Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,317 members, 7,815,593 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:00 PM

Lady's Before And After Makeover Photos Got Tongues Wagging - Fashion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Lady's Before And After Makeover Photos Got Tongues Wagging (57793 Views)

Lady’s Body Transformation Photos Got Men Talking / Lady's Before & After Makeover Photos Spark Outage Online / "Is This A Human Being?": Lady's Heavy Make Up Photos Got People Confused (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady's Before And After Makeover Photos Got Tongues Wagging by burkingx(f): 4:33pm On Jun 20, 2017
grin
Re: Lady's Before And After Makeover Photos Got Tongues Wagging by Gofwane(m): 4:33pm On Jun 20, 2017
angry it's high time the government declared it a federal offense to apply make ups.

This is first-degree impersonation
Re: Lady's Before And After Makeover Photos Got Tongues Wagging by Sirpaul(m): 4:34pm On Jun 20, 2017
just a towel will take away 99% of our ladies beauty away
Re: Lady's Before And After Makeover Photos Got Tongues Wagging by Nobody: 4:34pm On Jun 20, 2017
hmm
Re: Lady's Before And After Makeover Photos Got Tongues Wagging by Josh44s(m): 4:35pm On Jun 20, 2017
jay2pee:
These make up artists will never make heaven

Seconded! angry

1 Like

Re: Lady's Before And After Makeover Photos Got Tongues Wagging by ZombieTAMER: 4:36pm On Jun 20, 2017
Believe this poo at your own peril
They edit peoples pictures making them ugly

I know a victim already
Those peeps are not dat ugly without make up... Trust me.. It's All business
Re: Lady's Before And After Makeover Photos Got Tongues Wagging by Eberex(m): 4:36pm On Jun 20, 2017

Re: Lady's Before And After Makeover Photos Got Tongues Wagging by Annie2059: 4:36pm On Jun 20, 2017
hmm

Re: Lady's Before And After Makeover Photos Got Tongues Wagging by ghostwritter(m): 4:40pm On Jun 20, 2017
pls call me an ambulance let me faint
Re: Lady's Before And After Makeover Photos Got Tongues Wagging by Ray4532: 4:41pm On Jun 20, 2017
PMB must hear this there must be embargo on importatation of merry k and other cosmetics they are using to deceiving us All else, men are going for nationwide strike.
Re: Lady's Before And After Makeover Photos Got Tongues Wagging by Bettbunga: 4:42pm On Jun 20, 2017
Estharfabian:
Most of the time, The before Pictures are the ones being Annoyingly photoshopped to promote their Make-Up Business Or whatever Name it's being called.

Went to a makeUp school-Centre in lasgidi and had myself all dolled up Only to find my before pictures on Instagram looking Hideous and repugnant, They Photo-shopped it beyond damage...Saw Repulsive Spots that seemed so palpable, It gave me goosebumps.lipsrsealed

MORALE: don't believe everything you see on the internet. It's all cooked up junk!
you just made a lot of sense, never thought of that. What a way to promote a business
Re: Lady's Before And After Makeover Photos Got Tongues Wagging by abiodunodunsi1: 4:44pm On Jun 20, 2017
haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!! apayan ni eyin kiniyi sha...
Re: Lady's Before And After Makeover Photos Got Tongues Wagging by mekalicious(f): 4:44pm On Jun 20, 2017
badassProdigy:
Guess the only place to meet a Nigerian lady now is at the swimming pool... lol

http://www.lubeynaija.com/2017/06/another-lady-got-tongues-wagging-with.html?m=1

E be like say u no know say all make-up now get waterproof. Even inside the pool,the make-up still stands

1 Like

Re: Lady's Before And After Makeover Photos Got Tongues Wagging by Gofwane(m): 4:46pm On Jun 20, 2017
Estharfabian:
Most of the time, The before Pictures are the ones being Annoyingly photoshopped to promote their Make-Up Business Or whatever Name it's being called.

Went to a makeUp school-Centre in lasgidi and had myself all dolled up Only to find my before pictures on Instagram looking Hideous and repugnant, They Photo-shopped it beyond damage...Saw Repulsive Spots that seemed so palpable, It gave me goosebumps.lipsrsealed

MORALE: don't believe everything you see on the internet. It's all cooked up junk!
. So you went to a make up school and they exaggerated your picture without make ups?

