Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,747 members, 7,817,059 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:07 AM

"My Marriage With Tonto Dikeh Is Over" - Churchill - Celebrities (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "My Marriage With Tonto Dikeh Is Over" - Churchill (62129 Views)

I Almost Ended My Marriage With Olu Jacobs Several Times - Actress Joke Silva / Olakunle Churchill Replies Fan Who Asked If Tonto Dikeh Is Mad / Tonto Dikeh's Old Memories And Gushes Over Churchill (RIP To Their Marriage) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "My Marriage With Tonto Dikeh Is Over" - Churchill by Amberon11: 8:57pm On Jun 20, 2017
Their hearts never beat as one. Infact they were never in love. If you break up with someone you love, you dont go lying and cussing them because deep inside you know you still them. You dont become their enemy too.
TinaAnita:
I'm so short of words.. I still don't get how two hearts that once beats as one would just end up as enemies. It's wrong for Tonto to join forces with Churchill's first wife to pull the father of her son down. She should use her brain na. Churchill's mom should try not to be interfering in her son's private life too much, the son's first wife is against her and same goes for the second wife then something is wrong.
Re: "My Marriage With Tonto Dikeh Is Over" - Churchill by double0seven(m): 9:02pm On Jun 20, 2017
GistFullGround:
I believe this guy because girls from Rivers State are FIRE and there is demon in every one of them.

But one thing I really dont like is this, "I've invited her family over to try and make peace but she's been deceiving everyone and goes back online to pull her stunts and the truth is King's passport has been with me since he got back from the states."

How can you say that you invited her parents? Dont they mean anything to you or just because you have money, you believe you can invite your wife's parents? This is an insult!

The proper thing you should have done before you no longer have interest in her is to go to her family members to report her. You sat down in Ghana or Lagos and invited them because you are the Boss? Infact, I cannot really place my thought towards this. Your wife MUST humble herself to you but NOT HER FAMILY!

So, my friend, when you eventually get a woman you love, and you have any misunderstanding, DO NOT INVITE HER PARENTS, BUT GO TO THEM.

Wives parents are not to be toyed with.

Again, when you built or bought a house for your mother, the moral thing to do is to also do the same for Tontoh's father or mother. Marriage is a TWO WAY THING. You must be very balanced in your approach in whatever you do. This also goes to the WOMAN, if you have more money than your husband, you must be fair in whatever you do, so your marriage would last. If you cannot do what you did for your parents for the other parent, PLEASE DON'T DO IT because it will gradually cause disaffection. I believe Tontoh was unhappy about this but she went the wrong way.

"Invite her parents" didn't mean they invited to churchhills house. There will be a venue. And Tonto s parents will definitely not be the only elders at the meeting.

You are just reading so many things into a simple expression.

Concerning your other comments, all I can say is :

You are full of sh.it, it will fill 5 soakaways.

3 Likes

Re: "My Marriage With Tonto Dikeh Is Over" - Churchill by Amberon11: 9:03pm On Jun 20, 2017
The bolded are all very true.
GistFullGround:
I believe this guy because girls from Rivers State are FIRE and there is demon in every one of them.

But one thing I really dont like is this, "I've invited her family over to try and make peace but she's been deceiving everyone and goes back online to pull her stunts and the truth is King's passport has been with me since he got back from the states."

How can you say that you invited her parents? Dont they mean anything to you or just because you have money, you believe you can invite your wife's parents? This is an insult!

The proper thing you should have done before you no longer have interest in her is to go to her family members to report her. You sat down in Ghana or Lagos and invited them because you are the Boss? Infact, I cannot really place my thought towards this. Your wife MUST humble herself to you but NOT HER FAMILY!

So, my friend, when you eventually get a woman you love, and you have any misunderstanding, DO NOT INVITE HER PARENTS, BUT GO TO THEM.

Wives parents are not to be toyed with.

