Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,305 members, 7,836,330 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:04 AM

Igbo Leaders Meet Governor El-Rufai, Say No To Division Of Nigeria (pics) - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igbo Leaders Meet Governor El-Rufai, Say No To Division Of Nigeria (pics) (34865 Views)

Timipre Sylva And NNPC Board In Akwa Ibom, Meet Governor Udom Emmanuel (Photos) / Edo: PDP Leaders Meet Obaseki And His Deputy (Photo) / Tony Blair Meet Governor El-rufai - Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Igbo Leaders Meet Governor El-Rufai, Say No To Division Of Nigeria (pics) by wailersarefools: 7:57am On Jun 21, 2017
[s]
Tearless:
Philip, must you close your eyes while reading? What kind of gargantuan fuc_k-up is that? You guys hop on a post like frogs in search of mating partners, pick out the parts that do not agree with your personal views, judgements and preconceptions, and attack them with all the contempt you can muster.

If it was right to arrest Nnamdi Kanu for promoting hate speech, is it wrong to arrest the Arewa youths for giving other Nigerians an ultimatum to vacate a part of THEIR COUNTRY? Is it a crime or not? What's your answer?

And mind you, I'm neither Igbo nor a member of IPOB, so next time don't be so quick to jump into conclusions.
[/s]
Arrant nonsense

4 Likes

Re: Igbo Leaders Meet Governor El-Rufai, Say No To Division Of Nigeria (pics) by wailersarefools: 7:58am On Jun 21, 2017
[s]
Tearless:
So much hate on this thread, just against one tribe. shocked

The fact that I could think differently from many of my fellow Yoruba here whose skulls are, unfortunately, full of nasty maggots in place of brains should tell any sane person that ethnicity is irrelevant. Race, religion, gender, ethnicity, nationality are all ACCIDENTS OF BIRTH AND GEOGRAPHY all of which could have been different. All that matter are IDEAS & INTELLIGENCE and they have nothing to do with any of those attachments. So, it quite beats my imagination how some Yoruba cretins can consider their tribe (which they DIDN'T CHOOSE themselves) as the hallmark of their existence while putting another group of people into a box, considering them all the same simply because they share the same ethnicity, and hating all of them. FØØLs.

I don't want to know whether you're from my tribe or not. If you're Yoruba and you happen to be an incredible dullard, irrational ïdiot that supports injustice against a group of people for the most ridiculous of reasons, then you're a worthless bastard, and you and I have NOTHING in common. An irrelevant accident of birth that doesn't define my humanity will NEVER bind or connect me with anyone. Bunch of animals.
[/s]

Pack your things and get out, better than typing epistle on nairaland. Trash

4 Likes

Re: Igbo Leaders Meet Governor El-Rufai, Say No To Division Of Nigeria (pics) by Nobody: 8:00am On Jun 21, 2017
wailersarefools:
[s][/s]

Shatap. I hate trash and I usually strike them out. nonsense
You're a wandering buffoon who has lost his way on the road of life. Losing focus towards achieving your goals that are light years ahead of you, and stopping to watch street brawls was what landed you in a ditch and made you an everlasting vagabond. Learn to mind your business, you nitwit.

1 Like

Re: Igbo Leaders Meet Governor El-Rufai, Say No To Division Of Nigeria (pics) by wailersarefools: 8:00am On Jun 21, 2017
[s]
Tearless:
Nnamdi Kanu is a very wicked man grin. He has fücked with your psyche and tampered with the purity of your soul to such an extent that you see him even when you're not in the dream. Every person who doesn't support injustice against Igbos is a member of IPOB. With this kind of mental health, your prosperity on earth has died even before your journey began. Your family members should do you a favour and sell your future to the dog named Buhari. grin
[/s]

Mere ranting of a confused ipob. Kanu this kanu that, better pack ur things and get out.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo Leaders Meet Governor El-Rufai, Say No To Division Of Nigeria (pics) by wailersarefools: 8:01am On Jun 21, 2017
[s]
Tearless:
You're a wandering buffoon who has lost his way on the road of life. Losing focus towards achieving your goals that are light years ahead of you, and stopping to watch street brawls was what landed you in a ditch and made you an everlasting vagabond. Learn to mind your business, you nitwit.
[/s]
Nobody has time for this senseless post. Just pack and get out.

4 Likes

Re: Igbo Leaders Meet Governor El-Rufai, Say No To Division Of Nigeria (pics) by wailersarefools: 8:03am On Jun 21, 2017
[s]
Tearless:
And you useless føøl, why did you stop responding? You can't keep up? You feel inferior? I want to pummel you the more. I want to destroy your psyche. I want you to cry tears of blood, so that when your family members inquire about your misery, you can tell them that it was 20-yr-old Tearless Ayomikun who killed you and cut off a chunk of your heart to feed to the worms.
[/s]

Bloody pack your things and get out. Nonsense time for all these stories.

