Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,851 members, 7,813,892 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:50 PM

Atheists!!! God Loves You. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Atheists!!! God Loves You. (7260 Views)

Why So Many Atheists On Nairaland Forum? / Hell Exists Because God Loves You / Bible "Contradiction" For Dummies: A Correction For Internet "Atheists" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Atheists!!! God Loves You. by winner01(m): 7:30pm On Oct 26, 2016
Another source of conviction in the existence of God, connected with the reason and not with the feelings, impresses me as having much more weight. This follows from the extreme difficulty or rather impossibility of conceiving this immense and wonderful universe, including man with his capability of looking far backwards or far into futurity, as a result of blind chance or necessity. When thus reflecting, I feel compelled to look to a first cause having an intelligent mind in some degree analogous to that of man; and I deserve to be called a theist. - Charles Darwin (The life of Charles Darwin (1902). p60.)

God created us fearfully and wonderfully. Despite the fact that some humans do not accept that all of nature was intentionally designed, we continue to be witnesses to such creative genius and intrinsic design in Nature.
www.nairaland.com/attachments/4404983_screengrab20160924113022edit_jpeg72011c553209aa4b7bac942572a072a6

God showed His creative ability when He created us (humans) in His image and ever since, we have been striving to imitate God in almost everything, exhibiting creative power, showing emotions, exerting authority and assuming control over our respective niches.

Man has a wide range of unlimited abilities and I believe he has only scratched the surface of technological advancement.
Man's level of intelligence and creativity is so unimaginable that it has left majority of humans in awe of the mighty power of a Creator who could give rise to such creative beings.
Many of these beings are naturally intelligent that the full cycle of school has sometimes proven to be a hindrance to the explosion of their creativity. As a matter of fact, most of the brightest minds, inventors and innovators either did not go to school or did not complete the full cycle of school.www.nairaland.com/attachments/4405070_img20160705181335edit_jpeg38c7b6d18f2ca525d45fb6b9ddc950af Non academic genius is not restricted to humans alone.
This might be proof that man needs to look inwards and exploit his God given gifts.

It is also worthy to mention that a minority of humans chose to deny that design is evident in Nature, instead they attribute beauty to a prolonged combination of time, natural materials and chance thereby removing the (Personal) Creator God from the picture.
Personal because of the ability to make choices. God chose to create the universe.www.nairaland.com/attachments/4405015_s18300593edit_jpege1f7afe88a869848f640d50b80909241
It is not surprising that some humans think this way. About 4000 years ago, King David described the denial of Gods existence as:
- Foolishness (Psalm 14:1)(because of the compelling evidence of obvious design) and
- Pride (Psalm 10:4)(because of the pursuit of ones lustful desires).

Pride is one of the major problems of man. It has been the cause of major wars, violence and the dark eras of history. Pride clouds the natural emphatic thought process of man. www.nairaland.com/attachments/4405140_s3682225edit_jpeg91c960b33c8bbed6236aa2503051e386
Whenever man eventually opens his eyes to the results of his pride (such as poverty and starvation), he still blames God for it in arrogance and anger.
However in reality, God has created a world which can provide for man's needs, man still wants to satisfy his greed.
Pride makes its difficult for man to love his neighbour as himself (as commanded by Jesus) and submit to authorities, both man-made and God.

The height of pride is to reject the existence of ones Creator.
The acknowledgment of the creator God basically demands that man lives according to God's will and remain accountable to Him. This places a restriction on the evil desires of man.
However, like a child who feels he has outgrown his parents restrictions, like a child who believes his parents are nothing but stupid old people, like a child who wishes his parents were never alive to guide him, the atheist seeks to impeach God and replace him with any of his creations, any at all (Anything but God)(Romans 1:25).

Yes, atheists may live as normal as any other christian or even better. Their lives may be free of challenges like any other human. (Matthew 5:45). It may seem as if there is no reason to believe in God.

A similar scenario was illustrated in the movie God's not dead where a successful atheist exchanged words with a deeply religious old lady. Their conversation went thus:

Mark (atheist): "You prayed and believed your whole life. Never done anything wrong. And here you are. You're the nicest person I know. I am the meanest. You have dementia. My life is perfect. Explain that to me!"
Mina's Mother: "Sometimes the devil allows people to live a life free of trouble because he doesn't want them turning to God. Their sin is like a jail cell accepted, except it is all nice and comfy and there doesn't seem to be any reason to leave. The door's wide open. Till one day, time runs out, and the cell door slams shut, and suddenly it's too late."
www.nairaland.com/attachments/4405038_s19085465edit_jpeg42df71ab3236aa9d7efd7f0d471d8882 Pride distances man from God, launches man into the territory of the enemy and gives the illusion of freedom.

