Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,171 members, 7,829,186 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:09 PM

Igbo Leaders Meet Governor El-Rufai, Say No To Division Of Nigeria (pics) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igbo Leaders Meet Governor El-Rufai, Say No To Division Of Nigeria (pics) (34851 Views)

Timipre Sylva And NNPC Board In Akwa Ibom, Meet Governor Udom Emmanuel (Photos) / Edo: PDP Leaders Meet Obaseki And His Deputy (Photo) / Tony Blair Meet Governor El-rufai - Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Igbo Leaders Meet Governor El-Rufai, Say No To Division Of Nigeria (pics) by hollywater: 8:12pm On Jun 20, 2017
As far as Nnamdi Kanu , was not among the delegates, they are on their own. KANU WE KNOW.

1 Like

Re: Igbo Leaders Meet Governor El-Rufai, Say No To Division Of Nigeria (pics) by ahmgiggs: 8:13pm On Jun 20, 2017
ChimaAdeoye:
Ok. No division for Nigeria that treats Igbo like second class citizens?

Nigeria is destined to break up unless steps are taken to give all a sense of belonging and reduce the current level of cheating other regions. Nothing else will save Nigeria . I forsee the bombing of pipelines too.
bomb the pipes we will suffer it together. that is what brought us into recession. Bomb nobody is begging. you will see shit u will call it food.

14 Likes

Re: Igbo Leaders Meet Governor El-Rufai, Say No To Division Of Nigeria (pics) by Baroba(m): 8:14pm On Jun 20, 2017
marooh:
I all ibos abeg return back...
All this men I see in the above pics are all juju men...
They can appear and disappear at anytime

Okara Madu Okara nmuo grin
grin grin

All in all we want peace in Nigeria bikonu, let us worry about this biting hunger ravaging our nation..

1 Like

Re: Igbo Leaders Meet Governor El-Rufai, Say No To Division Of Nigeria (pics) by everyman: 8:15pm On Jun 20, 2017
PointB:

They were warned.

I'll probably lose one of two things in SW myself, but we must all pay a price to ensure a good future for ourself or next generation.

Oga sir, let me come and be working for you na.
Re: Igbo Leaders Meet Governor El-Rufai, Say No To Division Of Nigeria (pics) by wristbangle: 8:15pm On Jun 20, 2017
These are the reasonable Igbo people. They should warn that baboon steering unrest in the east.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Igbo Leaders Meet Governor El-Rufai, Say No To Division Of Nigeria (pics) by UwaBuPawPaw: 8:16pm On Jun 20, 2017
Where is my own share of money distributed for this peace course
Re: Igbo Leaders Meet Governor El-Rufai, Say No To Division Of Nigeria (pics) by Zoolezoo(m): 8:17pm On Jun 20, 2017
omenkaLives:
The Indigenous Primates of Biafra (IPOB) won't like this one bit. cheesy

Feel like a brawl tonight. Who's game? grin

Hhahahahahaha!

LWTMB!

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Igbo Leaders Meet Governor El-Rufai, Say No To Division Of Nigeria (pics) by bauer36(m): 8:17pm On Jun 20, 2017
chicken hearted igbo fools....who their leadership epp. idiots! nnamdi is the only leader we know.

2 Likes

Re: Igbo Leaders Meet Governor El-Rufai, Say No To Division Of Nigeria (pics) by bakila: 8:18pm On Jun 20, 2017
deomelo:

Free who? Are they asking to be freed?
Obviously, the biafra noise is just silly noise because at the end of the day, the silly biafra noise is limited to the terrorist on bail and his poor, ignorant, illiterate and internet foot soldiers because real life and average ibo folks care less about biafra and the terrorist clown on bail.
Nairaland Biafra trolls read the qoute above very carefully.

3 Likes

Re: Igbo Leaders Meet Governor El-Rufai, Say No To Division Of Nigeria (pics) by Nobody: 8:18pm On Jun 20, 2017
nwaanambra1:

i know this topic will sweet u so tay u will cuming in your pants!

ozu! cheesy

grin
Re: Igbo Leaders Meet Governor El-Rufai, Say No To Division Of Nigeria (pics) by BiafraIShere(m): 8:23pm On Jun 20, 2017
Beremx:
They are only interested in protecting their businesses. I won't be surprised if none of them have investments in Igbo land.

