Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,473 members, 7,819,723 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:44 PM

Falz: 'Finding True Love Has Been Hard For Me' - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Falz: 'Finding True Love Has Been Hard For Me' (23263 Views)

Regina Daniels Studying Hard For Her Exams In Igbinedion University (Photos) / "God's Love Has Kept Me And My Family Going" - D'banj / “I Attended Classes Regularly, I Worked Hard For My Degree” - Odunlade Adekola (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Falz: 'Finding True Love Has Been Hard For Me' by Nobody: 2:18pm On Jun 20, 2017
That's problem we smart guys has
Re: Falz: 'Finding True Love Has Been Hard For Me' by Kelvinortabo(m): 2:18pm On Jun 20, 2017
IF I HERE
Re: Falz: 'Finding True Love Has Been Hard For Me' by psychologist(m): 2:18pm On Jun 20, 2017
Simi be like

1 Like

Re: Falz: 'Finding True Love Has Been Hard For Me' by tosyne2much(m): 2:19pm On Jun 20, 2017
The same thing I'm experiencing

Abeg na joke I dey joke oooo cheesy
Re: Falz: 'Finding True Love Has Been Hard For Me' by harbjar(m): 2:19pm On Jun 20, 2017
toyinjimoh:
true talk, same is happening to me
who you be
Re: Falz: 'Finding True Love Has Been Hard For Me' by Ekakamba: 2:19pm On Jun 20, 2017
beautiful232:
meanwhile some heartless jobless fuckboys will find true love but joke around with the girl..

this life ehhh.falz May you find true love...
Sorry dear.
Re: Falz: 'Finding True Love Has Been Hard For Me' by one4GOD(f): 2:20pm On Jun 20, 2017
emefav:
Our comic rapper and lawyer, Folarin Falana, a.k.a Falz the bad guy, has revealed he’s still single because finding true love has been hard for him.

The rapper who interviewed by HipTV said, the girls he has been meeting just want to come close to him because of what they want to get from him.

Here’s what he said;

“You see, when it comes to the issue of having a girlfriend or heartthrob, it is difficult, because naturally nowadays what we see on social media or in real life are girls that just want to come close to you because of what they want to get from me.

They are not girls that appreciate you for what you really have, and that is what I’m searching for. But it’s difficult to find; the ladies that come close to me tell me that they want to record a snap chat video, they want to post a picture with me online and all that, they want to exploit my celebrity status to become popular.
I’m looking for someone that truly and genuinely has true feelings for me; as I am like this it is very difficult and I’m still searching.”

http://www.lailasblog.com/2017/06/finding-true-love-hard-falz.html

Looking for true love is one thing, but are you also a true love. talking about some guys who lead a carefree life meanwhile you will hear them say 'I am looking for a wife material' when they themselves are not even husband handkerchief.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Falz: 'Finding True Love Has Been Hard For Me' by Ejirochocho(m): 2:21pm On Jun 20, 2017
THEN GET A BABY MAMA
Re: Falz: 'Finding True Love Has Been Hard For Me' by yaqq: 2:21pm On Jun 20, 2017
true talk! not only celeb, the moment u make it big u automatically don't believe in ladies no more! u will just feel all the lady flocking around u re for the money! really difficult to find true love when u rich!
Re: Falz: 'Finding True Love Has Been Hard For Me' by chara019: 2:21pm On Jun 20, 2017
Of cos,it ought to be hard,what are you expecting with your status,even guys that ain't Celebs,but gat coooool money ain't getting true love....
Goodluck while you search for 'true love',that's if it exist
Re: Falz: 'Finding True Love Has Been Hard For Me' by titanic1(f): 2:22pm On Jun 20, 2017
toyinjimoh:
true talk, same is happening to me
am here for u
Re: Falz: 'Finding True Love Has Been Hard For Me' by positivelord: 2:22pm On Jun 20, 2017
what about Simi??...YCEE right now

Re: Falz: 'Finding True Love Has Been Hard For Me' by oksmart1992(m): 2:23pm On Jun 20, 2017
midehi2:
Just go back to your good girl when you had nothing, let her enjoy your fame with you.

Babes, sometimes struggle with that potential guy who had nothing, because when he is made, he will respect and cherish you to the chore...even if he dey look other temptation clapping asses outside, you remain hm padi for life grin tongue
you v said it all
Re: Falz: 'Finding True Love Has Been Hard For Me' by 0b10010011: 2:24pm On Jun 20, 2017
Dude has not been to Allen Avenue, Kakawa, Empire, Fagba bus-stop, Opebi, 7up-phase 1,2 &3 and the likes

A lot of true love roaming the streets!

