Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,175 members, 7,811,418 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:15 AM

Man Sends Wife Packing For Moaning While Being Raped By Robbers In Lagos - Crime (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Sends Wife Packing For Moaning While Being Raped By Robbers In Lagos (96838 Views)

Husband Sends Wife's Nude To Side Chick / Young Girl Survives After Being Shot By Robbers, Escapes With Bullet Wound.Photo / Woman Sacked By Her Husband For Moaning During Rape By Robbers Arrive Benue (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Sends Wife Packing For Moaning While Being Raped By Robbers In Lagos by charleyy: 8:00pm On Jun 20, 2017
divinehand2003:
Lol

I can imagine how mad he must have been hearing his wife going gaga while being raped by the said robbers. Chai, sound like this below:

''Oooh baby, uhhh, aahh, fast...ter, ummm, ashh''

in such a situation can be maddening. I don't blame the man ooooo.
Guy ur case dey God hand
Re: Man Sends Wife Packing For Moaning While Being Raped By Robbers In Lagos by oloriqueen(f): 8:03pm On Jun 20, 2017
A society where women r treated wt disdain,its easy to pass judgement on her for being raped, ain't just fair. she probably lost control of her self n fear triggered that reaction, d both man n wife should go for therapy to put d sad event behind n build their home together again, #forgive d event, let go d hurt.
Re: Man Sends Wife Packing For Moaning While Being Raped By Robbers In Lagos by larrypourl(m): 8:07pm On Jun 20, 2017
Wahala dey ooo grin grin grin
Re: Man Sends Wife Packing For Moaning While Being Raped By Robbers In Lagos by larrypourl(m): 8:07pm On Jun 20, 2017
Wahala dey ooo grin grin grin

Quality loafers for sale. check my thread.
Re: Man Sends Wife Packing For Moaning While Being Raped By Robbers In Lagos by Wittgenstein: 8:09pm On Jun 20, 2017
If you were to be pinned down and forcefully tickled against your will, you would laugh regardless. now apply that to the topic. There is no point in pilling further misery upon the abused individual. The initial humiliation they must feel is being worsened by someone who has vowed to support her.

2 Likes

Re: Man Sends Wife Packing For Moaning While Being Raped By Robbers In Lagos by Jakumo(m): 8:10pm On Jun 20, 2017
Ishilove:

He was likely exaggerating. There's no way she will 'sweetly moan' while being raped. What he said was she was making 'funny sounds' that 'suggested she was enjoying the molestation'. This, of course is a matter of perception. The man was anguished and every sound was amplified and morphed in his ears.

Nigerians laugh at what would seem to be inappropriate times, for example when something awful happens to someone else, but my armchair psychologist's opinion is that such nervous laughter, rather than being indicative of an uncaring or even cruel personality type, is in fact a defense mechanism that to a degree preserves sanity itself, in a land where the senses are bombarded with a daily onslaught of news that ranges from the surreal, to the insane, to the utterly terrifying.

Today the Nairaland Crime section received a submission of photographs showing a horrible mob murder in Calabar. One of the most haunting images that I STILL cannot get out of my head, was the one picture showing a smiling young girl aged maybe ten years old, who was present while a depraved and gruesome killing was carried out by a baying crowd, in what looked like a marketplace.

I found that girls mischievous smile, in those barbaric circumstances, profoundly saddening, but also frightening, at a deeply primal level, for here was a child of ten, who had become totally inured to the ROUTINE of mob murder committed in public, and with utter savagery of purpose. One shudders to imagine what sort of a human being such a young girl will grow up to become.
'
That image of the grinning young girl sent my mind off on a tangent of sober reflection, during which I pondered what sort of a society would not only permit the public slaughter of human beings with such alarming regularity, but would also encourage its CHILDREN to witness such mob lynchings, and in so doing, learn to regard cold-blooded mob-murder as simply entertainment, designed to amuse.

I also mulled over the fact that EVERY member of that jeering crowd shown in those horrific pictures was BOUND to be a RABIDLY religious person, who probably attends church, or the mosque, regularly, to show others how "God-fearing" they perceive themselves to be, in between beating and burning human beings to death in the street, with not a shred of remorse.

So yes, we observers of the Nigerian condition do laugh in fear, as we watch the madness from up close, or from afar, for there can be no other logical reaction sometimes, when one bears witness to a people for whom all norms of civilized human conduct are discarded entirely, such that each new day brings news of even greater depths of pure evil plumbed, in Nigeria and in so many other nations that comprise Mother Africa.