4 Likes

Re: Igbo Leaders Meet Governor El-Rufai, Say No To Division Of Nigeria (pics) by Nobody: 8:05am On Jun 21, 2017
wailersarefools:
[s][/s]

Mere ranting of a confused ipob. Kanu this kanu that, better pack ur things and get out.
I see, it's the guy I killed during the night that's back in a new guise. It's tragic to know that the number of your brain cells have reduced, and the few ones you have left are cemented in place by the sperm you swallowed throughtout your years of faggotry acting as magma and making it impossible for you to rub them together. Inebriated doofus.

1 Like

Re: Igbo Leaders Meet Governor El-Rufai, Say No To Division Of Nigeria (pics) by chibuzorAbia: 8:07am On Jun 21, 2017
Tearless:
Philip, must you close your eyes while reading? What kind of gargantuan fuc_k-up is that? You guys hop on a post like frogs in search of mating partners, pick out the parts that do not agree with your personal views, judgements and preconceptions, and attack them with all the contempt you can muster.

If it was right to arrest Nnamdi Kanu for promoting hate speech, is it wrong to arrest the Arewa youths for giving other Nigerians an ultimatum to vacate a part of THEIR COUNTRY? Is it a crime or not? What's your answer?

And mind you, I'm neither Igbo nor a member of IPOB, so next time don't be so quick to jump into conclusions.

Which one is THEIR COUNTRY? I thought Nigeria was a zoo according to them? They should get LOST!!!

2 Likes

Re: Igbo Leaders Meet Governor El-Rufai, Say No To Division Of Nigeria (pics) by Nobody: 8:12am On Jun 21, 2017
wailersarefools:
[s][/s]

Bloody pack your things and get out. Nonsense time for all these stories.
A robot programmed to keep repeating the same hipposh!t. Only humans can improvise a witty response afterall.
Re: Igbo Leaders Meet Governor El-Rufai, Say No To Division Of Nigeria (pics) by chibuzorAbia: 8:21am On Jun 21, 2017
Tearless:
I'm compelled to call you a fucktar_d, a retar_ded muggins. Please tell me that ALL IGBOS are members of IPOB and are agitators for the Republic of Biafra. Fools like you irritate me so much your stench seem to be all over the planet. Id!ot.

Tearless shedding tears all over this thread just because northern youths give your forefathers a quit notice? Why do you people hate your land this much? Why?

4 Likes

Re: Igbo Leaders Meet Governor El-Rufai, Say No To Division Of Nigeria (pics) by wailersarefools: 8:38am On Jun 21, 2017
[s]
Tearless:
A robot programmed to keep repeating the same hipposh!t. Only humans can improvise a witty response afterall.
[/s]

Arrant nonsense. Pack your things and get out. Nobody has time for all these yeye stories.

4 Likes

Re: Igbo Leaders Meet Governor El-Rufai, Say No To Division Of Nigeria (pics) by wailersarefools: 8:39am On Jun 21, 2017
[s]
Tearless:
I'm compelled to call you a fucktar_d, a retar_ded muggins. Please tell me that ALL IGBOS are members of IPOB and are agitators for the Republic of Biafra. Fools like you irritate me so much your stench seem to be all over the planet. Id!ot.
[/s]

What's this one saying? For your mind I have time reason trash.

4 Likes

Re: Igbo Leaders Meet Governor El-Rufai, Say No To Division Of Nigeria (pics) by wailersarefools: 8:40am On Jun 21, 2017
[s]
Tearless:
I see, it's the guy I killed during the night that's back in a new guise. It's tragic to know that the number of your brain cells have reduced, and the few ones you have left are cemented in place by the sperm you swallowed throughtout your years of faggotry acting as magma and making it impossible for you to rub them together. Inebriated doofus.
[/s]

Pack your things and move to your land. By far better than crying a over nairaland.

4 Likes

Re: Igbo Leaders Meet Governor El-Rufai, Say No To Division Of Nigeria (pics) by wailersarefools: 8:41am On Jun 21, 2017
[s]
Tearless:
And you useless føøl, why did you stop responding? You can't keep up? You feel inferior? I want to pummel you the more. I want to destroy your psyche. I want you to cry tears of blood, so that when your family members inquire about your misery, you can tell them that it was 20-yr-old Tearless Ayomikun who killed you and cut off a chunk of your heart to feed to the worms.
[/s]

Only a jobless guy will read this trash

2 Likes

Re: Igbo Leaders Meet Governor El-Rufai, Say No To Division Of Nigeria (pics) by honeychild(f): 8:47am On Jun 21, 2017
deomelo:

The UNITY COWARDS and BEGGARS..

grin grin grin

See as they look so humble in the first picture. My people say older ones cannot be in the market and the neck of a new born baby on the back will be bent uncomfortably. These ones were there the neck broke. Now they are looking stupid.

