Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,283 members, 7,811,836 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:53 PM

See Why It Is Good To Have Sex Before Marriage - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See Why It Is Good To Have Sex Before Marriage (1574 Views)

Naira Marley: 'Dolapo Badmus Wants To Have Sex With Me But She Is Really Ugly' / We Met In Church: How “No Sex Before Marriage” Destroyed My Marriage / Sex Before Marriage Or Sex After Marriage? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See Why It Is Good To Have Sex Before Marriage by GreatCracker(m): 10:39am On Jun 21, 2017
Many would say time, trend, and nature would always have a way of changing any thing in life and you might have no other choice than to agree more with the fact change is definitely the only constant thing in life. Even at the moment when you are reading this post you can’t deny the fact that your body is constantly changing, or perhaps you don’t even know that at every second millions of cells are created and destroyed. You also need to know that if there is no change our existences is questionable. Changes is what results to movement without which the universe that we see around us today would not have existed. If you look from one place to another there is certainly some level of change happening everywhere you are from macro level to micro level.

Now you would want to ask some questions like “eehy why are you now writing all these?” “what has these got to do with the topic?” etcetera. The simple truth is we as humans must know that at every point in life change is bound to happen either in the moral aspect or our economical aspect or political aspect (2015 election) or in our societal aspect, just name it. So at any point in time change will always somehow occur.

I personally feel it’s a way of trying to defy nature and control human freedom by still holding to the ancient and archaic principle of “No Sex Before Marriage” belief, which necessarily do not even meet up to what it’s expected to achieve in the first place. We all know that this laws is meant to guide against extra marital affair and adultery but you will also agree with me that the opposite is the case, in fact it has been so ineffective and grossly inefficient and yes all these principles were laws from a mere mortal, so what else do I expect it to achieve if not the interest of its custodians.

It’s about time we all try to live our lives not for anyone but for ourselves as far as it’s not infringing or dangerous to another person’s right to live, life is certainly too short to live it for someone else, please try to know your partner’s sexual ability before going into any lifetime commitment with him or her, try to know your sexual strength and weakness before coming together to become one.

I will try to list few of the advantages so you could know the merits of “Having Sex Before Marriage”

Sexual chemistry.

Sexual chemistry is something that can actually only be discovered by, well, having sex. Tell me how you want to know your partner’s sexual vibes when you’ve not had sex before you guys tie the knot.

Sexual identity.

I know too many couples in which one of the partner was so clever to cover up his or her true sexual persuasion because he or she simply didn’t have sex with anyone. Not having sex with the opposite sex can also mean you ignore those longings you might have for the same sex, and therefore don’t acknowledge them.

Sex itself.

We all know it’s impossible for everybody to be good in bed, and yes a lot of guys out there don’t start out very good at all. A lot of good sex is about listening to your partner and being able to respond accordingly. But how do you know if someone is a good listener or responder unless you try it first?

Size.

Tell me you won’t love to know if your partner is endowed with a superb cucumber sized tool or a tiny little looking pencil like tool? After all, he knows how big your booobs are. I’m not saying size would be a dealbreaker, but don’t you have the right to know what he/she have got down there?

Sexual issues.

Sexual problems like premature ejaculation, inability to get an erection, or even an allergy to your partner’s semen are all possibilities, wouldn’t you rather deal with those issues before you’re married? This way you know if your future is even going to address them.

Let’s face it, sex plays a big role in marriage. Just like you should discuss children, religion, and where you both want to live before tying the knot, sex is too big a part of a relationship to leave to chance.

CLICK TO READ MORE ARTICLE
http://www.brivalix.com/see-why-it-is-good-to-have-sex-before-marriage-by-temmy-tee/

1 Like

Re: See Why It Is Good To Have Sex Before Marriage by professorfal: 10:43am On Jun 21, 2017
The picture i remember the movie "50 shade of black"
Re: See Why It Is Good To Have Sex Before Marriage by CROWNWEALTH019(m): 10:44am On Jun 21, 2017
To check if the womb is intact cool

Many useless girls out there commit so many abortions and the go tie down one innocent dude... May they never see the kingdom of God for their atrocities ..... So many men out there are suffering for nothing.

1 Like

Re: See Why It Is Good To Have Sex Before Marriage by Gebbson007(m): 10:52am On Jun 21, 2017
CROWNWEALTH019:
To check if the useless womb is intact cool

Oga chill na
Re: See Why It Is Good To Have Sex Before Marriage by NairalandCS(m): 11:07am On Jun 21, 2017
CROWNWEALTH019:
To check if the useless womb is intact cool

Re: See Why It Is Good To Have Sex Before Marriage by Kondomatic(m): 11:11am On Jun 21, 2017
CROWNWEALTH019:

Re: See Why It Is Good To Have Sex Before Marriage by GreatCracker(m): 11:17am On Jun 21, 2017
CROWNWEALTH019:
CORRECT NIGGA
Re: See Why It Is Good To Have Sex Before Marriage by GreatCracker(m): 11:20am On Jun 21, 2017
professorfal:
The picture i remember the movie "50 shade of black"
THREE GHOSA FOR YOU BROS

Re: See Why It Is Good To Have Sex Before Marriage by TANKDESTROYER(m): 11:41am On Jun 21, 2017
LIES.....
END TIME MENTALITY
Re: See Why It Is Good To Have Sex Before Marriage by TANKDESTROYER(m): 11:41am On Jun 21, 2017
LIES.....
END TIME MENTALITY

1 Like

Re: See Why It Is Good To Have Sex Before Marriage by churchkilo(m): 12:27pm On Jun 21, 2017
so bad, abstinence still the best tool

1 Like

Re: See Why It Is Good To Have Sex Before Marriage by naijajobx: 1:09pm On Jun 21, 2017
yeah

(1) (Reply)

Ladies! Pls Give Us Answers: Why Do Most Of You Gradually Become Rude? / How Can You Make Your Intentions Clear To A Girl? / Come And Answer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.