This slight digression is relevant to the home invasion news story being discussed here, because myself, and a large number of commentators on these pages, chose to seek out the humor in a story which truly has no such aspect, when logically, outrage and condemnation would have been the appropriate reaction to the written account of an incident that was no doubt a hellish experience for ALL the victims.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Sends Wife Packing For Moaning While Being Raped By Robbers In Lagos by Nobody: 8:15pm On Jun 20, 2017
midehi2:
That part been against the tradition is ok...but not certainly because she was moaning, it might be moaning of pains,depression, who moans while bn raped undecided

What fucking tradition. Say it as it is. The stupid man is a coward. He sat there watching men rape his wife and did nothing. If he blamed the wife for not shouting or screaming for help, was he gagged? Why couldn't he shout for help as well.

That man is a disgrace. He is scared and superstitious that he might die, that was the reason he sent the woman away to the village to observe whatever silly ritual that will cleanse and prevent his untimely death.

I pity that poor woman.

4 Likes

Re: Man Sends Wife Packing For Moaning While Being Raped By Robbers In Lagos by ogtavia(m): 8:16pm On Jun 20, 2017
steppins:
I've seen this happen before. A woman was being raped by arm robbers in front of her husband and she kept shouting, "give it to meeeeee" and she was moaning and kicking with multiple orgasms.
The husband sent her packing the next day.
keep lying...
Re: Man Sends Wife Packing For Moaning While Being Raped By Robbers In Lagos by Ishilove: 8:23pm On Jun 20, 2017
Jakumo:

Nigerians laugh at what would seem to be inappropriate times, for example when something awful happens to someone else, but my armchair psychologist's opinion is that such nervous laughter, rather than being indicative of an uncaring or even cruel personality type, is in fact a defense mechanism that to a degree preserves sanity itself, in a land where the senses are bombarded with a daily onslaught of news that ranges from the surreal, to the insane, to the utterly terrifying.

Today the Nairaland Crime section received a submission of photographs showing a horrible mob murder in Calabar. One of the most haunting images that I STILL cannot get out of my head, was the one picture showing a smiling young girl aged maybe ten years old, who was present while a depraved and gruesome killing was carried out by a baying crowd, in what looked like a marketplace.

I found that girls mischievous smile, in those barbaric circumstances, profoundly saddening, but also frightening, at a deeply primal level, for here was a child of ten, who had become totally inured to the ROUTINE of mob murder committed in public, and with utter savagery of purpose. One shudders to imagine what sort of a human being such a young girl will grow up to become.
'
That image of the grinning young girl sent my mind off on a tangent of sober reflection, during which I pondered what sort of a society would not only permit the public slaughter of human beings with such alarming regularity, but would also encourage its CHILDREN to witness such mob lynchings, and in so doing, learn to regard cold-blooded mob-murder as simply entertainment, designed to amuse.

I also mulled over the fact that EVERY member of that jeering crowd shown in those horrific pictures was BOUND to be a RABIDLY religious person, who probably attends church, or the mosque, regularly, to show others how "God-fearing" they perceive themselves to be, in between beating and burning human beings to death in the street, with not a shred of remorse.

So yes, we observers of the Nigerian condition do laugh in fear, as we watch the madness from up close, or from afar, for there can be no other logical reaction sometimes, when one bears witness to a people for whom all norms of civilized human conduct are discarded entirely, such that each new day brings news of even greater depths of pure evil plumbed, in Nigeria and in so many other nations that comprise Mother Africa.

This slight digression is relevant to the home invasion news story being discussed here, because myself, and a large number of commentators on these pages, chose to seek out the humor in a story which truly has no such aspect, when logically, outrage and condemnation would have been the appropriate reaction to the written account of an incident that was no doubt a hellish experience for ALL the victims.
Heeey, Jakumo...

Re: Man Sends Wife Packing For Moaning While Being Raped By Robbers In Lagos by Jakumo(m): 8:25pm On Jun 20, 2017
Ishilove:

Heeey, Jakumo...

Had to get it off my chest. That one picture broke my heart. Sure did.
Re: Man Sends Wife Packing For Moaning While Being Raped By Robbers In Lagos by Charles4075(m): 8:26pm On Jun 20, 2017
Jabioro:
He is not good enough to be called a man.. I have my reason for that..
I sight you brother. The man was not giving it to her steadily and diligently. Badt sharp guy. Tuale for you baba Nla.

