Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,122 members, 7,814,939 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:26 AM

Why Do Igbos Tremble When They Hear Niger Delta Republic - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Do Igbos Tremble When They Hear Niger Delta Republic (6572 Views)

Why Do Igbos Hate Buhari? - Mustapha Gembu, Hausa Activist / Nnamdi Kanu Brought South East To A Standstill, Made Tyrants Tremble – FFK / Do Igbos Really Come From Nigeria ? This Old Map Says Otherwise (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Igbos Tremble When They Hear Niger Delta Republic by milantustorin(m): 9:37am On Jun 21, 2017
bantudra:

my ex was igbo deltan...this ipobians confused her so much on facebook that i had to give her up...

its annoying...she regrets it till today...still trying to contact me...but i blocked all contacts!!!!!..... angry angry angry

i will not forgive ipob for that.... angry angry angry

ipob confused the mind of my wife........i will e-attack ipob when ever i have the opportunity.... grin grin angry angry

my own beaf against ipob is personal...its not even about nigeria no more..!!!.... angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry
Wat happened to ur Afonja Ladies... must u marry an igbo girl...
Re: Why Do Igbos Tremble When They Hear Niger Delta Republic by Michael004: 10:02am On Jun 21, 2017
tossie101:

Trash! tongue
Paiment.

Re: Why Do Igbos Tremble When They Hear Niger Delta Republic by lloydtruth: 10:16am On Jun 21, 2017
johnserek:

YOUR ACTING LIKE YOUR HAVING BRAIN ISSUES GO BACK TO THE BABY FACTORY YOU WERE PRODUCED FOR HARD RESET

HEHE

You will kill yourself by yourself ooooo because of igbo/biafra. All these evil Yoruba kids-cum virtual Niger deltan.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Igbos Tremble When They Hear Niger Delta Republic by Nobody: 10:24am On Jun 21, 2017
Odingo1:

Yes there is more 200 tribes in Nigeria ,all the tribes in the North have agreed to join the Hausas fulanis and also Yorubas. What is left now is the Binis and non Igbo speaking tribes in South South, the greatest mistake that Binis and non-Igbo speaking tribes will make is to opt out and remain with the Hausas and Yorubas.
The Eastern Nigeria is already the Biafra then because time have evolved, other parts of former Eastern Nigeria like Bayelsa,Rivers,Akwa Ibom,Cross River will be asked to decide via referendum, Ijaw leaders and their youth have indicated strongly that they will go with Biafra but on one condition of bargain which is best for them. Niger Delta repulic can come later after terms and condition from other SS tribes,remember that there is no much unity among the tribes in the South South to spearhead the said Niger Delta republic,even at that Imo,Abia and Ondo state is also a part of Niger Delta.

Stop deluding yourself.
When we say Niger Delta we mean just the 6 SS states.
Niger delta has never asked for a referendum, we are not against your biafra struggle, but that doesn't make us biafrans.
We remain Niger Deltans(6 SS States) and will continue to fight for the course of the Niger Deltans.
You can go take care of your biafra and leave us alone.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Igbos Tremble When They Hear Niger Delta Republic by tossie101(f): 10:48am On Jun 21, 2017
Michael004:
Paiment.

grin go school first grin

1 Like

Re: Why Do Igbos Tremble When They Hear Niger Delta Republic by victorDanladi: 10:58am On Jun 21, 2017
Nnemuka:
The question is why does Nigeria trembles each time IPOB and Biafra is mentioned?

You guys are pitiful, especially the afonja's. I learnt your masters up north has warned you guys about ceasing power in 2019. North must rule all of you forever cool
Biafra must come

You mean the way Afonja sacked ijaw master in 2015 are freed you Igbo from slavery to an ijaw man GEJ.It is so amazing you've been so loyal to your master GEJ who doesn't care for your interest(biafra) since then.
Re: Why Do Igbos Tremble When They Hear Niger Delta Republic by victorDanladi: 11:03am On Jun 21, 2017
lloydtruth:
You will kill yourself by yourself ooooo because of igbo/biafra. All these evil Yoruba kids-cum virtual Niger deltan.

even if a niger deltan is standing before Igbo physically and shouting...WE ARE NOT BIAFRA.