Again, when you built or bought a house for your mother, the moral thing to do is to also do the same for Tontoh's father or mother. Marriage is a TWO WAY THING. You must be very balanced in your approach in whatever you do. This also goes to the WOMAN, if you have more money than your husband, you must be fair in whatever you do, so your marriage would last. If you cannot do what you did for your parents for the other parent, PLEASE DON'T DO IT because it will gradually cause disaffection. I believe Tontoh was unhappy about this but she went the wrong way.
Re: "My Marriage With Tonto Dikeh Is Over" - Churchill by Olabestonic001(m): 9:24pm On Jun 20, 2017
sukkot:
are ikwerre different from igbo people ? please do enlighten me

Ikwerre women! Hmmm, I tell you, they're legends at being troublesome while Igbo women are mostly wife materials due to the Igbo structure; the Igbo structure does not allow for a very powerful woman figure that much.
During my NYSC days at PHC, they always warn us never to go in tango with an Ikwerre lady as that will definitely be our doom. Now, Tonto is proving the fallacy right.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "My Marriage With Tonto Dikeh Is Over" - Churchill by Nobody: 9:25pm On Jun 20, 2017
kilode100:

Wow!! If only you had the kinda d!ck i crave... i hate limpy and lifeless d!ck.

I hope i haven't hurt your feelings tho grin

How?
Lol Just carry yur wahala and go
Re: "My Marriage With Tonto Dikeh Is Over" - Churchill by SIRmanjar(m): 9:26pm On Jun 20, 2017
Wapkoshcom:

Tonto's crush Spotted...
Get a life man yu can't even see even her undies not to talk of the pussy
Whoo be this one?
Re: "My Marriage With Tonto Dikeh Is Over" - Churchill by Nobody: 9:29pm On Jun 20, 2017
SIRmanjar:

Whoo be this one?
cheesy
Pained
Re: "My Marriage With Tonto Dikeh Is Over" - Churchill by SIRmanjar(m): 9:32pm On Jun 20, 2017
oshe11:

Y U dey call me Zombie....

I resemble saraki or omenkalives
Hahahaha!Dat guy na betta mumu im fit be the yeye churchill houseboy wey one defend im master.
Re: "My Marriage With Tonto Dikeh Is Over" - Churchill by andyanders: 9:36pm On Jun 20, 2017
Churchill tried to have gotten married to someone like Tonto Dike. Her tattoos all over her body as a woman is even scary.

If the guy even sent her that kind of money by December, why can't she come online to say it.
Re: "My Marriage With Tonto Dikeh Is Over" - Churchill by SIRmanjar(m): 9:36pm On Jun 20, 2017
Wapkoshcom:

cheesy
Pained
Mtcheeeww..Mr man go ad sleep..I no get small pikin time now.
Re: "My Marriage With Tonto Dikeh Is Over" - Churchill by morganwizzy55(m): 9:37pm On Jun 20, 2017
the only way tonto dike can make this marriage back to normal is to tell Churchill that every thing that she did is a movie .she want to make it real but its other way round that she will quit acting movie
Re: "My Marriage With Tonto Dikeh Is Over" - Churchill by Nobody: 9:39pm On Jun 20, 2017
SIRmanjar:

Mtcheeeww..Mr man go ad sleep..I no get small pikin time now.
And who told yu I'm a kid? undecided
A 20yrs can't type in peace anymore
Re: "My Marriage With Tonto Dikeh Is Over" - Churchill by Came: 9:45pm On Jun 20, 2017
" Oh, I've tried, but it's just like seeing danger and
you going for it. I tried to get the relationship back
so I could help her condition and because of my
kid but she doesn't want peace" Toto, why you run from person way wan better your condition, why? Mr church, with what i read,,you never loved toto, na you no why you marry am in the first place, maybe na belle way she get make you marry am.. Love conquers all things,they say..Hmmmmmmm!!!!

