Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,722 members, 7,816,973 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:48 PM

"My Marriage With Tonto Dikeh Is Over" - Churchill - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "My Marriage With Tonto Dikeh Is Over" - Churchill (62125 Views)

I Almost Ended My Marriage With Olu Jacobs Several Times - Actress Joke Silva / Olakunle Churchill Replies Fan Who Asked If Tonto Dikeh Is Mad / Tonto Dikeh's Old Memories And Gushes Over Churchill (RIP To Their Marriage) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "My Marriage With Tonto Dikeh Is Over" - Churchill by Nobody: 5:52pm On Jun 20, 2017
sukkot:
grin i haf hear that igbo people wake their papa up with sliding tackle. i thought it was a joke. so it was true fa ? toto give that nigga mama sliding tackle
Point of correction she is Ikwerre NOT Igbo pls!!!!Get ur facts right

1 Like

Re: "My Marriage With Tonto Dikeh Is Over" - Churchill by Uzoigwe1(m): 5:53pm On Jun 20, 2017
Oga Churchill, Tonto was not your first wife... Since all the ladies in your life complain about similar things... Pls work on yourself.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "My Marriage With Tonto Dikeh Is Over" - Churchill by eyeview: 5:53pm On Jun 20, 2017
Very vindictive woman. I know her type. She will do anything, no matter how vindictive to ruin the man and come out triumphant over him.
But I wonder how a man can marry someone like Tonto Dike and not expect to get such drama

1 Like

Re: "My Marriage With Tonto Dikeh Is Over" - Churchill by geekybabe(f): 5:53pm On Jun 20, 2017
Hmm. A part of me really wants to feel bad for Churchill but then another part just doesnt get him.

You rushed into first marriage and it crashed..
And you didn't think things thru before the second one?

Of course not all good businessmen are good family men.

Churchill seems like a good man.. but it takes more dan being good to lead a home.

2 Likes

Re: "My Marriage With Tonto Dikeh Is Over" - Churchill by sukkot: 5:53pm On Jun 20, 2017
Brownbarbie97:

Point of correction she is Ikwerre NOT Igbo pls!!!!Get ur facts right
are ikwerre different from igbo people ? please do enlighten me

1 Like

Re: "My Marriage With Tonto Dikeh Is Over" - Churchill by holluphemydavid(m): 5:55pm On Jun 20, 2017
He knw Tonto was a celeb olosho and he forge ahead and married her, now u av gotten d fame, so move on Abi wot else
Re: "My Marriage With Tonto Dikeh Is Over" - Churchill by muskypaulson(m): 5:55pm On Jun 20, 2017
Who your marriage help
Re: "My Marriage With Tonto Dikeh Is Over" - Churchill by BBBlaze: 5:55pm On Jun 20, 2017
Sh uooooo na now dis one eye clear!
Marriage wen don ova since; even before they got married
Re: "My Marriage With Tonto Dikeh Is Over" - Churchill by WhoBeThisMan: 5:55pm On Jun 20, 2017
Tolexander:
Seun can carry on from where Churchill stopped since Tonto Dikeh has been his crush from time immemorial!

The chance that Churchill and Tonto will be back together is 1/2
But
The chance that this thread will reach the nairaland homepage is 1

Trust any thread having Tonto Dikeh in its caption on nairaland!
seun how do you respond to this?
Re: "My Marriage With Tonto Dikeh Is Over" - Churchill by Edum13656: 5:58pm On Jun 20, 2017
two of them na the same, their lies can sell ice to an Eskimo.

1 Like

Re: "My Marriage With Tonto Dikeh Is Over" - Churchill by Amaso99(m): 5:58pm On Jun 20, 2017
As work no dey! Make una dey keeP us busy with una yeye lifestyle. Nxt!
Re: "My Marriage With Tonto Dikeh Is Over" - Churchill by chigoziem10(f): 5:59pm On Jun 20, 2017
I refuse to be confused in Jesus name!! Who should I believe now!!
If you tell people to stop broadcasting their marital issues online, they will think you are misleading them, now look at how these two fellows are disgracing themselves.
Re: "My Marriage With Tonto Dikeh Is Over" - Churchill by kilode100(f): 6:00pm On Jun 20, 2017
Brownbarbie97:
I don't know why but I believe churchills side of the story.Those who have met him in person can attest that he's a very free and easy going gentleman.Tonto on the other hand is nothing to write home about sincerely.shes famous for her troublesome behavior and shenanigans in the past and I know personally that she is very rude and violent.Churchill might have cheated on her with Rosy but I'm sure the accusation of domestic violence is a sham by tonto.I just pity her cos I don't think any sane responsible man would want to have a serious relationship with her due to the way she handled her marital problems.All the best to them both tho.

Stop shouting. See your mouth like 'i know personally that she is rude' bla bla bla...Don't go and marry shogbo

2 Likes

Re: "My Marriage With Tonto Dikeh Is Over" - Churchill by Noniee: 6:06pm On Jun 20, 2017
Nonsense! Bird of a feather flock together.
I thinks this Churchill is a goal digger. And you that claimed to know God didn't the bible state that man and woman shall leave their families and be joined as one? Why then do you allow your mom to always be a be nutcase in your marriage? Mistake repeated twice is no more mistake. She had issues with your 1st wife and the same with the 2nd. Is she an issuer?
You better grow up and learn to keep your home in order

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: "My Marriage With Tonto Dikeh Is Over" - Churchill by soulfood(m): 6:08pm On Jun 20, 2017
Re: "My Marriage With Tonto Dikeh Is Over" - Churchill by Noniee: 6:09pm On Jun 20, 2017
Uzoigwe1:
Oga Churchill, Tonto was not your first wife... Since all the ladies in your life complain about similar things... Pls work on yourself.

