Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,600 members, 7,820,151 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:31 AM

Nigeria Misses Digital Switch-over Deadline Again As Scandal Rocks NBC - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Nigeria Misses Digital Switch-over Deadline Again As Scandal Rocks NBC (9429 Views)

EXCLUSIVE: Sex Scandal Rocks Ogbuawa Family, As Wife, Children, Fights Dirty / Sex Scandal Rocks Energia Limited! Staff’s Husband Petitions Chairman / Man Rocks Long Skirt And Handbag To Bank (PHOTOS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Misses Digital Switch-over Deadline Again As Scandal Rocks NBC by luvinhubby(m): 9:17am On Jun 21, 2017
[quote author=publisher post=57712851]By GODWIN APEH
"The payment to Pinnacle Communications, without basis or justification and in secret, is clear evidence that the DSO is seen by some as an opportunity to line their pockets rather than deliver the promise of digital to Nigerians."

Summary.
Re: Nigeria Misses Digital Switch-over Deadline Again As Scandal Rocks NBC by taguafuo: 9:19am On Jun 21, 2017
Can somebody explain to us in simple language what services this company called pinnacle is to provide. I have read the article three times and cannot find what their services is.

I buy pepper from Mama Nkechi because she stocks the pepper I need. What is pinnacle selling to warrant the payment of 2.5 billion?
Re: Nigeria Misses Digital Switch-over Deadline Again As Scandal Rocks NBC by Duru009(m): 9:20am On Jun 21, 2017
Corruption ! Corruption ! Corruption !
Re: Nigeria Misses Digital Switch-over Deadline Again As Scandal Rocks NBC by Progressive1: 9:31am On Jun 21, 2017
three:
Not only NBC

https://www.newdiplomatng.com/business/exclusive-architects-in-crisis-as-nia-arcon-registration-war-gets-messier/

CIVIL SERVICE IN NIGERIA NEEDS A COMPLETE OVERHAUL

Some of the people misbehaving are from a state in the North West, Why? Does coming from the same state as the President bestow a license for impunity?!!!!

I wont believe such a mockery press statement who said this is coming from a reliable source, this are part of the media propaganda thr government have been talking about that they should be careful in what read in the media

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Misses Digital Switch-over Deadline Again As Scandal Rocks NBC by Progressive1: 9:33am On Jun 21, 2017
taguafuo:
Can somebody explain to us in simple language what services this company called pinnacle is to provide. I have read the article three times and cannot find what their services is.

I buy pepper from Mama Nkechi because she stocks the pepper I need. What is pinnacle selling to warrant the payment of 2.5 billion?

This is a falsehood information written by those jobless people out there
Re: Nigeria Misses Digital Switch-over Deadline Again As Scandal Rocks NBC by solelymade: 9:42am On Jun 21, 2017
I hope someone can confirm my thought, will I be right to belief that a digital switch over will mean terrestrial TV signals for watching terrestial TV stations ABI local stations will stop working??

Dat has always been my thought since the Obasanjo govt first showed interest in this digital tin. Am I wrong
Re: Nigeria Misses Digital Switch-over Deadline Again As Scandal Rocks NBC by richeeyo(m): 9:54am On Jun 21, 2017
The so called giant of Africa are no where near switching to digital while Ghana as since switched, And if person talk now some stupid people would say Ghana wa de just here, just like U.S and Mexican but the difference is dem clear
Re: Nigeria Misses Digital Switch-over Deadline Again As Scandal Rocks NBC by richeeyo(m): 9:59am On Jun 21, 2017
taguafuo:

They would provide the service needed to be able to go fully digital. Something like the Arial satellite transmission equipment that would send the signal to you and mama Nkechi's house

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Misses Digital Switch-over Deadline Again As Scandal Rocks NBC by PoisonedOne: 10:21am On Jun 21, 2017
I'm a bit lost in this, does it mean if the digital switch was a success we won't need any antenna again?
We won't be needing much of Dstv and other cable tv services again since we would be provided with a TV box that airs most Nigerian channels and foreign channels alike with a monthly subscription?
We will enjoy crisp and clear signals and pictures unlike the absurd pictures and sounds we see in nta?