Mina's mother is right. Its all vanity. As William Shakespeare wrote: "Life's but a walking shadow, a poor player. That struts and frets his hour upon the stage. And then is heard no more"
Virginia Woolf even shoots more directly: "In any case life is but a procession of shadows, and God knows why it is that we embrace them so eagerly, and see them depart with such anguish, being shadows."

Atheists may even go further than just disbelieving, to spend the only life they have to invest their time and money relentlessly to lead people away from the gospel (as evident on Nairaland).
In extreme cases, they may push to annhilate religious folks to limit the spread of "superstitions" as acted out by several atheistic communist countries, terror groups such as the League of militant atheists and individual violent parades.

These collective actions goes to show however that it is difficult to completely lack a belief in God (I mean totally), it is much easier to suppress the truth and live a lie. It is much easier to spend enormous amounts of time and energy trying to convince oneself and other people daily that God really does not exist.

It simply goes to show that God has impressed this fact in our hearts. It's why this subject is heavy on the heart of every human (atheists and theists alike) whether they chose to accept it or not.
www.nairaland.com/attachments/4400209_1446285011497481017389922993709444359847789n_jpeg31a9e5cba8693fc3a9b47aec7f3d58a1

If you are an unbeliever reading this, and is not sure on which God i'm talking about out of the 5000+ gods, well, you owe it to yourself to do your own research, to find out the truth irregardless of what you've heard or been taught.
www.nairaland.com/attachments/4404918_s28684729edit_jpeg7af29ac0ae033f6926b6e52facb201ae

Today, we demand that Jesus expresses Himself in our midst when in actuality we have never been as distant from Him as now. Why not humble your heart and seek God in truth and sincerity.
It does not matter if you were born into a christian family or not. You need to do your own independent research to know who Jesus really is.

It also does not matter what you have done, it does not matter what evil has happened. Jesus Christ is waiting with his out stretched arms to welcome you back.
Jesus Christ loves you, died for your sins and has provided a solution to the bridge between man and God caused by the devil.
Indeed, only the lamb of God could take upon the sins of the world, conquer death and seize the keys to the gates of hell.
Hallelujah!!!, Man now has a way out and it remains a choice as God will not take the priviledge of freewill from man. Man can either accept or reject this wonderful offering from God.
There are consequences for our every decision, and the decisionwe make concerning this matter is no different.
www.nairaland.com/attachments/4405149_s22826428edit_jpege2677acd36f56e260acca0bb35c81626
The Good news is Jesus Christ's free gift of salvation. Accept him today and flow the life of God out to other people.

God bless you.

10 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Atheists!!! God Loves You. by Seun(m): 7:41pm On Oct 26, 2016
This is plagiarism. I don't believe you wrote this text and drew these pictures by yourself. As a Christian, don't you think plagiarism is a sin? tongue

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Atheists!!! God Loves You. by EyeHateGod: 7:57pm On Oct 26, 2016
Of course God loves me I keep asking Myself Why does The Flying spaghetti monster loves me So? that it has blessed me in all ramifications? Is it that am so special than others Nah i don't think so! Well I'll keep on praising you RAmen! grin

9 Likes

Re: Atheists!!! God Loves You. by winner01(m): 8:03pm On Oct 26, 2016
Seun:
This is plagiarism. I don't believe you wrote this text and drew these pictures by yourself. As a Christian, don't you think plagiarism is a sin? tongue
Naah it isn't, I don't think you will find this text anywhere. I should charge you for defamation. angry

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atheists!!! God Loves You. by CoolUsername: 8:04pm On Oct 26, 2016
Aww... After trolling and other efforts have failed, he's turning to heartfelt essays.

Unfortunately it's the same old arguments and fallacies.

Oh well...

5 Likes

Re: Atheists!!! God Loves You. by winner01(m): 8:08pm On Oct 26, 2016
CoolUsername:
Aww... After trolling and other efforts have failed, he's turning to heartfelt essays.

Oh well...
Lol. Now this is one funny guy right here. I just wrote what came to mind. I'm not done with creating threads that will quake your stand, i just have not had the time.

I ddnt know this touched your heart wink

Awww....

Plaetton , ilovetheline, JackBizzle, Kay17, AgentOfAllah, Ayomikun37 , hahn , sonOfLucifer , frank317, Johnydon22, muskeeto , Decker , PastorAIO , ValentineMary , Pyrrho , braithwaite , dragonEmperor , theoneJabulani , lepasharon , cloudgoddess , ifenes , Hopefullandlord , brigance , stephenmorris , thehomer , dalaman , Ranchhoddas , CAPSLOCKED , lilbrown007 , Elohim1, RaphieMontella , Weah96 , SirWere , sonofluc1fer , Stephendamsoho , EyeHateGod , FearGodAndLive , LenyCool, Kevoh , Deicide , 4kings , aaronson, ColdHardTruth, KingEbukasBlog, Richirich713, thoniameek, anas09, Tufanja, elantraceey, OLAADEGBU, KingEbukaNaija, ceeted, Chidexter, lezz, analice107, bxcode, Topeakintola, UyiIredia, Tellemall, vooks, Ishilove, sukkot, gatiano, mrpresident1, Drefan2, Strawman, dazzle101, lalasticlala, Dejideji1, Farmerforlife, muafrika2, 4evergod2, udysweet, Edelweiss44, naijadeyhia, honourhim, kilo4sure, lordnicklaus, mabea, AlphaDex, felixomor, pidggin, 4everGod1, Adrenaline123, Kaycee7, frank317, Edek27, Jokerman, Contact17, naijababe, Ranchhoddas, Omooba77

