Stats: 3,154,035 members, 7,821,576 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:13 PM

She Is Not Worth It - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Is Not Worth It (2541 Views)

Mike Bamiloye: Some Sisters Are Not Worth More Than Ice Cream / Nairaland Females Are Not Worth It / Any Lady Who Isn't Ready To Live By These Rules Is Not Worth A Proposal!!! (2) (3) (4)

She Is Not Worth It by Ifyone123(f): 9:12pm On Jun 20, 2017
Men note this:

If she does not and can not spend on/for you, She is not worth it.

If she can't contribute intellectually to your life, she is not worth it.

If all she can offer is sex, she is not worth it.

If she can't take you out for a date atleast twice or thrice and take care of the bills, she is not worth it.

If you caught her with EVIDENCE over a cheat allegation and she still denies it with lies, she is not worth it.

If she only flashes you EVERYTIME and expects you to call her, she is not worth it.

If she asks for airtime and flashes, texts or only calls just to say thank you and cuts without saying few words, she is not worth it.

If she says you are stingy but she has never given you a dime, she is not worth it.

If she begs you to trust her, she is not worth it. Trust is earned and won not given.

If she does not pray with/for you, she is not worth it.

If she does not appreciate the little you give her but rather complains on what she cant acquire herself, she is not worth it.

If she does not exhibit or have a hustling spirit to make money legitimately but solemnly depend on a man's pocket to attain a rich level, she is not worth it.

If you can't see 5/6 qualities from all I mentioned above in her, She is not SERIOUS with you.

Most ladies of our time have lost what it takes to be THAT WOMAN. That's why most men, especially the rich takes us for granted because there feel they are doing us a favour by spending their money on us. Imagine how much respect we can earn and command from these men if we don't depend on them to live a quality life Independently without hoping on thier pockets or considering how fat his bank account is for our financial break through. We need to step up our game. We are helpers not PARASITES. Helpers are well appreciated, recognized, never forgotten and hard to let go but parasites are gotten rid off. This is the 21th century. Let's earn that respect and LEAD a perfect example to our daughters.

Note this: Relationship/marriage is not about how compatible you both are but how you deal with your incompatibility.

Like the wise once said...

"A woman's loyalty is tested when her man has nothing; A man's loyalty to his woman is tested when he has everything" Contribute positively into his life and see if he will not RESPECT YOU.

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: She Is Not Worth It by Fadiga24(m): 9:16pm On Jun 20, 2017
She 'IS' not worth it.
Re: She Is Not Worth It by Nobody: 9:16pm On Jun 20, 2017
Where can I find this girl

In planet Mars?
Re: She Is Not Worth It by Nobody: 9:17pm On Jun 20, 2017
True talk..
Unfortunately naija ladies are only after the money.

Re: She Is Not Worth It by Safiaa(f): 9:19pm On Jun 20, 2017
Which one is she does not worth it again. Ah beg go to school and evaluate the definiton of worthiness. Nonsense

Re: She Is Not Worth It by Ifyone123(f): 9:20pm On Jun 20, 2017
Fadiga24:
She 'IS' not worth it.
Thanks.. Corrected. winks'
Re: She Is Not Worth It by Nobody: 9:21pm On Jun 20, 2017
Safiaa:
Which one is she does not worth it again. Ah beg go to school and evaluate the definiton of worthiness. Nonsense

Thy pained soul shalt be healed grin

Re: She Is Not Worth It by Ifyone123(f): 9:21pm On Jun 20, 2017
Safiaa:
Thanks alot love
Re: She Is Not Worth It by whitebeard(m): 9:23pm On Jun 20, 2017
so at work today my colleague a female said she is hungry I was like, what do u wanna eat she said fried rice, salad and chicken, okay let's go downstairs but first say please ( that is where wahala start) I was the one to do the sponsoring, she said she does not say please, sorry and thank you. As she was saying it, I pause look her first, I laugh, the nest thing she said is I am serious, she now added that she would like coconut and cookies also, as she said it, forget say I wan sponsor I turn back, two guys are managing her, she is not satisfied, she walks into my space take whatever she feels like, I be like nah don't worry we friends right until today..!

