Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,509 members, 7,819,839 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:20 AM

NIGERIA STUDENTS STUDYING IN CANADA, GET IN HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / NIGERIA STUDENTS STUDYING IN CANADA, GET IN HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (740 Views)

My Class This Morning In Canada / My Monthly Savings In Canada / How Petrol Tankers Move In Canada And Abidjan (2) (3) (4)

(1)

NIGERIA STUDENTS STUDYING IN CANADA, GET IN HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by Lankyannie(f): 10:44am On Jun 20, 2017
Have managed to research on schools in Canada and I found out that Canada is way too expensive than America. I want to study there but the tuition fees and cost of living is too expensive, schools I researched are:
Douglas college

university of manitoba

university of Alberta

dalhousie university(this one is more than expensive ni and the employment opportunities is low)

Grant macEwan university

memorial university of Newfoundland(its too popular and the offer sharp courses but very expensive)

Brandon university

university of Toronto

Georgian college(mainly art courses)

Seneca College

please from this list of universities, I want to know the one that offers either nursing, public health, prosthesis and orthopedic for undergraduates and also the one with low tuition fee, low cost of living and high employment opportunity. help a sister out biko.
ps: I want to be able to work and school at the same time.
Re: NIGERIA STUDENTS STUDYING IN CANADA, GET IN HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by justwise(m): 12:40pm On Jun 20, 2017
Post this in Canadian student thread

(1)

British Airways Unveils Summer Promo Price Slash Offer / Europe Needs New Blood – Spain Speaks On Mass Migration / How To Travel To Ghana.providing Guide And Assistance For Education,business,etc

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.