Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,669 members, 7,816,755 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:33 PM

Abubakar Nadada, Soldier Killed By Boko Haram On Sunday (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abubakar Nadada, Soldier Killed By Boko Haram On Sunday (Photos) (25002 Views)

Terhemba Iyo: Soldier Killed By Bokoharam When He Ran Out Of Ammunition In Borno / Obituary: Michael Adejoh Ojodale, Soldier Killed By Boko Haram (photos) / FG Did Not Pay Us Any Ransom – Boko Haram On Released Dapchi Girls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abubakar Nadada, Soldier Killed By Boko Haram On Sunday (Photos) by KVN1(m): 11:51am On Jun 21, 2017
Rip to the dead
Re: Abubakar Nadada, Soldier Killed By Boko Haram On Sunday (Photos) by BABANGBALI: 11:52am On Jun 21, 2017
crestedaguiyi:
you died protecting a british fraud, you will end up in hell.

you need brain surgery

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Abubakar Nadada, Soldier Killed By Boko Haram On Sunday (Photos) by KVN1(m): 11:53am On Jun 21, 2017
[quote author=KVN1 post=57721505][/quote]
Re: Abubakar Nadada, Soldier Killed By Boko Haram On Sunday (Photos) by zombieHUNTER: 11:55am On Jun 21, 2017
Dude Nigeria is not worth it
Your family will be kicked out of the barracks in no time and they will still loot the entitlements meant for your family...

Nigeria is a fraud

3 Likes

Re: Abubakar Nadada, Soldier Killed By Boko Haram On Sunday (Photos) by KVN1(m): 11:56am On Jun 21, 2017
Re: Abubakar Nadada, Soldier Killed By Boko Haram On Sunday (Photos) by breakeven: 12:00pm On Jun 21, 2017
dexterinc2003:

Somtimes i wonder how this kind of people ended up in Nigeria...So heartless.
Nigeria made them the beast they've become. undecided

3 Likes

Re: Abubakar Nadada, Soldier Killed By Boko Haram On Sunday (Photos) by GoddoskiEttah(m): 12:02pm On Jun 21, 2017
when things goes wrong people find who to blame, but when things goes right everybody happy. U are the true soilder who in the battle ground i pray that may ur rest in peace amen,
Re: Abubakar Nadada, Soldier Killed By Boko Haram On Sunday (Photos) by donqx: 12:02pm On Jun 21, 2017
good
Re: Abubakar Nadada, Soldier Killed By Boko Haram On Sunday (Photos) by RaptorX: 12:05pm On Jun 21, 2017
All this posing with guns but BH still kill you like a chicken.

3 Likes

Re: Abubakar Nadada, Soldier Killed By Boko Haram On Sunday (Photos) by Nobody: 12:06pm On Jun 21, 2017
Those who lied to Nigerians how they defeated boko haram technically, right now.......

Re: Abubakar Nadada, Soldier Killed By Boko Haram On Sunday (Photos) by ayogozie(m): 12:08pm On Jun 21, 2017
Rip to our gallant great soldier may ur soul rest in peace == I see better days ahead behold the new nation will soon born all this.nigeria kill will be over == biafra soldier will forever live
Re: Abubakar Nadada, Soldier Killed By Boko Haram On Sunday (Photos) by Annie939(f): 12:11pm On Jun 21, 2017
very sweet man RIP
Re: Abubakar Nadada, Soldier Killed By Boko Haram On Sunday (Photos) by Nobody: 12:14pm On Jun 21, 2017
crestedaguiyi:

To you:

If your father had listened to your mother and enlarged his tiny phallus, there wouldn't have been enough space through which Beelzebub could have escaped into the seed he was planting into her. But see, he had the genes of a gorilla, and was so stubborn he refused. Now look at the disaster he has unleashed upon humanity. It's so annoying that we have to endure so many animals like you existing among us. Worthless piece of sh!t.

To the OP:

RIP to the gallant warrior who fought for peace, stability and prosperity of his country, putting his precious life on the line, who was but an ordinary man like us trying to make things work, for he was just as unfortunate as every other person among us to have chosen planet earth as a home. My heart goes out to your friends, relatives and all your loved ones.

1 Like

Re: Abubakar Nadada, Soldier Killed By Boko Haram On Sunday (Photos) by tit(f): 12:16pm On Jun 21, 2017
buhari has mess up
Re: Abubakar Nadada, Soldier Killed By Boko Haram On Sunday (Photos) by Nobody: 12:17pm On Jun 21, 2017
RaptorX:
All this posing with guns but BH still kill you like a chicken.
And that's why your corpse will be fed to the sharks, despised in death and undeserving of a decent burial. Only animals will attend your funeral.

1 Like

Re: Abubakar Nadada, Soldier Killed By Boko Haram On Sunday (Photos) by jrusky(m): 12:18pm On Jun 21, 2017
Please where are the UN Human Right Fools who claimed our soldiers are now war criminals because of these animals called Boko Haram? Where are the Goat Right or Jungle Right who they are waiting for our army to fold their arms and watch our country turn to Syria before they react?

I will say it over again any confirm Boko Haram catch no mercy and no need keeping them in custody wipe them out they are not going to repent or listen the demon in their heads who is a pedophile demonic spirit seeking ghost virgin won't listen the only language they understand is force or kill so please our gallant soldier go after them kill them all and let thunder fire Human Right.

RIP brother.