1 Like

Re: "My Marriage With Tonto Dikeh Is Over" - Churchill by Max24: 9:47pm On Jun 20, 2017
Nma27:
Please spare us the charade. Nothing new here.
despite the 10m. women are callous! that's why u don't give ur balzs to any woman. no Mr nice guy.
Re: "My Marriage With Tonto Dikeh Is Over" - Churchill by Elle277(f): 9:59pm On Jun 20, 2017
Incomplete story, what led to her sudden hatred towards your mum?breaking and damaging things just like that? why are the the both wives of yours pointing accusing finger towards your family? you are aware the marriage is not gonna last but you still went ahead to achieve whatever you seeking. Both you and your drama queen are same, you guys should settle your mess in private joor

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "My Marriage With Tonto Dikeh Is Over" - Churchill by Max24: 10:08pm On Jun 20, 2017
larrybee2017:

And you belief all these nonsense writing in this interview SMH
If u sincerely believe Tonto cannot do as alleged,thenn say amen to this prayer : may your sons wives treat you the same way Tonto treated her mother - in- law.
Re: "My Marriage With Tonto Dikeh Is Over" - Churchill by Frydae: 10:11pm On Jun 20, 2017
AMACHIE UWA GEORGE NIGERIAN CELEBRITIES
Re: "My Marriage With Tonto Dikeh Is Over" - Churchill by Came: 10:19pm On Jun 20, 2017
Re: "My Marriage With Tonto Dikeh Is Over" - Churchill by Came: 10:22pm On Jun 20, 2017
Wetin make toto react the way church said she reacted on the house warming day? Na action dey cause reaction oooooo......na only true love and forgiveness can solve una matter. Make God help una.
Re: "My Marriage With Tonto Dikeh Is Over" - Churchill by EmyLeo(m): 10:42pm On Jun 20, 2017
larrybee2017:

And you belief all these nonsense writing in this interview SMH
most,if not all sef,tho aint saying he is 100% perfect..
so tell me,none of that makes sense to you right??
Re: "My Marriage With Tonto Dikeh Is Over" - Churchill by oshe11: 10:56pm On Jun 20, 2017
omenkaLives:
cheesy
Yeye boy. grin
How far jor. Come take cocaine. Me and my guy ffk dey flex here. grin
grin

Cock?

Dat stuff blike powder for me nw lipsrsealed
Re: "My Marriage With Tonto Dikeh Is Over" - Churchill by smudge2079(m): 11:10pm On Jun 20, 2017
I believe this dude. Tonto is hell bent on bringing him down but take note... U can't bring a real man down
Re: "My Marriage With Tonto Dikeh Is Over" - Churchill by bettyLad(f): 11:13pm On Jun 20, 2017
double0seven:

Rubbish

His mum did nothing. He just happened to be unlucky with to have hooked with two crazy women.

So, is it the mum that made Tonto to be breaking and destroying expensive electronics and interior all over the house. She did more than once : Church Hill house in Ghana and then his mom's house in Lekki.

Please try to dey reason well.

people react in different ways whenever they are angry , your reactions to anger might b different from mine . my formal boss had issues with her husband that they took it down to the office ,while my boss was crying and explaining things to us ,she told us that almost all the plates in the kitchen are broken including other stuffs, her husband just keep breaking them whenever they are having issues which I believe cos he had once smashed a table out of anger due to a call he received .so because Tonto was breaking stuffs now means it shld end in divorce? ?
Re: "My Marriage With Tonto Dikeh Is Over" - Churchill by don89(m): 11:25pm On Jun 20, 2017
Run away from a violent woman ooo, or else she will cut ur p*nis with knife .This kind of woman are possessed by a demon, am speaking from experience. Run run ooo

1 Like

Re: "My Marriage With Tonto Dikeh Is Over" - Churchill by don89(m): 11:26pm On Jun 20, 2017
Run away from a violent and destrutive woman ooo, or else one day she will cut ur p*nis with knife .This kind of woman are possessed by a demon, am speaking from experience. Run run ooo

1 Like

Re: "My Marriage With Tonto Dikeh Is Over" - Churchill by omooba969(m): 11:34pm On Jun 20, 2017
kilode100:

And the bruised one is @Churchill. Now we all know that he has wives and kids scattered over the world.

