Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,742 members, 7,817,051 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:06 AM

Abubakar Nadada, Soldier Killed By Boko Haram On Sunday (Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abubakar Nadada, Soldier Killed By Boko Haram On Sunday (Photos) (25004 Views)

Terhemba Iyo: Soldier Killed By Bokoharam When He Ran Out Of Ammunition In Borno / Obituary: Michael Adejoh Ojodale, Soldier Killed By Boko Haram (photos) / FG Did Not Pay Us Any Ransom – Boko Haram On Released Dapchi Girls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abubakar Nadada, Soldier Killed By Boko Haram On Sunday (Photos) by mechanics(m): 6:27pm On Jun 21, 2017
he died in active service, RIP.
Re: Abubakar Nadada, Soldier Killed By Boko Haram On Sunday (Photos) by crestedaguiyi: 6:57pm On Jun 21, 2017
mvem:
...e fit be igbo man...blame leadership not the soldiers, they hv no voice....if commander say shoot who are u to say no.....oya put urself in der shoes....many of ur so called brothers are also in d army, na lie..

I don't pity them when they are killed
Re: Abubakar Nadada, Soldier Killed By Boko Haram On Sunday (Photos) by aloeman15(m): 7:50pm On Jun 21, 2017
I refuse to believe that you're this dense.
buhari declared BH as defeated, yet you still find way to drag gej enta ur mata?
are you normal?!
hold your govt to account, you refuse.
go collect change from all your schools, because they completely failed you.
IpobExposed:
R.I.P Sir...

Jonathan failed and destroyed us.

Other news on Nairaland Nnamdi Kanu slaps head of people as they bow for him photos and videos here.

https://www.nairaland.com/3873598/biafrans-bows-nnamdi-kanu-he
Re: Abubakar Nadada, Soldier Killed By Boko Haram On Sunday (Photos) by aloeman15(m): 11:41pm On Jun 21, 2017
If your father had listened to your mother and enlarged his tiny phallus, there wouldn't have been enough space through which Beelzebub could have escaped into the seed he was planting into her. But see, he had the genes of a gorilla, and was so stubborn he refused. Now look at the disaster he has unleashed upon humanity. It's so annoying that we have to endure so many animals like you existing among us. Worthless piece of sh!t.
Tearless:
To you:

To the OP:

RIP to the gallant warrior who fought for peace, stability and prosperity of his country, putting his precious life on the line, who was but an ordinary man like us trying to make things work, for he was just as unfortunate as every other person among us to have chosen planet earth as a home. My heart goes out to your friends, relatives and all your loved ones.
all I did was cut and paste.
what do you think of the result?
Re: Abubakar Nadada, Soldier Killed By Boko Haram On Sunday (Photos) by Nobody: 4:29am On Jun 22, 2017
aloeman15:

If your father had listened to your mother and enlarged his tiny phallus, there wouldn't have been enough space through which Beelzebub could have escaped into the seed he was planting into her. But see, he had the genes of a gorilla, and was so stubborn he refused. Now look at the disaster he has unleashed upon humanity. It's so annoying that we have to endure so many animals like you existing among us. Worthless piece of sh!t.

all I did was cut and paste.
what do you think of the result?
You tried.. grin But I already know all of this about you, why the need to tell me again? You're a bigger bag of sh!t than I thought. cheesy
Re: Abubakar Nadada, Soldier Killed By Boko Haram On Sunday (Photos) by bashydemy(m): 7:05am On Jun 22, 2017
crestedaguiyi:
you died protecting a british fraud, you will end up in hell.

those of you spamming my mention are plebs . The Nigerian army have killed my people without remorse and they still brag about it till date.

why should i feel sorry for them when evil befalls them. mad people

Same way over 3million Igbos died trying to achieve Biafra? They are cooling in hell now.
Re: Abubakar Nadada, Soldier Killed By Boko Haram On Sunday (Photos) by aloeman15(m): 10:56am On Jun 22, 2017
I'm sure you've heard the adage that insults are the last resort of small minds.
actually, HAVE you heard it?
because the evidence speaks to the contrary.
Tearless:
You tried.. grin But I already know all of this about you, why the need to tell me again? You're a bigger bag of sh!t than I thought. cheesy
but more worrisome is that you seemingly failed to recognize your own words....
Re: Abubakar Nadada, Soldier Killed By Boko Haram On Sunday (Photos) by Nobody: 11:14am On Jun 22, 2017
INVALID POST
Re: Abubakar Nadada, Soldier Killed By Boko Haram On Sunday (Photos) by PDJT: 11:27am On Jun 22, 2017
-This one just wasted his only life. What exactly was he fighting for.
Re: Abubakar Nadada, Soldier Killed By Boko Haram On Sunday (Photos) by aloeman15(m): 5:08pm On Jun 22, 2017
just as I thought.
even after taking time to retrace your comments, you still miss your nose.
then prove the adage right with even cruder vulgarities.
in future you will use these your posts to teach your children the meaning of intelligence.
abi?
loud amen, please.
Tearless:

