Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,606 members, 7,812,986 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:35 AM

Photos Of Saraki Performing Umrah At The Holy Kaaba In Makkah With Security. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos Of Saraki Performing Umrah At The Holy Kaaba In Makkah With Security. (30128 Views)

President Buhari Departs Saudi Arabia For Nigeria After Performing Umrah (Photo) / President Buhari 'Running' While Performing Umrah In Makkah (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos Of Saraki Performing Umrah At The Holy Kaaba In Makkah With Security. by Ursino(f): 12:30pm On Jun 20, 2017
yeanka007:
Set of people going to Mecca this days tire me, the last time I saw, it was Shina peller (Nightlife King) and now it is Saraki, a known Looter and renowned Forger.

Why are Nigerians deceiving themselves after committing a lot of evil, they believe going to one place will clean them of their evil.........

When will hypocrisy stop in Nigeria

Religion is not for the righteous. And who are you to judge?
Re: Photos Of Saraki Performing Umrah At The Holy Kaaba In Makkah With Security. by Cyriljames113: 12:32pm On Jun 20, 2017
grin grin angry angry angry angry

Re: Photos Of Saraki Performing Umrah At The Holy Kaaba In Makkah With Security. by Nobody: 12:33pm On Jun 20, 2017
does wearing white makes one look holy after stealing govt funds?
Re: Photos Of Saraki Performing Umrah At The Holy Kaaba In Makkah With Security. by Jabioro: 12:35pm On Jun 20, 2017
The wicked one seek refuge always, because they don't know when and where there past deeds may visit them, demanded for nemesis that's why you see them run from pole to pillars searching for HIS mercy.. No God in Nigeria any more even at Ilorin where thousands of Alfa resided.. God of Saraki's live outside Nigeria but his god's can make him steal our common wealth.. Lefunlefun!

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Saraki Performing Umrah At The Holy Kaaba In Makkah With Security. by wilcox(m): 12:37pm On Jun 20, 2017
For him mind, let me go and bribe god
Re: Photos Of Saraki Performing Umrah At The Holy Kaaba In Makkah With Security. by loomer: 12:38pm On Jun 20, 2017
Every year, all these politicians go go holy lands, both Christian and Muslim, yet na them wicked pass
Re: Photos Of Saraki Performing Umrah At The Holy Kaaba In Makkah With Security. by BABANGBALI: 12:40pm On Jun 20, 2017
Mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeew.

I expect a fool to quote me. tongue tongue
Re: Photos Of Saraki Performing Umrah At The Holy Kaaba In Makkah With Security. by BABANGBALI: 12:41pm On Jun 20, 2017
wilcox:
For him mind, let me go and bribe god
no mind him. Dino melaye go soon go Jerusalem or Rome

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Saraki Performing Umrah At The Holy Kaaba In Makkah With Security. by LexngtonSteele: 12:41pm On Jun 20, 2017
ednut1:
Allah is truly merciful .person wey thunder suppose strike

LOL.... your first sentence was mild grin, the 2nd wasn't undecided

Re: Photos Of Saraki Performing Umrah At The Holy Kaaba In Makkah With Security. by Topestbilly(m): 12:49pm On Jun 20, 2017
MDsambo:
So even in makkah they still need securities, nawa o

the securities are just doing their job, as u can see in d first pix how theyre mindindg their business , on the second pix , the security man actually posting for a shot. our senate president was actually hinding in between security men cos he knows nigerians may stone him to death.
Re: Photos Of Saraki Performing Umrah At The Holy Kaaba In Makkah With Security. by yeanka007: 12:57pm On Jun 20, 2017
Ursino:

So Religion is for the evil ones.

Shaking my head how for gullible people can be.

I cry every time I see someone whose IQ is low. cry cry cry cry cry

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Saraki Performing Umrah At The Holy Kaaba In Makkah With Security. by Skain(m): 12:58pm On Jun 20, 2017
Nigerian's are religious but not Godly. Smh

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Saraki Performing Umrah At The Holy Kaaba In Makkah With Security. by iamrealdeji(m): 12:58pm On Jun 20, 2017
if I were in mecca with him,I would tell his he's wicked and all of his attrocitties and its effects on the masses. after all,they won't allow him to enter Kabbah with his charms and jazz,and no personal security,the worst he would do is just keep smiling like a goat.
after all this,he would still come he to continue with his evil ways. see his head like a mango seed. upon all the money he stole,see how him still be. he Looks like a demon.
he even looks like Birdman on the last pic. make hin set go tattoo red star for head

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Saraki Performing Umrah At The Holy Kaaba In Makkah With Security. by adeshinacute(m): 12:59pm On Jun 20, 2017
If you in kwara state (UK used) I phone 6 (16gig) for sale @ 119k check my Signature for my contact or come to our shop @ challenge in ilorin
Re: Photos Of Saraki Performing Umrah At The Holy Kaaba In Makkah With Security. by akphrat(m): 1:00pm On Jun 20, 2017
He came for cleansing grin
Re: Photos Of Saraki Performing Umrah At The Holy Kaaba In Makkah With Security. by iamrealdeji(m): 1:01pm On Jun 20, 2017
Ursino:

and not all women have low IQ like this o.
Re: Photos Of Saraki Performing Umrah At The Holy Kaaba In Makkah With Security. by iamrealdeji(m): 1:09pm On Jun 20, 2017
Topestbilly:

the securities are just doing their job, as u can see in d first pix how theyre mindindg their business , on the second pix , the security man actually posting for a shot. our senate president was actually hinding in between security men cos he knows nigerians may stone him to death.
he's obviously paranoid probably because he's used to securities and hanging charms around his body. but they wouldn't allow him to enter the holy mosque with that

