Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,706 members, 7,816,898 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:44 PM

"My Marriage With Tonto Dikeh Is Over" - Churchill - Celebrities (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "My Marriage With Tonto Dikeh Is Over" - Churchill (62124 Views)

I Almost Ended My Marriage With Olu Jacobs Several Times - Actress Joke Silva / Olakunle Churchill Replies Fan Who Asked If Tonto Dikeh Is Mad / Tonto Dikeh's Old Memories And Gushes Over Churchill (RIP To Their Marriage) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "My Marriage With Tonto Dikeh Is Over" - Churchill by Nobody: 4:48am On Jun 21, 2017
Max24:

despite the 10m. women are callous! that's why u don't give ur balzs to any woman. no Mr nice guy.
10m? Well, I'm sure he saw her personality issues before going ahead to date her for relevance sake. Being a Mr tough guy definitely won't get u d love u deserve though... So...??
Re: "My Marriage With Tonto Dikeh Is Over" - Churchill by nwafeje: 5:06am On Jun 21, 2017
Re: "My Marriage With Tonto Dikeh Is Over" - Churchill by chinybelle(f): 7:17am On Jun 21, 2017
Tonto = Tbliz _ They want to be cuddled on bed throughout their life. They forget money needs to be made. When they don't cuddle as expected. They flight dirty..

Churchill= Tiwa _ no time for lovey lovey. Business all the way.

3 Likes

Re: "My Marriage With Tonto Dikeh Is Over" - Churchill by anigold(m): 8:44am On Jun 21, 2017
Lalas247:
So he knew it was a mistake ! He knew he was in danger
But still he slide in her dm sad Oma se o
Good morning sister please what is "DM"
Re: "My Marriage With Tonto Dikeh Is Over" - Churchill by Lalas247(f): 1:42pm On Jun 21, 2017
anigold:

Good morning sister please what is "DM"
Where you wan slide go o
DM Is the virtually term for pussay ... take it from me grin
Re: "My Marriage With Tonto Dikeh Is Over" - Churchill by sshalom(m): 2:30pm On Jun 21, 2017
There are always three sides to a story - Side A, side B and the truth.

May GOD heal this couple and restore their home.
Re: "My Marriage With Tonto Dikeh Is Over" - Churchill by larrybee2017(f): 2:31pm On Jun 21, 2017
Max24:

If u sincerely believe Tonto cannot do as alleged,thenn say amen to this prayer : may your sons wives treat you the same way Tonto treated her mother - in- law.
Do you know why I pity you? You are so small to send this curse to me. I'm very sure your parent never taught you or you are just so dumb to see things with your sense intact. Why do we have so many retard on nairaland or are u simply on drugs? What the curse for,that I don't belief the interview? I pity the unfortunate woman in whose womb your infected sperm grew. You must truly be sick.
I have the right to my opinion so do you. How do you even talk to your parent at home? Omo ale jatijati

1 Like

Re: "My Marriage With Tonto Dikeh Is Over" - Churchill by Trendirabingi: 3:07pm On Jun 21, 2017
Dicedpineapple:
Even if na teacher wan write report to ur parents,e neva long lyk dis.At most na one sentence.Abi u use style dey vent abt how mayb one dline gal done frustrate u?calm down bros
e go beta u mind ur business, olofofp, i no type am make u read.. I type am because i want type am.. Keep ur fingers inside ur anus... Abi u be dline girl.. Diobu, abi shitta.. If na tonto part of d story, u go read am dey pokenose 4 more. I no send u read.. Just stay ur lane, n off d mention. u hear?...thank u... . Background tonto prototypes...
Re: "My Marriage With Tonto Dikeh Is Over" - Churchill by anigold(m): 3:08pm On Jun 21, 2017
Lalas247:

Where you wan slide go o
please explain better..but on the other hand can I slid into DM?..
I thought DM Was a new social network grin

1 Like

Re: "My Marriage With Tonto Dikeh Is Over" - Churchill by Trendirabingi: 3:08pm On Jun 21, 2017
Dicedpineapple:
Even if na teacher wan write report to ur parents,e neva long lyk dis.At most na one sentence.Abi u use style dey vent abt how mayb one dline gal done frustrate u?calm down bros
e go beta u mind ur business, olofofo, i no type am make u read.. I type am because i want type am.. Keep ur fingers inside ur anus... Abi u be dline girl.. Diobu, abi shitta.. If na tonto part of d story, u go read am dey pokenose 4 more. I no send u read.. Just stay ur lane, n off d mention. u hear am clear?...thank u... . Background tonto prototypes...
Re: "My Marriage With Tonto Dikeh Is Over" - Churchill by Max24: 3:49pm On Jun 21, 2017
larrybee2017:

Do you know why I pity you? You are so small to send this curse to me. I'm very sure your parent never taught you or you are just so dumb to see things with your sense intact. Why do we have so many retard on nairaland or are u simply on drugs? What the curse for,that I don't belief the interview? I pity the unfortunate woman in whose womb your infected sperm grew. You must truly be sick.
I have the right to my opinion so do you. How do you even talk to your parent at home? Omo ale jatijati
Oh, you misunderstood me. That is not a curse. Acco ding to u Churchill was telling lies about the way his mother was treated which implies that Tonto was a wonderful daughter in law.Good enough it seems u are a Yoruba who knows d implications of Churchills allegation. Hence d good prayer : that ur sons wives treat u well exactly as tonto treated the woman. Aunti mi, mi o se epe ooo. I just want to know if u can stand by ur conviction. Anyway, ti nkan ti mo so ba bi yin ninu, e fowo wonu.
Re: "My Marriage With Tonto Dikeh Is Over" - Churchill by Dicedpineapple(f): 4:08pm On Jun 21, 2017
Trendirabingi:
e go beta u mind ur business, olofofo, i no type am make u read.. I type am because i want type am.. Keep ur fingers inside ur anus... Abi u be dline girl.. Diobu, abi shitta.. If na tonto part of d story, u go read am dey pokenose 4 more. I no send u read.. Just stay ur lane, n off d mention. u hear am clear?...thank u... . Background tonto prototypes...
Venting ur frustrations?Nah bro,i ain't gonna waste my insults on you..jes go nd luk 4 a rivers state gal 2 sit wit at a table and vent...ngwa bye
Re: "My Marriage With Tonto Dikeh Is Over" - Churchill by larrybee2017(f): 4:14pm On Jun 21, 2017
Max24:

Oh, you misunderstood me. That is not a curse. Acco ding to u Churchill was telling lies about the way his mother was treated which implies that Tonto was a wonderful daughter in law.Good enough it seems u are a Yoruba who knows d implications of Churchills allegation. Hence d good prayer : that ur sons wives treat u well exactly as tonto treated the woman. Aunti mi, mi o se epe ooo. I just want to know if u can stand by ur conviction. Anyway, ti nkan ti mo so ba bi yin ninu, e fowo wonu.
Your only problem is you think too much. If I may ask what makes you think Churchill was right and Tonto was wrong? Where you at the scene to tell us what this is all about? Did you see me justify tonto in my claim? You better control your thought life before it lands you into trouble. A man who has been married twice with the same outcome is not worth my pity, it shows he is irresponsible and needs to check himself. You can't make the same mistake twice mostly when it comes to marriage,except you were the reason the first one collapsed.
I support no one cause i use my reasoning right not just follow my emotions. I'm not the one to judge anybody but you need to take care of yours emotions too so that you won't be following the part of those who reason after the error. Marriage is not keyboard you don't just get their and start typing trash and forming big boy. Only a real man get marry,OK.
Re: "My Marriage With Tonto Dikeh Is Over" - Churchill by anigold(m): 4:14pm On Jun 21, 2017
Lalas247:

Where you wan slide go o
wait ooo so DM means regina abi..
I thought DM was a new social network on the other hand how can one slide into your DM..
Re: "My Marriage With Tonto Dikeh Is Over" - Churchill by Trendirabingi: 4:22pm On Jun 21, 2017
Dicedpineapple:
Venting ur frustrations?Nah bro,i ain't gonna waste my insults on you..jes go nd luk 4 a rivers state gal 2 sit wit at a table and vent...ngwa bye
olofofo.... Ur mouth n fingers has always been ur trouble.. Only fustrated ppl stoke fire whr there is no smoke... U can go to bed now.. Its 4:22, missed ur siesta already..
Re: "My Marriage With Tonto Dikeh Is Over" - Churchill by anigold(m): 4:26pm On Jun 21, 2017
chinybelle:
Tonto = Tbliz _ They want to be cuddled on bed throughout their life. They forget money needs to be made. When they don't cuddle as expected. They flight dirty..

