Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,844 members, 7,828,072 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 11:30 PM

Celtel Recruitment Call Today(urgent) - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Celtel Recruitment Call Today(urgent) (1913 Views)

NBC Contract Sales Rep Recruitment: Call for aptitude test / Celtel Call Today !(urgent) / Recruitment Has Commenced In Celtel Nigeria! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Celtel Recruitment Call Today(urgent) by God1st: 7:07pm On Feb 02, 2007
i recieved d call today around 11:22pm and was interviewed over d phone and asked to come to asaba but i did not get d time.Is there anyone in d house that got d same call today - 2/2/2007 ? pls i am confused. should i go to asaba ?or not since i did not get d time and i could be turned back if i showed up at d wrong time.pls help out.
Re: Celtel Recruitment Call Today(urgent) by alotosin: 7:39pm On Feb 02, 2007
You please go to Asaba for the test but what i will advice is that u should get their so early so that you can have the opportunity of doing it, because some people had simliar problem. Leanr how to type of the computer 25 words par minutes and 80% accuracy is required.
Re: Celtel Recruitment Call Today(urgent) by Agy(f): 5:25pm On Feb 03, 2007
God1st are you saying you got the call after undergoing the typing test, if yes, what type of questions were you asked?
Re: Celtel Recruitment Call Today(urgent) by Megvikky: 5:57pm On Feb 03, 2007
Pls i also nid a job 4rm celtel dis is my nos 08029146435
Re: Celtel Recruitment Call Today(urgent) by coonlay: 7:15pm On Feb 03, 2007
i received the same call, but cant remember the time and date, any one with info about the time and date of celtel interview in asaba should pls help
Re: Celtel Recruitment Call Today(urgent) by Nobody: 7:30pm On Feb 03, 2007
I also receive the call to come for the interview, they ask me to bring my credentials and 2 passport photogragh, time is 3.00pm so u should be there before that time.
i don't also know if i will be able to make it to Asaba yet.
i was ask to prepare for typing skills etc.
Re: Celtel Recruitment Call Today(urgent) by kenny4ree: 4:13pm On Feb 04, 2007
hello every one, celtel call me for interview but unfortunately it was my dad that pick the call he did not ask of the venue and the date of the interview pls advice me i dont know what to do. can anyone advice me on what to do,
Re: Celtel Recruitment Call Today(urgent) by perusky(m): 4:41pm On Feb 04, 2007
I also received d call and was asked to come for the test 2morrow.
Time :12:00pm
Venue: 360 nne bisi road, Asaba
Test: Competency test
PLs, as anyone written d test b4 ? what am i 2 xpect?
Re: Celtel Recruitment Call Today(urgent) by Prince77: 5:24pm On Feb 04, 2007
i also received acall from them. but I dont know how much they pay becos am working in a federal govt place where they pay me aa starter #35000 per month please what is your advice as regrdign picking this one up,
Re: Celtel Recruitment Call Today(urgent) by Prince77: 5:28pm On Feb 04, 2007
the major problem is that am being given a offer in a new generation bank that pay up to #130000 for a start, this one of celtel and the federal govt own pls kindly advice me in the best way. thanks
Re: Celtel Recruitment Call Today(urgent) by totalabi: 5:32pm On Feb 04, 2007
God1st I also got a call on 2/2/07 at about 7.19 pm to come to Asaba for 10am but i didnt get the date whether 5th or 6th have u being able to confirm now and pls is it possible to leave lagos by 6am and get to Asaba by 10 am.pls reply undecided undecided
Re: Celtel Recruitment Call Today(urgent) by SOJ(m): 8:05pm On Feb 04, 2007
If you know the date you were told to come then i advice you go to Asaba a day before and make arrangements to sleep over becos you may not be sure if the test is for 10am, for example. when you get there,you can retrieve your name and time from the list at the gate.easy, The trip to asaba is 4-6hrs depending on expressway traffic.

As for those who do not know the date or time, well if you know of someone who works in thier call center,i advise u call that erson to help you check the records fast. From experience i know the call usually comes two days before your test so you can make an estimate,
the test is easy and worth going for if you have fast typing skills.Good luck!

(1) (Reply)

First Bank Or Diamond Bank: Which Do I Choose? / Spring Bank Recruitment, How Far / Union Bank Grad. Trainee Scheme

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.