My dear..
I believe he's one of these numerous immature mama boys who doesn't seem to know that third parties, be it parent or friends if given open hands can destroy your home faster than anything

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "My Marriage With Tonto Dikeh Is Over" - Churchill by marooh: 6:12pm On Jun 20, 2017
Churchill why not snap the action abi your mum purposely hate Tonto dike?
All these Old woman can say anything to gain prestige..

For you Tonto if na true then you need 12 strokes of rubber wire.. grin
Re: "My Marriage With Tonto Dikeh Is Over" - Churchill by GuntersChain(m): 6:12pm On Jun 20, 2017
social media marriage.
Re: "My Marriage With Tonto Dikeh Is Over" - Churchill by vicadex07(m): 6:15pm On Jun 20, 2017
A typical ipob youth would openly call his parents efulefu to their face if they decide not to worship kanu
sukkot:
grin i haf hear that igbo people wake their papa up with sliding tackle. i thought it was a joke. so it was true fa ? toto give that nigga mama sliding tackle
Re: "My Marriage With Tonto Dikeh Is Over" - Churchill by soulfood(m): 6:16pm On Jun 20, 2017
I actually believe this man. He sounds very sincere and patient
Re: "My Marriage With Tonto Dikeh Is Over" - Churchill by sukkot: 6:17pm On Jun 20, 2017
vicadex07:
A typical ipob youth would openly call his parents efulefu to their face if they decide not to worship kanu
lwkm grin
Re: "My Marriage With Tonto Dikeh Is Over" - Churchill by Nnemuka(f): 6:18pm On Jun 20, 2017
Yoruba men.
They will cheat on you, beat you blue black and lie against you. Its in their DNA... Cheap blackmail

How do you guys sleep at night sef?

5 Likes

Re: "My Marriage With Tonto Dikeh Is Over" - Churchill by IamLovely: 6:23pm On Jun 20, 2017
what's our business
Were we there when it all started. Mtcheww
Re: "My Marriage With Tonto Dikeh Is Over" - Churchill by Morrihz(m): 6:24pm On Jun 20, 2017
Na wa o. That's the disadvantage of marrying a celeb wife not to talk of someone like Tonto. My brother take heart na so life be
Re: "My Marriage With Tonto Dikeh Is Over" - Churchill by jfleece(m): 6:24pm On Jun 20, 2017
Any woman that pushes my mum down will be sent to the great beyond, I mean who does that??

1 Like

Re: "My Marriage With Tonto Dikeh Is Over" - Churchill by larrybee2017(f): 6:24pm On Jun 20, 2017
EmyLeo:
tonto dickeh grin ..drama queen of life, u think evrythn bout life is acting ba, continue ehen.

Churchill,its nice to see that you wana move on with your life ,thank God you have realised that you aint a saviour..
And you belief all these nonsense writing in this interview SMH

1 Like

Re: "My Marriage With Tonto Dikeh Is Over" - Churchill by ultimate77(m): 6:25pm On Jun 20, 2017
Ive hated this Tonto of a person from her movies.. so arrogant and destructive... I've said it to people time and again that her life on screen will not be far from her life in real life.
Oya... Now no be true?
No be wetin I talk day happen?

Ill rather fall in love with ini edo than even saying hi to this Tonto woman.
Re: "My Marriage With Tonto Dikeh Is Over" - Churchill by rugipp(m): 6:26pm On Jun 20, 2017
TooNoisy:
I believe him. Some of the tweets and messages from Tonto suggests she is capability of doing such crazy things.

That girl needs help.

You murdered english

1 Like

Re: "My Marriage With Tonto Dikeh Is Over" - Churchill by Nobody: 6:28pm On Jun 20, 2017
kilode100:

Stop shouting. See your mouth like 'i know personally that she is rude' bla bla bla...Don't go and marry shogbo
Who's this one drink a glass of water sweetie and pick a fight with someone else.Nobody got time for ya

1 Like

Re: "My Marriage With Tonto Dikeh Is Over" - Churchill by SUNDICOS(m): 6:28pm On Jun 20, 2017
She, I bin tell you to friend am b4 marriage and you no gree,
Re: "My Marriage With Tonto Dikeh Is Over" - Churchill by Nobody: 6:31pm On Jun 20, 2017
sukkot:
are ikwerre different from igbo people ? please do enlighten me
According to them they are not igbos.I don't care about the cultural similarities and all but pls stop lumping us with them.We are igbos and they are ikwerres so learn how to draw a line.Thank you

1 Like

Re: "My Marriage With Tonto Dikeh Is Over" - Churchill by jaychubi: 6:31pm On Jun 20, 2017
actiondrilling:

http://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2017/06/lib-exclusive-im-done-with-my.html

may be she was high on weeds as usual but u shld ve beat d hell out of tonto hw can she push her MIL down n flirting with JIM IYKE angry angry angry angry

d write up is damn too long dt even a jobless folk may nt bother reading all

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Shola Ogudu Bares Cleavage In A Car / Chika Ike Builds New House In Lekki (Photo) / Wizkid Gets Gold And Diamond Encrusted Starboy Chain As 27th Birthday Present

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.