Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,145 members, 7,863,980 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 09:56 AM

No Referendum, No 2019 Election – Nnamdi Kanu Warns - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / No Referendum, No 2019 Election – Nnamdi Kanu Warns (4429 Views)

IPOB Members Mock Nigeria As They Declare No 2019 Election (Photos) / APGA Writes Nnamdi Kanu, Warns IPOB Leader Not To Think Himself Igbo “EMPEROR” / "No Referendum, No 2019 Election In South-East" - Nnamdi Kanu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: No Referendum, No 2019 Election – Nnamdi Kanu Warns by Nobody: 11:29pm On Jun 21, 2017
yarimo:
look for your god the fraudster NNAMDI KANU and ask him the mumu question you are asking ,because both of you are mumu . tongue
are you not the bigger fool for replying if you said you are wise ?

If you call Nnamdi Kanu a god, you are not wrong cus the bible made reference to that. Incase u dnt knw, I am a god myself, Psalm 82:6

2 Likes

Re: No Referendum, No 2019 Election – Nnamdi Kanu Warns by Nobody: 11:29pm On Jun 21, 2017
This is not how to fight for your right. You make your voice heard through good impressions that you will be better off when the country is formed. Boycotting electiin simply means they can do same in Biafra. I knew Igbos to be peaceful but what am seeing right now is not good for their CV.
To tell the truth, if Biafra was eventually created, I see the same set of leaders ruling and ruining their labour.
Re: No Referendum, No 2019 Election – Nnamdi Kanu Warns by pazienza(m): 12:12am On Jun 22, 2017
Zonacom:
If ndigbo can really boycot all elections in the east between now and 2019, then Biafra must be actualised. But i don't see the boycot hapening though

Morale right now is high. More and more people are identified with the noble cause.

I think we can pull it off.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: No Referendum, No 2019 Election – Nnamdi Kanu Warns by pazienza(m): 12:13am On Jun 22, 2017
Re: No Referendum, No 2019 Election – Nnamdi Kanu Warns by ALMUSTAQIM(m): 12:21am On Jun 22, 2017
lilytender:
Very good. That means zero vote for the South-East. This implies that APC needs just marginal votes North and South-West to win again and that will be very easy since South-South vote alone cannot give any candidate victory. Thank you Mr Cownu the albino for making things easy for APC to retain power. After the election, we shall then define what is called MARGINALIZATION to you. South-Easterners and their businesses will even pay more tax and bills than other regions because of our new legislation.
Re: No Referendum, No 2019 Election – Nnamdi Kanu Warns by goldman777: 12:29am On Jun 22, 2017
laribari:

Who told you? Why are you talking like this? Hold Nigeria for where?

Don't be fooled Bro, there is plenty Nigeria can do.

If igbos don't vote they have themselves to blame. Why?

1. They won't have any representative at the federal level

2. There will still be governors in the east beyond 2019 BUT BY APPOINTMENT. You only vote to pick your preferred choice but if you refuse to pick which is to exercise your voting rights, then FG will appoint a governor for you by closed door inner carcus voting system among available political parties and their candidates. They may call it interim-government. Abi has pdp, APC and others shut down?

Who is loosing if you don't vote. Let kanu be fooling you people there. You will impose military rule upon yourselves because that is what governorship by appointment is.

Tell the illiterates oh its only how to hawk gala dey sabi they don't even know their constitutional rights they waiting for kanu to think for them like zombie them one enter one chance grin.ojukwu was wise to contest for president even though ojukwu,s party has been abandoned and relegated by the biafran shouting chest beaters for pdp of gej which is dead as well.We know the ipobian are the greediest and the most confused set of people in the african map even israel acknowledges their confusion claiming similar ancestry

1 Like

Re: No Referendum, No 2019 Election – Nnamdi Kanu Warns by davidif: 1:30am On Jun 22, 2017
sean1000x:
This guy is holding Nigeria by the balls. There is nothing Nigeria can do at this point.

