Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,196 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:31 AM

"I Will Renounce My Nigerian Nationality If.... - Aroms Aigbehi - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "I Will Renounce My Nigerian Nationality If.... - Aroms Aigbehi (21384 Views)

Why I Am Renouncing My Nigerian Citizenship - By Aroms Aigbehi / High Profile Boko Haram Jihadists,Others Renounce Terrorism Due To Hardship.PICS / A Nigerian In Germany Wanted To Renounce His Nigerian Citizenship & Got This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "I Will Renounce My Nigerian Nationality If.... - Aroms Aigbehi by toxxnoni(m): 12:14pm On Jun 21, 2017
cheesy
Re: "I Will Renounce My Nigerian Nationality If.... - Aroms Aigbehi by magoo10(m): 12:17pm On Jun 21, 2017
one of the reasons nigerians should join hands to eliminate this unending threat by joining the division of this deceitful contraption.
our leaders have failed to the extent we have no hope nor faith in them
Re: "I Will Renounce My Nigerian Nationality If.... - Aroms Aigbehi by 0b10010011: 12:18pm On Jun 21, 2017
grin grin grin

Is that news!

What people re doing everyday!

Renounced mine 10years ago. I am now from Epe Local Government
Re: "I Will Renounce My Nigerian Nationality If.... - Aroms Aigbehi by mayoor15(m): 12:19pm On Jun 21, 2017
burkingx:
grin cheesy grin grin
Love this map
Re: "I Will Renounce My Nigerian Nationality If.... - Aroms Aigbehi by marooh: 12:19pm On Jun 21, 2017
Eeeeh na now the thingd reach ur side....
This what IPOB and massob shout since 1960

Although anytime u take wake will surely be ur morning!

2 Likes

Re: "I Will Renounce My Nigerian Nationality If.... - Aroms Aigbehi by Reference(m): 12:23pm On Jun 21, 2017
Security was one of the three point agenda this government rode onto power. Overall the situation has not changed, just shifted address.

1 Like

Re: "I Will Renounce My Nigerian Nationality If.... - Aroms Aigbehi by Reference(m): 12:26pm On Jun 21, 2017
Security was one of the three point agenda this government rode onto power. Overall the situation has not changed, just shifted address. I am pro Nigeria. Ain't going nowhere. I will stay put and so my bit. Won't stop telling them the truth. My patriotism is not about bread and butter. Nations are built by people and ALL nations had difficult pasts.
Re: "I Will Renounce My Nigerian Nationality If.... - Aroms Aigbehi by TEYA: 12:26pm On Jun 21, 2017
Re: "I Will Renounce My Nigerian Nationality If.... - Aroms Aigbehi by hadura29(m): 12:28pm On Jun 21, 2017
post=57721926:
If I hear renounce fire.. been a nigerian is more than passport it's in your DNA. You think say the rest of us for never renounce too?.. abegiii next story please

Hahahahahaha... For our mind we Don even comot sef.

I read online where someone was countering his claims of destruction though.. No be me talk am ooo
Re: "I Will Renounce My Nigerian Nationality If.... - Aroms Aigbehi by Precial419: 12:30pm On Jun 21, 2017
So because u lost properties u r nw agitating 4 wat or u jux discovered dis country is a hoax.

1 Like

Re: "I Will Renounce My Nigerian Nationality If.... - Aroms Aigbehi by eph12(m): 12:31pm On Jun 21, 2017
uselessIDIOT:
I don't even understand the Op, the Man and the people that commented before me.

Well, if I had a British Passport, I would have thrown away my useless ECOWAS reports card grin
grin

Abi I don't understand how I will be holding into a passport that gives me headache every time.
Re: "I Will Renounce My Nigerian Nationality If.... - Aroms Aigbehi by breakeven: 12:32pm On Jun 21, 2017
Please just do it already because Nigeria can never be good as long as aboki think they must always be in power when they are the least qualified in this fraudulent arrangement called nigeria…

2 Likes

Re: "I Will Renounce My Nigerian Nationality If.... - Aroms Aigbehi by smileyoo: 12:37pm On Jun 21, 2017
but seriously speaking, why is it difficult for the nigerian govt to take serious actions against these muderous herdsmen? its very sad & irritating. yet some people 're still supporting the same govt that don't care if they live or die.