Lol
My thought exactly, its all selfish self preservation over general good. For donkey years we have been begging them to stop this madness of investing outside Igboland especially when the gesture is neither appreciated nor reciprocated. Now these men are trying to sabotage a movement that will save us and generations to come from the injustice of the Nigerian system. Well, whatever they do in the north is their business, they can dine with the devil for all I care, they are not my leaders and cant speak for me. We will continue to be vociferous in our condemnation of the evil contraption. I've long removed the Zoo flag in my office and replaced it with a Biafran flag. I'll continue to enlighten people both in cyber space and everywhere I found the need to do so. They should come & stop me. RUBBISH!!

2 Likes

Re: Igbo Leaders Meet Governor El-Rufai, Say No To Division Of Nigeria (pics) by Nobody: 8:24pm On Jun 20, 2017
these guys are not Igbo leaders they are just Hausa people wearing Igbo attires and red caps, anyone can buy a red cap for 200 naira and claim to be Igbo, I have seen photos of even white people wearing Igbo attires and red caps on here too does that mean that those white people are Igbo leaders too? who made them igbo leaders? which igbos are leading? morons!

2 Likes

Re: Igbo Leaders Meet Governor El-Rufai, Say No To Division Of Nigeria (pics) by Felixalex(m): 8:25pm On Jun 20, 2017
We Nigerian youths are just so disappointing! We have forgotten about the hunger that is in the land, the joblessness and we are channeling our energy on making stupid hate comments on social media, we are feeling like its fun mocking one section or the other... Truth is that every tom d1ck and harry is going to feel the heat when what all of u are looking for finally comes.

I designed a school portal for one school in Kaduna, last month, the director of one other school called on me, saying his friend who ownes d school I earlier worked for gave him my contact and he needed me to replicate that design for his own school. We agreed to all terms n the cost. We were supposed to commence work this June, last week I went for the down payment before commencement of the project, after spending hours waiting for the man to arrive office, his response was..... Brother please we have to put that on hold, the way the country is going, we are not even sure of tomorrow anymore, these northerners and their threats to igbos is a serious issue, I don't think I can go ahead to invest in this place anymore

This man is from Cross-River state, not an Igbo...... You see how Nnamdi Kanu and the northern youths have already affected me (and many others in their own way), yet war has not even started (we pray that it never does anyway).

With this example, had I gone ahead to do this job, the profit I would have made, would be enough to feed me for 12months (if I decide to use it for kitchen alone)..... One way or the other, we are already cheating ourselves, continue the tribal hatred and e-war, because u still have money to buy data.

12 Likes

Re: Igbo Leaders Meet Governor El-Rufai, Say No To Division Of Nigeria (pics) by Viergeachar: 8:25pm On Jun 20, 2017
Pathetic slavish flatiyeasterners in panic, beggarly mode... grin grin grin

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo Leaders Meet Governor El-Rufai, Say No To Division Of Nigeria (pics) by Toosure70: 8:25pm On Jun 20, 2017
shame on flat heads.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Igbo Leaders Meet Governor El-Rufai, Say No To Division Of Nigeria (pics) by Oweku: 8:26pm On Jun 20, 2017
honeychild:
It's better for them to call their mad dog Nnamdi Kanu to order instead of running around the North like headless chickens.

Go home, draw your pikin ear, discipline him and send him back to London. Not to be running around the North unity-begging.

Yeye elders who kept quiet when their untrained son was ranting like a lunatic.

Lol

2 Likes

Re: Igbo Leaders Meet Governor El-Rufai, Say No To Division Of Nigeria (pics) by bakila: 8:26pm On Jun 20, 2017
Jiang:

wait....just wait, i thought igbos & Igbos are diffrent, i always consider IPOB the igbo version of Boko haram & so should not be taken serious

I just don't see anything diffrent between Nmadi kanu & shekau, they both want a country, hate the average Nigerian, hate the armed forces of Nigeria, love insulting PMB & all who are against them
Apt.

