Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,657 members, 7,816,686 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:20 PM

Photos Of Saraki Performing Umrah At The Holy Kaaba In Makkah With Security. - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos Of Saraki Performing Umrah At The Holy Kaaba In Makkah With Security. (30131 Views)

President Buhari Departs Saudi Arabia For Nigeria After Performing Umrah (Photo) / President Buhari 'Running' While Performing Umrah In Makkah (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos Of Saraki Performing Umrah At The Holy Kaaba In Makkah With Security. by Isahalbash(m): 2:31pm On Jun 20, 2017
yeanka007:
Set of people going to Mecca this days tire me, the last time I saw, it was Shina peller (Nightlife King) and now it is Saraki, a known Looter and renowned Forger.

Why are Nigerians deceiving themselves after committing a lot of evil, they believe going to one place will clean them of their evil.........

When will hypocrisy stop in Nigeria

Na money Dem dey go collectgrin
Re: Photos Of Saraki Performing Umrah At The Holy Kaaba In Makkah With Security. by Nobody: 2:39pm On Jun 20, 2017
Saintsbrown:
Some times I still wonder if there is God.
same with me ooooo,
Re: Photos Of Saraki Performing Umrah At The Holy Kaaba In Makkah With Security. by ooshinibos: 3:53pm On Jun 20, 2017
adonis89:
don't u trust allah u min? JEHOVAH &allah r not d same ok
I think you are right
Re: Photos Of Saraki Performing Umrah At The Holy Kaaba In Makkah With Security. by ussy09(m): 4:30pm On Jun 20, 2017
Hmm am a Muslim but I really wish am not a Nigeria, very painful.
Re: Photos Of Saraki Performing Umrah At The Holy Kaaba In Makkah With Security. by samuelsotas: 4:55pm On Jun 20, 2017
I PRAY FOR BUHARI QUICK RECOVERY.....THIS EVIL MAN WILL NOT BECOME MY PRESIDENT
Re: Photos Of Saraki Performing Umrah At The Holy Kaaba In Makkah With Security. by dirtyhokage(m): 5:36pm On Jun 20, 2017
yeanka007:
Set of people going to Mecca this days tire me, the last time I saw, it was Shina peller (Nightlife King) and now it is Saraki, a known Looter and renowned Forger.

Why are Nigerians deceiving themselves after committing a lot of evil, they believe going to one place will clean them of their evil.........

Exactly....
Re: Photos Of Saraki Performing Umrah At The Holy Kaaba In Makkah With Security. by fenway4u: 8:57pm On Jun 20, 2017
Stealnate President, Naija don suffer
naaija:
The Senate President is Performing Umrah at the Holy Kaaba in Makkah.

He is said to have dedicated his prayer for the the quick recovery of the president and the well being of Nigeria

SOURCE:[url]NAAIJA.COM[/url]
Re: Photos Of Saraki Performing Umrah At The Holy Kaaba In Makkah With Security. by Seunjungle(m): 9:22pm On Jun 20, 2017
Thief even recognised on holy land! Am sure he paid them heavily! Oloshi Saraki...
Re: Photos Of Saraki Performing Umrah At The Holy Kaaba In Makkah With Security. by Bimpe29: 9:36pm On Jun 20, 2017
Allah knows it all
Re: Photos Of Saraki Performing Umrah At The Holy Kaaba In Makkah With Security. by maisauki: 10:09pm On Jun 20, 2017
Allah can neither be bribed nor twisted
Re: Photos Of Saraki Performing Umrah At The Holy Kaaba In Makkah With Security. by maisauki: 10:14pm On Jun 20, 2017
MDsambo:
So even in makkah they still need securities, nawa o.
GOAN GAT SEN SE SECURITY OPERATIVES ARE EVERYWHERE IN D HOLY LAND
He looks so confused
Re: Photos Of Saraki Performing Umrah At The Holy Kaaba In Makkah With Security. by TijaniAbu: 3:52am On Jun 21, 2017
Chai! Even Mecca police knows that Saraki is Nigeria's most valuable politician.
Re: Photos Of Saraki Performing Umrah At The Holy Kaaba In Makkah With Security. by 2n2k(m): 5:53am On Jun 21, 2017
Topestbilly:

the securities are just doing their job, as u can see in d first pix how theyre mindindg their business , on the second pix , the security man actually posting for a shot. our senate president was actually hinding in between security men cos he knows nigerians may stone him to death.

The security is specifically for him. They do that for the members of their royal families or royal guests

You can see the securityman redirecting a pilgrim that was about to cross Saraki's path in the last picture.
Re: Photos Of Saraki Performing Umrah At The Holy Kaaba In Makkah With Security. by Nobody: 11:14am On Jun 21, 2017
yeanka007:

Gbam

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I'm Not Dead, Obuah Gej's Ex CSO - Pic / Benue Livestock Guard Members Protecting Farmers From Fulani Herdsmen / Sani Abdullahi To Challenge Yahaya Bello For Kogi APC Governorship Ticket

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.