Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,322 members, 7,815,624 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:27 PM

Lady's Before And After Makeover Photos Got Tongues Wagging - Fashion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Lady's Before And After Makeover Photos Got Tongues Wagging (57794 Views)

Lady’s Body Transformation Photos Got Men Talking / Lady's Before & After Makeover Photos Spark Outage Online / "Is This A Human Being?": Lady's Heavy Make Up Photos Got People Confused (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady's Before And After Makeover Photos Got Tongues Wagging by Wildmouth: 5:21pm On Jun 20, 2017
Holy blood of Mohammad shocked
Re: Lady's Before And After Makeover Photos Got Tongues Wagging by StArK3(m): 5:24pm On Jun 20, 2017
badassProdigy:
Guess the only place to meet a Nigerian lady now is at the swimming pool... lol

http://www.lubeynaija.com/2017/06/another-lady-got-tongues-wagging-with.html?m=1

blood of Zechariah
Re: Lady's Before And After Makeover Photos Got Tongues Wagging by Gsentme(m): 5:27pm On Jun 20, 2017
This is scam on high level. Efcc will not see this one...
Re: Lady's Before And After Makeover Photos Got Tongues Wagging by Afritop(m): 5:27pm On Jun 20, 2017
badassProdigy:
Guess the only place to meet a Nigerian lady now is at the swimming pool... lol

NA SWIMMING POOL SURE PASS O, SO I WONT END UP MEETING A MEDUSA
Re: Lady's Before And After Makeover Photos Got Tongues Wagging by unto(m): 5:29pm On Jun 20, 2017
SweetJoystick:
This to me is the greatest form of corruption angry
this one pass corruption o
Re: Lady's Before And After Makeover Photos Got Tongues Wagging by eph12(m): 5:33pm On Jun 20, 2017
I was eating when I opened this thread. I just weak immediately I saw the pictures, all my strength disappeared. God why you allowing all these to happen?
Re: Lady's Before And After Makeover Photos Got Tongues Wagging by muller101(m): 5:34pm On Jun 20, 2017
Even after all the paintings they will still ask this useless question. "Baby how do I look"?
Re: Lady's Before And After Makeover Photos Got Tongues Wagging by KingGBsky(m): 5:36pm On Jun 20, 2017
No I can't take this. This is just heartless, just heartless.
So man will see you on the road and toast you like this, still call you fine chick join.
haba aunty wetin we do una why deceive us like this. are you people APC supporters or Lai Mohammed supporters?
Re: Lady's Before And After Makeover Photos Got Tongues Wagging by kaywhy09(m): 5:40pm On Jun 20, 2017
Graphics. Is there hair, ear ring and body makover now? cry
Re: Lady's Before And After Makeover Photos Got Tongues Wagging by Nobody: 5:40pm On Jun 20, 2017
MrDojo:

Link to the instagram acct lets us verify your claim ( identity ) angry grin angry
grin

.theif

1 Like

Re: Lady's Before And After Makeover Photos Got Tongues Wagging by Nobody: 5:41pm On Jun 20, 2017
Bettbunga:
you just made a lot of sense, never thought of that. What a way to promote a business
Well, the competition is real. grin
Re: Lady's Before And After Makeover Photos Got Tongues Wagging by mechanics(m): 5:44pm On Jun 20, 2017
hmm, the power of make up
Re: Lady's Before And After Makeover Photos Got Tongues Wagging by Ashley86400: 5:48pm On Jun 20, 2017
Omo,this one is no more make up. grin
Make up kwa?
They basically drew another face on top of her face.
Re: Lady's Before And After Makeover Photos Got Tongues Wagging by jjeeff(m): 5:52pm On Jun 20, 2017
Estharfabian:
Most of the time, The before Pictures are the ones being Annoyingly photoshopped to promote their Make-Up Business Or whatever Name it's being called.

Went to a makeUp school-Centre in lasgidi and had myself all dolled up Only to find my before pictures on Instagram looking Hideous and repugnant, They Photo-shopped it beyond redemption...Saw Repulsive Spots that seemed so palpable, It gave me goosebumps.lipsrsealed

MORALE: don't believe everything you see on the internet. It's all cooked up junk!