Or he is over estimating his influence. He probably underestimates the power of the silent majority.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: No Referendum, No 2019 Election – Nnamdi Kanu Warns by davidif: 1:33am On Jun 22, 2017
HeGeMon:
Lol, grin ;on what authority does he have to disenfranchise millions of ibos? There is no short cut in a democracy, if political power is what kanu seeks let him go & get registered get a voters card, & mobilise for the forth coming election & test his popularity, Ojukwu, contested in time past & lost, why don't he kanu test his might even before the supposed referendum. Such a comic relief.

He is truly over estimating his influence. He would be shocked to find out that the silent majority do not stand by him or his group.

3 Likes

Re: No Referendum, No 2019 Election – Nnamdi Kanu Warns by davidif: 1:35am On Jun 22, 2017
pazienza:

Morale right now is high. More and more people are identified with the noble cause.

I think we can pull it off.

Pull what off exactly?

1 Like

Re: No Referendum, No 2019 Election – Nnamdi Kanu Warns by nonsobaba: 1:45am On Jun 22, 2017
Unfortunately for Kanu, majority of his members in anambra state are actually Wawa and abakaliki indigenes and the rest from Imo state. Anambra indigenes don't do Ipod and we don't take orders from lesser igbos. The turnout for the anambra election will be massive.
Re: No Referendum, No 2019 Election – Nnamdi Kanu Warns by KissCODE(m): 2:17am On Jun 22, 2017
fyneguy:
Whoelse noticed he did not say IPOB would boycott Governorship elections in the SE? The Governors are funding this guy.
IPOB is an organisation while Biafra is a people... How many members does IPOB have...?
Not all Biafrans are members of IPOB so he is not speaking about IPOB here but BIAFRANS... Which governor is sponsoring him... If I may ask
Re: No Referendum, No 2019 Election – Nnamdi Kanu Warns by ItsMeAboki(m): 3:13am On Jun 22, 2017
See as this guy continues breaking his bail conditions with impunity talking trash; while some arse licking northern leaders are foolishly calling for the arrest of the authors of the Igbo quit notice - fvcking double standards sad
Anyway, let them do whatever they like in Igboland as long as they leave north I am ok.
Meanwhile, let them continue talking trash and annoying our youths; by the time this anger spills over it will be too late.
Re: No Referendum, No 2019 Election – Nnamdi Kanu Warns by edo3(m): 3:28am On Jun 22, 2017
Now this mumu man is going against court rulings as regards to his bail conditions and no ibo man is talking oo,,,but when dem grab am now,,u go dey hear noise from the so-called ohaneze.
Re: No Referendum, No 2019 Election – Nnamdi Kanu Warns by victorvezx(m): 3:38am On Jun 22, 2017
toofit007:
that military rule is even what we want, don't you know we have think about it before coming out with no election in Biafraland. when that time come, we shall unveil our next plan which will shock the world. so be calm and watch events as they unfold.
When the 4 south east state is put on military control, there is nothing u will do shock the world, because the military regime task will be to destroy Ipob.
Re: No Referendum, No 2019 Election – Nnamdi Kanu Warns by Nobody: 4:14am On Jun 22, 2017
nonsobaba:
Unfortunately for Kanu, majority of his members in anambra state are actually Wawa and abakaliki indigenes and the rest from Imo state. Anambra indigenes don't do Ipod and we don't take orders from lesser igbos. The turnout for the anambra election will be massive.

You are talking absolute thrash. There is nothing like lesser Igbos. Such nonsense will not and can never be tolerated. I am a supporter of Nnamdi Kanu and am from Anambra. I have my voters card and I won't vote. Do I sound like a tout to you? So you think this movement is child's play? What do you mean by Wawa? The hell is that? Are you comfortable with the way Nigeria is? Don't you want to test something new? For how many years will Nigeria be patched?

