Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,426 members, 7,836,709 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 11:48 AM

See What This Man Was Spot Doing (PHOTOS) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See What This Man Was Spot Doing (PHOTOS) (737 Views)

Maroon 5 Has Lost His Mind! See What He Was Caught Doing (photos)) / What Is She Doing (photos) / See What This Bridesmaid Was Caught Doing (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

See What This Man Was Spot Doing (PHOTOS) by ADEWUMIMichael(m): 10:17pm On Jun 20, 2017
I went to buy a charger in one store in ejigbo-osun state, when I came across this man,

Guess what, the man is the owner of the shop,
His wife was away and their baby girl was crying,

So the man decided to back the baby himself,
And loh the baby stopped crying,

Wow, it was a little bit funny to me as the man didn't care about people watching him,

So ladies,

What a woman can do, a man can do better,

See photos below

Re: See What This Man Was Spot Doing (PHOTOS) by ADEWUMIMichael(m): 10:18pm On Jun 20, 2017
Lol, lalasticlala
Re: See What This Man Was Spot Doing (PHOTOS) by Tolexander: 10:47pm On Jun 20, 2017
Nothing so special with this.
He contributed in the birth of the baby, donating many spermatozoans.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Teachers Force Students To Strip Down Their Pants For Late Coming / Special For Ladies, Simple Tricks To Grow Your Hair Faster And Longer. / Are Ladies Turn On By This?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.