Can someone put me through.
Re: Nigeria Misses Digital Switch-over Deadline Again As Scandal Rocks NBC by yomi007k(m): 10:29am On Jun 21, 2017
tongue

Not that im a pessimist but I always knew ds was not gona work soon...
Re: Nigeria Misses Digital Switch-over Deadline Again As Scandal Rocks NBC by Speakoutnaija1: 10:34am On Jun 21, 2017
Some people are funny sha, what does PMB got to do with this, you blame yourself for not supporting the positive interest..
Re: Nigeria Misses Digital Switch-over Deadline Again As Scandal Rocks NBC by nototribalist: 10:41am On Jun 21, 2017
Oluwafreshing:

I sense hate in your comments. just take it easy and pray. Better days are coming
and you're?

Re: Nigeria Misses Digital Switch-over Deadline Again As Scandal Rocks NBC by Frontman01: 10:44am On Jun 21, 2017
Can you please tell us one of the propaganda news, we need to stop this hatred for this present administration
nototribalist:
Why wouldn't they miss it, when liar Mohammed and Buhari are busy throwing propaganda news up and down
Re: Nigeria Misses Digital Switch-over Deadline Again As Scandal Rocks NBC by Jesusloveyou: 10:46am On Jun 21, 2017
SalamRushdie:
KindaGarten govt can't seem to get anything right
and your ineffectual buffoon PhD govt never tried to even start anything, not to talk of getting it wrong.
Nonsense ipods .

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Misses Digital Switch-over Deadline Again As Scandal Rocks NBC by Frontman01: 10:46am On Jun 21, 2017
Do mind them hatred is affecting them
Speakoutnaija1:
Some people are funny sha, what does PMB got to do with this, you blame yourself for not supporting the positive interest..
Re: Nigeria Misses Digital Switch-over Deadline Again As Scandal Rocks NBC by realchange255: 10:48am On Jun 21, 2017
The hourable minister of information and Culture cannot involve anything dat could lead bad name at his disposal...u people should stop carring fake news,it is not good for our democracy
Re: Nigeria Misses Digital Switch-over Deadline Again As Scandal Rocks NBC by SalamRushdie: 10:48am On Jun 21, 2017
Jesusloveyou:
and your ineffectual buffoon PhD govt never tried to even start anything, not to talk of getting it wrong.
Nonsense ipods .

Stop pretending I know you enjoyed GEJS govt more than this failed govt abeg ..Meanwhile it GEJ that drew up the road map for the switch over which had been going according to plans till Buhari messed up the last mile ....
Re: Nigeria Misses Digital Switch-over Deadline Again As Scandal Rocks NBC by yaki84: 10:56am On Jun 21, 2017
hardywaltz:
Fraud every where Nigeria is a Nation of fraudsters
is this not one of nairaland resident zombee?
Re: Nigeria Misses Digital Switch-over Deadline Again As Scandal Rocks NBC by chronique(m): 11:02am On Jun 21, 2017
Nigeria stinks.
Re: Nigeria Misses Digital Switch-over Deadline Again As Scandal Rocks NBC by salesforce: 11:03am On Jun 21, 2017
Good
Re: Nigeria Misses Digital Switch-over Deadline Again As Scandal Rocks NBC by Nobody: 11:44am On Jun 21, 2017
this is like the 3rd time that they set a deadline on this thing and missed it.
Re: Nigeria Misses Digital Switch-over Deadline Again As Scandal Rocks NBC by Oluwafreshing(m): 12:42pm On Jun 21, 2017
nototribalist:
and you're?
I'm somebody who's trying to preach peace and not the hate you're carrying about which is hindering your progress
Re: Nigeria Misses Digital Switch-over Deadline Again As Scandal Rocks NBC by olatubosunbob: 12:48pm On Jun 21, 2017
Nigeria has been sanitized
Re: Nigeria Misses Digital Switch-over Deadline Again As Scandal Rocks NBC by olatubosunbob: 12:52pm On Jun 21, 2017
God bless Nigeria and God bless buhari and his cabinets
Re: Nigeria Misses Digital Switch-over Deadline Again As Scandal Rocks NBC by bolajoko007: 1:13pm On Jun 21, 2017
We have leaders that want the progress of Nigeria, let's appreciate this government by given them our full support. [qquote author=nototribalist post=57716075]Buhari is a disgrace to mankind[/quote]
Re: Nigeria Misses Digital Switch-over Deadline Again As Scandal Rocks NBC by edoairways: 4:26pm On Oct 09, 2019
Rest in peace publisher

3 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

How To Create And Activate A Wise Account In Nigeria in 2023 / Ostrich Farming In Nigeria / Fire Guts Mile 12 Diesel Market In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.