Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,460 members, 7,846,918 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 07:24 AM

House Help! How Can I Get Rid Of Loneliness - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / House Help! How Can I Get Rid Of Loneliness (633 Views)

Pls Help I Dont Knw If Am Dying Of Loneliness, / Loneliness Spells My Name. (8 Years Of Loneliness) / Height Of LONELINESS!!!! (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

House Help! How Can I Get Rid Of Loneliness by DivineR: 3:20pm On Jan 25, 2010
I find out that i have been feeling very lonely this days, even at work, i dont like it, it seems to me as if am empty, my guy is not here in Nija. i think that is the cause

please is there a way out. i dont like myself been lonely.
Re: House Help! How Can I Get Rid Of Loneliness by sesman(m): 3:21pm On Jan 25, 2010
Go and Join a Book Club grin
Re: House Help! How Can I Get Rid Of Loneliness by naijaswag1: 3:25pm On Jan 25, 2010
How can you have a boyfriend who lives outside the country where you live? Unless he is a mobile person who travels and probably visits the country say every two weeks or one month.If not you are wasting your life.You are not feeling lonely.You need some hugging,kissing and the real thing,someone to talk to and hip all your complains on.You are the cause of your loneliness and the solution is very simple.
Re: House Help! How Can I Get Rid Of Loneliness by Freiburger(m): 3:27pm On Jan 25, 2010
@ Poster
How often do u see your man? or not sure when exactly when u will see him again.
Re: House Help! How Can I Get Rid Of Loneliness by Nobody: 3:30pm On Jan 25, 2010
The truth is you cannot get rid of loneliness. It's an experience I think that everyone has sooner or
later and some people feel it more often than other people depending on their life situation.
However, you can understand that loneliness can be a temporary feeling all of us get lonely once in a while.
Re: House Help! How Can I Get Rid Of Loneliness by iice(f): 3:57pm On Jan 25, 2010
Maybe communicate more with him.
Find more things to occupy your mind and self.
Re: House Help! How Can I Get Rid Of Loneliness by Solocus: 4:10pm On Feb 10, 2010
If u love him very much,wait 4 him untill he come back & if u dn't u knw what 2 do.

(1) (Reply)

Why All Them Hatingz In The Romance / I Need A Romantic Lady: Lovetrueman@yahoo.com / Looking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.