Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,002 members, 7,863,607 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 09:24 PM

No Referendum, No 2019 Election – Nnamdi Kanu Warns - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / No Referendum, No 2019 Election – Nnamdi Kanu Warns (4428 Views)

IPOB Members Mock Nigeria As They Declare No 2019 Election (Photos) / APGA Writes Nnamdi Kanu, Warns IPOB Leader Not To Think Himself Igbo “EMPEROR” / "No Referendum, No 2019 Election In South-East" - Nnamdi Kanu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: No Referendum, No 2019 Election – Nnamdi Kanu Warns by toofit007: 11:07am On Jun 22, 2017
victorvezx:

His not holding Nigeria by the scrotum, it will be Anambra he will be holding. I have gone through many social media pages and it seems the igbos who support Biafra do not support the boycott of Anambra elections, as I checked, the majority say they will vote, only few supported the boycott. That tells u a lot if we are to use social media to judge right now.
your just disgracing your self with this your write up, how can you draw your conclusion of people who will vote and people who will not vote from online or social media ? just as they promised you that day that they will not obey the sit at home order on may 30,but low and behold what happened that day, did they obey the sit at home order or not? let me tell you, this people will just deceive you on social media and do exactly what NNAMDI kanu has ordered them to do, just watch and see. who do you think the voters are self? the governor and his children or the chairman and his family members who are always 24/7 on social media assuring you that they will vote. hence, your taking them serious. let me tell you, 90% of voters in Biafra land are market men and women, drivers, secondary school students, and higher institution students and for all u know and understand is that 95% of them are pro Biafra and staunch supporters of NNAMDI kanu's and his IPOB ideology. when it comes to voting my brother, those people that I have mentioned above are the movers and shakers when it comes to voting in Biafra land. once they have turn a way from anything that is called "vote" in Biafra land, then it is over for any politician in Biafra land. it is this people that can tell you that voting will take place and I will believe you not all this once that are deceiving you on social media. so my brother when this people I have mentioned above assure you of their votes then you can come back online to notify me but until then, I can bet it with you that your still wallowing in illusion with the issues of voting in Biafraland. I still insist that NNAMDI kanu is holding the federal government at the scrotum. only when you and the federal government have been able to erase completely the ideology of Biafra from the mental process of biafrans youth, the idea of "voting" remains illusion in Biafra land especially when their director NNAMDI kanu has ordered "no more voting in Biafra land". kanu orders are follow up even till death, go and confirm it if you think am lying. advice your federal government to swallow her pride and engage NNAMDI kanu now or else Nigeria is gradually rolling into a state of dismemberment which is my ultimate desire. let me once again remind you that every step we take in this struggle has been planned, Nigeria can not win this fight with NNAMDI kanu I swear with the last drop of my blood, I can assure you that because I know what am saying, we have crossed the Rubicon..... there is no going back, instead for us to go back everything living in Nigeria will perish if they fail to give us Biafra.

1 Like

Re: No Referendum, No 2019 Election – Nnamdi Kanu Warns by victorvezx(m): 11:37am On Jun 22, 2017
toofit007:
your just disgracing your self with this your write up, how can you draw your conclusion of people who will vote and people who will not vote from online or social media ? just as they promised you that day that they will not obey the sit at home order on may 30,but low and behold what happened that day, did they obey the sit at home order or not? let me tell you, this people will just deceive you on social media and do exactly what NNAMDI kanu has ordered them to do, just watch and see. who do you think the voters are self? the governor and his children or the chairman and his family members who are always 24/7 on social media assuring you that they will vote. hence, your taking them serious. let me tell you, 90% of voters in Biafra land are market men and women, drivers, secondary school students, and higher institution students and for all u know and understand is that 95% of them are pro Biafra and staunch supporters of NNAMDI kanu's and his IPOB ideology. when it comes to voting my brother, those people that I have mentioned above are the movers and shakers when it comes to voting in Biafra land. once they have turn a way from anything that is called "vote" in Biafra land, then it is over for any politician in Biafra land. it is this people that can tell you that voting will take place and I will believe you not all this once that are deceiving you on social media. so my brother when this people I have mentioned above assure you of their votes then you can come back online to notify me but until then, I can bet it with you that your still wallowing in illusion with the issues of voting in Biafraland. I still insist that NNAMDI kanu is holding the federal government at the scrotum. only when you and the federal government have been able to erase completely the ideology of Biafra from the mental process of biafrans youth, the idea of "voting" remains illusion in Biafra land especially when their director NNAMDI kanu has ordered "no more voting in Biafra land". kanu orders are follow up even till death, go and confirm it if you think am lying. advice your federal government to swallow her pride and engage NNAMDI kanu now or else Nigeria is gradually rolling into a state of dismemberment which is my ultimate desire. let me once again remind you that every step we take in this struggle has been planned, Nigeria can not win this fight with NNAMDI kanu I swear with the last drop of my blood, I can assure you that because I know what am saying, we have crossed the Rubicon..... there is no going back, instead for us to go back everything living in Nigeria will perish if they fail to give us Biafra.
Hahahaha, am waiting on that day, I wish I can see u so I can see the disappointment on ur face. Even the hardcore biafrans u know will vote Obiano, that I 100% assure u

