Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,942 members, 7,952,795 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 01:16 AM

Man Sends Wife Packing For Moaning While Being Raped By Robbers In Lagos - Crime (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Sends Wife Packing For Moaning While Being Raped By Robbers In Lagos (97409 Views)

Husband Sends Wife's Nude To Side Chick / Young Girl Survives After Being Shot By Robbers, Escapes With Bullet Wound.Photo / Woman Sacked By Her Husband For Moaning During Rape By Robbers Arrive Benue (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Sends Wife Packing For Moaning While Being Raped By Robbers In Lagos by Nobody: 7:30am On Jun 21, 2017
[quote author=ikemesit4477 post=57704732]for joystick to enter pu*sy who no go moan![/quo
When the husy can't perform what do you expect lol

1 Like

Re: Man Sends Wife Packing For Moaning While Being Raped By Robbers In Lagos by judgedredd22(m): 7:31am On Jun 21, 2017
midehi2:

you know as that thing dey be na grin

Re: Man Sends Wife Packing For Moaning While Being Raped By Robbers In Lagos by judgedredd22(m): 7:37am On Jun 21, 2017
Ishilove:

The comments on this thread have made me nauseous and i'm feeling unclean. I never knew Nigerians are so sick in the head

Re: Man Sends Wife Packing For Moaning While Being Raped By Robbers In Lagos by NavalObi37: 7:38am On Jun 21, 2017
terrible
Re: Man Sends Wife Packing For Moaning While Being Raped By Robbers In Lagos by judgedredd22(m): 7:40am On Jun 21, 2017
Jabioro:
The woman in question safe his life, it's not the woman intention to sleep with robbers, she was force. As a man you keep off your mind from such ugly incident and take your predicament fate as God wishes, why is he making jest of her, why can't he let be a seal secret between him and her woman.. is not people that used to marry harlot,change their life for better. About fifteen years ago something like that happened at Ibadan but this time ,it was crossing breeding between the tenants and landlord wives.. at end everyone went to his or her lover.. ..

Re: Man Sends Wife Packing For Moaning While Being Raped By Robbers In Lagos by blessedman12: 7:41am On Jun 21, 2017
please, is it the woman 's fault?
Re: Man Sends Wife Packing For Moaning While Being Raped By Robbers In Lagos by judgedredd22(m): 7:43am On Jun 21, 2017
Ishilove:

'sweetly moaning'?

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Man Sends Wife Packing For Moaning While Being Raped By Robbers In Lagos by Jabioro: 7:45am On Jun 21, 2017
[quote author=judgedredd22 post=57713514][/quote]That could be your headache throughout today..
Re: Man Sends Wife Packing For Moaning While Being Raped By Robbers In Lagos by judgedredd22(m): 7:47am On Jun 21, 2017
Jabioro:
That could be your headache throughout today..

Re: Man Sends Wife Packing For Moaning While Being Raped By Robbers In Lagos by Jabioro: 7:49am On Jun 21, 2017
[quote author=judgedredd22 post=57713730][/quote]You have issues to resolved with your brain
Re: Man Sends Wife Packing For Moaning While Being Raped By Robbers In Lagos by judgedredd22(m): 7:52am On Jun 21, 2017
oloriqueen:
A society where women r treated wt disdain,its easy to pass judgement on her for being raped, ain't just fair. she probably lost control of her self n fear triggered that reaction, d both man n wife should go for therapy to put d sad event behind n build their home together again, #forgive d event, let go d hurt.

all of you on this thread do have comprehension problems o! the man just sent her to the village to stay until the cleansing rites are done, he didn't just 'send her packing'. na waa for una o! cool

Re: Man Sends Wife Packing For Moaning While Being Raped By Robbers In Lagos by judgedredd22(m): 7:56am On Jun 21, 2017
Jabioro:
You have issues to resolved with your brain

Re: Man Sends Wife Packing For Moaning While Being Raped By Robbers In Lagos by judgedredd22(m): 8:01am On Jun 21, 2017
Jakumo:

Nigerians laugh at what would seem to be inappropriate times, for example when something awful happens to someone else, but my armchair psychologist's opinion is that such nervous laughter, rather than being indicative of an uncaring or even cruel personality type, is in fact a defense mechanism that to a degree preserves sanity itself, in a land where the senses are bombarded with a daily onslaught of news that ranges from the surreal, to the insane, to the utterly terrifying.

Today the Nairaland Crime section received a submission of photographs showing a horrible mob murder in Calabar. One of the most haunting images that I STILL cannot get out of my head, was the one picture showing a smiling young girl aged maybe ten years old, who was present while a depraved and gruesome killing was carried out by a baying crowd, in what looked like a marketplace.