You dished out a blatant ridicule and grave insult to a soldier

1 Like

Re: Abubakar Nadada, Soldier Killed By Boko Haram On Sunday (Photos) by Nobody: 5:10pm On Jun 22, 2017
aloeman15:
just as I thought.
even after taking time to retrace your comments, you still miss your nose.
then prove the adage right with even cruder vulgarities.
in future you will use these your posts to teach your children the meaning of intelligence.
abi?
loud amen, please.
Crying sissy, who snatched your lollipop? grin Your name should be the new word for foolish.
Re: Abubakar Nadada, Soldier Killed By Boko Haram On Sunday (Photos) by aloeman15(m): 5:25pm On Jun 22, 2017
Tearless:
This goes to further prove that I enjoyed more nutritious breast milk and inherited better genes than you who was raised among goats. grin
and let me help dispel your ignorance-
go and find out how nutritious goat's milk is, compared to human.
then come back to thank me for improving your education.
thank God, I was able to train a mind today! wink

1 Like

Re: Abubakar Nadada, Soldier Killed By Boko Haram On Sunday (Photos) by aloeman15(m): 5:31pm On Jun 22, 2017
it's a job, like any other.
most of them find out too late what it involves.
that's why the US army usually recruits in ghettos, where education is poorest.
check out the documentary, 'Fahrenheit 911'
PDJT:
-This one just wasted his only life. What exactly was he fighting for.
Re: Abubakar Nadada, Soldier Killed By Boko Haram On Sunday (Photos) by Nobody: 5:37pm On Jun 22, 2017
aloeman15:

and let me help dispel your ignorance-
go and find out how nutritious goat's milk is, compared to human.
then come back to thank me for improving your education.
thank God, I was able to train a mind today! wink
Lolzzzz. That really got to you. It crushed your heart. Awww, sorry. cheesy But you're still a fool. My mother was a Goddess, not your average human. grin
Re: Abubakar Nadada, Soldier Killed By Boko Haram On Sunday (Photos) by aloeman15(m): 6:30pm On Jun 22, 2017
eeyaah.
is she late?
cry
did she fail to give you proper home training before going to meet the "gods"?
are you missing her a lot? is that it?
that would explain the obvious, repressed anger and hate you clearly need an outlet for!
please, feel free to let it all out OK?
after giving you some education, let me help your mental health:
lash out with your most virulent insults, so that the healing process can begin!
hit me with all you've got!
k? cheesy
Tearless:
Lolzzzz. That really got to you. It crushed your heart. Awww, sorry. cheesy But you're still a fool. My mother was a Goddess, not your average human. grin
and remember to take my lessons to heart, eh?
okydokey.

1 Like

Re: Abubakar Nadada, Soldier Killed By Boko Haram On Sunday (Photos) by Nobody: 8:18pm On Jun 22, 2017
aloeman15:
eeyaah.
is she late?
cry
did she fail to give you proper home training before going to meet the "gods"?
are you missing her a lot? is that it?
that would explain the obvious, repressed anger and hate you clearly need an outlet for!
please, feel free to let it all out OK?
after giving you some education, let me help your mental health:
lash out with your most virulent insults, so that the healing process can begin!
hit me with all you've got!
k? cheesy
and remember to take my lessons to heart, eh?
okydokey.
grin This waste of birth is still here crying his heart out. Why not go get your wounds bandaged up instead of coming here to bleed all over the place? Your blood reeks so much it chokes. shocked If this is the kind of fluid that runs in your mother's veins, then no surprise she gave birth to a calamity as a son. Instead of coming here to show me the horrid sight of a battered baboon, you should be more concerned about freeing your suffering mother from her misery, afterall you were the one who got her doomed by the imprecated inscription your calamitious existence left on the poor woman's uterine wall. You managed to be a blight on everything sacred. Your mere presence is a catastrophic taint on the virtue of existence. Even your own mother wasn't spared the horror. cry
Re: Abubakar Nadada, Soldier Killed By Boko Haram On Sunday (Photos) by aloeman15(m): 8:36pm On Jun 22, 2017
that's it my son, you need to be healed!
so let out your hate!
let it all out!
MORE, BOY, MORE!!
Tearless:
grin This waste of birth is still here crying his heart out. Why not go get your wounds bandaged up instead of coming here to bleed all over the place? Your blood reeks so much it chokes. shocked If this is the kind of fluid that runs in your mother's veins, then no surprise she gave birth to a calamity as a son. Instead of coming here to show me the horrid sight of a battered baboon, you should be more concerned about freeing your suffering mother from her misery, afterall you were the one who got her doomed by the imprecated inscription your calamitious existence left on the poor woman's uterine wall. You managed to be a blight on everything sacred. Your mere presence is a catastrophic taint on the virtue of existence. Even your own mother wasn't spared the horror. cry
sad