Stop lying to innocent nigerians jhoor… for your information, I am a teacher in that same school tongue
Re: Lady's Before And After Makeover Photos Got Tongues Wagging by Nobody: 4:48pm On Jun 20, 2017
MY TONGUE DIDN'T WAG OK undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Lady's Before And After Makeover Photos Got Tongues Wagging by Nobody: 4:50pm On Jun 20, 2017
Oluwaoooo! What kinda makeup is this please? Mac? Marykay? Zaron? Classic?
Re: Lady's Before And After Makeover Photos Got Tongues Wagging by Gofwane(m): 4:51pm On Jun 20, 2017
pyyxxaro:
We don't want more

This is enough embarassed
oboyyeh shocked , no lady has the right to tell a man he is ugly

1 Like

Re: Lady's Before And After Makeover Photos Got Tongues Wagging by walosky(m): 4:52pm On Jun 20, 2017
badassProdigy:

http://www.lubeynaija.com/2017/06/another-lady-got-tongues-wagging-with.html?m=1

Bikonu Umunnem, ebe Aba di otua keduzi ka Umuahia ga-adi?
Re: Lady's Before And After Makeover Photos Got Tongues Wagging by Oyana11: 4:52pm On Jun 20, 2017
Turn Your Website Into a thriving Supermarket. Get A Premium E-commerce Website

If your business is not online in 2017, you would be swimming against the current.

With increasing need to tap from online opportunities, every businessman or woman is looking to have an online store where he or sell can sell their range of products and services.

According to PayPal, "Nigeria is the 3rd highest mobile shopper worldwide - only after China & India!"

That's massively huge because "Nigerian online shoppers have realized the world is their shopping mall and shop wherever and whenever using their mobile devices because they are generally sophisticated mobile users and this sophistication is aiding small businesses".

That is why your E-commerce Website development can’t afford to be handled by 'Web-Quacks’

What we will deploy for your E-commerce website:

User-friendly interface
Add, edit & delete products
Create product categories & sub-categories
Control item quantities & stock
Hold sales & display featured items
Cross sell by displaying related products
Powerful catalogue search options
Account Registration & Login
Password protection of any page
Search engine compatibility
Inventory tracking and reporting
Securely sell documents and software
Accept credit cards
Real-time shipping calculations
View Order Status
Multiple Shipping Options
One year web hosting & domain name registration
Unlimited email addresses
SEO friendly web pages
Free technical support for one month
Free Online Marketing Campaign for 1 week
Digital Media Marketing Consultancy
DIY Image upload tutorials
DIY blog training‎ FREE
Banner designs created for your use for online Media Campaign

Plus much more

Get PREMIUM E-commerce Website for less than N100k Completed with Secured Online Payment Gateway Integration… We don’t just build a store, we build your business:

Re: Lady's Before And After Makeover Photos Got Tongues Wagging by Abfinest007(m): 4:52pm On Jun 20, 2017
this what u get when u are dating a make-up promoter or a make-up artist
Re: Lady's Before And After Makeover Photos Got Tongues Wagging by MrDojo(m): 4:53pm On Jun 20, 2017
Estharfabian:

Link to the instagram acct lets us verify your claim ( identity ) angry grin angry
Re: Lady's Before And After Makeover Photos Got Tongues Wagging by Ejirochocho(m): 4:57pm On Jun 20, 2017
Why Can't Ladies Do Without Makeups
Re: Lady's Before And After Makeover Photos Got Tongues Wagging by Nobody: 5:03pm On Jun 20, 2017
Amarabae:
God bless you.
You just said my mind. The before pics are mostly photoshopped to sell their business.

Your nails are gorg!!!
Re: Lady's Before And After Makeover Photos Got Tongues Wagging by Enezoza(f): 5:03pm On Jun 20, 2017
Any girl my brother will marry must spend the night...
Re: Lady's Before And After Makeover Photos Got Tongues Wagging by Kelvinortabo(m): 5:05pm On Jun 20, 2017
badassProdigy:

hehehehe
Re: Lady's Before And After Makeover Photos Got Tongues Wagging by Kelvinortabo(m): 5:10pm On Jun 20, 2017
TINALETC3:
Blood of Matthew shocked shocked
it really is
Re: Lady's Before And After Makeover Photos Got Tongues Wagging by Toosure70: 5:16pm On Jun 20, 2017
gbese re o
Re: Lady's Before And After Makeover Photos Got Tongues Wagging by Arrester171(m): 5:16pm On Jun 20, 2017
Only God will judge u
Re: Lady's Before And After Makeover Photos Got Tongues Wagging by Toosure70: 5:17pm On Jun 20, 2017
pyyxxaro:
We don't want more
This is enough embarassed
you make up the body also?

1 Like

Re: Lady's Before And After Makeover Photos Got Tongues Wagging by obicaddy(m): 5:18pm On Jun 20, 2017
Obara Jesu! I hardly comment, but I'm forced to do so by this makeover. Choi!
Re: Lady's Before And After Makeover Photos Got Tongues Wagging by PStacks(m): 5:18pm On Jun 20, 2017
these are all signs of the end times

1 Like

Re: Lady's Before And After Makeover Photos Got Tongues Wagging by PraiseJesus24: 5:20pm On Jun 20, 2017
asides the makeup, the picture quality is different. Makeup + photo editing

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ten Funny But True Facts About Women. / See What A Lady Got After Ordering A White Trouser Online (photos) / Man Wearing Pampers And Still Sagging (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.