Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,427 members, 7,815,965 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:24 PM

Tonto Dikeh: I Paid My Bride Price (Leaked Chat) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tonto Dikeh: I Paid My Bride Price (Leaked Chat) (31379 Views)

Tonto Dikeh: I Have Forgiven My Ex-Husband For The Sake Of My Son / Perikles Mandinga Woos Tonto Dikeh: I Can Last More Than 40 Seconds / Tonto Dikeh: I Watched Churchill Touch His Mother Inappropriately (Leaked Chat) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tonto Dikeh: I Paid My Bride Price (Leaked Chat) by Ejirochocho(m): 4:34pm On Jun 21, 2017
SO WHAT SHOULD I DO
Re: Tonto Dikeh: I Paid My Bride Price (Leaked Chat) by Nobody: 4:34pm On Jun 21, 2017
liar.
Re: Tonto Dikeh: I Paid My Bride Price (Leaked Chat) by KAHLEH(m): 4:34pm On Jun 21, 2017
Celebrities and dia kinda life style jesu take control!
Re: Tonto Dikeh: I Paid My Bride Price (Leaked Chat) by 4dor: 4:34pm On Jun 21, 2017
She needs to keep quiet and let's hear word.

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh: I Paid My Bride Price (Leaked Chat) by ginajet(f): 4:34pm On Jun 21, 2017
Somebody anybody please advise Tonto to shut the Bleep up

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh: I Paid My Bride Price (Leaked Chat) by ammyluv2002(f): 4:34pm On Jun 21, 2017
Honestly, that's so wrong! Why would you pay your own bride price? That means you dey marry yourself now

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh: I Paid My Bride Price (Leaked Chat) by Fearlez: 4:35pm On Jun 21, 2017

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh: I Paid My Bride Price (Leaked Chat) by joowealth(m): 4:35pm On Jun 21, 2017
Oh Lord............. abi, which kin wahala be dis one sef?
woman paying bride price, are you under a spell?
Re: Tonto Dikeh: I Paid My Bride Price (Leaked Chat) by chuks34(m): 4:35pm On Jun 21, 2017
Sister wehdon.
No wonder......
Re: Tonto Dikeh: I Paid My Bride Price (Leaked Chat) by thunderbabs: 4:35pm On Jun 21, 2017
Eyin lemo jare... undecided

Na wen tinz no smooth btw couples, dtz when u start hearing both the clean n dirty of secrets of each other....rubbish.....yet, dey go dey form love like dt of Romeo n Juliet frm d start.

I wonder y adults of dz social media age cannot just keeo their partner's secrets even when tinz no longer work btw dem....dey must blow whistle.

Tonto especially has bin d toddler in this......rapping like evans undecided
Re: Tonto Dikeh: I Paid My Bride Price (Leaked Chat) by Freeman59: 4:35pm On Jun 21, 2017
Drama queen

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh: I Paid My Bride Price (Leaked Chat) by Boss13: 4:35pm On Jun 21, 2017
I find this hard to believe because tonto will never get close to a broke guy talk more of marrying one. She thinks Nigerians have amnesia when she was declaring the expensive gifts from Mr X. It's not up to 2 years since they got married, so how come Churchill is doing well if he cannot pay bride price and she was responsible for his upkeep? It is even a taboo in Igbo land for a woman to pay bride price. The groom doesn't even pay, it's the grooms family that pays the dowry.

Tonto please you need a doctor

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tonto Dikeh: I Paid My Bride Price (Leaked Chat) by BABANGBALI: 4:37pm On Jun 21, 2017
Na she marry herself . I pity the next hediooot wey go marry dis biiiiiiiiiiitch

2 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh: I Paid My Bride Price (Leaked Chat) by keypad1: 4:37pm On Jun 21, 2017
See her useless face, see her mouth wey she use dey suck preeek
Re: Tonto Dikeh: I Paid My Bride Price (Leaked Chat) by adontcare(f): 4:38pm On Jun 21, 2017
Wtf? No matter d delay, I cannot pay to get married. It seems church hill mum don't want her son to marry. She seem d interfering mother. First wife and mother got issues, second wife and mother also get beef. If it is me o, if oga mother no like me, and oga is misbehaving anf oga allow his mum to interfer na to find my square root. Mothers and sons love no be here o. A man that allow his mum into his marriage, is not yet ripe for marriage.
Re: Tonto Dikeh: I Paid My Bride Price (Leaked Chat) by Emaprince: 4:38pm On Jun 21, 2017
I normally don't like commenting on stuffs concerning our celebrities, but after reading Churchill's interview yesterday, and this nonsense from Tonto, I'm compelled to comment and admit that I find this Tonto very irritating and a compulsive liar.. who is not even very skillful in lieing sef.

This pride price of a thing will sway anybody that have been in support of her useless stunts.

I must commend Churchil from the little I perceived in his interview..he composed himself well and answered every question like a gentleman. He really went through hell in the hands of this mentally unstable woman.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tonto Dikeh: I Paid My Bride Price (Leaked Chat) by linearity: 4:38pm On Jun 21, 2017
MDsambo:
But how could a lady pay the bride price? I thought ladies pay the dowry while gentlemen pay the bride price?

Maybe she provided all or most of the funds that went into paying the dowry and bride price.

The truth is, does anyone know what Churchill do for a living? There are pictures of him donating this and that and quoted as been the CEO of a group of companies including IT company/companies...does anyone know these companies?