1 Like

Re: Abubakar Nadada, Soldier Killed By Boko Haram On Sunday (Photos) by Nobody: 8:40pm On Jun 22, 2017
aloeman15:
that's it my son, you need to be healed! so let out your hate! let it all out! MORE, BOY, MORE!! sad
Hahahaha..... grin grin
Re: Abubakar Nadada, Soldier Killed By Boko Haram On Sunday (Photos) by aloeman15(m): 9:00am On Jun 23, 2017
you must continue. all that pain and hurt destroys the soul. you must complete the healing process. shed your hate, shed your pain. that you may be healed. MORE INSULTS, MORE!
Tearless:
Hahahaha..... grin grin
Re: Abubakar Nadada, Soldier Killed By Boko Haram On Sunday (Photos) by Nobody: 9:10am On Jun 23, 2017
aloeman15:
you must continue.
all that pain and hurt destroys the soul.
you must complete the healing process.
shed your hate, shed your pain.
that you may be healed.
MORE INSULTS, MORE!
grin Man is busy enjoying himself on cyberspace playing with a doll and marionette that deserves no respect on a faceless public forum and this nigga is busy obsessing over the words, "PAIN", "BITTERNESS", "HATE", "HURT", all of which define his miserable existence, after having masturbated his life away and shooting out more than half of his gray matter through his deceased phallus in form of semen. cheesy To think that a 50 naira condom could have saved the world this awful calamity. cry
Re: Abubakar Nadada, Soldier Killed By Boko Haram On Sunday (Photos) by aloeman15(m): 11:01am On Jun 23, 2017
look here.
this is quite poor. I expected more from you.
maybe you should get a thesaurus, dictionary and Google some choice insults.
how do you expect to get better without committing to the process?
stop being a disappointment.

Tearless:
grin Man is busy enjoying himself on cyberspace playing with a doll and marionette that deserves no respect on a faceless public forum and this nigga is busy obsessing over the words, "PAIN", "BITTERNESS", "HATE", "HURT", all of which define his miserable existence, after having masturbated his life away and shooting out more than half of his gray matter through his deceased phallus in form of semen. cheesy To think that a 50 naira condom could have saved the world this awful calamity. cry
and correct your horrendous grammar and spelling.
Haba.
Re: Abubakar Nadada, Soldier Killed By Boko Haram On Sunday (Photos) by Nobody: 11:17am On Jun 23, 2017
aloeman15:
look here. this is quite poor. I expected more from you. maybe you should get a thesaurus, dictionary and Google some choice insults. how do you expect to get better without committing to the process? stop being a disappointment.
and correct your horrendous grammar and spelling. Haba.
I'm done with you. You bore me.
Re: Abubakar Nadada, Soldier Killed By Boko Haram On Sunday (Photos) by aloeman15(m): 7:45pm On Jun 23, 2017
I suspected you were a quitter.
even to insult pesin dey fail you fa.
is this the incompetence you display in the rest of your life?
if you fail to see this simple thing through, of what use are you?
did you really expect your quasi-intelligence to prove effective?
you're like an 8 year old child trying to beat his dad with his puny fists.
at once laughable and sad.
and rather than your parents, its the offspring of such a weak-minded, lilly-livered, man-child that I pity:
because it's hard to fathom a fate worse than having you for a father.
so run along. tale tucked and mind closed.
a pitiable creature...
Tearless:
I'm done with you. You bore me.
Re: Abubakar Nadada, Soldier Killed By Boko Haram On Sunday (Photos) by Nobody: 8:04pm On Jun 23, 2017
aloeman15:
I suspected you were a quitter.
even to insult pesin dey fail you fa.
is this the incompetence you display in the rest of your life?
if you fail to see this simple thing through, of what use are you?
did you really expect your quasi-intelligence to prove effective?
you're like an 8 year old child trying to beat his dad with his puny fists.
at once laughable and sad.
and rather than your parents, its the offspring of such a weak-minded, lilly-livered, man-child that I pity:
because it's hard to fathom a fate worse than having you for a father.
so run along. tale tucked and mind closed.
a pitiable creature...
You call this nonsense a diss? grin The exact statement your father uses in scolding you every day of the week for being the worthless child you are, is what you come to post on nairaland for all to see, as if anyone gives a rat's ass what your crippled midget of a father thinks of a warthog like you. cheesy Get the fuc_k outta here and go get your self broken apart on an express way, or better still get yourself crushed into a bloody mess on a railway. The world won't miss you, afterall your wasted life, full of more pits than the portholes on all Nigerian roads combined, is a catastrophic blight on it. grin
Re: Abubakar Nadada, Soldier Killed By Boko Haram On Sunday (Photos) by aloeman15(m): 11:53pm On Jun 23, 2017
now that's slightly better.
but it seems I have to add lessons on how to do a proper job of work here.
this is most certainly a long tin...
1. the tactics you use in almost all you posts are just too lame. they show a clear lack of imagination. you waste too much effort, using information that you're clearly clueless about.
eg: your dp and rants in all your nl posts show you're an ignorant, spoiled, teenage brat, without any life experience.
I can then make accurate inferences about your nature.