1 Like

Re: No Referendum, No 2019 Election – Nnamdi Kanu Warns by toofit007: 11:42am On Jun 22, 2017
victorvezx:

Hahahaha, am waiting on that day, I wish I can see u so I can see the disappointment on ur face. Even the hardcore biafrans u know will vote Obiano, that I 100% assure u
ok ,may God spear our life till then.
Re: No Referendum, No 2019 Election – Nnamdi Kanu Warns by victorvezx(m): 11:44am On Jun 22, 2017
toofit007:
ok ,may God spear our life till then.
Amen
Re: No Referendum, No 2019 Election – Nnamdi Kanu Warns by yarimo(m): 11:59am On Jun 22, 2017
wizzyrich:
are you not the bigger fool for replying if you said you are wise ?

If you call Nnamdi Kanu a god, you are not wrong cus the bible made reference to that. Incase u dnt knw, I am a god myself, Psalm 82:6
definitely you are right, both of you are god of scamming and kidnapping grin
Re: No Referendum, No 2019 Election – Nnamdi Kanu Warns by Nobody: 1:23pm On Jun 22, 2017
victorvezx:

na so una talk say Igbo man like money, sey Igbo man no fit close him shop on May 30. Bro I hope sey uself see as be.
Re: No Referendum, No 2019 Election – Nnamdi Kanu Warns by victorvezx(m): 1:27pm On Jun 22, 2017
woodcook:

na so una talk say Igbo man like money, sey Igbo man no fit close him shop on May 30. Bro I hope sey uself see as be.
Lol, common criminal like ifeanyi Ubah wey DSS release see how thousands of Igbos youths welcome the criminal yesterday, if he decide to contest those same crowd of youths will vote him, talk less of a more popular man like Obiano
Re: No Referendum, No 2019 Election – Nnamdi Kanu Warns by oyatz(m): 3:57pm On Jul 19, 2017
I have always thought like this, it very likely Nnamdi KANU will support a governorship candidate at the last minute,to install a pro-Biafran Governor in Awka government house.

Ispiksdatroof20:

Well, if you don't have an election, you don't have Senators. If you dont have senators, you have no one to push for Legislation authorizing a Referendum. If you don't have a Referendum and you want Biafra, your only other route is to get what you want on the battlefield.

I hope you guys are ready because you are not thing this through. My bet though is that, Nnamdi Kanu will play a fast one on the Ibos, form a political party at the very last minute by claiming thats the only way to actualize Biafra, get voted into the National Assembly then start sharing Nigerian money with the rest of the Nigerian Politicians.

He has this all planned out well and only a f0ol can't see where this is all going.
Re: No Referendum, No 2019 Election – Nnamdi Kanu Warns by Naijaguy12345(m): 4:10pm On Jul 19, 2017
Yeye day smell

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

A Rare Photo Of Buhari BMC Crew Having A Nice Time in Aso Rock Villa (Pics) / Are Nigerians Cannibal? Even In The 21st Century? / News Breaking:umuchu Residents Forced Ngige Out Of His Car( Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.