The people who are spearheading this nonsense are people living in America and Europe. When the soup they are cooking for us done, they will be watching us on CNN.

SMH

2 Likes

Re: Igbo Leaders Meet Governor El-Rufai, Say No To Division Of Nigeria (pics) by honeychild(f): 8:56am On Jun 21, 2017
Tearless:

If they weren't in support where was their voice condemning the IPOB? I said it over and over on this platform that reasonable right thinking igbos were watching while a lunatic and his illiterate followers became their spokesman.

IPOB became the voice of the igbos because the others kept quiet. So they should bear the results of their foolishness.

3 Likes

Re: Igbo Leaders Meet Governor El-Rufai, Say No To Division Of Nigeria (pics) by gowaga68: 9:46am On Jun 21, 2017
PointB:

Fair point.

It's possible that Igbos in the North are not interested in Biafra, it's also possible the so-called elders were speaking for themselves. But the only sure way to know this is by conducting a proper referendum. But no one Igbo man can assume what the other want in the name of 'elders'.

And by the way, the insults and barbs seems to be working wonders, it's generating a lot of attention, heat, and discussion. Every publicity to achieve referendum is good publicity.

IPOB should tone up the insults and rhetorics. Shock and awe have good values especially in Nigeria!
The Arewa Youths declaration is also yielding result they should add more steps ....... (I don't need to complete that as your guess is as good as mine).
Re: Igbo Leaders Meet Governor El-Rufai, Say No To Division Of Nigeria (pics) by eodavids(m): 9:51am On Jun 21, 2017
honeychild:
It's better for them to call their mad dog Nnamdi Kanu to order instead of running around the North like headless chickens.

Go home, draw your pikin ear, discipline him and send him back to London. Not to be running around the North unity-begging.

Yeye elders who kept quiet when their untrained son was ranting like a lunatic.

Well, I tell you that in as much as KANU and co keep on agitating with non-violent means, they will be seen world over as people expressing their freedom of expression and thought.

The Nigerian constitution recognises this freedom, but if KANU and co seek to evict Non- Igbo's out of southeast, then they will see fire.

Can you change your thought now and realize the difference between peaceful expression of thought and a quit notice to fellow citizens?
Re: Igbo Leaders Meet Governor El-Rufai, Say No To Division Of Nigeria (pics) by jpphilips(m): 9:56am On Jun 21, 2017
Nnamdi kanu still in his parents house is asking his fellow igbos to abandon their Empire in the North, that guy must be suffering from psychosis.
Re: Igbo Leaders Meet Governor El-Rufai, Say No To Division Of Nigeria (pics) by emi14: 10:02am On Jun 21, 2017
honeychild:
It's better for them to call their mad dog Nnamdi Kanu to order instead of running around the North like headless chickens.

Go home, draw your pikin ear, discipline him and send him back to London. Not to be running around the North unity-begging.

Yeye elders who kept quiet when their untrained son was ranting like a lunatic.

Idleness is innate in you
Re: Igbo Leaders Meet Governor El-Rufai, Say No To Division Of Nigeria (pics) by Nobody: 10:38am On Jun 21, 2017
honeychild:

If they weren't in support where was their voice condemning the IPOB? I said it over and over on this platform that reasonable right thinking igbos were watching while a lunatic and his illiterate followers became their spokesman.

IPOB became the voice of the igbos because the others kept quiet. So they should bear the results of their foolishness.
IPOB, in its letter to the UN, anticipated this kind of stupi_d thinking and concluded that you might as well hold ALL NORTHERNERS responsible for Boko Haram terror attacks if that's the credulous way your brain is configured to think. What a newt.
Re: Igbo Leaders Meet Governor El-Rufai, Say No To Division Of Nigeria (pics) by Nobody: 10:48am On Jun 21, 2017
wailersarefools:
[s][/s]

Only a jobless guy will read this trash
I'm not interested in knowing what made your life miserable. I do not know the motive behind you informing me of your joblessness, but whatever befalls you, the earth doesn't care, for it has the existence of nematodes to register first before attaching relevance to the story of your pathetic life.