so I'd be correct to call you a nincompoop, with imbecilic ideas.
but I'd be wrong to call you an slowpoke.
see?
Tearless:
lesson 2, loading.
Re: Abubakar Nadada, Soldier Killed By Boko Haram On Sunday (Photos) by Nobody: 5:08am On Jun 24, 2017
aloeman15:
[s]now that's slightly better.
but it seems I have to add lessons on how to do a proper job of work here.
this is most certainly a long tin...
1. the tactics you use in almost all you posts are just too lame. they show a clear lack of imagination. you waste too much effort, using information that you're clearly clueless about.
eg: your dp and rants in all your nl posts show you're an ignorant, spoiled, teenage brat, without any life experience.
I can then make accurate inferences about your nature.

so I'd be correct to call you a nincompoop, with imbecilic ideas.
but I'd be wrong to call you an slowpoke.
see?
lesson 2, loading[/s].
grin Meaningless crap. You're trying too hard to impress Sharon, but this constant fumbling of yours will only make her detest you the more. All I can see is the bleating of a battered goat frustrated 'cos he couldn't match my scathing expletives, and could only draw my attention to the detonation of his pathological stupidity in letters. This is going to be my last response to you. Indulging you any further would be a disruption of hierarchy and a breach of arrangement. Maintain your place at the bottom of the pyramid to the very end, inferior life form. It was nice toying with you. You were so good for sports.cheesy
Re: Abubakar Nadada, Soldier Killed By Boko Haram On Sunday (Photos) by aloeman15(m): 11:27pm On Jun 30, 2017
sori o!
work kept me.
busy, busy, busy.
now.
ur last was a further deterioration.
to be expected, I suppose-
conjoined words of convoluted meaning;
pathetic attempts to bamboozle with 'big' words.
these all lead to one conclusion-
a sheltered inferiority complex.
meaning that you'll need professional help.
I'm sorry that your situation is so dire...
but far from hopeless, thank God!!
Tearless:
grin
but is there any hope for your grammatical errors?
abi you simply refuse to take to correction?
Re: Abubakar Nadada, Soldier Killed By Boko Haram On Sunday (Photos) by Nobody: 3:29pm On Jul 01, 2017
aloeman15:
sori o!
work kept me.
busy, busy, busy.
now.
ur last was a further deterioration.
to be expected, I suppose-
conjoined words of convoluted meaning;
pathetic attempts to bamboozle with 'big' words.
these all lead to one conclusion-
a sheltered inferiority complex.
meaning that you'll need professional help.
I'm sorry that your situation is so dire...
but far from hopeless, thank God!!

but is there any hope for your grammatical errors?
abi you simply refuse to take to correction?
You're just too boring, I swear. cheesy

Happy new month, by the way. I wish you the best of it. wink
Re: Abubakar Nadada, Soldier Killed By Boko Haram On Sunday (Photos) by aloeman15(m): 8:39am On Jul 04, 2017
I know.
I'm comfy with that.
I was only trying to help you-
mental state, education, self esteem, GRAMMAR...

undecided
TLuzzie:
You're just too boring, I swear. cheesy

Happy new month, by the way. I wish you the best of it. wink
Re: Abubakar Nadada, Soldier Killed By Boko Haram On Sunday (Photos) by Nobody: 10:05pm On Jul 04, 2017
aloeman15:
I know.
I'm comfy with that.
I was only trying to help you-
mental state, education, self esteem, GRAMMAR...

undecided
You should have better things to do with your life. Go deal with your issues first, dude. We're done here. undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Oke Umurhohwo: What Buhari’s Mask Could Have Done For Nigerians / #endsars: Northern Elders Disown Ango Abdullahi Over Statement Against Igbo / Abdulrasheed Bawa: EFCC Recovered Over ₦1 Billion Naira From A Civil Servant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.