Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,403 members, 7,815,880 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:11 PM

Tonto Dikeh: I Paid My Bride Price (Leaked Chat) - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tonto Dikeh: I Paid My Bride Price (Leaked Chat) (31377 Views)

Tonto Dikeh: I Have Forgiven My Ex-Husband For The Sake Of My Son / Perikles Mandinga Woos Tonto Dikeh: I Can Last More Than 40 Seconds / Tonto Dikeh: I Watched Churchill Touch His Mother Inappropriately (Leaked Chat) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tonto Dikeh: I Paid My Bride Price (Leaked Chat) by graciella(f): 10:01am On Jun 22, 2017
TrumpDonald2:

It seems you know Tonto very well. Have seen your comments on some threads about her and your opinions are always against her. Is she that bad? Enlighten me pls

And she is a woman! Why do women like killing themselves?
Re: Tonto Dikeh: I Paid My Bride Price (Leaked Chat) by adetayo234: 11:30am On Jun 22, 2017
woodcook:
Was she not the one that said she will never marry an Igbo guy?

Now that a Yoruba demon has showed her pepper her life will never be the same. grin

Madam pele, I pray you find a better guy.

So if they give you Tonto as free wife, you will collect?
Re: Tonto Dikeh: I Paid My Bride Price (Leaked Chat) by lohresloco: 12:27pm On Jun 22, 2017
Shey you know this is easy to do, save a random number with the desired name on another phone, use it in WhatsApp and type whatever you want..... Tonto is a hot mess
Re: Tonto Dikeh: I Paid My Bride Price (Leaked Chat) by WizPrince1(m): 1:54pm On Jun 22, 2017
But shey news used to have it that Churchill always buy her gifts? So he doesn't have money? Tonto, you lie for this one!
Re: Tonto Dikeh: I Paid My Bride Price (Leaked Chat) by Psoul(m): 3:59pm On Jun 22, 2017
OchoL:
I read the full text.. nawa oo .. Tonto, all the signs were there na.. you shouldnt have gone ahead with the marriage no matter how desperate or in love you were.

Besides, I wonder why most people haven't questioned the source of Churchill's wealth?! Theres something dark and sinister about that man.

Those that judge this lady harshly, pray your own ordeal won't be worse.

She should just keep quiet and move on. Every statement she makes, makes her look so stupid and desperate. She talks too much. That is the problem I have wt her.
Anything she says will be analysed differently by different ppl. So she should keep quiet cos she is not the 1st to have family crises. She is crying too much about it and it is making Churchill stronger and happier.
Re: Tonto Dikeh: I Paid My Bride Price (Leaked Chat) by Fezy448(m): 11:56am On Jun 23, 2017
Wahala....... tongue tongue
Re: Tonto Dikeh: I Paid My Bride Price (Leaked Chat) by ADAMUdaCOWBOY: 10:17pm On Jun 24, 2017
OchoL:
I read the full text.. nawa oo .. Tonto, all the signs were there na.. you shouldnt have gone ahead with the marriage no matter how desperate or in love you were.

Besides, I wonder why most people haven't questioned the source of Churchill's wealth?! Theres something dark and sinister about that man.

Those that judge this lady harshly, pray your own ordeal won't be worse.
Is it not the same Tonto that disowned her family? When I learnt she was getting married I was happy for her. A part of me sha told me that marriage won't get anywhere because the bad character she was suppressing will pop up and yes it did! Tonto should just go and lick her wounds. I have given up on her changing. She is the proverbial leopard that will never lose its spots.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Jennifer Igwegbe Sparkles In New Classy Photos / Wizkid’s Grand Entrance At The London 02 Concert / Uti Nwachukwu Celebrates His 40th Birthday (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.