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Saraki Performing Umrah At The Holy Kaaba In Makkah With Security. by Phenotech(m): 1:14pm On Jun 20, 2017
LOOTERSSSSSS FORGERSSSSSS
Re: Photos Of Saraki Performing Umrah At The Holy Kaaba In Makkah With Security. by Angelben10(m): 1:18pm On Jun 20, 2017
Danny287:

Lolz bros na wa oh na so you the vex
I no vex oh d tin just dey amaze me how person like Saraki go get mind enter Mekkah go pray
Re: Photos Of Saraki Performing Umrah At The Holy Kaaba In Makkah With Security. by Wolexpoly: 1:21pm On Jun 20, 2017
MR SARAKI.....GOD CANT BE FOOLED........U CANT HIDE YOUR ATTROCITIES BY MERELY GOING TO MECCA. DO THE RIGHT THING IN NIGERIA FIRST....U ARE A THIEF.....A CORRUPT LEADER.....A MURDERER AND A WICKED MAN.....WE KNOW ALL THE ATTROCITIES U COMMITED IN KWARA STATE WHILE U WERE GOVERNOR.....AS SENATOR WE KNOW YOUR EVIL PLOTS.......EVEN AGAINST THE APC PARTY SELECTED LEADER U COINED YOU WAY IN A MILD COUP JUST TO BE SENATE PRESIDENT........FALSE DECLARATION OF ASSET AND WOOPING 18COUNT CHARGES WENT DOWN THE CARPET BY CCT JUST LIKE DAT.....MR SARAKI.....I HAIL OOO.....U BETTER TAKE OFF DAT WHITE ROBE U ARE PUTTING ON........WE WILL ALL FACE TRUE JUDGEMENT IN HEAVEN.

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Saraki Performing Umrah At The Holy Kaaba In Makkah With Security. by jiangchu: 1:21pm On Jun 20, 2017
MDsambo:
So even in makkah they still need securities, nawa o.

He looks so confused

i guess security was arranged for him due to the nature of passport he was holding. and also i guess it is cost free.
Re: Photos Of Saraki Performing Umrah At The Holy Kaaba In Makkah With Security. by Nobody: 1:24pm On Jun 20, 2017
MDsambo:

He looks so confused

I used to wonder why high profile people are given security even before God ...who is the final security ? Who are they securing then selves against ? What are they scared of ?
Any man who demands or accepts security has no faith and hence ni need for you to be before ka'aba.... My hope is even to die in Makkah and my janaizah be done in grand holy mosque ..so y will people fear it ?
Hmmm
Re: Photos Of Saraki Performing Umrah At The Holy Kaaba In Makkah With Security. by naijapunch: 1:33pm On Jun 20, 2017
Re: Photos Of Saraki Performing Umrah At The Holy Kaaba In Makkah With Security. by ooshinibos: 1:37pm On Jun 20, 2017
how is this even possible ?why will need security in the holy land or temple , don't you trust God ? ...I bet God is waiting for his revenge
Re: Photos Of Saraki Performing Umrah At The Holy Kaaba In Makkah With Security. by Nobody: 1:47pm On Jun 20, 2017
MDsambo:

He looks so confused

Shows how stupidly corrupt & insecure he is, I don't think he needs security at all in that place
Re: Photos Of Saraki Performing Umrah At The Holy Kaaba In Makkah With Security. by newoffer: 1:58pm On Jun 20, 2017
Dis bookwithmark politician will never stop amuse person. Groom for the presidency
Re: Photos Of Saraki Performing Umrah At The Holy Kaaba In Makkah With Security. by adonis89(m): 2:06pm On Jun 20, 2017
There r no churches there o, yet they will want mosque to b everywhere even in countries dat are not Muslim countries. Religion of piss
Re: Photos Of Saraki Performing Umrah At The Holy Kaaba In Makkah With Security. by adonis89(m): 2:07pm On Jun 20, 2017
ooshinibos:
how is this even possible ?why will need security in the holy land or temple , don't you trust God ? ...I bet God is waiting for his revenge
don't u trust allah u min? JEHOVAH &allah r not d same ok
Re: Photos Of Saraki Performing Umrah At The Holy Kaaba In Makkah With Security. by muteeu(m): 2:11pm On Jun 20, 2017
MDsambo:

He looks so confused
security over there is to direct the affair and movement of people not purposely intention of criminal reason like here
Re: Photos Of Saraki Performing Umrah At The Holy Kaaba In Makkah With Security. by seunfape(m): 2:12pm On Jun 20, 2017
Greatest thief
Re: Photos Of Saraki Performing Umrah At The Holy Kaaba In Makkah With Security. by TheShopKeeper(m): 2:24pm On Jun 20, 2017
The man is fearful for his life even in Mecca...why will he need security?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

"Remote Control": Buhari Reveals How APC Won Osun Election / Moghalu Reacts To Nanono & Mamman's Sack As Ministers / Jonathan Betrayed Me, Niger-delta — Ex-gov Sylva

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.