010
Taking power 2 ur own hands is d gr8test legion of a country's disgrace,let alone done by a parasite in power. Yaradua pls resign and let nigerians live a gud life without regrets.
Re: Yar'adua's Mobile Ambulance Arrives by Matin: 3:37pm On Jan 25, 2010
yourangel:

Wow! Yar'adua on a suicide mission.

His only mission is to make history as the first Nigerian (Democratically Elected) President to die while in office.

Is this mission worth it? Capital NO!

Nna see us see wahala embarassed embarassed
Re: Yar'adua's Mobile Ambulance Arrives by slap1(m): 3:44pm On Jan 25, 2010
If he was fairly elected he might have stepped down but hey, we didn't elect this guy so why would he listen to us?
Re: Yar'adua's Mobile Ambulance Arrives by Machine007: 3:48pm On Jan 25, 2010
what do u guys expect from someone who's vital organs has failed, maybe his brain has also failed him and he can't think like a normal human being.

i think we should all continue to pray for him for quick recovery.
Re: Yar'adua's Mobile Ambulance Arrives by bandely(m): 3:59pm On Jan 25, 2010
Gosh! This is ridiculous!
Re: Yar'adua's Mobile Ambulance Arrives by vikiviko(m): 4:05pm On Jan 25, 2010
Power really currupts.
Re: Yar'adua's Mobile Ambulance Arrives by londoner: 4:18pm On Jan 25, 2010
If this story is true at all (I'm not sure it is), then my guess is that he is coming home to resign FORMALLY.

At the end of the day, the people have been stirring over his absence and PDP cannot afford to have such obvious chinks in the armour, otherwise people may get too ambitious and actually give the party a shock at the next election. If the story is true, then there is absolutely no doubt in my mind that Yaradua is just a puppet for OBJ. Two months of no communication whatsoever with the people of Nigeria, even through a listing as a terrorist nation and a crisis erupting in Jos, yet mere days after OBJ asks him to resign, he is well enough to fly home, even though in an ambulance. Its clear whose really pulling the strings here.
Re: Yar'adua's Mobile Ambulance Arrives by olisa07: 4:20pm On Jan 25, 2010
Jokers ! Even with your life?

Your life and the Northern agenda !

Poor Yar' dool,

Re: Yar'adua's Mobile Ambulance Arrives by wales(m): 4:32pm On Jan 25, 2010
Can i get to see the pic's grin grin grin
Re: Yar'adua's Mobile Ambulance Arrives by Nobody: 4:33pm On Jan 25, 2010
I am ashamed to hear this. I think instead of just sitting down and looking, we should accentuate the number of  our organized MARCHES TO SAVE NIGERIA.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Is Gowon Actually Igbo? / North Central Lawmakers Endorse Yahaya Bello For President, Stand With Buni / Kano Guber: Gov Yusuf Heads To Supreme Court Over Appeal Court Verdict

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.