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Atheists!!! God Loves You. by Scholar8200(m): 8:10pm On Oct 26, 2016
Seun:
Prove it with verifiable evidence! smiley (afterall atheists would not believe without evidence!)

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atheists!!! God Loves You. by theoneJabulani(m): 8:12pm On Oct 26, 2016
I would not call it love if He is threatening us with a fiery abyss

4 Likes

Re: Atheists!!! God Loves You. by CoolUsername: 8:15pm On Oct 26, 2016
winner01:
Lol. Now this is one funny guy right here. I just wrote what came to mind. I'm not done with creating threads that will quake your stand, i just have not had the time.

I ddnt know this touched your heart wink

Awww....

It always touches my heart to see someone so invested in the real or imagined plight of another.

Unfortunately this is another misguided attempt and complete waste of energy. Just slightly better than most of the sewage you put up online.

2 Likes

Re: Atheists!!! God Loves You. by Scholar8200(m): 8:15pm On Oct 26, 2016
theoneJabulani:
Threatening? Of course not! Would you consider it a threat if a teacher told a student, " If you dont study, you may fail your exams and repeat the class while others are being promoted"

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atheists!!! God Loves You. by Nightie(f): 8:17pm On Oct 26, 2016
Sir, dey won't believe/listen to u.
Since dey av made up dia mind abt d path dey wanna take, derz ntin u'll say, post or talk abt dat will change dia heart except dey are williing to knw d truth den datz wen God comes in.
Re: Atheists!!! God Loves You. by winner01(m): 8:17pm On Oct 26, 2016
Scholar8200:
Prove it with verifiable evidence! smiley (afterall atheists would not believe without evidence!)
Yeah smiley
Seun!!! You got to prove it like you said else you owe me angry angry

2 Likes

Re: Atheists!!! God Loves You. by winner01(m): 8:19pm On Oct 26, 2016
theoneJabulani:
Naah Bro. Its not a threat. Its a choice we need to make based on our freewill.
If we were robots, then it would be debateable...

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atheists!!! God Loves You. by winner01(m): 8:20pm On Oct 26, 2016
CoolUsername:

It always touches my heart to see someone so invested in the real or imagined plight of another.

Unfortunately this is another misguided attempt and complete waste of energy. Just slightly better than most of the sewage you put up online.
Why are you so angry
Re: Atheists!!! God Loves You. by menxer: 8:22pm On Oct 26, 2016
Every body now is playing God.

We talk of free will yet fear and intimidation is used to muzzle it.

Bible says in God "we live, move and have our being," is it possible for anyone to go astray thus?

Can an egg that is not hatched experience the world outside it's shell?
Can it experience the joy of eating and running free, to mount a hen or be mounted by a Cockerel?
Can it experience the joys of mother hen or the sacrifice of the Easter turkey?

Christianity has become that shell, it offers protection at the price of the greater experience, Instead of providing protection till the incubation period is over.
Re: Atheists!!! God Loves You. by winner01(m): 8:22pm On Oct 26, 2016
Nightie:
Sir, dey won't believe/listen to u.
Since dey av made up dia mind abt d path dey wanna take, derz ntin u'll say, post or talk abt dat will change dia heart except dey are williing to knw d truth den datz wen God comes in.
You"re right sis.

But we should keep preaching the word as well as challenging new age philosophies, if for nothing, because falsehood needs to be addressed and because young maturing christians need to be intellectually equipped against ravaging lions.
Re: Atheists!!! God Loves You. by theoneJabulani(m): 8:24pm On Oct 26, 2016
Scholar8200:
Threatening? Of course not! Would you consider it a threat if a teacher told a student, " If you dont study, you may fail your exams and repeat the class while others are being promoted"
really? Yahweh is a blood loving maniac, deal with it
Re: Atheists!!! God Loves You. by menxer: 8:25pm On Oct 26, 2016
winner01:
You"re right sis.

But we should keep preaching the word as well as challenging new age philosophies, if for nothing, because falsehood needs to be addressed and because young maturing christians need to be intellectually equipped against ravaging lions.