1 Like

Re: Abubakar Nadada, Soldier Killed By Boko Haram On Sunday (Photos) by merits(m): 12:18pm On Jun 21, 2017
crestedaguiyi:

those of you spamming my mention are plebs . The Nigerian army have killed my people without remorse and they still brag about it till date.

why should i feel sorry for them when evil befalls them. mad people

are you God to claim that someone will end up in hell?do you know your stand too?well I don't blame you,it is your poverty mentality that is confusing you and you will remain confuse till eternity.
Re: Abubakar Nadada, Soldier Killed By Boko Haram On Sunday (Photos) by oseka101(m): 12:19pm On Jun 21, 2017
crestedaguiyi:

I won't insult u I just want to tell you that you need help.

1 Like

Re: Abubakar Nadada, Soldier Killed By Boko Haram On Sunday (Photos) by CROWNWEALTH019(m): 12:24pm On Jun 21, 2017
He died in vain for a useless entity
Re: Abubakar Nadada, Soldier Killed By Boko Haram On Sunday (Photos) by NNAMDIII(m): 12:27pm On Jun 21, 2017
idreezbaba:
And now Your Watch has ended
To the king in the north grin Abeg when season 7 dey come out?
Re: Abubakar Nadada, Soldier Killed By Boko Haram On Sunday (Photos) by cytell56: 12:49pm On Jun 21, 2017
DLuciano:
RIP to a gallant and patriotic soldier for a government that doesn't care
True talk my brother

1 Like

Re: Abubakar Nadada, Soldier Killed By Boko Haram On Sunday (Photos) by RaptorX: 1:08pm On Jun 21, 2017
Tearless:
And that's why your corpse will be fed to the sharks, despised in death and undeserving of a decent burial. Only animals will attend your funeral.
Return to sender
Re: Abubakar Nadada, Soldier Killed By Boko Haram On Sunday (Photos) by Sundaymbosowo: 1:09pm On Jun 21, 2017
am sorry for his dead may god take control of his soul amen
Re: Abubakar Nadada, Soldier Killed By Boko Haram On Sunday (Photos) by Nobody: 1:12pm On Jun 21, 2017
RaptorX:
Return to sender
Moro_n, I never sent anything across to you. I merely spelt out the fate that awaits you, dindinrin. grin
Re: Abubakar Nadada, Soldier Killed By Boko Haram On Sunday (Photos) by searay(m): 2:13pm On Jun 21, 2017
No RIP
Re: Abubakar Nadada, Soldier Killed By Boko Haram On Sunday (Photos) by Babalegba(m): 2:14pm On Jun 21, 2017
crestedaguiyi:

those of you spamming my mention are plebs . The Nigerian army have killed my people without remorse and they still brag about it till date.

Heartless animals like you should be expelled from Nigeria as soon as possible
Re: Abubakar Nadada, Soldier Killed By Boko Haram On Sunday (Photos) by Memories12411: 3:32pm On Jun 21, 2017
We shall forever be proud of you. The Nigerian Government may see as an ordinary Sacrificial Lamb but we know you are a fallen Hero.

Re: Abubakar Nadada, Soldier Killed By Boko Haram On Sunday (Photos) by LadiIshola(m): 3:49pm On Jun 21, 2017
crestedaguiyi:

May u never amount to anything worthy of praise in your entire life with this hatred you just showed to your fellow human who sleeps in the forest day and night just to ensure you and I are safe.
God in His unending mercies will never show you favour cos you are evil. Pure evil.
m@d man
Re: Abubakar Nadada, Soldier Killed By Boko Haram On Sunday (Photos) by idreezbaba(m): 5:25pm On Jun 21, 2017
NNAMDIII:
To the king in the north grin Abeg when season 7 dey come out?
July 16th grin
Re: Abubakar Nadada, Soldier Killed By Boko Haram On Sunday (Photos) by oluwazoba: 5:42pm On Jun 21, 2017
May God protect our nation from these evil and desperate beasts who kill the defenseless, the weak and the vulnerable in the name of their god and may He deliver us from them. May his sole rest in peace, may the blood of the innocents that was shed be avenged, may the Lord comfort his families and loved ones and may He be with his people at this difficult time.
Re: Abubakar Nadada, Soldier Killed By Boko Haram On Sunday (Photos) by kcowen(m): 5:55pm On Jun 21, 2017
We both left home at 18.
I cleared JAMB
You got recommended.
I got FUTO.
You got NDA.
I pursued My Degree.
You had the toughest training.
My day started at 7 and ended at 5,
Yours started at 4 till 9 and
Some nights also included.
I had My convocation ceremony,
You had Your POP.
Best company took Me and
Best package was awarded,
You were ordered to join Your platoon
With 2 stars piped on your shoulders.
I got a job,
You got a way of life.
Every day I got to see My family,
You just wished You got to see Your parents soon.
I celebrated festivals with lights and music,
You celebrated with Your comrade in bunkers.
We both married,
My wife got to see Me everyday,
Your wife just wished You are alive.
I was sent to business trips,
You were sent on line of control.
We both returned,
Both wives couldn't control their tears,
I was able to wipe Hers, but
You couldn't.
I hugged Mine, but
You couldn't.
Because you were lying in the coffin,
With medals on your chest and
Coffin wrapped with The Flag
Your way of life ended,
Mines continued.
I dedicate this to every soldier and uniform person out there, we don't understand what you do and the sacrifices you make, but know that we are eternally grateful!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abubakar Nadada, Soldier Killed By Boko Haram On Sunday (Photos) by mvem(m): 6:22pm On Jun 21, 2017
crestedaguiyi:

...e fit be igbo man...blame leadership not the soldiers, they hv no voice....if commander say shoot who are u to say no.....oya put urself in der shoes....many of ur so called brothers are also in d army, na lie..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Yahaya Bello: Buhari Is The Most Democratic Ex-Military Head Of State / Anxiety In Bayelsa As Supreme Court Hears Suit On PDP Primaries / Abdulrasheed Bawa: EFCC Recovered Over ₦1 Billion Naira From A Civil Servant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.