Re: Man Sends Wife Packing For Moaning While Being Raped By Robbers In Lagos by Nobody: 8:27pm On Jun 20, 2017
midehi2:
That part been against the tradition is ok...but not certainly because she was moaning, it might be moaning of pains,depression, who moans while bn raped undecided

The man matter weak me
How he go talk say in wife enjoy something she was forced to

Re: Man Sends Wife Packing For Moaning While Being Raped By Robbers In Lagos by sisisioge: 8:29pm On Jun 20, 2017
Ishilove:

Heeey, Jakumo...

grin grin grin grin na only Soyinka's contemporary go fit write such that one sentence equals one legible paragraph. Are you also sapiosexual? Groooovy cheesy
Re: Man Sends Wife Packing For Moaning While Being Raped By Robbers In Lagos by Heineken(m): 8:31pm On Jun 20, 2017
steppins:
I've seen this happen before. A woman was being raped by arm robbers in front of her husband and she kept shouting, "give it to meeeeee" and she was moaning and kicking with multiple orgasms.
The husband sent her packing the next day.
hahaha
Re: Man Sends Wife Packing For Moaning While Being Raped By Robbers In Lagos by steppins: 8:32pm On Jun 20, 2017
ogtavia:
keep lying...

Re: Man Sends Wife Packing For Moaning While Being Raped By Robbers In Lagos by Ishilove: 8:34pm On Jun 20, 2017
Jakumo, jokes aside (I couldn't help it. You keep reminding me why I began following you way back in 2010 cheesy), you have put it wonderfully well, although I can never watch such gruesome videos as the one in your illustration. I watched the video of the lynching of the Aluu 4 for about 45 seconds and vowed never in my entire life, as long as I live to ever ever watch such again. I don't have the heart and stomach for such mindless barbaric acts of sheer satanism. The mind boggles.

However, I can find no humour in this story. Maybe it's because i'm a woman myself and hate to imagine the trauma of being raped. I personally will fall into a suicidal state if, may God forbid I ever find myself in such a situation. Whether she moaned or not is immaterial. She was raped at gunpoint, and to add pepper to a festering wound, she has been kicked out of her matrimonial home for 'moaning' while being violated.

No, Jakumo, there is nothing funny about this unfortunate incident.

1 Like

Re: Man Sends Wife Packing For Moaning While Being Raped By Robbers In Lagos by sisisioge: 8:35pm On Jun 20, 2017
Hmmmm...was she really moaning? Chai! I no believe una! It is well known that men can't stomach the sight of their women under other men. Maybe baba Eneh made the moans up to rid himself of his wife. Even if she had cried, he might have still blamed her for the rape. It is well o...may God keep evil doers away from us and everyone we know. The evil doers have gone, yet they left an irreparable mark.

1 Like

Re: Man Sends Wife Packing For Moaning While Being Raped By Robbers In Lagos by Ishilove: 8:37pm On Jun 20, 2017
sisisioge:

grin grin grin grin na only Soyinka's contemporary go fit write such that one sentence equals one legible paragraph. Are you also sapiosexual? Groooovy cheesy

My sister, I'm VERY sapiosexual. I've been crushing on Jakumo since 2010. There's something about a man who can write very well that scatters my dada cheesy

I enjoy reading his posts because he is a fantastic writer. One of my favourites on Nairaland.
Re: Man Sends Wife Packing For Moaning While Being Raped By Robbers In Lagos by sisisioge: 8:40pm On Jun 20, 2017
gbosaa:

What fucking tradition. Say it as it is. The stupid man is a coward. He sat there watching men rape his wife and did nothing[b]. If he blamed the wife for not shouting or screaming for help, was he gagged? [/b]Why couldn't he shout for help as well.

That man is a disgrace. He is scared and superstitious that he might die, that was the reason he sent the woman away to the village to observe whatever silly ritual that will cleanse and prevent his untimely death.

I pity that poor woman.

Nice view @ bolded. The morooon didn't think the woman might not have shouted for the same reason he kept quiet...those guys were armed mehn! It is well.
Re: Man Sends Wife Packing For Moaning While Being Raped By Robbers In Lagos by Ishilove: 8:41pm On Jun 20, 2017
sisisioge:
Hmmmm...was she really moaning? Chai! I no believe una! It is well known that men can't stomach the sight of their women under other men. Maybe baba Eneh made the moans up to rid himself of his wife. Even if she had cried, he might have still blamed her for the rape. It is well o...may God keep evil doers away from us and everyone we know. The evil doers have gone, yet they left an irreparable mark.
You have spoken well. The allegation that she was making 'funny sounds' is vague and clearly shows that the agonising sight of his wife under another man caused him to read meaning into the sounds she was making.

She was likely groaning in fear but the husband, half crazed by a mix of terror, shame and anger assumed she was 'moaning'.

It will never be well with those bastards.
Re: Man Sends Wife Packing For Moaning While Being Raped By Robbers In Lagos by sisisioge: 8:43pm On Jun 20, 2017
Ishilove:

My sister, I'm VERY sapiosexual. I've been crushing on Jakumo since 2010. There's something about a man who can write very well that scatters my dada cheesy

I enjoy reading his posts because he is a fantastic writer. One of my favourites on Nairaland.