1 Like

Re: Falz: 'Finding True Love Has Been Hard For Me' by midehi2(f): 2:25pm On Jun 20, 2017
oksmart1992:
you v said it all
I know say that part of still looking out for ass outside will interest you, guys too like better thing grin

1 Like

Re: Falz: 'Finding True Love Has Been Hard For Me' by Ericaikince(m): 2:26pm On Jun 20, 2017
Victornezzar:

He's not dat type of guy
wen matured men speak....u know
they are always humble when they are finding flame.. just watch and see.. You can be called saint cos you have never been caught..
Re: Falz: 'Finding True Love Has Been Hard For Me' by Wuzyurdaddy(m): 2:27pm On Jun 20, 2017
Am I the only one that read what he said in his funny voice? grin
Re: Falz: 'Finding True Love Has Been Hard For Me' by Omoluabi16(m): 2:28pm On Jun 20, 2017
Same here falz...same here.
Re: Falz: 'Finding True Love Has Been Hard For Me' by Nobody: 2:33pm On Jun 20, 2017
midehi2:
Just go back to your good girl when you had nothing, let her enjoy your fame with you.

Babes, sometimes struggle with that potential guy who had nothing, because when he is made, he will respect and cherish you to the chore...even if he dey look other temptation clapping asses outside, you remain hm padi for life grin tongue
pls what kinda drink do u take? Name it and I'll bring it to your doorstep...you're dope with that advice my dear. Lovely!
Re: Falz: 'Finding True Love Has Been Hard For Me' by beautiful232(f): 2:33pm On Jun 20, 2017
Ekakamba:
Sorry dear.

lol,tnx dear
Re: Falz: 'Finding True Love Has Been Hard For Me' by Jackipapa: 2:34pm On Jun 20, 2017
can u love for true.
Re: Falz: 'Finding True Love Has Been Hard For Me' by 2shure: 2:42pm On Jun 20, 2017
When uk used na 75k
Iphone 6 16gig.
U guys are scams
adeshinacute:
If you in kwara state (UK used) I phone 6 (16gig) for sale @ 119k check my Signature for my contact or come to our shop @ challenge in ilorin
Re: Falz: 'Finding True Love Has Been Hard For Me' by judgedredd22(m): 2:44pm On Jun 20, 2017
midehi2:

Re: Falz: 'Finding True Love Has Been Hard For Me' by frank950(m): 2:46pm On Jun 20, 2017
midehi2:

Clapping asses, never knew asses clap until now.
Re: Falz: 'Finding True Love Has Been Hard For Me' by Nobody: 2:50pm On Jun 20, 2017
Iyanya said a similar thing.
Re: Falz: 'Finding True Love Has Been Hard For Me' by thesuave10(m): 2:55pm On Jun 20, 2017
YOU WILL SEARCH DIE! grin
Re: Falz: 'Finding True Love Has Been Hard For Me' by madjune(m): 2:56pm On Jun 20, 2017
Some niggas claiming.

Why don't you relocate briefly to Sagamu or some obscure town and act anonymous for awhile.

You will definitely see a nice girl that will love you for how you are and not some popular act.

1 Like

Re: Falz: 'Finding True Love Has Been Hard For Me' by GeneralOjukwu: 2:57pm On Jun 20, 2017
midehi2:

He was born into a wealthy home....probably had "something" from birth wink
Re: Falz: 'Finding True Love Has Been Hard For Me' by midehi2(f): 3:01pm On Jun 20, 2017
GeneralOjukwu:

He was born into a wealthy home....probably had "something" from birth wink
but not FAME, I don't know of his existence until now
Re: Falz: 'Finding True Love Has Been Hard For Me' by Nobody: 3:03pm On Jun 20, 2017
midehi2:

What if the good girl is now dating or married to someone else? Oh wait, I forgot Falz is the only wealthy and good husband material in Nigeria or the world! Plsssssssss! Don't you think the lady must have moved on by now? Who no like better thing?
Re: Falz: 'Finding True Love Has Been Hard For Me' by senysweetness(f): 3:04pm On Jun 20, 2017
cool[/color][color=#770077]
Re: Falz: 'Finding True Love Has Been Hard For Me' by Josh44s(m): 3:04pm On Jun 20, 2017
Thank God I found my wife when I had nothing. Her friends were like "what do you see in this guy sef, na handsomeness u wan chop abi? Babe shine ur eyes and look for rich dude after all u sexy die". Today dey all saying to my wife "Thank God you didn't take our advice o"

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Cossy Orjiakor - I'm A Born Again Anglican / Ice-prince 27th Birthday Party (Pictures) / Cynthia Morgan Takes Queen Ure To The Cleaners!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.