Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,200 members, 7,815,186 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:39 AM

Why Do Igbos Tremble When They Hear Niger Delta Republic - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Do Igbos Tremble When They Hear Niger Delta Republic (6576 Views)

Why Do Igbos Hate Buhari? - Mustapha Gembu, Hausa Activist / Nnamdi Kanu Brought South East To A Standstill, Made Tyrants Tremble – FFK / Do Igbos Really Come From Nigeria ? This Old Map Says Otherwise (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Igbos Tremble When They Hear Niger Delta Republic by bantudra: 6:50pm On Jun 20, 2017
ChimaAdeoye:
Igbos are not Fulanis that want other peoples resources.

Igbo can live and thrive without oil, but not the case for abooki.

Niger Delta and indeed SW will leave Nigeria when Igbos do. You guys just too daft to see it. Your threats against northern Igbos will change nothing. Infact, we are now appealing to northern Igbos to stay back and defend themselves.
But, let just watch and see how the cookie crumbles.

then why adding us to your maps??...
Re: Why Do Igbos Tremble When They Hear Niger Delta Republic by igbeke: 6:50pm On Jun 20, 2017
johnserek:

what part of team niger delta republic is making you scared?
i understand your biafra struggle but i dont want to be with you is it by force??

why are yorubas not saying delta and edo must be with them by force?

there only interest is Kogi west and Kwara with yoruba people not minority tribes

create your monotholic biafra
Hey like I said earlier, I am not Biafra.I am from Edo state. Also, I am not advocating that SS should join Biafra. In fact, the Edo I come from can be self sufficient as a country if need be, OK. If Igbo say they want to go and you guys feel you no longer want to accommodate them just because they are bold enough to voice out their pains and agonies, then let our law makers hasten the process of releasing them so they can go in peace. Why are you guys bullying them. You love the status quo where some people chosed remain with every form of parasitic tendencies and feed fat on quota system. What crime is there if a host (Igbo's) choses to cure itself of parasites.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Igbos Tremble When They Hear Niger Delta Republic by bantudra: 6:53pm On Jun 20, 2017
Odingo1:

I know of this tribes in Delta state, Igbo,Isoko,Urhobo,Ijaw,Istekiri, Ika Igbo, there maybe more.
Off course I know fully well that all don't speak Igbo,but no Deltan is passionate about Nigeria,if not the Militant wouldn't be issuing ultimatum to northerners in SS to leave in retaliation to Igbo quit notice in the north.
No Niger deltan is happy with event in Nigeria.

our beaf with nigeria is about getting more allocations....nothing more....

1 Like

Re: Why Do Igbos Tremble When They Hear Niger Delta Republic by bantudra: 6:54pm On Jun 20, 2017
the delta cant join you...look what your blodas do abroad??...do you realy think we deltans want to be part of it..?
Re: Why Do Igbos Tremble When They Hear Niger Delta Republic by johnserek: 6:59pm On Jun 20, 2017
igbeke:

Hey like I said earlier, I am not Biafra.I am from Edo state. Also, I am not advocating that SS should join Biafra. In fact, the Edo I come from can be self sufficient as a country if need be, OK. If Igbo say they want to go and you guys feel you no longer want to accommodate them just because they are bold enough to voice out their pains and agonies, then let our law makers hasten the process of releasing them so they can go in peace. Why are you guys bullying them. You love the status quo where some people chosed remain with every form of parasitic tendencies and feed fat on quota system. What crime is there if a host (Igbo's) choses to cure itself of parasites.

why should a non igbo fight for igbo referendum?

was it a ghanian that requested for nigerian independence? was it not nigerians Anthony and Fani Kayode?

why cant ekeremedu the deputy senate of nigeria speak up ?