3 Likes

Re: Igbo Leaders Meet Governor El-Rufai, Say No To Division Of Nigeria (pics) by wristbangle: 8:27pm On Jun 20, 2017
Beremx:
They are only interested in protecting their businesses. I won't be surprised if none of them have investments in Igbo land.

Lol

Hmmm. It is well. Unity is the key.

1 Like

Re: Igbo Leaders Meet Governor El-Rufai, Say No To Division Of Nigeria (pics) by kingzizzy: 8:27pm On Jun 20, 2017
Which Igbo leaders? These ones? I laugh in Igbo

1 Like

Re: Igbo Leaders Meet Governor El-Rufai, Say No To Division Of Nigeria (pics) by Nobody: 8:27pm On Jun 20, 2017
no need for that joor
Re: Igbo Leaders Meet Governor El-Rufai, Say No To Division Of Nigeria (pics) by uchediego(m): 8:27pm On Jun 20, 2017
Their Papa!!! Who send dem
Re: Igbo Leaders Meet Governor El-Rufai, Say No To Division Of Nigeria (pics) by Israeljones(m): 8:27pm On Jun 20, 2017
omenkaLives:
The Indigenous Primates of Biafra (IPOB) won't like this one bit. cheesy

Feel like a brawl tonight. Who's game? grin
Yeeepaa!... this one loud

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Igbo Leaders Meet Governor El-Rufai, Say No To Division Of Nigeria (pics) by simplycarro: 8:28pm On Jun 20, 2017
Beremx:
lol! I hear you. Till then

Operation #IBOMUSTGO grin cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo Leaders Meet Governor El-Rufai, Say No To Division Of Nigeria (pics) by simplycarro: 8:29pm On Jun 20, 2017
wristbangle:

Abeg don't preach any unity to these people.

5 Likes

Re: Igbo Leaders Meet Governor El-Rufai, Say No To Division Of Nigeria (pics) by hmbassey1960(m): 8:29pm On Jun 20, 2017
bauer36:
chicken hearted igbo fools....who their leadership epp. idiots! nnamdi is the only leader we know.
for disrespect your elders so will your young ones disrespect you and call you names.unitybegger you call them right?thank God you have people who begg for unity and not war cus guy when you see what an outcome of war is you will neva in ur call someone a unity begger but a great man cus i have seen war i mean bloody ones i can't tell you when and how but one thing i can tell you is war is not a good thing,leave what you on the television that just a tip

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Igbo Leaders Meet Governor El-Rufai, Say No To Division Of Nigeria (pics) by darediamond(m): 8:31pm On Jun 20, 2017
trendy34:
Nigeria is one and should never be divided for any reason
How old are you?

1 Like

Re: Igbo Leaders Meet Governor El-Rufai, Say No To Division Of Nigeria (pics) by hammer6: 8:32pm On Jun 20, 2017
honeychild:
It's better for them to call their mad dog Nnamdi Kanu to order instead of running around the North like headless chickens.

Go home, draw your pikin ear, discipline him and send him back to London. Not to be running around the North unity-begging.

Yeye elders who kept quiet when their untrained son was ranting like a lunatic.

For ur mind now, u don make sense.

Oya dey should go and talk to IPOB, we dey wait?

If Aboki want to divide the country they should call referendum not violence.

Ipob is simply calling for Referendum.

1 Like

Re: Igbo Leaders Meet Governor El-Rufai, Say No To Division Of Nigeria (pics) by Beremx(f): 8:32pm On Jun 20, 2017
wristbangle:

Unity when we pretend to be One Nigeria? The country has been divided more than United. Let's be sincere.

How are you doing? Eku ojo!
Re: Igbo Leaders Meet Governor El-Rufai, Say No To Division Of Nigeria (pics) by zombieHUNTER: 8:34pm On Jun 20, 2017
simplycarro:

Who is running up and down in the North begging elders of North to apppeal to their youths? grin
Parasites grin
edo Muslim hwfar

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

7 Fulani Herdsmen Killed In Plateau / Peter Obi Takes His Campaign To Berger Suya, Lagos State (Video) / Ambrose Albert Owuru Asks Appeal Court To Stop Tinubu’s Inauguration

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.