I found that girls mischievous smile, in those barbaric circumstances, profoundly saddening, but also frightening, at a deeply primal level, for here was a child of ten, who had become totally inured to the ROUTINE of mob murder committed in public, and with utter savagery of purpose. One shudders to imagine what sort of a human being such a young girl will grow up to become.
'
That image of the grinning young girl sent my mind off on a tangent of sober reflection, during which I pondered what sort of a society would not only permit the public slaughter of human beings with such alarming regularity, but would also encourage its CHILDREN to witness such mob lynchings, and in so doing, learn to regard cold-blooded mob-murder as simply entertainment, designed to amuse.

I also mulled over the fact that EVERY member of that jeering crowd shown in those horrific pictures was BOUND to be a RABIDLY religious person, who probably attends church, or the mosque, regularly, to show others how "God-fearing" they perceive themselves to be, in between beating and burning human beings to death in the street, with not a shred of remorse.

So yes, we observers of the Nigerian condition do laugh in fear, as we watch the madness from up close, or from afar, for there can be no other logical reaction sometimes, when one bears witness to a people for whom all norms of civilized human conduct are discarded entirely, such that each new day brings news of even greater depths of pure evil plumbed, in Nigeria and in so many other nations that comprise Mother Africa.

This slight digression is relevant to the home invasion news story being discussed here, because myself, and a large number of commentators on these pages, chose to seek out the humor in a story which truly has no such aspect, when logically, outrage and condemnation would have been the appropriate reaction to the written account of an incident that was no doubt a hellish experience for ALL the victims.

Re: Man Sends Wife Packing For Moaning While Being Raped By Robbers In Lagos by Lalas247(f): 8:01am On Jun 21, 2017
grin the meme tho
Too funny

Anyway the lady must have enjoyed it fact!
You will not moan trust me ... look women control the emotions in sex so not sure how she moaning from pain ... if it was pain she will be crying angry

Crying is what ppl do while being raped ! Crying and struggling to get free no time to enjoy that shit ...
lol hubby dey vex because he knows those rapist must have done good service on his wife whose been starved of good sex ..
Re: Man Sends Wife Packing For Moaning While Being Raped By Robbers In Lagos by mechanics(m): 8:06am On Jun 21, 2017
CocoMilian:

I know your not supporting him but I'm dis agreeing on the part where u said she should ask for forgiveness while its the husband who should. U get me?
yeah i get you now, what i meant was that the man should just forgive her o, that it can happen to even him, it was not her fault.
Re: Man Sends Wife Packing For Moaning While Being Raped By Robbers In Lagos by Timbuktuo: 8:11am On Jun 21, 2017
midehi2:

sometimes i wonder how some people reply comments with insults, anyway, such are mostly kids, not surprised thou

That was a joke, love. Don't take yourself too seriously. Now smile for me.
Re: Man Sends Wife Packing For Moaning While Being Raped By Robbers In Lagos by Lalas247(f): 8:12am On Jun 21, 2017
evexx1:
Lmao!

Her husband clearly sucks at it.
Exactly !

A lady will never ever moan if she doesn't want to
Sex is as much physical and mental ... even if the tin sweet am u can not give low lives raping her that satisfaction so to even make a sound .. Alarming to say the least ..

If na my area we start investigating , if she knew the so called robbers or rapist cuz fit b set up .. sad ladies not always as innocent

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Sends Wife Packing For Moaning While Being Raped By Robbers In Lagos by KennyID17(m): 8:14am On Jun 21, 2017
Lalas247:
grin the meme tho
Too funny

You will not moan trust me ... look women control the emotions in sex so not sure how she moaning from pain ... if it was pain she will be crying angry

Crying is what ppl do while being raped ! Crying and struggling to get free no time to enjoy that shit ...
lol hubby dey vex because he knows those rapist must have done good service on his wife whose been starved of good sex ..

Why would one make pleasurable sounds while being raped tho?
Re: Man Sends Wife Packing For Moaning While Being Raped By Robbers In Lagos by Martin0(m): 8:18am On Jun 21, 2017
Lalas247:

Exactly !

A lady will never ever moan if she doesn't want to
Sex is as much physical and mental ... even if the tin sweet am u can not give low lives raping her that satisfaction so to even make a sound .. Alarming to say the least ..