Every year, they keep on passing one useless budget that does not translate to anything for the common man! Are you people mad?

Obiano can continue ruling for all I care as an interim Governor pending when we get our referenda for the Eastern region. Continue living in a fools paradise. A heavy rainfall is coming.

2 Likes

Re: No Referendum, No 2019 Election – Nnamdi Kanu Warns by Nobody: 4:22am On Jun 22, 2017
victorvezx:

When the 4 south east state is put on military control, there is nothing u will do shock the world, because the military regime task will be to destroy Ipob.

Continue toying with the idea of military rule.

When they unveil the next plan, you will know that its not today that everything was perfected. Be ready to jail the whole Igboland. Enough of this sabotage.
Re: No Referendum, No 2019 Election – Nnamdi Kanu Warns by victorvezx(m): 4:25am On Jun 22, 2017
iamexcelblog:

Continue toying with the idea of military rule.

When they unveil the next plan, you will know that its not today that everything was perfected. Be ready to jail the whole Igboland. Enough of this sabotage.
Lol, we shall see. I can't wait when u will start calling the UN and the world for help, while we laugh

1 Like

Re: No Referendum, No 2019 Election – Nnamdi Kanu Warns by Nobody: 4:55am On Jun 22, 2017
ridbay:

The Leader of IPOB, Nnamdi Kanu, has warned on Wednesday that his members and other eligible voters in Anambra State would boycott thev 2019 general elections if a referendum is not held.

Kanu, who spoke at his father’s palace in Afara Ukwu Ibeku, Umuahia, Abia State also stated that the gubernatorial election slated for November would not take place if the Federal Government fails to hold referendum before the election, The Nation reports.

The IPOB leader said, “Nigerian government should build as many prisons as possible to jail all Biafrans because there is no going back and we are ready to go there (prisons) unless the federal government gives us Biafra.

“We are starting with Anambra come November this year. There will be no governorship election in Anambra State. In 2019, the whole of Biafra land will not vote for any President. There will be no Senator, there will be no House of Reps, there will be no House of Assembly and there will be no councillorship elections in Biafra land if they (federal government) fail to call for a referendum.”

He urged his members to remain steadfast and calm as Biafra remains their only hope.

“We are not like any other people. People like us don’t come twice. That’s why I know that with the last breath in this very body that Biafra will be restored. There’s nothing anybody can do about it. Tell them that’s what I said. Nobody on this earth can stop Biafra,” he added.
YNAIJA
if seat at home was observed by buisness men and women, and refused to make money that day, I swear nobody will vote if there is seats at home during election

1 Like

Re: No Referendum, No 2019 Election – Nnamdi Kanu Warns by Ispiksdatroof20: 4:57am On Jun 22, 2017
ridbay:

The Leader of IPOB, Nnamdi Kanu, has warned on Wednesday that his members and other eligible voters in Anambra State would boycott thev 2019 general elections if a referendum is not held.

Kanu, who spoke at his father’s palace in Afara Ukwu Ibeku, Umuahia, Abia State also stated that the gubernatorial election slated for November would not take place if the Federal Government fails to hold referendum before the election, The Nation reports.

The IPOB leader said, “Nigerian government should build as many prisons as possible to jail all Biafrans because there is no going back and we are ready to go there (prisons) unless the federal government gives us Biafra.

“We are starting with Anambra come November this year. There will be no governorship election in Anambra State. In 2019, the whole of Biafra land will not vote for any President. There will be no Senator, there will be no House of Reps, there will be no House of Assembly and there will be no councillorship elections in Biafra land if they (federal government) fail to call for a referendum.”

He urged his members to remain steadfast and calm as Biafra remains their only hope.