Re: Lady's Before And After Makeover Photos Got Tongues Wagging by Primenet(m): 6:06pm On Jun 20, 2017
Shooo!
Re: Lady's Before And After Makeover Photos Got Tongues Wagging by LetUSbleep: 6:08pm On Jun 20, 2017
Estharfabian:
Most of the time, The before Pictures are the ones being Annoyingly photoshopped to promote their Make-Up Business Or whatever Name it's being called.

Went to a makeUp school-Centre in lasgidi and had myself all dolled up Only to find my before pictures on Instagram looking Hideous and repugnant, They Photo-shopped it beyond redemption...Saw Repulsive Spots that seemed so palpable, It gave me goosebumps.lipsrsealed

MORALE: don't believe everything you see on the internet. It's all cooked up junk!

Hey, feminist, let us bleep.
Re: Lady's Before And After Makeover Photos Got Tongues Wagging by Igweann979(f): 6:13pm On Jun 20, 2017
So what will happen when the make up finally erased
Re: Lady's Before And After Makeover Photos Got Tongues Wagging by Nobody: 6:23pm On Jun 20, 2017
LetUSbleep:

Hey, feminist, let us bleep.
sure. pick a location? smiley
Re: Lady's Before And After Makeover Photos Got Tongues Wagging by YoungBlackRico(m): 6:24pm On Jun 20, 2017
Holy cow, wtf? shocked
Re: Lady's Before And After Makeover Photos Got Tongues Wagging by Icon79(m): 6:31pm On Jun 20, 2017
Folks, some of these so called "before and after makeover photos" are fake. Photoshop can do many things, you know?

O pari
Re: Lady's Before And After Makeover Photos Got Tongues Wagging by sisisioge: 6:35pm On Jun 20, 2017
...but her beautiful eyes and high cheekbones have always been there. The makeup only brought out what we didn't look at well before ni grin
Re: Lady's Before And After Makeover Photos Got Tongues Wagging by Emodeee: 6:36pm On Jun 20, 2017
Estharfabian:
sure. pick a location? smiley

hmmmm.....
Re: Lady's Before And After Makeover Photos Got Tongues Wagging by pepperdem001(m): 6:36pm On Jun 20, 2017
i now no y some ladies use makeup even at home or to sleep at night
Re: Lady's Before And After Makeover Photos Got Tongues Wagging by Nobody: 6:39pm On Jun 20, 2017
Emodeee:

hmmmm.....
lol. what? grin
Re: Lady's Before And After Makeover Photos Got Tongues Wagging by Emodeee: 6:44pm On Jun 20, 2017
Estharfabian:
lol. what? grin

nothingcheesy. i was just passing by.
Re: Lady's Before And After Makeover Photos Got Tongues Wagging by Kingkelly44: 6:54pm On Jun 20, 2017
;DChineke m ehh.. See transformation,Biko shift lemme Goan and faint ;DChineke m ehh.. See transformation,Biko shift lemme Goan and faint
Re: Lady's Before And After Makeover Photos Got Tongues Wagging by bellotaofeek: 6:56pm On Jun 20, 2017
Oh my Gosh ! Black markets everywhere embarassed
Re: Lady's Before And After Makeover Photos Got Tongues Wagging by 2shure: 7:24pm On Jun 20, 2017
Shocking
Fuc

Re: Lady's Before And After Makeover Photos Got Tongues Wagging by adecz: 7:25pm On Jun 20, 2017
Good makeup, coupled with
Good Photoshop, to remove the fat pimples
& reduce the size of the nose..

We are not fooled. undecided
Re: Lady's Before And After Makeover Photos Got Tongues Wagging by JuneOctober(f): 7:29pm On Jun 20, 2017
Estharfabian:

I thought as much why their faces are also hideous before the makeover session. I've seen many ladies without makeup and it isn't as bad as this. You're right, it's give us an impression that they did well

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ten Funny But True Facts About Women. / See What A Lady Got After Ordering A White Trouser Online (photos) / Man Wearing Pampers And Still Sagging (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.