them tie in leg?
Re: Why Do Igbos Tremble When They Hear Niger Delta Republic by Odingo1: 7:00pm On Jun 20, 2017
bantudra:

our beaf with nigeria is about getting more allocations,....nothing more....
The bolded is the reason why I believe that you are not from Niger Delta,rather you are impersonating them.
Re: Why Do Igbos Tremble When They Hear Niger Delta Republic by FKO81(m): 7:02pm On Jun 20, 2017
bantudra:

our beaf with nigeria is about getting more allocations....nothing more....
Conehead be proud of your region, bantudra and johnserek same person, clown from west
Re: Why Do Igbos Tremble When They Hear Niger Delta Republic by Odingo1: 7:04pm On Jun 20, 2017
johnserek:

was it a ghanian that requested for nigerian independence? was it not nigerians Anthony and Fani Kayode?

them tie in leg?
The elite are not freedom fighters rather the masses are, the time is becoming closer, have you think about the reason why the northern youth is calling for referendum in the Eastern Nigeria, the world powers are watching, Israel prime minister was talking about event in Biafra last time and he call it Biafra not even eastern part of Nigeria.
Re: Why Do Igbos Tremble When They Hear Niger Delta Republic by johnserek: 7:05pm On Jun 20, 2017
Odingo1:

The elite are not freedom fighters rather the masses are, the time is becoming closer, have you think about the reason why the northern youth is calling for referendum in the Eastern Nigeria, the world powers are watching, Israel prime minister was talking about event in Biafra last time and he call it Biafra not even eastern part of Nigeria.

if ibo leaders cant solve it whos problem is that?

or you think its by violence
Re: Why Do Igbos Tremble When They Hear Niger Delta Republic by igbeke: 7:09pm On Jun 20, 2017
johnserek:

them tie in leg?

I am not fighting for Igbo, Igbo's can solicit for themselves.
Re: Why Do Igbos Tremble When They Hear Niger Delta Republic by Odingo1: 7:15pm On Jun 20, 2017
johnserek:

NOT VIOLENCE, constant agitation will frustrate the world powers and the UN will be mandated to conduct a referendum, whereas what the north is waiting for is just complete exploration of chad basin for them to mount full pressure for Biafra to go,they are tired also.
Do you know that Catalans is having their referendum in November for Catalonia to separate from Spain and Scotland own is loading.
There is UN charter for self determination which the northern youth cited in their letter to Osinbajo. The north is not even ready for the said violence that the SW people is hoping for to keep Nigeria.
Re: Why Do Igbos Tremble When They Hear Niger Delta Republic by intruxive(m): 7:17pm On Jun 20, 2017
Nnemuka:

Nnem run from them oo... those ones are backstabbers. you can never say where you stand with them, one moment you think you stand with them but within a twinkle of an eye they stab you from behind.
Diabolic people. Only a yoruba man will have a native doctor as father, while his siblings are christians and him a moslim.
confused people
Its called liberty to make ur own choice, which bush ppl like you will know nothing about considering u all follow without thinking.......reason why kanu is ur next god and judaism is ur new religion
Even tho jews dont believe in christ grin
Re: Why Do Igbos Tremble When They Hear Niger Delta Republic by bantudra: 7:32pm On Jun 20, 2017
johnserek:

we deltans only care about the allocations from oyel.....

the day we get 100% control then,they will realy understand who owns the nation called the federal republic of nigeria....

Re: Why Do Igbos Tremble When They Hear Niger Delta Republic by bantudra: 7:46pm On Jun 20, 2017
johnserek:

the ibo deltas will vote on whether to stay or not they were never part of old eastern region

my ex was igbo deltan...this ipobians confused her so much on facebook that i had to give her up...

its annoying...she regrets it till today...still trying to contact me...but i blocked all contacts!!!!!..... angry angry angry

i will not forgive ipob for that.... angry angry angry

ipob confused the mind of my wife........i will e-attack ipob when ever i have the opportunity.... grin grin angry angry

my own beaf against ipob is personal...its not even about nigeria no more..!!!.... angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Why Do Igbos Tremble When They Hear Niger Delta Republic by Najokee: 8:00pm On Jun 20, 2017
FKO81:

[s]What the faiths of your kinsmen under Fulani cage when Nigeria seize to exist[/s]
Confirmed… .sense is very very scarce in Biafraland… ..you see ya life… .it is cease not seize like the your big head… ..go school… .Noooo… na gala and spare part them go dey sell… .no wonder he is always posting off topic grin grin grin