“We are not like any other people. People like us don’t come twice. That’s why I know that with the last breath in this very body that Biafra will be restored. There’s nothing anybody can do about it. Tell them that’s what I said. Nobody on this earth can stop Biafra,” he added.
YNAIJA

Just a quick question: Who does Nnamdi Kanu hope to finance this Referendum? Broke Nigeria? This guy is sick and the quicker he's thrown in Prison pending trial, the better for the whole country.
Re: No Referendum, No 2019 Election – Nnamdi Kanu Warns by Ispiksdatroof20: 5:02am On Jun 22, 2017
Iykmann:
Mazi kanu have my 100% surpport

Well, if you don't have an election, you don't have Senators. If you dont have senators, you have no one to push for Legislation authorizing a Referendum. If you don't have a Referendum and you want Biafra, your only other route is to get what you want on the battlefield.

I hope you guys are ready because you are not thing this through. My bet though is that, Nnamdi Kanu will play a fast one on the Ibos, form a political party at the very last minute by claiming thats the only way to actualize Biafra, get voted into the National Assembly then start sharing Nigerian money with the rest of the Nigerian Politicians.

He has this all planned out well and only a f0ol can't see where this is all going.
Re: No Referendum, No 2019 Election – Nnamdi Kanu Warns by kingdenny(m): 5:06am On Jun 22, 2017
Nnamdi kanu is only a wake up call. If we can't live together as one nation. Then it's time to exit. See what's happening at taraba.
religion and tribal sentiment has torn us apart. Nigeria can be run as south Nigeria and North Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: No Referendum, No 2019 Election – Nnamdi Kanu Warns by Nobody: 6:02am On Jun 22, 2017
Good luck biafrans
Re: No Referendum, No 2019 Election – Nnamdi Kanu Warns by Banter1(m): 6:49am On Jun 22, 2017
sean1000x:
This guy is holding Nigeria by the balls. There is nothing Nigeria can do at this point.
You mean he is holding Anambra by the balls?
Re: No Referendum, No 2019 Election – Nnamdi Kanu Warns by oseka101(m): 7:12am On Jun 22, 2017
Banter1:
You mean he is holding Anambra by the balls?
am just laughing by time federal government declare state of emergency send 1000 troops from maiduguri who are hungry and eager to go home.. Biafra will go into hibernation for another 30years...
Re: No Referendum, No 2019 Election – Nnamdi Kanu Warns by Noneroone(m): 8:38am On Jun 22, 2017
oseka101:
am just laughing by time federal government declare state of emergency send 1000 troops from maiduguri who are hungry and eager to go home.. Biafra will go into hibernation for another 30years...
too many foreign movies on your head

1 Like

Re: No Referendum, No 2019 Election – Nnamdi Kanu Warns by toofit007: 8:42am On Jun 22, 2017
victorvezx:

do you really know the meaning of civil disobedience? if you don't know it go and check its meaning and stop displaying your ignorance on naira land.
Re: No Referendum, No 2019 Election – Nnamdi Kanu Warns by oseka101(m): 8:50am On Jun 22, 2017
Noneroone:
too many foreign movies on your head
ask people of Jos they will narrate the movie well for u
Re: No Referendum, No 2019 Election – Nnamdi Kanu Warns by victorvezx(m): 8:54am On Jun 22, 2017
toofit007:
do you really know the meaning of civil disobedience? if you don't know it go and check its meaning and stop displaying your ignorance on naira land.
There will be a reaction, the government will impose who ever they like, and u people can do nothing about it. Civil disobedience my foot. Lol

1 Like

Re: No Referendum, No 2019 Election – Nnamdi Kanu Warns by Nobody: 9:48am On Jun 22, 2017
TsaTrinity:
This is not how to fight for your right. You make your voice heard through good impressions that you will be better off when the country is formed. Boycotting electiin simply means they can do same in Biafra. I knew Igbos to be peaceful but what am seeing right now is not good for their CV.
To tell the truth, if Biafra was eventually created, I see the same set of leaders ruling and ruining their labour.

can you tell me the good things you foresaw coming out of Nigeria?

Demonstration is right in a democratic society, if it happens in Biafra so be it.