Cool...you just pointed him out to me too. Some Nlanders can really write...Seun must be so proud sometimes grin

1 Like

Re: Man Sends Wife Packing For Moaning While Being Raped By Robbers In Lagos by ogtavia(m): 8:45pm On Jun 20, 2017
[quote author=steppins post=57703887][/quote]

Re: Man Sends Wife Packing For Moaning While Being Raped By Robbers In Lagos by sisisioge: 8:46pm On Jun 20, 2017
Ishilove:

You have spoken well. The allegation that she was making 'funny sounds' is vague and clearly shows that the agonising sight of his wife under another man caused him to read meaning into the sounds she was making.

She was likely groaning in fear but the husband, half crazed by a mix of terror, shame and anger assumed she was 'moaning'.

Amen o! What kind of enjoyment could they have gotten from an uncooperative partner( I no say the word while quoting you lest you ban me straight up grin)
Re: Man Sends Wife Packing For Moaning While Being Raped By Robbers In Lagos by immortal145: 8:46pm On Jun 20, 2017
how can a wife moan when been raped...ayam not understanding...n some people r so ignorant!...
Re: Man Sends Wife Packing For Moaning While Being Raped By Robbers In Lagos by NwaAmaikpe: 8:47pm On Jun 20, 2017
Ishilove:

Now, I need some rational tutoring.

What's the emotional difference between moaning and groaning during sex?
Re: Man Sends Wife Packing For Moaning While Being Raped By Robbers In Lagos by Ishilove: 8:49pm On Jun 20, 2017
sisisioge:

Amen o! What kind of enjoyment could they have gotten from an uncooperative partner( I no say the word while quoting you lest you ban me straight up grin)
Lol. Some men are just animals. Seriously angry
Re: Man Sends Wife Packing For Moaning While Being Raped By Robbers In Lagos by Nobody: 8:51pm On Jun 20, 2017
Now u speak a better truth but u can still do better angry
CocoMilian:

Im definitely sympathizing with her story if it was your sister?daughter? Wife? Mother?

Cmon claiming one is having pleasure out of being raped is just absurd..
Re: Man Sends Wife Packing For Moaning While Being Raped By Robbers In Lagos by Ishilove: 8:52pm On Jun 20, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:

Now, I need some rational tutoring.

What's the emotional difference between moaning and groaning during sex?

Moaning and groaning have similar triggers for different occasions. Passion and pain, either physical or psychological will cause a person to make those sounds, and in this case it is likely the latter.
Re: Man Sends Wife Packing For Moaning While Being Raped By Robbers In Lagos by Nobody: 8:57pm On Jun 20, 2017
embarassed bro share this experience on a new thread, creating a thread bro cry make we the young shall grow wey no sabi anything learn nau angry
Jabioro:
I would do that at appropriate time, including when I thought committing suicide was the best ,when my wife left me with three kids, and when I lost every one penny in business ..Here I am today, it is a sweet one for me with my little empire. I am grateful to God.. what can I say is it the day I met another man on bed woman I wanted to marry or.. Hmmm! the money I was crying for, looking for, today the money are......for me
Re: Man Sends Wife Packing For Moaning While Being Raped By Robbers In Lagos by Deejay777(m): 8:58pm On Jun 20, 2017
NubiLove:
This is why we need to be allowed to own shot guns easily. Armed robbers are too BOLD in Nigeria.
the pesin dat only av 3,600 at om, shey he is d one dat wil go nd buy gun
Re: Man Sends Wife Packing For Moaning While Being Raped By Robbers In Lagos by NwaAmaikpe: 8:59pm On Jun 20, 2017
Ishilove:

Moaning and groaning have similar triggers for different occasions. Passion and pain, either physical or psychological will cause a person to make those sounds, and in this case it is likely the latter.

Thanks mentor..
We all are sapiosexuals...there's nothing more appealing than raw intelligence.

1 Like

Re: Man Sends Wife Packing For Moaning While Being Raped By Robbers In Lagos by Ishilove: 9:01pm On Jun 20, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:

Thanks mentor..
We all are sapiosexuals...there's nothing more appealing than raw intelligence.
You that can born me grin

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

American Lady Regains Senses As ’Yahoo Boy’ Used ‘Juju’ To Bring Her To Nigeria / Don Wanny Shot Dead In Rivers. He Was Chieftaincy Title Holder, Lived In Mansion / Yahoo Boy Caught Trying To Bury Nephew He Killed Him For Rituals Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.