1 Like

Re: Igbo Leaders Meet Governor El-Rufai, Say No To Division Of Nigeria (pics) by PointB: 10:54am On Jun 21, 2017
gowaga68:

The Arewa Youths declaration is also yielding result they should add more steps ....... (I don't need to complete that as your guess is as good as mine).

Well, at least they can lay claim having issued a warning. Barbarians, savages usually give no reason for their bloodlust. So this is a welcome departure from the traditional unannounced annual bloodfest by Arewa Youth.

I'm sure Igbos and other southerners still in the North would have made preparations for expected eventualities.
Re: Igbo Leaders Meet Governor El-Rufai, Say No To Division Of Nigeria (pics) by Antoeni(m): 11:15am On Jun 21, 2017
No sane igbo will want a break up of Nigeria, it's dat foolish rascal kanu dat is causing confusion,
Re: Igbo Leaders Meet Governor El-Rufai, Say No To Division Of Nigeria (pics) by Nobody: 11:20am On Jun 21, 2017
chibuzorAbia:

Tearless shedding tears all over this thread just because northern youths give your forefathers a quit notice? Why do you people hate your land this much? Why?
If I'll ever shed tears at all, it'll be in sympathy for your destiny which the Igbos have buried with the corpse of a goat which makes you hate them so much you see them in anyone who has no such animosity towards them. Your case is hopeless. You'll never be free of seeing the Igbos in every wave that rises in your thoughts. Thoughts of them will torment you to the grave. And you'll die in suspense, never knowing why you turned out to be such a waste of humanity, a waste of your father's penil_e erection.
Re: Igbo Leaders Meet Governor El-Rufai, Say No To Division Of Nigeria (pics) by simplycarro: 12:10pm On Jun 21, 2017
Tearless:
I'm not interested in knowing what made your life miserable. I do not know the motive behind you informing me of your joblessness, but whatever befalls you, the earth doesn't care, for it has the existence of nematodes to register first before attaching relevance to the story of your pathetic life.

You sound like a bitter, sad and angry guy!
Calm down, take a chill pill, go get a pussy and get laid, trust me, it helps your sort of condition. wink

1 Like

Re: Igbo Leaders Meet Governor El-Rufai, Say No To Division Of Nigeria (pics) by simplycarro: 12:18pm On Jun 21, 2017
Tearless:
If I'll ever shed tears at all, it'll be in sympathy for your destiny which the Igbos have buried with the corpse of a goat which makes you hate them so much you see them in anyone who has no such animosity towards them. Your case is hopeless. You'll never be free of seeing the Igbos in every wave that rises in your thoughts. Thoughts of them will torment you to the grave. And you'll die in suspense, never knowing why you turned out to be such a waste of humanity, a waste of your father's penil_e erection.

You are very easy to troll, see how a wreck you've turned into grin

1 Like

Re: Igbo Leaders Meet Governor El-Rufai, Say No To Division Of Nigeria (pics) by brookz: 12:18pm On Jun 21, 2017
I see Children of Hate Spewing shits every wer on NL.

Mazi Flatisco Kanu and his E-miscreants have Failed.

Awon Weyrey Jati Jati.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Igbo Leaders Meet Governor El-Rufai, Say No To Division Of Nigeria (pics) by Nobody: 12:21pm On Jun 21, 2017
simplycarro:

You sound like a bitter, sad and angry guy!
Calm down, take a chill pill, go get a pussy and get laid, trust me, it helps your sort of condition. wink
I'll take your advice after you die of depression, eternally saddened by your impotent phallus.
Re: Igbo Leaders Meet Governor El-Rufai, Say No To Division Of Nigeria (pics) by Nobody: 12:26pm On Jun 21, 2017
simplycarro:

You are very easy to troll, see how a wreck you've turned into grin
And you must be a good object for sports. Allow me to joggle with your destiny, and make a mincemeat out of you. grin
Re: Igbo Leaders Meet Governor El-Rufai, Say No To Division Of Nigeria (pics) by edupedia: 12:27pm On Jun 21, 2017
deomelo:
www.nairaland.com/attachments/5527239_fbimg1497977283359_jpeg1dec3fad0d14fe74f3bbe81d9ef3b4ea

See unity begging and parade in action grin grin grin

....Igbos traditional outfits always look like those of comedians....every attire na gburugburu style...many caps resemble pope or Jews...no real identity...no omoluabi type of social arrangement or respect...everything na either jagajaga or gragra!...yeye people...IPOB na Ojukwu poo!...

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Terrorism: Why We Can’t Supply Military Equipment To Nigeria – Japan / Rumoured Marriage: I Am Not Getting A New Wife, Remi Is Enough For Me - Tinubu / Rivers State Collation Officer, Prof Adias alleges threat to life, family

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.