4 Likes

Re: "I Will Renounce My Nigerian Nationality If.... - Aroms Aigbehi by PetrePan(m): 12:38pm On Jun 21, 2017
And some pple maybe fooled already now...pple we be here starting d blame game already when the op is trying to fool us(not me sha)..,no be aroms farm u dey talk about? Kontinue...dem they find money..chior..wetin be my own
Re: "I Will Renounce My Nigerian Nationality If.... - Aroms Aigbehi by holythug(m): 12:39pm On Jun 21, 2017
i hope such states do not collect tax because if they do, then every politician in it should be lynched

sunnysunny69:
The state may have let this man down. He came from overseas to invest 100 million in agriculture in Edo state. Fulani herdsmen came to his farm at night, uprooted his cassava for their cows, then went ahead and uprooted pineapples too so the cows can enjoy the roots as cows find pineapples too hard to chew, when his staff confronted the herdsmen they were shot at some were wounded, village women were raped. The primary duty of a state is protection of a person and property and the high authority and Edo state have failed him. Sorry about your loss sir.
Re: "I Will Renounce My Nigerian Nationality If.... - Aroms Aigbehi by wokemzine: 12:40pm On Jun 21, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked
watching knowing you're thinking
Re: "I Will Renounce My Nigerian Nationality If.... - Aroms Aigbehi by tit(f): 12:41pm On Jun 21, 2017
the man is a biafrood.
let him go.
on October 1, he go see pepper
Re: "I Will Renounce My Nigerian Nationality If.... - Aroms Aigbehi by Nobody: 12:42pm On Jun 21, 2017
so what country would he switch to?
Re: "I Will Renounce My Nigerian Nationality If.... - Aroms Aigbehi by kikake: 12:42pm On Jun 21, 2017
Wow. So far, only the far north and a fraction of the SW of Nigeria still pledge strong loyalty to one Nigeria.

Religious pursuits bond both groups together.

Sorry Edo man, you have paid the price of one Nigeria, others have been paying painfully.
Re: "I Will Renounce My Nigerian Nationality If.... - Aroms Aigbehi by naijajobx: 12:54pm On Jun 21, 2017
pls do
Re: "I Will Renounce My Nigerian Nationality If.... - Aroms Aigbehi by ipobarecriminals: 12:56pm On Jun 21, 2017
sad u borrow money and invest it in agriculture, herdsmen nor go gree make. u reap .Those useless governor that can't think straight should contact Fayose to train/teach them how to do it.Bastards
Re: "I Will Renounce My Nigerian Nationality If.... - Aroms Aigbehi by 2016v2017: 12:59pm On Jun 21, 2017
Adieza:

His Page link:https://www.facebook.com/AromsAigbehi/videos/229087174264065/

See earlier thread about him https://www.nairaland.com/3854521/aroms-aigbehi-how-lost-n100million#57418339

what are you waiting for? it's down on you now ,right?
it's not yet clear to you,it's gonna be clear to you when they will arrest you and lock you up.
When we were warning you people about Buhari the tyrant,you people ignored us.you may even be among the people that supported and voted buhari.
Brother enjoy the dividend from your support of sai baba PMB.
you may be among the people cursing and insulting those who call naija a zoo.
enjoy your share brother,maybe other unrepentant zombies will learn from your hard way and come together to demand the resignation of unrepentant coupist tyrant ethnic bigotry bubuhari.

2 Likes

Re: "I Will Renounce My Nigerian Nationality If.... - Aroms Aigbehi by linusbnn(m): 12:59pm On Jun 21, 2017
sunnysunny69:
The state may have let this man down. He came from overseas to invest 100 million in agriculture in Edo state. Fulani herdsmen came to his farm at night, uprooted his cassava for their cows, then went ahead and uprooted pineapples too so the cows can enjoy the roots as cows find pineapples too hard to chew, when his staff confronted the herdsmen they were shot at some were wounded, village women were raped. The primary duty of a state is protection of a person and property and the high authority and Edo state have failed him. Sorry about your loss sir.

I sympathize with him too,but I would advise he invest in Ekiti state where there is a governor who sees human life and properties as key functions to protect from those fulani snails.

3 Likes

Re: "I Will Renounce My Nigerian Nationality If.... - Aroms Aigbehi by sunnysunny69(m): 1:06pm On Jun 21, 2017
linusbnn:

I sympathize with him too,but I would advise he invest in Ekiti state where there is a governor who sees human life and properties as key functions to protect from those fulani snails.
Thats a good one you gave, he should invest in a state who value his contribution and offers protection.

1 Like

Re: "I Will Renounce My Nigerian Nationality If.... - Aroms Aigbehi by kikake: 1:09pm On Jun 21, 2017
Adieza:

See earlier thread about him https://www.nairaland.com/3854521/aroms-aigbehi-how-lost-n100million#57418339

The UN, World Food Agency, Obama's US, etc. would have been bombarded with requests for Relief for this man and his workers if he is from far north Nigeria.