What a useless slowpoke

How many wives & kids has he got?

Scattered over the world...how? undecided

We all know... Who are the"we"?

And when did it become a crime to have wives & kids?

Re: "My Marriage With Tonto Dikeh Is Over" - Churchill by double0seven(m): 11:43pm On Jun 20, 2017
bettyLad:

people react in different ways whenever they are angry , your reactions to anger might b different from mine . my formal boss had issues with her husband that they took it down to the office ,while my boss was crying and explaining things to us ,she told us that almost all the plates in the kitchen are broken including other stuffs, her husband just keep breaking them whenever they are having issues which I believe cos he had once smashed a table out of anger due to a call he received .so because Tonto was breaking stuffs now means it shld end in divorce? ?

If it was kitchen plates she was breaking, it would have been better. The house in Ghana, there were witnesses, even one Nigerian lady blogger went all the way to Ghana to confirm this. She spoke with the police. She flat screen TVs, expensive furniture, either damage was put as $20,000.

Then you now repeated the same thing in his mother's house? Is she deranged?

Why don't she get angry and do that in one of her colleagues houses? She knows she'll land in jail and be pay for those things through her nose. In other words, he's taking Churchhill for a ride because he's a cool guy.

One more thing, if Churchill was truly a violent man, I don't think Tonto or any woman will dare be breaking the stuffs of a violent man. You never break anything, he's violent, when you come dey break nko?

Tonto is a big fucking liar. I believe the guy 100%.

The only wrong he could have done is probably have something with another woman. And seriously, which powerful rich man do you know that never have something with another woman aside from their wife.

Tonto is just being stupid. Same Tonto that has dated many ladies husband. In fact she's just a lunatic.

That churchhill sef no well. With all the beautiful good girls in the whole of Lagos and Ghana, he no see anyone aside form Tonto

1 Like

Re: "My Marriage With Tonto Dikeh Is Over" - Churchill by BAILMONEY: 12:09am On Jun 21, 2017
Tolexander:
A for Afonja 1!
better
Re: "My Marriage With Tonto Dikeh Is Over" - Churchill by mastar111: 1:04am On Jun 21, 2017
If she pushed ur mother, push her own mother and stop disturbing us.
Re: "My Marriage With Tonto Dikeh Is Over" - Churchill by phenol33(m): 2:36am On Jun 21, 2017
kilode100:

You can lube it up for easy penetration cheesy cheesy

Try KY gel and you can thank me later wink
Kai!!!!!! this girl u don fvck so tee u get P.hD

u and ky gel eeeeh!!!
Re: "My Marriage With Tonto Dikeh Is Over" - Churchill by wizod(m): 3:40am On Jun 21, 2017
Most girls doesn't like good thing. Let her divorce n continue her olosho work.
Re: "My Marriage With Tonto Dikeh Is Over" - Churchill by Wyttcat: 3:41am On Jun 21, 2017
Thank God for your life man! Just maybe this can put to rest the cry of busy bodies that are always asking them to get back together. I know Churchill will one day spill the beans on how he just went to meet Tonto's village chief out of pity for her when she got pregnant and threatened to kill herself if he didn't stand by her, which explains the only reason he was with her for this long in the first place. Well, since they didn't get married they should go their separate ways. Getting pregnant within 6 months of meeting him is obviously to tie him down but failed.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Chika Ike Builds New House In Lekki (Photo) / Wizkid Gets Gold And Diamond Encrusted Starboy Chain As 27th Birthday Present / Bovi Celebrates His 'Darling' Manager, Ann Obaseki. Gets Blasted, He Fires Back

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.