As from tomorrow, I don't care about woman's right oo, if she touch my property, one of us will leave the office..!!

Re: She Is Not Worth It by Nobody: 9:23pm On Jun 20, 2017
Ifyone123:
Thanks alot love
They will soon come for your head.
Re: She Is Not Worth It by Nobody: 9:25pm On Jun 20, 2017
Ifyone123:
Men note this:

If she does not and can not spend on/for you, She is not worth it.

If she can't contribute intellectually to your life, she is not worth it.

If all she can offer is sex, she is not worth it.

If she can't take you out for a date atleast twice or thrice and take care of the bills, she is not worth it.

If you caught her with EVIDENCE over a cheat allegation and she still denies it with lies, she is not worth it.

If she only flashes you EVERYTIME and expects you to call her, she is not worth it.

If she asks for airtime and flashes, texts or only call just to say thank you and cuts without saying few words, she is not worth it.

If she says you are stingy but she has never given you a dime, she is not worth it.

If she begs you to trust her, she is not worth it. Trust is earned and won not given.

If she does not pray with/for you, she is not worth it.

If she does not appeciate the little you give her but rather complains on what she cant acquire herself, she is not worth it.

If she does not exhibit or have a hustling spirit to make money legitimately but solemnly depend on a man's pocket to attain a rich level, she is not worth it.

Most ladies of our time have lost what it takes to be THAT WOMAN. That's why most men especially the rich ones takes us for granted because there feel there spend their money on us. Imagine how much respect we can earn and command from these men if we don't depend on them to live a quality life Independently without hoping on thier pockets or considering how fat his bank account is for our financial break through. We need to step back our game. We are helpers not PARASITES. Helpers are well appreciated, recognized ans never forgotten but parasites are gotten rid off. This is the 21th century. Let's earn that respect and LEAD a perfect example to our daughters.

Note this: Relationship/marriage is not about how compatible you both are but how you deal with your incompatibility.

Like the wise once said...

"A woman's loyalty is tested when her man has nothing; A man's loyalty to his woman is tested when he has everything" Contribute positively into his life and see if he will not RESPECT YOU.
minister for women affairs...hope u worth all

Re: She Is Not Worth It by Fadiga24(m): 9:26pm On Jun 20, 2017
I see Nairaland resident tigress 'sexky' viewing.

Op you gonna get it hot.
Re: She Is Not Worth It by boiz2men(m): 9:26pm On Jun 20, 2017
Lol.. U want to take our queen shine... angry

Ya plan will not work grin
Re: She Is Not Worth It by Nobody: 9:26pm On Jun 20, 2017
whitebeard:
so at work today my colleague a female said she is hungry I was like, what do u wanna eat she said fried rice, salad and chicken, okay let's go downstairs but first say please ( that is where wahala start) I was the one to do the sponsoring, she said she does not say please, sorry and thank you. As she was saying it, I pause look her first, I laugh, the nest thing she said is I am serious, she now added that she would like coconut and cookies also, as she said it, forget say I wan sponsor I turn back, two guys are managing her, she is not satisfied, she walks into my space take whatever she feels like, I be like nah don't worry we friends right until today..!

As from tomorrow, I don't care about woman's right oo, if she touch my property, one of us will leave the office..!!
lmao..
Can you imaging?
Ladies like that are only used and dump.. no sensible guy will propose to her..
I pity her in advance..

Re: She Is Not Worth It by Ifyone123(f): 9:27pm On Jun 20, 2017
sekxy:

minister for women affairs...hope u worth all
when you find her you will know
Re: She Is Not Worth It by Nobody: 9:30pm On Jun 20, 2017
whitebeard:

Lol. .this is funny...
the lady shaa no try oo
Re: She Is Not Worth It by ikp120(m): 9:33pm On Jun 20, 2017
whitebeard:

Bro, there's no such thing as "woman's right". Women don't have any special rights.

Treat women like you will treat any other human being.