Refugees who abandoned their means of livelihood as they were expelled from north by Boko Haram - those refugees are now impoverished in the south, no body remembered their plights.

But UN and other global donor agencies have been providing food and money for northern Nigerians displaced by Boko Haram in their home turf; Nigerian government has been budgeting huge sums of money to these northern people in areas stylishly designated IDP.
Those other Nigerians who fled to the south are forgotten.

Inequality and injustice are killing Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: "I Will Renounce My Nigerian Nationality If.... - Aroms Aigbehi by Dragonking: 1:16pm On Jun 21, 2017
Evablizin:
Please sir don't renonuce abeg,renouncing your citizenship would'nt solve the problem,i just wish that the ground will swallow all evil leaders in this country

If it was you that came back from abroad to invest N100m in agriculture and some useless fulani herdsmen came and destroyed everything and yet no justice was done. What will you do? You will be laughing abi?

This country is in a mess and it is either they restructure or divide it. There is no 2 ways about it.

5 Likes

Re: "I Will Renounce My Nigerian Nationality If.... - Aroms Aigbehi by justy15: 1:20pm On Jun 21, 2017
Don't renounce sir, just go ahead n tell us how to go about it
Re: "I Will Renounce My Nigerian Nationality If.... - Aroms Aigbehi by BAILMONEY: 1:20pm On Jun 21, 2017
Pavore9:
What is new about that!
HE'S TRYING TO SAY THAT YOUR BELOVED NIGERIA IS A ZOO

1 Like

Re: "I Will Renounce My Nigerian Nationality If.... - Aroms Aigbehi by ylaa(f): 1:21pm On Jun 21, 2017
Too bad

quote author=sunnysunny69 post=57718680]The state may have let this man down. He came from overseas to invest 100 million in agriculture in Edo state. Fulani herdsmen came to his farm at night, uprooted his cassava for their cows, then went ahead and uprooted pineapples too so the cows can enjoy the roots as cows find pineapples too hard to chew, when his staff confronted the herdsmen they were shot at some were wounded, village women were raped. The primary duty of a state is protection of life and property, the high authority and Edo state have failed him, when he complained the state did nothing including the police and infact he ended up receiving death threat .Sorry about your loss sir.[/quote]
Re: "I Will Renounce My Nigerian Nationality If.... - Aroms Aigbehi by lebete3000: 1:23pm On Jun 21, 2017
Adieza:

Oga sir, me I've told them enough times them no hear until them vote that old loser in...now we heard he's having speech impairment.
Oga don't disturb ya sef anymore, Nigeria is already on fire and everyone is trying to dash out you're still pondering of tearing passport. you get time sir.
Re: "I Will Renounce My Nigerian Nationality If.... - Aroms Aigbehi by eodavids(m): 1:35pm On Jun 21, 2017
sunnysunny69:
The state may have let this man down. He came from overseas to invest 100 million in agriculture in Edo state. Fulani herdsmen came to his farm at night, uprooted his cassava for their cows, then went ahead and uprooted pineapples too so the cows can enjoy the roots as cows find pineapples too hard to chew, when his staff confronted the herdsmen they were shot at some were wounded, village women were raped. The primary duty of a state is protection of life and property, the high authority and Edo state have failed him, when he complained the state did nothing including the police and infact he ended up receiving death threat .Sorry about your loss sir.

Sorry for your loss Man.

Oh that President Buhari have not allowed this Herdsmen syndrome paint his government black.

Buhari, whom we bought scratch cards to empower financially so he could contest against a seating president has won the election but chose to look the other way as herdsmen continue to commit all known crime across Nigeria under his watch.

Why is it that the much taunted agriculture which the Nigerian government have always claim to be the alternative to oil, which also the government had encouraged all citizens home and abroad to engage in; why is it that a citizen have lost up to a hundred million naira to herdsmen and such herdsmen are still free planning on which farm to consume next?

This case is only one out of many across the country. Buhari's fight of insecurity have not yielded the desired fruit if the target is to rescue northeast and sink southern Nigeria under insecurity.

Herdsmen constitutes a level of insecurity that is not less than Boko haram. Therefore, Nigerian government suppose not to downplay it the way they have done.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Cabal Bought Houses Abroad In My Name — Ibrahim Magu / Rivers State Teachers Protest Over 5 Years Unpaid Salaries (Photos) / Amaechi And Tinubu Celebrating Fashola's Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.