Churchill= Tiwa _ no time for lovey lovey. Business all the way.
seems you need cuddling,come let me cuddle you before cucumber abi cassava fall on you
Re: "My Marriage With Tonto Dikeh Is Over" - Churchill by bettyLad(f): 4:32pm On Jun 21, 2017
double0seven:

If it was kitchen plates she was breaking, it would have been better. The house in Ghana, there were witnesses, even one Nigerian lady blogger went all the way to Ghana to confirm this. She spoke with the police. She flat screen TVs, expensive furniture, either damage was put as $20,000.

Then you now repeated the same thing in his mother's house? Is she deranged?

Why don't she get angry and do that in one of her colleagues houses? She knows she'll land in jail and be pay for those things through her nose. In other words, he's taking Churchhill for a ride because he's a cool guy.

One more thing, if Churchill was truly a violent man, I don't think Tonto or any woman will dare be breaking the stuffs of a violent man. You never break anything, he's violent, when you come dey break nko?

Tonto is a big fucking liar. I believe the guy 100%.

The only wrong he could have done is probably have something with another woman. And seriously, which powerful rich man do you know that never have something with another woman aside from their wife.

Tonto is just being stupid. Same Tonto that has dated many ladies husband. In fact she's just a lunatic.

That churchhill sef no well. With all the beautiful good girls in the whole of Lagos and Ghana, he no see anyone aside form Tonto

he needed tonto for fame and he got it ,before now do u know of anybody called Churchill or even Churchill Fondation , well ! there was no proper wedding in the first place so both could either make it work or go their separate ways

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "My Marriage With Tonto Dikeh Is Over" - Churchill by Dicedpineapple(f): 4:34pm On Jun 21, 2017
Trendirabingi:
olofofo.... Ur mouth n fingers has always been ur trouble.. Only fustrated ppl stoke fire whr there is no smoke... U can go to bed now.. Its 4:22, missed ur siesta already..
My fingers has always bin trouble?hahaha..Sry to dissapoint u,they are soft and fragile..not used to dishing out meaningful advise to scallywags and vagabonds..so pls,find urself anoda punchline...aurevoir
Re: "My Marriage With Tonto Dikeh Is Over" - Churchill by Trendirabingi: 4:46pm On Jun 21, 2017
Dicedpineapple:
My fingers has always bin trouble?hahaha..Sry to dissapoint u,they are soft and fragile..not used to dishing out meaningful advise to scallywags and vagabonds..so pls,find urself anoda punchline...aurevoir
lol, tot u said u dnt have time to mention... Lol.. Its obvious u are fustrated n pained... D pricking is hard... Whos talking about fragile fingers? ... Lol.... Olodo.. After saying aurevoir, u wld still run back like a purging skunk 2 shiit on ur qoute n mention.. .. Olofofo is a good career for u, hon...... Fragile anus..
Re: "My Marriage With Tonto Dikeh Is Over" - Churchill by Max24: 6:23pm On Jun 21, 2017
larrybee2017:

Your only problem is you think too much. If I may ask what makes you think Churchill was right and Tonto was wrong? Where you at the scene to tell us what this is all about? Did you see me justify tonto in my claim? You better control your thought life before it lands you into trouble. A man who has been married twice with the same outcome is not worth my pity, it shows he is irresponsible and needs to check himself. You can't make the same mistake twice mostly when it comes to marriage,except you were the reason the first one collapsed.
I support no one cause i use my reasoning right not just follow my emotions. I'm not the one to judge anybody but you need to take care of yours emotions too so that you won't be following the part of those who reason after the error. Marriage is not keyboard you don't just get their and start typing trash and forming big boy. Only a real man get marry,OK.
enough of d distraction. am at work please.
Re: "My Marriage With Tonto Dikeh Is Over" - Churchill by sylve11: 9:44am On Jun 22, 2017
omooba969:
Some of our ladies know that they are wolves in sheepskin but they are good at masking it before the wedding day. The moment they know too much in marriage they become very terrible & nasty.

Such demons often make marriage unattractive & bring all sorts of mess into the lives of the kids.

Awon oniranu ! cool

I like this cool

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Shola Ogudu Bares Cleavage In A Car / Chika Ike Builds New House In Lekki (Photo) / Wizkid Gets Gold And Diamond Encrusted Starboy Chain As 27th Birthday Present

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 116
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.