Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,982 members, 7,863,496 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 06:56 PM

Part-time Human Resource Trainers - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Part-time Human Resource Trainers (911 Views)

one most precious resource you should be very smart with before u look for Job / VACANCY At Resource Intermediaries Limited(60,000) / Human Resource Officer Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Part-time Human Resource Trainers by nextbillionaire: 1:27pm On Jun 20, 2017
Our company is currently recruiting Human Resource Trainers In the following states

KANO
KADUNA
JOS
KASTINA
TARABA
BAYELSA
DELTA
OYO
BENUE
CALABAR
ANY OTHER STATE IN THE NORTH AND MIDDLE BELT

*You MUST be resident in that state
* Have dress sense
* Confidence to speak good English to Crowd

Please send your CV to ciopnigeria@gmail.com

This Notice will be closed 96 hours from today.
Sign
MGt
Re: Part-time Human Resource Trainers by Emmaesty(f): 1:43pm On Jun 20, 2017
Why does this vacancy look weird to me undecided
Re: Part-time Human Resource Trainers by kaykay22: 5:25pm On Jun 20, 2017
Applied, oyo state
Re: Part-time Human Resource Trainers by nextbillionaire: 6:08pm On Jun 20, 2017
kaykay22:
Applied, oyo state
Seen, we will get back to you
Re: Part-time Human Resource Trainers by nextbillionaire: 6:11pm On Jun 20, 2017
Emmaesty:
Why does this vacancy look weird to me undecided
So why dont you skip and go to another thread.
You must not comment in all threads.
we need people to work with us and if its magical to you. thats great

1 Like

Re: Part-time Human Resource Trainers by Emmaesty(f): 7:43pm On Jun 20, 2017
nextbillionaire:

So why dont you skip and go to another thread.
You must not comment in all threads.
we need people to work with us and if its magical to you. thats great
Okay. Next time, Please improve on the way you write Job adverts. The advert does not show you are looking for.

Anybody can dress and face a crowd. What are the competencies you are looking for? Should the person be experienced? What qualifications? What skill set are you looking for?

Facing a crowd is one thing and compelling the crowd is another. There is more to it but I don't think you care. Shalom
Re: Part-time Human Resource Trainers by nextbillionaire: 7:47pm On Jun 20, 2017
Emmaesty:
Okay. Next time, Please improve on the way you write Job adverts. The advert does not show you are looking for.

Anybody can dress and face a crowd. What are the competencies you are looking for? Should the person be experienced? What qualifications? What skill set are you looking for?

Facing a crowd is one thing and compelling the crowd is another. There is more to it but I don't think you care. Shalom
Thank you for your input. i understand what you mean but by what we wrote, we know what we are looking at.We are not lookinf for marketers that will compel the crowd, we know what we want and our plans are going on well. maybe the statement didnt go down well but those that understood are already doing the needful. Thanks for the input.
Re: Part-time Human Resource Trainers by Emmaesty(f): 9:09pm On Jun 20, 2017
nextbillionaire:

Thank you for your input. i understand what you mean but by what we wrote, we know what we are looking at.We are not lookinf for marketers that will compel the crowd, we know what we want and our plans are going on well. maybe the statement didnt go down well but those that understood are already doing the needful. Thanks for the input.
Okay grin
Re: Part-time Human Resource Trainers by milanseedorf(m): 9:18pm On Jun 20, 2017
Dear op, can a rivers state resident apply?
Re: Part-time Human Resource Trainers by nextbillionaire: 10:25pm On Jun 20, 2017
milanseedorf:
Dear op, can a rivers state resident apply?
For now, we do not opening there but if you wish to. please send yours and we will reserve it
Re: Part-time Human Resource Trainers by obajohn(m): 9:04pm On Jun 22, 2017
nextbillionaire:

For now, we do not opening there but if you wish to. please send yours and we will reserve it

Hello next billionaire, can I apply from Ogun state.?
The state isn't listed .
Thanks .
Obajohn24@gmail.com
Re: Part-time Human Resource Trainers by shadycaesar(m): 9:37pm On Jun 22, 2017
Re: Part-time Human Resource Trainers by shadycaesar(m): 9:38pm On Jun 22, 2017
Applied
ezeobika.arinze@gmail.com
Kaduna state
Re: Part-time Human Resource Trainers by Chibusoil: 5:24am On Jun 23, 2017
Please sir I am presently in oyo state but would like to apply for benue state. Is it possible to attend the interview for benue state in oyo state and relocate if I am successful?

Thank you sir.

(1) (Reply)

RN Limited Recruitment 2017 | Application Guide And Requirements. / Vacancy: Application Engineer- Nigeria At GE / Vacancy: Teacher In A Port Harcourt Fashion School

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.