Re: Why Do Igbos Tremble When They Hear Niger Delta Republic by emrys27(m): 8:24pm On Jun 20, 2017
PLS TAKE THINGS EASY NA,
U NA WANT KILL ME,,?
WELL I DEY ENJOY UNA CARRY GO
NA SEASON FILM. WATCH OUT FOR THE NEXT EPISODE. loading........... grin grin grin grin
Najokee:

Confirmed… .sense is very very scarce in Biafraland… ..you see ya life… .it is cease not seize like the your big head… ..go school… .Noooo… na gala and spare part them go dey sell… .no wonder he is always posting off topic grin grin grin

Najokee:

Re: Why Do Igbos Tremble When They Hear Niger Delta Republic by deedeedee1: 8:26pm On Jun 20, 2017
FKO81:

Conehead be proud of your region, bantudra and johnserek same person, clown from west
You are not well. How did you know he is yoruba and not from south-south like he said? You guys will never mind your business.
Always blaming yoruba all the time

1 Like

Re: Why Do Igbos Tremble When They Hear Niger Delta Republic by FKO81(m): 8:41pm On Jun 20, 2017
deedeedee1:

You are not well. How did you know he is yoruba and not from south-south like he said? You guys will never mind your business.
Always blaming yoruba all the time

Re: Why Do Igbos Tremble When They Hear Niger Delta Republic by Amberon11: 9:44pm On Jun 20, 2017
So they are no longer militants, they are now "notable ijaw youths"? Okay.
Odingo1:

Anywhere they mention Biafra you will appear impersonating Delta state,be proud of your SW,
No Deltan is passionate about Nigeria,even the notable Ijaws youths like Asari Dokubo,Ateke,sekete sekete etc have join hand with Biafrans,knowing fully well that if they have Biafra then they can have a good bargain.
Re: Why Do Igbos Tremble When They Hear Niger Delta Republic by deedeedee1: 10:08pm On Jun 20, 2017
Op is it true that you are yoruba? Where exactly do you come from?
Re: Why Do Igbos Tremble When They Hear Niger Delta Republic by deedeedee1: 10:11pm On Jun 20, 2017
I feel sad when i see some yorubas opening threads about biafra. They ridicule us by making it look like we cant survive without nigeria or the igbos.
Please and please, stop opening threads about biafra. Let them have their wish.
Re: Why Do Igbos Tremble When They Hear Niger Delta Republic by Toosure70: 10:17pm On Jun 20, 2017
nototribalist:
It's funny how Afonjas open thread without having anything to say, look at this any mpama that have never crossed Niger bridge, coming here to decieve our brothers from the South East.
just Google benefit of ewedu and you will rush to drop useless ogbono.
Re: Why Do Igbos Tremble When They Hear Niger Delta Republic by Odingo1: 10:19pm On Jun 20, 2017
bantudra:

my ex was igbo deltan...this ipobians confused her so much on facebook that i had to give her up...

its annoying...she regrets it till today...still trying to contact me...but i blocked all contacts!!!!!..... angry angry angry

i will not forgive ipob for that.... angry angry angry

ipob confused the mind of my wife........i will e-attack ipob when ever i have the opportunity.... grin grin angry angry

my own beaf against ipob is personal...its not even about nigeria no more..!!!.... angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry
Your Yoruba tribe no get woman,why killing yourself on Igbo girl

1 Like

Re: Why Do Igbos Tremble When They Hear Niger Delta Republic by Odingo1: 10:21pm On Jun 20, 2017
deedeedee1:
I feel sad when i see some yorubas opening threads about biafra. They ridicule to us by making it look like we cant survive without nigeria or the igbos.
Please and please, stop opening threads about biafra. Let them have their wish.
Most of your Yoruba people are suffering from inferiority complex, showing to the world that they cant survive without the Igbos
Re: Why Do Igbos Tremble When They Hear Niger Delta Republic by deedeedee1: 10:36pm On Jun 20, 2017
Odingo1:

Most of your Yoruba people are suffering from inferiority complex, showing to the world that they cant survive without the Igbos
It is irritating. The way they put nigeria for head eh! I just dont understand why somebody will insult other people because they want to leave a country that was created by a total stranger.
It is not as if having a separate yoruba country will do bad, but this guys will rather ignore the truth starring them. What exactly can you boast of being a nigerian? Their answer will be, we are the giant of africa. Really? How has this created jobs for the unemployed? How has it improved health care system? Education nko? We never talk about electricity problems.
I just dont get it.
It is sickening!!
Re: Why Do Igbos Tremble When They Hear Niger Delta Republic by Nobody: 11:30pm On Jun 20, 2017
Odingo1:
Your Yoruba tribe no get woman,why killing yourself on Igbo girl
D tin weak me ooo
Re: Why Do Igbos Tremble When They Hear Niger Delta Republic by Michael004: 12:14am On Jun 21, 2017
tossie101:

The afonjas are envious and treacherous set if people.. i keep myself at bay from them.
Expecially their men they gossip more than women.
Daughter of victim crier chest beating coward lairs. Who cares about your existence?
Re: Why Do Igbos Tremble When They Hear Niger Delta Republic by Michael004: 12:19am On Jun 21, 2017
Nnemuka:

Nnem run from them oo... those ones are backstabbers. you can never say where you stand with them, one moment you think you stand with them but within a twinkle of an eye they stab you from behind.
Diabolic people. Only a yoruba man will have a native doctor as father, while his siblings are christians and him a moslim.
confused people
It is better to run. Cos I have ran away from you people since the day I did business with your kinsmen only for them to sent some hoodlums to double crossed me.
Thank God they were caught and they confessed. Though I forgave-him but never in my life will have anything to do with igbo again because of that.
Re: Why Do Igbos Tremble When They Hear Niger Delta Republic by Michael004: 12:23am On Jun 21, 2017
tossie101:

Lol...Ofcoz i kno dear
i have nothing to do with them.. not in this life atleast.
Any afonja that tries to have something doing with you is the person I pity. I always show my younger once the mark I got the attack and told them, never to have an infinitesimal thing to do with you people in this life and the next one if possible.
Re: Why Do Igbos Tremble When They Hear Niger Delta Republic by tossie101(f): 12:26am On Jun 21, 2017
Michael004:
Daughter of victim crier chest beating coward lairs. Who cares about your existence?

Ooops.. see pain i didnt know that would hit a nerve.
Well..Ur coward and gossip afonja brothers care so much many of dem dying to date. Lol
Some promising heaven on earth some promising marriage... but always say NO.
Who wants afonja men serial cheaters?..
By the way u cant hate my tribe and claim to lov me..sorry!!. tongue
Re: Why Do Igbos Tremble When They Hear Niger Delta Republic by Michael004: 12:28am On Jun 21, 2017
Guestlander:

Just check the news, ibo employees giving their ibo employers away to kidnappers. Traumatizing the same folks who sustained them. That is the ibo definition of loyalty.
The religious diversity and tolerance by the Yoruba people is actually something only highly evolved people can manage.
Brother, never trust igbo man or woman for once. That one that gave his boss to his tribes. an kidnapper is just an example of a million. Did you not read another one that buried live goat on his brother's land. So na those kind of people I will want to associate with. Tufiakwu, not in this world.
Re: Why Do Igbos Tremble When They Hear Niger Delta Republic by tossie101(f): 12:29am On Jun 21, 2017
Michael004:
Any afonja that tries to have something doing with you is the person I pity. I always show my younger once the mark I got the attack and told them, never to have an infinitesimal thing to do with you people in this life and the next one if possible.

The feeling is mutual. cool
U people dnt stand on ur word.. i bet after saying this, tomorrow u would still be running after us.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Channels Television Commits Blunder : Photo / APC, Buhari Can't Blackmail Nigeria - PDP Insists / Stop Using Gender Inequality For Political Gains - Minister To Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.