Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,302 members, 7,819,020 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:08 AM

Female IMSU Graduate And Corper Dies In Jos After Catching Cold. Photos - NYSC (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Female IMSU Graduate And Corper Dies In Jos After Catching Cold. Photos (35705 Views)

Fortune Ihe: Corper Dies In Sokoto NYSC Camp Due To 'Negligence' / Matilda Okeke Ekiti Corper Dies Of Typhoid / The Wrong Use Of Copper And Corper! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Female IMSU Graduate And Corper Dies In Jos After Catching Cold. Photos by BEATDABOOKIES: 5:56pm On Jun 21, 2017
DaBillionnaire:

Manage ds so as to reset ur memory to default
foolish boy grin
Re: Female IMSU Graduate And Corper Dies In Jos After Catching Cold. Photos by Nobody: 5:59pm On Jun 21, 2017
rip chizzy

it was just like yesterday 6-7 years ago when we used to go for holiday lessons at UPS owerri ,i loved your smile then but you liked jama .........now today you are no more

chaiiiii...........

1 Like

Re: Female IMSU Graduate And Corper Dies In Jos After Catching Cold. Photos by Adebowale89(m): 5:59pm On Jun 21, 2017
BEATDABOOKIES:
ugly ipob gal
She no even set
Good as death take am away
Fvvk Biafra fvvk ojukwu

My opinion pls

am sorry to say this you're so dumb and u don't worth to be among human

you're so daft somewhat that u don't know grave is everyone free car.

oku sun Ku oku, ako asho Lori sun kun ara wa

pls grow up

continue to rip priceless....
Re: Female IMSU Graduate And Corper Dies In Jos After Catching Cold. Photos by Buylekkinownow(m): 6:00pm On Jun 21, 2017
[quote author=cutegoddy post=57729883][/quote]

Well Seun just had to hear it, I wasn't trying to give him attention that I know he is obviously dying for...I was just reporting him indirectly.
Re: Female IMSU Graduate And Corper Dies In Jos After Catching Cold. Photos by BEATDABOOKIES: 6:00pm On Jun 21, 2017
Fvvk all ya
I speak d truth
I don't hide ma feelings

U guyz shud get that into ur big skullz
Dumb Morafockars cry
Re: Female IMSU Graduate And Corper Dies In Jos After Catching Cold. Photos by dman4mdmoon(m): 6:00pm On Jun 21, 2017
Bibiangel:
The weather condition in Plateau state is too extreme. Corp members who can't cope should apply for relocation, that's exactly what I did.

One of the few sensible comments I have read so far. I served in Jos some years back, initially I was "forming" strong guy, bathing with ordinary water (even though I was warned) while others were "boiling" water to bath. Nobody forced me when I started "cooking" water to bath. I started having chest pain, fever and difficulty in breathing. Jos weather is damn too cold.

3 Likes

Re: Female IMSU Graduate And Corper Dies In Jos After Catching Cold. Photos by BEATDABOOKIES: 6:02pm On Jun 21, 2017
Adebowale89:

am sorry to say this you're so dumb and u don't worth to be among human

you're so daft somewhat that u don't know grave is everyone free car.

oku sun Ku oku, ako asho Lori sun kun ara wa

pls grow up

continue to rip priceless....
shut up u hypocrite
Say d truth nd let d devil be ashamed
She is ugly grin
Re: Female IMSU Graduate And Corper Dies In Jos After Catching Cold. Photos by magzey: 6:08pm On Jun 21, 2017
Lekan1o1:
Pls diz NONSENSE NYSC programme should be abolished how many coppers have died this year?.. cry
Rip
Compare to how many corpers have Benefited. NYSC must remain Till grand children of my great grant children serve their Father land in the next 100 years you should come back and present your move at senate thats when senate is still available undecided undecided grin

