Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,182 members, 7,821,999 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:30 AM

How Do You Invites Man's Attention? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do You Invites Man's Attention? (633 Views)

What Does It Mean When A Girl Invites You Over To Her Place / How To Get A Man's Attention. / Hot Secrets To Getting A Man's Attention (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do You Invites Man's Attention? by Freiburger(m): 4:17pm On Jan 25, 2010
My Ladies in the how should analyse this one.
If there is a Guy you 're interested in it might be in your place of work, school or whereever, how do you show your intention on him. without getting disappointed at last, if it turns out that he dont want you.
Only matured minds should comments on this one PLEASE.
Re: How Do You Invites Man's Attention? by Freiburger(m): 4:48pm On Jan 25, 2010
Tell me something is there no Matured mind out here?, grin
Re: How Do You Invites Man's Attention? by Godmother(f): 5:02pm On Jan 25, 2010
You "invites" man's attention by being yourself grin grin grin.Lol.Sorry about that.Couldnt help it, really.Anyway, like I said just be yourself and be visible.He is bound to notuice you.Please, DO NOT make the mistake of telling him how you feel.Just give him the neccessary awareness that you exist and let him make the move.That way, if he turns out he's not into you your pride would remain intact
Re: How Do You Invites Man's Attention? by iice(f): 5:06pm On Jan 25, 2010
Disappointment is usually almost a sure thing.
So just do ya thing and accept the consequences

(1) (Reply)

Valentine Troubles / My Boyfriend Has Feelings For Hes Ex! Happy Enddings(: / After 3,claims Is Not D Father.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.