If na my area we start investigating , if she knew the so called robbers or rapist cuz fit b set up .. sad ladies not always as innocent
hahahahah shisos shineke na ya mouth I hear this one so oo
Re: Man Sends Wife Packing For Moaning While Being Raped By Robbers In Lagos by Martin0(m): 8:22am On Jun 21, 2017
Lalas247:
grin the meme tho
Too funny

haahhahaha ah na wa ooo,NL nor kill me,hahahah hubby dey parow anyhow,wife wey I never bang like this nai thiz men go chop clean mouth hahahahah those men good to call mr easy oo
Re: Man Sends Wife Packing For Moaning While Being Raped By Robbers In Lagos by Ishilove: 8:23am On Jun 21, 2017
judgedredd22:

grin grin grin
Haha. Mscheeeeew
Re: Man Sends Wife Packing For Moaning While Being Raped By Robbers In Lagos by sleekman(m): 8:29am On Jun 21, 2017
midehi2:
That part been against the tradition is ok...but not certainly because she was moaning, it might be moaning of pains,depression, who moans while bn raped undecided
U dey craze? So a man can't tell when his wife is enjoying something from pain. Mumu dey worry u.
Re: Man Sends Wife Packing For Moaning While Being Raped By Robbers In Lagos by sleekman(m): 8:35am On Jun 21, 2017
blessedman12:
please, is it the woman 's fault?
in this situation yes. She's very stupid. If na me d marriage don end cos I won't be able to get it off my brain especially when we're doing d thing. This sort of woman will certainly cheat.
Re: Man Sends Wife Packing For Moaning While Being Raped By Robbers In Lagos by Nobody: 8:36am On Jun 21, 2017
Ishilove:

Haha. Mscheeeeew

Make she no moan again...
grin
Re: Man Sends Wife Packing For Moaning While Being Raped By Robbers In Lagos by Nobody: 8:37am On Jun 21, 2017
sleekman:
in this situation yes. She's very stupid. If na me d marriage don end cos I won't be able to get it off my brain especially when we're doing d thing. This sort of woman will certainly cheat.

You go still reason do the thing after the rapists go? grin
Re: Man Sends Wife Packing For Moaning While Being Raped By Robbers In Lagos by sleekman(m): 9:06am On Jun 21, 2017
Silkmoth33:

You go still reason do the thing after the rapists go? grin
reason wetin.
Re: Man Sends Wife Packing For Moaning While Being Raped By Robbers In Lagos by haryomikun(m): 9:31am On Jun 21, 2017
midehi2:
That part been against the tradition is ok...but not certainly because she was moaning, it might be moaning of pains,depression, who moans while bn raped undecided

seems you haven't read many things on the internet well. many women have rape fantasies and some even wished to be raped by the most animalistic men alive
Re: Man Sends Wife Packing For Moaning While Being Raped By Robbers In Lagos by steppins: 9:37am On Jun 21, 2017
Alphadude:

You have seen it happen? I wonder what role u played in the scene since you saw it
I played the role of a waka pass.
Re: Man Sends Wife Packing For Moaning While Being Raped By Robbers In Lagos by steppins: 9:49am On Jun 21, 2017
Cutestud:
Lai Mohammed dey do I.T for ur side, I swear!

Re: Man Sends Wife Packing For Moaning While Being Raped By Robbers In Lagos by BumbleBee2ice(f): 10:06am On Jun 21, 2017
steppins:
I've seen this happen before. A woman was being raped by arm robbers in front of her husband and she kept shouting, "give it to meeeeee" and she was moaning and kicking with multiple orgasms.
The husband sent her packing the next day.
U neva talk true
Re: Man Sends Wife Packing For Moaning While Being Raped By Robbers In Lagos by statrboiTolu(m): 10:10am On Jun 21, 2017
CocoMilian:

From your comment it sounded like you are one of those people
jeeeeez! Thats not my fetish i rather sleep....
Re: Man Sends Wife Packing For Moaning While Being Raped By Robbers In Lagos by damoneymag(m): 10:22am On Jun 21, 2017
Islie:

http://dailypost.ng/2017/06/20/man-sacks-wife-making-sweet-moans-raped-robbers/

Hmm... there is nothing one won't hear in this country. Is it the fault of the lady? for crying out loud she was raped damn it. That she was moaning rather than scream simply show that the husband is incapable of giving it to her the way she likes it. I'm just saying anyways

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

The Lion Found In An Indian's Lagos House Tranquilized And Evacuated / Robbers Trapped Inside Abuja Bank As Police And Soldiers Block Off The Entrance / Favour Daley-Oladele Murder: Adeeko Owolabi, Pastor Segun Philip Arrested

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.