Re: Female IMSU Graduate And Corper Dies In Jos After Catching Cold. Photos by Jacksonmava(f): 6:09pm On Jun 21, 2017
BEATDABOOKIES:
shut up bastarrdf
You call me a bastards? Well, let me inform you, you son of a butch, you're so brainless. Go and die!!!!! Say hi to the devil. Retarded fool! Bush boy.... Idiot!
Re: Female IMSU Graduate And Corper Dies In Jos After Catching Cold. Photos by BEATDABOOKIES: 6:10pm On Jun 21, 2017
Jacksonmava:
You call me a bastards? Well, let me inform you, you son of a butch, you're so brainless. Go and die!!!!! Say hi to the devil. Retarded fool! Bush boy.... Idiot!
shut up and drink my spermm cry
Re: Female IMSU Graduate And Corper Dies In Jos After Catching Cold. Photos by Adebowale89(m): 6:12pm On Jun 21, 2017
BEATDABOOKIES:
shut up u hypocrite
Say d truth nd let d devil be ashamed
She is ugly grin

ugliness doesn't define humanity and I still felt your post is abnormal and inhumane in a sane society

pls do not let hatred filled your heart, either she's from Morocco or Mali, she's a human being.

there is no hatred that would made me to wish other human death or rejoice over their death because I will pay the price one day

so I insist u should grow up
Re: Female IMSU Graduate And Corper Dies In Jos After Catching Cold. Photos by BEATDABOOKIES: 6:18pm On Jun 21, 2017
Adebowale89:

ugliness doesn't define humanity and I still felt your post is abnormal and inhumane in a sane society

pls do not let hatred filled your heart, either she's from Morocco or Mali, she's a human being.

there is no hatred that would made me to wish other human death or rejoice over their death because I will pay the price one day

so I insist u should grow up
OK sir cry cry
Re: Female IMSU Graduate And Corper Dies In Jos After Catching Cold. Photos by PanickMode(m): 6:19pm On Jun 21, 2017
Re: Female IMSU Graduate And Corper Dies In Jos After Catching Cold. Photos by marooh: 6:19pm On Jun 21, 2017
What shall we do today....
Today we will keep on typing ..IP

MMYRIP cry
Re: Female IMSU Graduate And Corper Dies In Jos After Catching Cold. Photos by Bibiangel(f): 6:20pm On Jun 21, 2017
dman4mdmoon:

One of the few sensible comments I have read so far. I served in Jos some years back, initially I was "forming" strong guy, bathing with ordinary water (even though I was warned) while others were "boiling" water to bath. Nobody forced me when I started "cooking" water to bath. I started having chest pain, fever and difficulty in breathing. Jos weather is damn too cold.
Lol... I can relate to this experience. Even after "Cooking" the water, it turns cold before getting to the bathroom.

1 Like

Re: Female IMSU Graduate And Corper Dies In Jos After Catching Cold. Photos by PanickMode(m): 6:21pm On Jun 21, 2017
marooh:
What shall we do today....
Today we will keep on typing ..IP

MMYRIP cry
cry

1 Like

Re: Female IMSU Graduate And Corper Dies In Jos After Catching Cold. Photos by DonJ29: 6:24pm On Jun 21, 2017
BEATDABOOKIES:
ugly ipob gal
She no even set
Fvvk Biafra fvvk ojukwu

My opinion pls
You are very stupid. I wish it was your sister that died. Nonsense ass hole.
Re: Female IMSU Graduate And Corper Dies In Jos After Catching Cold. Photos by BEATDABOOKIES: 6:26pm On Jun 21, 2017
DonJ29:

You are very stupid. I wish it was your sister that died. Nonsense ass hole.
shut up stupid boy cry
Re: Female IMSU Graduate And Corper Dies In Jos After Catching Cold. Photos by Nobody: 6:26pm On Jun 21, 2017
BEATDABOOKIES:
ugly ipob gal
She no even set
Fvvk Biafra fvvk ojukwu

My opinion pls
you've been noticed
Re: Female IMSU Graduate And Corper Dies In Jos After Catching Cold. Photos by PanickMode(m): 6:27pm On Jun 21, 2017
BEATDABOOKIES:
ugly ipob gal
She no even set
Fvvk Biafra fvvk ojukwu

My opinion pls
[b][/b]I WILL USE ALL THE SKILLS AT MY DISPOSAL AND MAKE SURE I TRACK YOU DOWN, I MUST DEFINITELY LOCATE YOU WITH YOUR DEVICE IP, YOU SHOULD KNOW THE REST sad

1 Like

Re: Female IMSU Graduate And Corper Dies In Jos After Catching Cold. Photos by Anoruo(m): 6:27pm On Jun 21, 2017
Are you foolish?