The Igbo will still be shouting..NO NO NO,You are AFONJA.WHY??

because,Igbo and delusion,including visual type are

Re: Why Do Igbos Tremble When They Hear Niger Delta Republic by lloydtruth: 11:16am On Jun 21, 2017
victorDanladi:

even if a niger deltan is standing before Igbo physically and shouting...WE ARE NOT BIAFRA.

The Igbo will still be shouting..NO NO NO,You are AFONJA.WHY??

because,Igbo and delusion,including visual type are
Nobody is forcing anybody to join biafra. Biafra is looking for freedom and only those who are interested are invited, personally I want everybody to answer his father's name, the biafran movement have been mostly an igbo thing, the igbos have suffered the casualties from the agitation and we can't serve the so called Niger Deltans freedom once it's achieved. The truth is that many groups want to secede from this country (including the Yorubas) but are scared on going about it only waiting to leverage from the success of the igbo agitation. Meanwhile when you say Niger Delta, let me ask you between an Edo and ebonyi who is more of a brother to Cross River? Between bayelsa and Abia who is more of a brother to akwa ibom? Between Imo and Cross River who is more of a brother to rivers? Between Onitsha and warri who is more of a brother to asaba?. When next you say Niger Deltas please define it properly.
Re: Why Do Igbos Tremble When They Hear Niger Delta Republic by orunto27: 12:31pm On Jun 21, 2017
It pricks their Conscience that Biafra is Piracy.
Re: Why Do Igbos Tremble When They Hear Niger Delta Republic by milantustorin(m): 1:18pm On Jun 21, 2017
Markfemi2:

It will pain you when Yorubas get Kwara and Kogi
I have AGBO you can use for
Sucide
I also know it's paining you your masters won't let niger delta go with you grin

Keep on fighting for Nigeria to break hehehe

MEANWHILE CAN SOMEONE MENTION THE TRUBE THAT WANTS AN INDEPENDENT NATION THEY DONT DESIRE TO LIVE IN ?
The truth is that I will be glad if Afonjas unite with der Kwara and Kogi brother, I don't behave like afonja,but the problem I have with them is that they are afraid of their Master,I haven't seen any Yoruba group fighting to reuniting with their brothers, even if tangible mineral resources like oil is not found in Kwara and Kogi at least be proud of our brothers there,am yet to understand why Afonjas prefer to tread on anything that has to do with biafra. Afonja voters voted out Gej and massively gave gave buhari 80% of der vote ,this alone not to mention more shows that they are incompatible with the Niger deltas and the igbos and do not share the same mindset with them.Many Afonjas still believe that Goodluck Jonathan is an igbo man,just like their aboki brothers.then why can't them allow those people they call igbos unite with their Igbo brothers,I myself still find it difficult to differentiate btw my igbo brothers and my other brother from Akwa-Ibom,ijaws and calabars.Ours and their forefathers inter marry in those days, so If Niger delta and biafra r created out of Nigeria it won't take long for them to merger and form a unified country... simply because blood is thicker than water, that is why their leaders like Asari tokunbo and Ben Bruce r more desperate than ours in d fight for Biafra, asking Nigerian government to return the Bight of biafra in the map of nigeria and also claiming that they r biafra n than the Igbos.. doesn't that sense something to u?
Re: Why Do Igbos Tremble When They Hear Niger Delta Republic by milantustorin(m): 1:23pm On Jun 21, 2017
Markfemi2:

It will pain you when Yorubas get Kwara and Kogi
I have AGBO you can use for
Sucide
I also know it's paining you your masters won't let niger delta go with you grin

