Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,163 members, 7,821,944 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:26 PM

5 Annoying Things Every Nigerian Phone Users Has Experienced - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / 5 Annoying Things Every Nigerian Phone Users Has Experienced (10417 Views)

Pantami's Decision To Mine Data Of Phone Users Trailed By Controversy / SIM Recycling Rings Danger For Phone Users / "Itel S15 Pro: For Phone Users Who Take A Lot Of Selfies" (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 5 Annoying Things Every Nigerian Phone Users Has Experienced by orshaw(m): 11:01pm On Jun 21, 2017
ak33n:
The Hausa wrong number

this is the most annoying of the five

this is probably in the network providers’ starter packs. Every Nigerian has at one point or the other being called by a man/woman speaking Hausa. Even after repeatedly telling them it’s a wrong number, they will keep calling.

What other thing have you experienced as a mobile phone user in Nigeria?

lalasticlala mynd44
a Nigerian that hasn't received a call from an hausa man.. Is that one a Nigerian?

1 Like

Re: 5 Annoying Things Every Nigerian Phone Users Has Experienced by Ennyholar: 7:09am On Jun 22, 2017
So true
Re: 5 Annoying Things Every Nigerian Phone Users Has Experienced by lasunakin(m): 5:34pm On Jun 24, 2017
ak33n:
lasunakin

brah
Re: 5 Annoying Things Every Nigerian Phone Users Has Experienced by Marvel1206: 5:49pm On Jun 24, 2017
ak33n:
The Hausa wrong number

this is the most annoying of the five

this is probably in the network providers’ starter packs. Every Nigerian has at one point or the other being called by a man/woman speaking Hausa. Even after repeatedly telling them it’s a wrong number, they will keep calling.

What other thing have you experienced as a mobile phone user in Nigeria?

It still happened to me two days ago grin

1 Like

Re: 5 Annoying Things Every Nigerian Phone Users Has Experienced by Marvel1206: 5:54pm On Jun 24, 2017
Eyor1:
Online message telling you to spin a wheel to win...when it falls on something tangible,instead of them to give you,they tell you to share that to many whatsapp group after which nothing comes out.
I think that's the way it is. I won an iPhone 6 which I never got cheesy

2 Likes

Re: 5 Annoying Things Every Nigerian Phone Users Has Experienced by Rukkydelta(f): 8:44pm On Jun 24, 2017
I can relate to all of the mentioned

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Infinix Zero 2, The Next Hero Discussion Thread / How Is The Network Coverage In Your Area? / Yoruba Bible!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.