Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,505 members, 7,819,831 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:58 AM

Wike Can’t Speak Good English, He Is A Thug – Amaechi - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wike Can’t Speak Good English, He Is A Thug – Amaechi (609 Views)

Zahra Buhari: I Can’t Speak Hausa Fluently / We Are Teaching Chibok Girls To Speak Good English – Aisha Alhassan / Governor Amosun Pushes A Thug At Adeleke's Burial (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wike Can’t Speak Good English, He Is A Thug – Amaechi by ridbay2(m): 12:50pm On Jun 20, 2017

Minister of Transportation, Rotimi Amaechi has threatened to expose Rivers governor Nyesom Wike’s wife “if he (Wike) does not shut up his mouth.”

Amaechi said this on Tuesday at the sidelines of an inspection programme at the Kaduna Dry Port while reacting to an allegations made by Wike against his wife.

Wike had alleged that each commissioner and local government chairman in Rivers State paid the erstwhile governor’s wife, Judith, N3m and N2m monthly, respectively.

Amaechi however said, “By accident of Goodluck Jonathan, I don’t want to attribute it to God, but by the accident of Jonathan, the man takes office and talks rubbish. My wife and family, including my younger brothers and sisters, no one had access to government when I was governor.

“Even as minister, nobody will have such because it is not a family business. It is government business. But the problem with Nyesom Wike, and I want you to state this if he doesn’t shut up his mouth and do his work I will bring his wife to the focus. You see I’ve been very matured not to talk about his wife.

“But if Wike does not close his mouth and talk about my wife anymore, I will bring out his wife. My wife will never do such, we don’t do family business. I care about transparency. My wife is a trader. She buys and sells and Wike knows that.”

On the allegation that he siphoned N30bn belonging to the state, Amaechi said, “And you believe that? The man who says he has about $50m in Lagos and could no prove it is the same man you believe. The man who said I didn’t pay salaries until I left office and now he is saying no, it is pensioners that I didn’t pay. Do you believe such a man?

“Do you think such a man is well? You believe Nyesom Wike is well? First, he doesn’t know how to speak English, he is poorly dressed, he is a thug, and you bring me to focus with that kind of a man?”

He added that his team was not given fair hearing by the panel set up in the state.

Amaechi said, “Which court, okay let him go to court. He has no fact and he maligns people’s character. The process is that you set up a tribunal, but we’ve questioned the tribunal, we were not given a fair hearing.

“Again, how do you know how the court came to its decision? We were not even informed. There is a panel of justices in Rivers State, which is the Court of Appeal. But by the time we knew it, they took away that matter from them and gave it to a panel that came from Adamawa.”

CLICK HERE TO READ INTERESTING STORIES | YNAIJA
Re: Wike Can’t Speak Good English, He Is A Thug – Amaechi by forghon: 1:05pm On Jun 20, 2017
so far as he will work for his pple let him b deaf sef bettr dan parrot dino melaye
Re: Wike Can’t Speak Good English, He Is A Thug – Amaechi by Elmojiid(m): 1:11pm On Jun 20, 2017
and so...na english we wan chop,is it a must to hear english..go to china na english them they speak
Re: Wike Can’t Speak Good English, He Is A Thug – Amaechi by hodusglobal(m): 1:17pm On Jun 20, 2017
Amaechi no know wetin him dey talk...Babu Sense!
Re: Wike Can’t Speak Good English, He Is A Thug – Amaechi by TheTrueSeeker: 1:19pm On Jun 20, 2017
What Amaechi simply said was 'If you expose my wife's dirty deals i will also expose your wife, Wike be careful O....!!!

But why should Wike shut up?

Wike should dare Amaechi to speak about his Wife freely

Afterall he did not hold back when he spoke about GEJ and Mama Peace....
Re: Wike Can’t Speak Good English, He Is A Thug – Amaechi by sarrki(m): 1:19pm On Jun 20, 2017
Amaechi and wike needs blood

Youths be aware
Re: Wike Can’t Speak Good English, He Is A Thug – Amaechi by Chikelue2000(m): 1:56pm On Jun 20, 2017
Foolish Amaechi, foolish Wike, the both of u r a disgrace to Rivers
Re: Wike Can’t Speak Good English, He Is A Thug – Amaechi by Evablizin(f): 2:03pm On Jun 20, 2017
Nawa oo,always fighting like tom and jerry war without end

(1) (Reply)

Nairaland Mod Encouraging Ipobexpose To Commit Fraud / Some Of The Prophetic Words Of Nnamdi Kanu / Presidency Releases Buhari’s Voice Message, Debunks Report On Speech Impairment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.