Re: She Is Not Worth It by samyfreshsmooth(m): 9:33pm On Jun 20, 2017
Hmmm lemme pitch my dick here

Re: She Is Not Worth It by whitebeard(m): 9:34pm On Jun 20, 2017
Dlordsamurai:
lmao..
Can you imaging?
Ladies like that are only used and dump.. no sensible guy will propose to her..
I pity her in advance..
nah the same thing come ma mind, how this one won marry, I tell am say if u see me for outside just behave like say u no know me, the girl shakara too much,

Re: She Is Not Worth It by Nobody: 9:34pm On Jun 20, 2017
lemme copy dem down cheesy cheesy

Re: She Is Not Worth It by whitebeard(m): 9:37pm On Jun 20, 2017
ikp120:
Bro, there's no such thing as "woman's right".

Treat women like you will treat any other human being.
the way I relate with guys is very dynamic, the fun evolves, but girls they would be like don't u know we ladies are different, I would just put my hand on my chest and walk away later one amebo will go and say I am gay during their jobless period of olofofo

Re: She Is Not Worth It by Doctorfitz: 9:37pm On Jun 20, 2017
Lols op ur head dey there
Re: She Is Not Worth It by Nobody: 9:39pm On Jun 20, 2017
whitebeard:
nah the same thing come ma mind, how this one won marry, I tell am say if u see me for outside just behave like say u no know me, the girl shakara too much,
lol its her mates that attends church services looking for husbands, not knowing that their character are what is driving husbands away.

Re: She Is Not Worth It by ikp120(m): 9:40pm On Jun 20, 2017
whitebeard:
the way I relate with guys is very dynamic, the fun evolves, but girls they would be like don't u know we ladies are different, I would just put my hand on my chest and walk away later one amebo will go and say I am gay during their jobless period of olofofo
Lol... Maybe they think your other name is Gaybriel. Hehehehehe grin grin grin grin grin

Re: She Is Not Worth It by whitebeard(m): 9:41pm On Jun 20, 2017
sekxy:

Lol. .this is funny...
the lady shaa no try oo
I was amassed, she even went on to give me instance of her not thanking her parents and brothers at home, I look her I told her see u want to eat, the money for the food is coming from my pocket, say please, she did not say the word, I was like "wtf". How did this one even grow up.

Re: She Is Not Worth It by whitebeard(m): 9:43pm On Jun 20, 2017
ikp120:
Lol... Maybe they think your other name is Gaybriel. Hehehehehe grin grin grin grin grin
lol, I am not gay, guy, although I do call one of my guys Gabriel, lol grin
Re: She Is Not Worth It by whitebeard(m): 9:44pm On Jun 20, 2017
Dlordsamurai:
lol its a mates that attends church services looking for husbands, not knowing that their character are what is driving husbands away.
I tell u brother..!!
Re: She Is Not Worth It by ikp120(m): 9:45pm On Jun 20, 2017
whitebeard:
lol, I am not gay, guy, although I do call one of my guys Gabriel, lol grin
Lolzzz grin grin grin
Re: She Is Not Worth It by Nobody: 9:48pm On Jun 20, 2017
whitebeard:
I was amassed, she even went on to give me instance of her not thanking her parents and brothers at home, I look her I told her see u want to eat, the money for the food is coming from my pocket, say please, she did not say the word, I was like "wtf". How did this one even grow up.
Lol. .....hope u have learnt how to follow her
Re: She Is Not Worth It by Kondomatic(m): 9:49pm On Jun 20, 2017
Dlordsamurai:
True talk..
Unfortunately naija ladies are only after the money.
The ones you meet.

Most of the guys that say "ladies are after money" are the ones who do not have a kobo to give a woman.

Re: She Is Not Worth It by Nobody: 9:53pm On Jun 20, 2017
Kondomatic:
The ones you meet.

Most of the guys that say "ladies are after money" are the ones who do not have a kobo to give a woman.
Lol. .goodevening. .just learnt u are an atheist. .Will like to know more and ask u questions but let's not derail the thread for now
Re: She Is Not Worth It by Kondomatic(m): 9:54pm On Jun 20, 2017
sekxy:

Lol. .goodevening. .just learnt u are an atheist. .Will like to know more and ask u questions but let's not derail the thread for now
Where did you learn that? grin

Check Out Picture Gallery Of Zodwa Wabantu / A Female Colleague Tried To Take My Position By Flirting With My Boss. / See Hilarious Reply By A Lady After Receiving Long Love Note

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62