1 Like

Re: No Referendum, No 2019 Election – Nnamdi Kanu Warns by toofit007: 9:48am On Jun 22, 2017
grin
victorvezx:

There will be a reaction, the government will impose who ever they like, and u people can do nothing about it. Civil disobedience my foot. Lol
with this your assertion I now believe that your a lost sheep "the government impose who ever they like" am just laughing at you ,so the federal government will impose a government on the people which is not of the people" so if I may ask, for how long will the imposition of such government last? do you really know the meaning of "democracy" let me tell you the truth NNAMDI kanu Is really holding the federal government at the scrotum, if by any means there become a total boycott of any election in Biafra land by at least 80% of biafrans, then be rest assured that Nigeria if finished. you impose someone on people in a democratic setting ,when your not in a military regime. see your useless believe grin
victorvezx:

with this your assertion I now believe that your a lost sheep "the government impose who ever they like" am just laughing at you ,so the federal government will impose a government on the people which is not of the people" so if I may ask, for how long will the imposition of such government last? do you really know the meaning of "democracy" let me tell you the truth NNAMDI kanu Is really holding the federal government at the scrotum, if by any means there become a total boycott of any election in Biafra land by at least 80% of biafrans, then be rest assured that Nigeria if finished. you impose someone on people in a democratic setting ,when your not in a military regime. see your useless believe
Re: No Referendum, No 2019 Election – Nnamdi Kanu Warns by signz: 9:52am On Jun 22, 2017
HeGeMon:
Lol, grin ;on what authority does he have to disenfranchise millions of ibos? There is no short cut in a democracy, if political power is what kanu seeks let him go & get registered get a voters card, & mobilise for the forth coming election & test his popularity, Ojukwu, contested in time past & lost, why don't he kanu test his might even before the supposed referendum. Such a comic relief.

Biko I owe you a jar of unadulterated palm wine.

In addition to your post, We shouldn't also forget that if Gowon had adhered to Aburi accord, Ojukwu wouldn't have declared Biafra. Now the shout for restructuring is now loudest now more than ever before. If Nnamdi Kanu is a smart man he should change his narrative to Aburi Accord (True fiscal federalism or Biafra).

Nnamdi Kanu should key into restructuring
Re: No Referendum, No 2019 Election – Nnamdi Kanu Warns by victorvezx(m): 9:57am On Jun 22, 2017
toofit007:
grin with this your assertion I now believe that your a lost sheep "the government impose who ever they like" am just laughing at you ,so the federal government will impose a government on the people which is not of the people" so if I may ask, for how long will the imposition of such government last? do you really know the meaning of "democracy" let me tell you the truth NNAMDI kanu Is really holding the federal government at the scrotum, if by any means there become a total boycott of any election in Biafra land by at least 80% of biafrans, then be rest assured that Nigeria if finished. you impose someone on people in a democratic setting ,when your not in a military regime. see your useless believe grin with this your assertion I now believe that your a lost sheep "the government impose who ever they like" am just laughing at you ,so the federal government will impose a government on the people which is not of the people" so if I may ask, for how long will the imposition of such government last? do you really know the meaning of "democracy" let me tell you the truth NNAMDI kanu Is really holding the federal government at the scrotum, if by any means there become a total boycott of any election in Biafra land by at least 80% of biafrans, then be rest assured that Nigeria if finished. you impose someone on people in a democratic setting ,when your not in a military regime. see your useless believe
His not holding Nigeria by the scrotum, it will be Anambra he will be holding. I have gone through many social media pages and it seems the igbos who support Biafra do not support the boycott of Anambra elections, as I checked, the majority say they will vote, only few supported the boycott. That tells u a lot if we are to use social media to judge right now.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

See Who Will Be The Most Useless Governor In Nigeria If He Wins Second Term / Katsina Election: Tribunal Dismisses Petition Against Governor Masari / Photos: Peter Obi On His Knees , Begs His Fulani Master, Atiku

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.