Once upon a time, Christianity was a new age philosophy.
Re: Atheists!!! God Loves You. by theoneJabulani(m): 8:27pm On Oct 26, 2016
winner01:
Naah Bro. Its not a threat. Its a choice we need to make based on our freewill.
If we were robots, then it would be debateable...
Its not really free will if there is hell hang in there, or is it?
Re: Atheists!!! God Loves You. by CoolUsername: 8:28pm On Oct 26, 2016
winner01:
Why are you so angry

I'm not angry. I'm calmly asserting that you are an avid sh!tposter. Not even the quality 4chan type, the real, foamy, semi-solid variant.

Today is an improvement; the problem is that it's boring. If you're not going to post quality content then you should probably just stick your usual inflammatory shenanigans.

2 Likes

Re: Atheists!!! God Loves You. by winner01(m): 8:29pm On Oct 26, 2016
theoneJabulani:
really? Yahweh is a blood loving maniac, deal with it
Did you know that if you fail to prepare for exams, you have automatically chosen failure, even though no one likes failure?.
Re: Atheists!!! God Loves You. by analice107: 8:29pm On Oct 26, 2016
Seun:
Hahahahahahahahahha. Seun wan kill me wid laf oo.
So, if its plagiarized, the message message within is no longer true?

Oga, Leave weytin dem write for Motto, enter motto.

Jesus loves you. He knew you'd rebel against Him, yet He loved you still. He gave you the idea to start this platform that has made you rich. Also knew you'd use this platform to fight him, he yet allowed you. But don't forget, He has set a day, One day to Judge the World.

If when the book of life is opened and your name is not found written therein, all the money you'll make from this platform and other platforms will make no meaning to you.
tick tuck, tick tuck, tick tuck.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Atheists!!! God Loves You. by winner01(m): 8:31pm On Oct 26, 2016
CoolUsername:

I'm not angry. I'm calmly asserting that you are an avid sh!tposter. Not even the quality 4chan type, the real, foamy, semi-solid variant.

Today is an improvement; the problem is that it's boring. If you're not going to post quality content then you should probably just stick your usual inflammatory shenanigans.
I can post anything i feel like until seun decides to finally ban me for life grin

But seriously dude, you still sound angry. And you dont have to be.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atheists!!! God Loves You. by winner01(m): 8:33pm On Oct 26, 2016
menxer:

Christianity was introduced by the Christ. It was the lifestyle of christ at the time. I remain unshakably convinced that It is what the world needs.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Atheists!!! God Loves You. by analice107: 8:33pm On Oct 26, 2016
theoneJabulani:
Lets start with you proving with evidence that God created a fiery abyss for you.
Re: Atheists!!! God Loves You. by KingEbukasBlog(m): 8:35pm On Oct 26, 2016
CoolUsername:

Oh well...

You didn't read this write up young man .

Go to bed

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Atheists!!! God Loves You. by winner01(m): 8:37pm On Oct 26, 2016
analice107:

Lets start with you proving with evidence that God created a fiery abyss for you.
He won't go there sis.... ehn ehn....
Re: Atheists!!! God Loves You. by raphieMontella: 8:37pm On Oct 26, 2016
CoolUsername:

Oh well...
lol...
Re: Atheists!!! God Loves You. by CoolUsername: 8:41pm On Oct 26, 2016
winner01:
I can post anything i feel like until seun decides to finally ban me for life grin

But seriously dude, you still sound angry. And you dont have to be.

That's exactly what I'm saying. That's why I'm telling you to troll like you normally do, it's what makes you Winner01. People like me go through trouble to provide reputable citations and sources and all that fuccboi nonsense but you and your gang don't care about that, you can proudly say outlandish things without any reasonable source and try to make people scramble to find refutations of such claims that don't even deserve time of day and then declare yourself the winner.

Today's post lacked that effortless vibe of a true circlejerk post. It gets a 2.5/10.

1 Like

Re: Atheists!!! God Loves You. by analice107: 8:46pm On Oct 26, 2016
menxer:

And now?
Re: Atheists!!! God Loves You. by winner01(m): 8:46pm On Oct 26, 2016
CoolUsername:

That's exactly what I'm saying. That's why I'm telling you to troll like you normally do, it's what makes you Winner01. People like me go through trouble to provide reputable citations and sources and all that fuccboi nonsense but you and your gang don't care about that, you can proudly say outlandish things without any reasonable source and try to make people scramble to find refutations of such claims that don't even deserve time of day and then declare yourself the winner.

Today's post lacked that effortless vibe of a true circlejerk post. It gets a 2.5/10.
You are still very angry.....You're not thinking clearly. You need to go get something to eat...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Yep! TB Joshua Is Very Dead! / Man Claims He Captured A 'Witch' Flying At Night (Video) / The Man Who Practices Multiple Religion.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.