Keep on fighting for Nigeria to break hehehe

MEANWHILE CAN SOMEONE MENTION THE TRUBE THAT WANTS AN INDEPENDENT NATION THEY DONT DESIRE TO LIVE IN ?
The truth is that I will be glad if Afonjas unite with der Kwara and Kogi brother, I don't behave like afonja,but the problem I have with them is that they are afraid of their Master,I haven't seen any Yoruba group fighting to reuniting with their brothers, even if tangible mineral resources like oil is not found in Kwara and Kogi at least be proud of our brothers there,am yet to understand why Afonjas prefer to tread on anything that has to do with biafra. Afonja voters voted out Gej and massively gave gave buhari 80% of der vote ,this alone not to mention more shows that they are incompatible with the Niger deltas and the igbos and do not share the same mindset with them.Many Afonjas still believe that Goodluck Jonathan is an igbo man,just like their aboki brothers.then why can't them allow those people they call igbos unite with their Igbo brothers,I myself still find it difficult to differentiate btw my igbo brothers and my other brother from Akwa-Ibom,ijaws and calabars.Ours and their forefathers inter marry in those days, so If Niger delta and biafra r created out of Nigeria it won't take long for them to merger and form a unified country... simply because blood is thicker than water, that is why their leaders like Asari tokunbo and Ben Bruce r more desperate than ours in d fight for Biafra, asking Nigerian government to return the Bight of biafra in the map of nigeria and also claiming that they r more biafran than the Igbos.. doesn't that sense something to u?
Re: Why Do Igbos Tremble When They Hear Niger Delta Republic by igbeke: 2:40pm On Jun 21, 2017
tossie101:

God bless u wen biafra comes..come biafraland and pick a good wife that suits u. grin
Abeg find one keep for me.
Igbo have beautiful and lovely damsels

1 Like

Re: Why Do Igbos Tremble When They Hear Niger Delta Republic by Michael004: 8:17pm On Jun 21, 2017
tossie101:

grin go school first grin
Lol, I will see you through school.
Re: Why Do Igbos Tremble When They Hear Niger Delta Republic by durangokid: 8:56pm On Jun 21, 2017
[quote author=Najokee post= 57698732][s][/s]
Stale.....why are you this dum*....what is the relationship between the trash you posted and question asked.

After you go claim smart/intelligent and expect people to engage your dull a$$ in a debate...sense is really scare in you region
grin grin grin[/quote ] You just an ANUS, your family should watch you closely you sick with igbosychiatrimental case
Re: Why Do Igbos Tremble When They Hear Niger Delta Republic by hollah123: 9:47pm On Jun 21, 2017
Nnemuka:

Just the same way Tinubu sold your destiny to the northerners because of political gains...
How many of you stoned Fashola when he used over 100 million naira to drill boreholes for over 10million lagosians?
abi that one is not worse than kidnapping? do you know how many people could have been fed with that money? but he killed them and pocketed the money. tufia
by the time gun powder settles on ur skull like it did to ur forefathers then u know u are Notin but a poor student of history
Re: Why Do Igbos Tremble When They Hear Niger Delta Republic by Najokee: 7:31am On Jun 22, 2017
[quote author=durangokid post=57732069][/quote]
He pain am well well.......kikiki
Re: Why Do Igbos Tremble When They Hear Niger Delta Republic by Demmzy15(m): 12:37pm On Jun 22, 2017
Re: Why Do Igbos Tremble When They Hear Niger Delta Republic by tossie101(f): 6:26pm On Jun 22, 2017
igbeke:

Abeg find one keep for me.
Igbo have beautiful and lovely damsels

definitely... u go make ur choice cheesy
thnks dear

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Gov Emmanuel Lauds Navy Over Partnership In Education / Nigeria Spends $2 Billion On Generators In 20 Years / Akure Airport Vs Anambra Airport: PICTURES

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.