If his business are that successful, they would be a household name in Nigeria...if any IT Engineer here on Naira is employ by Churchill, can you please tell us what you do?

4 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh: I Paid My Bride Price (Leaked Chat) by missjane: 4:42pm On Jun 21, 2017
Boss13:
I find this hard to believe because tonto will never get close to a broke guy talk more of marrying one. She thinks Nigerians have amnesia when she was declaring the expensive gifts from Mr X. It's not up to 2 years since they got married, so how come Churchill is doing well if he cannot pay bride price and she was responsible for his upkeep? It is even a taboo in Igbo land for a woman to pay bride price. The groom doesn't even pay, it's the grooms family that pays the dowry.

Tonto please you need a doctor

God bless you for this comment.. they come to cook these lies because they believe naija no de do investigative journalism..she felt she could manipulate this man..before he married her sef she was always in d news for the wrong reason, cussing out fellow married celebs n dropping one wack song..next thing she gets married and claims she found Jesus..(like say He was lost before) now she no wan make person rest..she is gradually declining to her old self..hope she doesn't end up being a bad influence on her son..

7 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh: I Paid My Bride Price (Leaked Chat) by SalamRushdie: 4:42pm On Jun 21, 2017
Abeg shut up Tonto you can lie ..Many years ago when I didn't even know my left from right in this Lagos Churchill already had a bustling office somewhere in font of VGC where a lot used to happen then so can't tell tell me he was a broke ass when he met you oo

2 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh: I Paid My Bride Price (Leaked Chat) by stilldoingokay(f): 4:44pm On Jun 21, 2017
all the hole lie you have been lieying all the why I believe you except this one

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh: I Paid My Bride Price (Leaked Chat) by 9jatatafo(m): 4:46pm On Jun 21, 2017
Desperation

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh: I Paid My Bride Price (Leaked Chat) by menxer: 4:47pm On Jun 21, 2017
hahahahahahahahahaha

what is all these about?
bride price? make that groom price.

hello, welcome to gender equality.

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh: I Paid My Bride Price (Leaked Chat) by Crhedrys: 4:48pm On Jun 21, 2017
This is just funny.
Re: Tonto Dikeh: I Paid My Bride Price (Leaked Chat) by robosky02(m): 4:49pm On Jun 21, 2017
dacblogger:
You paid your own bride price?? shocked
Are you that desperate for a husband?

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh: I Paid My Bride Price (Leaked Chat) by chuksjuve(m): 4:49pm On Jun 21, 2017
Drama Queen.. anything to draw sympathy from Nigerians is used..
God save future marriages..

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh: I Paid My Bride Price (Leaked Chat) by hedonistic: 4:56pm On Jun 21, 2017
dayo2me:
i begin to suspect this woman to be in the act of publicity stunt. is she saying churchill can't afford to pay for her bride whatever?
The girl is obviously mad (like many chronic weed smokers). She just hasn't 'entered the market' yet.

2 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh: I Paid My Bride Price (Leaked Chat) by Mcreloaded(m): 5:03pm On Jun 21, 2017
Very easy to know a frustrated woman. Because they know the law will always grant them custody of the child in a marriage that's why they go about misbehaving. My advice to this Churchill fellow is to forget about this woman and hard as it may seem also forget about your son so that you can forge ahead in life other wise be ready to sink as this your wife will only be happy when ur down.
Its better people laugh at you than for them to cry some day God willing you and your son will come together and if not you won't be the first father to not know his son and your son will not be the first child to not know his father. Life goes on stay strong for your son someday you will see him and even have him

4 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh: I Paid My Bride Price (Leaked Chat) by Biodunbadmus414: 5:04pm On Jun 21, 2017
BUT WHY ARE YOU INFORMING US NOW?

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh: I Paid My Bride Price (Leaked Chat) by Biodunbadmus414: 5:05pm On Jun 21, 2017
robosky02:

HELP ME ASK HER OOOO
Re: Tonto Dikeh: I Paid My Bride Price (Leaked Chat) by hedonistic: 5:07pm On Jun 21, 2017
linearity:

Maybe she provided all or most of the funds that went into paying the dowry and bride price.

The truth is, does anyone know what Churchill do for a living? There are pictures of him donating this and that and quoted as been the CEO of a group of companies including IT company/companies...does anyone know these companies?

If his business are that successful, they would be a household name in Nigeria...if any IT Engineer here on Naira is employ by Churchill, can you please tell us what you do?

Another ignorant, servile nincompoop. Not everybody must work in one mumu popular company, wearing mumu tie and coat like you, earning a pitiful salary every month. Then when you see people who use their brains to make a way for themselves, you begin to ask stupid questions.

What do you mean that Churchill's business must be a household name? Do you know what a household name means? In a country of 200 million people? Do you know how many THOUSANDS of 'unknown' billionaires here in Nigeria who have businesses or ventures that are not household names?

You can make whatever point you want to make without sounding like a primitive simpleton.

5 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh: I Paid My Bride Price (Leaked Chat) by Mcreloaded(m): 5:08pm On Jun 21, 2017
I must commend Churchil from the little I perceived in his interview..he composed himself well and answered every question like a gentleman. He really went through hell in the hands of this mentally unstable woman.[/quote]

He really went through hell in the hands of this mentally unstable woman.

You have said it all she is a snake

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Yomi Casual Welcomes Second Child, Olorunyomi Kendrick Makun Jnr / Who Is Your Nigerian Celebrity Crush? / Juliet Ibrahim Denies Court Marriage With Iceberg Slim

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.