BEATDABOOKIES:
ugly ipob gal
She no even set
Fvvk Biafra fvvk ojukwu

My opinion pls
Re: Female IMSU Graduate And Corper Dies In Jos After Catching Cold. Photos by Ralphdan(m): 6:52pm On Jun 21, 2017
BEATDABOOKIES:
if dem born u well
Come my house come tell me this rubbish face 2 face angry angry

OMG!
What a slowpoke grin
Re: Female IMSU Graduate And Corper Dies In Jos After Catching Cold. Photos by BEATDABOOKIES: 6:54pm On Jun 21, 2017
PanickMode:
[b][/b]I WILL USE ALL THE SKILLS AT MY DISPOSAL AND MAKE SURE I TRACK YOU DOWN, I MUST DEFINITELY LOCATE YOU WITH YOUR DEVICE IP, YOU SHOULD KNOW THE REST sad
ur fada is a bastarksd
Come fight me 4 my zanga angry
Re: Female IMSU Graduate And Corper Dies In Jos After Catching Cold. Photos by BEATDABOOKIES: 6:55pm On Jun 21, 2017
Anoruo:
Are you foolish?

fvckin muppet
Re: Female IMSU Graduate And Corper Dies In Jos After Catching Cold. Photos by BEATDABOOKIES: 6:58pm On Jun 21, 2017
Ralphdan:

OMG!
What a slowpoke grin
ur mama smiley smiley
Re: Female IMSU Graduate And Corper Dies In Jos After Catching Cold. Photos by Rajosh(m): 6:58pm On Jun 21, 2017
BEATDABOOKIES:
I already paid mine
I can't die again
Am immortal
lol. Nevertheless your comment was uncalled for. Respect the dead. that's the least you can do.
Re: Female IMSU Graduate And Corper Dies In Jos After Catching Cold. Photos by Nicepoker(m): 6:58pm On Jun 21, 2017
Lekan1o1:
Pls diz NONSENSE NYSC programme should be abolished how many coppers have died this year?.. cry
Rip
na nysc kill am?
Re: Female IMSU Graduate And Corper Dies In Jos After Catching Cold. Photos by BEATDABOOKIES: 6:59pm On Jun 21, 2017
Rajosh:
lol. Nevertheless your comment was uncalled for. Respect the dead. that's the least you can do.
so sorry bro cry
Re: Female IMSU Graduate And Corper Dies In Jos After Catching Cold. Photos by AkachukwuD(m): 7:00pm On Jun 21, 2017
BEATDABOOKIES:
ugly ipob gal She no even set Good as death take am away Fvvk Biafra fvvk ojukwu
My opinion pls
And you will still meet death one-day
Re: Female IMSU Graduate And Corper Dies In Jos After Catching Cold. Photos by BEATDABOOKIES: 7:01pm On Jun 21, 2017
AkachukwuD:

And you will still meet death one-day
stinky son of ojukwu
I spit on ur fathers grave cry
Re: Female IMSU Graduate And Corper Dies In Jos After Catching Cold. Photos by Rajosh(m): 7:01pm On Jun 21, 2017
BEATDABOOKIES:
so sorry bro cry
thank you Sir
Re: Female IMSU Graduate And Corper Dies In Jos After Catching Cold. Photos by Lekan1o1: 7:02pm On Jun 21, 2017
Nicepoker:
na nysc kill am?

Ofcoz.. undecided.
Havnt u been to jos before..
Not everyone can contain d cold there.
Body differs.

Yeas ago i went to jos with my sis holidays.
And she ran back home just after one week.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

My Funny Experience At Nysc Orientation Camp Black Gold Kaduna Kaduna / How The Nysc Orientation Camp Has Been Turned To A Business Hub By The Goverment / 1st Class UNIUYO Graduate Who Died In NYSC Camp In Zamfara Buried Amidst Tears(p

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.