Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,167 members, 7,821,961 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:51 PM

Will You Forgive And Forget? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Will You Forgive And Forget? (789 Views)

Should I Forgive Him And Continue Dating Him, Or Should I Just Let Him Go? / Can You Forgive A Cheating Partner? / How Do You Totally Forgive And Forget A Cheating Spouse (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Will You Forgive And Forget? by Freiburger(m): 3:58pm On Jan 25, 2010
If you find out that you wife happened to have slept with one of your closiest friends before your married her will you forgive and forget, or will you file for divorce for something she did B4 you knew her.
Re: Will You Forgive And Forget? by sesman(m): 4:03pm On Jan 25, 2010
thats a tough one, it depends,

if she slept with my friend while she was going out with me, then thats cheating, and once a cheater always a cheater,

if this happened before we were going out, so i suppose there is nothing i can do about it, i expect her to have a past, i probably will forgive and forget.
Re: Will You Forgive And Forget? by djakarta(m): 9:06pm On Jan 25, 2010
its always easy to say that. but its hard to forget that kind of incidence whether she did it before or after. god knows why we are like that. besides if we start forgetting pple will start erring without any qualms of conscience. so i will say i will forgive but not forget.
Re: Will You Forgive And Forget? by ElRazur: 9:09pm On Jan 25, 2010
What she did before I met her is her business and not mine. smiley Even if it was my Uncle or Father she slept with.
Re: Will You Forgive And Forget? by luvbooks(f): 9:16pm On Jan 25, 2010
Are you saying she did that before you MARRIED her or before you MET her?
Re: Will You Forgive And Forget? by elecktra(f): 9:27pm On Jan 25, 2010
if twas something she did before you met her then there's no cause for alam it could av been anybody its just so unfortunate the person

involved is your friend
Re: Will You Forgive And Forget? by Hairat007(f): 10:19pm On Jan 25, 2010
ElRazur:

What she did before I met her is her business and not mine. smiley Even if it was my Uncle or Father she slept with.

Guy i dey feel u oh well well!

cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Will You Forgive And Forget? by echobee(f): 12:45pm On Jan 26, 2010
why not
Re: Will You Forgive And Forget? by MissyB1(m): 12:48pm On Jan 26, 2010
djakarta:

its always easy to say that. but its hard to forget that kind of incidence whether she did it before or after. god knows why we are like that. besides if we start forgetting pple will start erring without any qualms of conscience. so i will say i will forgive but not forget.
What's the use Forgiving if You can't Forget?
Re: Will You Forgive And Forget? by deniyor: 3:23pm On Jan 26, 2010
NO I will not.
Not because she did anything with my friend. Just because she should hv told me while we r dating. No need for going as far as divorce tho.
Re: Will You Forgive And Forget? by Busybody2(f): 3:28pm On Jan 26, 2010
Hairat007:

Guy i dey feel u oh well well!

cheesy cheesy cheesy

Shuo See this hairy-rat angry Why una no go feel am, na so dem dey start, lemme see you blowing kisses to my husband na2day again angry angry angry thunder fire that ya hairy yansh grin
Re: Will You Forgive And Forget? by H2O2: 10:38pm On Jan 26, 2010
I wouldn't forget it. No way.
Re: Will You Forgive And Forget? by TOPE20001(f): 10:42pm On Jan 26, 2010
Freiburger:

If you find out that you wife happened to have slept with one of your closiest friends before your married her will you forgive and forget, or will you file for divorce for something she did B4 you knew her.

File for a divorce for something she did when they werent dating? no wonder the girl didnt tell the dude abt it cus she knws he is an irrational guy. . .shior angry
Re: Will You Forgive And Forget? by Nobody: 12:10am On Jan 27, 2010
The matter aint as straightforward as some of you make it seem, it's awfully complex. Since she slept with the dude BEFORE meeting her husband, one may logically expect the husband to forgive. Unfortunately in the world we live in, and Man being a complex, psychological creature, the harsh reality is that logic is a feeble match for ego.

It would shatter a husband's ego to be aware of the grim reality that his close friend knows the ins and outs of his wife's privacy; knows how she moans; knows her G-spots; probably penetrated all three orifices in her body; and must have treated her with the reckless abandon that most husbands spare their wives for the sake of spousal decency. How can a man forget that, even if he forgives? Seeing a smug smirk on his friend's face anytime he and his wife encounters the former, how can he handle that? It would take a husband with remarkable amnesia to forget it ever happened and live in conjugal bliss with such a blighted wife.

May God save us these kinds of misery oh. Thats all i can say.
Re: Will You Forgive And Forget? by TOPE20001(f): 12:13am On Jan 27, 2010
Oligarch:

The matter aint as straightforward as some of you make it seem, it's awfully complex. Since she slept with the dude BEFORE meeting her husband, one may logically expect the husband to forgive. Unfortunately in the world we live in, and Man being a complex, psychological creature, the harsh reality is that logic is a feeble match for ego.

It would shatter a husband's ego to be aware of the grim reality that his close friend knows the ins and outs of his wife's privacy; knows how she moans; knows her G-spots; probably penetrated all three orifices in her body; and must have treated her with the reckless abandon that most husbands spare their wives for the sake of spousal decency. How can a man forget that, even if he forgives? Seeing a smug smirk on his friend's face anytime he and his wife encounters the former, how can he handle that? It would take a husband with remarkable amnesia to forget it ever happened and live in conjugal bliss with such a blighted wife.

May God save us these kinds of misery oh. Thats all i can say.

I agree with some of the things u said . . . . .the woman shud have told her husband b4 they got married, that is where her fault lies. Yes its not easy to forget but he shud atleast forgive not file for divorce.
Re: Will You Forgive And Forget? by mamagee3(f): 12:17am On Jan 27, 2010
I wouldn't forgive him for any reason, he was plain stupid.
Re: Will You Forgive And Forget? by Freiburger(m): 4:26pm On Jan 28, 2010
mama-gee:

I wouldn't forgive him for any reason, he was plain silly.

Don't also expect forgivness from anyone if u ain't got forgivness in your dictionary, lol.

(1) (Reply)

Right Tym For Marriage / Love Cancer / Stressed By A Naija Guy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.