Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,343 members, 7,860,879 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 05:54 PM

Anna Banner On Set Of Emem Isong's "Lovers And Sinners" - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Anna Banner On Set Of Emem Isong's "Lovers And Sinners" (24983 Views)

Anna Banner's Halloween Outfit, Rocks Cleavage-Baring Dress / Flavour Celebrates Christmas With Anna Banner And Their Daughter, Sophia (Photos / Guardian Name Emem Isong, Biola Alabi And Mo Abudu As The Cash Madams (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anna Banner On Set Of Emem Isong's "Lovers And Sinners" by Desric(m): 10:36am On Jun 22, 2017
Fresca:
Such a beautiful girl gone to waste.... thunder fire anyone that quotes me.

This is the typical example of Beauty without brains, this girl is not smart at all. Ofcuz I've never met her personally or neither do I know her but From everything she does, and the choices she makes that are being shown by the media, you can see that she's lost.. it's a shame..
what's your problem with how people decide to live their lives, haven't you heard about the saying " your life, your choice"? Or have they come to you to complain, flavour is happy doing his thing, Anna is also happy going places and their adorable kid is growing strong. Pls learn to mind your own business, they're living their life in their own world, you also have the right to live yours the it pleases you, no offence.

1 Like

Re: Anna Banner On Set Of Emem Isong's "Lovers And Sinners" by santanwaegbe: 10:37am On Jun 22, 2017
olosho, all these actress na runs girls, my guy don lash this anna banner for Awka
Re: Anna Banner On Set Of Emem Isong's "Lovers And Sinners" by chuks34(m): 10:39am On Jun 22, 2017
FRANKOSKI:
look at the hand signs.... she Don sell her soul to the devil.
Illuminati fanatic

1 Like

Re: Anna Banner On Set Of Emem Isong's "Lovers And Sinners" by Dailyschoolnews: 10:42am On Jun 22, 2017
Fresca:

This is the typical example of Beauty without brains, this girl is not smart at all. Ofcuz I've never met her personally or neither do I know her but From everything she does, and the choices she makes that are being shown by the media, you can see that she's lost.. it's a shame..

I quote you.

You;re speaking from what you're reading, and you think you are so perfect, you make judgement based on news Media? shocked
Shame on your wisdom

1 Like

Re: Anna Banner On Set Of Emem Isong's "Lovers And Sinners" by Pavarottii(m): 10:58am On Jun 22, 2017
Fresca:

Look at who is not lost. Please who knows u. She is a celebrity. Achieved far more than u will dream of achieving. E easy to be ex beauty queen? And now an actress?

1 Like

Re: Anna Banner On Set Of Emem Isong's "Lovers And Sinners" by Pavarottii(m): 11:01am On Jun 22, 2017
MadeInTokyo:
grin grin grin

Dem don puck her anyhow on set behind the movie
At least she has achieved more than u in life. No one's knows u. U just a another nairaland comment or. Learn to appreciate people's success. Ex beauty queen and now acting. She is no level of Urs.
Re: Anna Banner On Set Of Emem Isong's "Lovers And Sinners" by Nobody: 11:50am On Jun 22, 2017
Fresca:

So online dating is now a crime?? But being a baby mama is "Cool"? I don't blame you, I blame your villagers that are using your brain to fry Akara.

You are among the guys that are busy sending me messages up and down on nairaland hahaha old fool grin

Don't mind them..You have done nothing wrong....Nice picture sister!

1 Like

Re: Anna Banner On Set Of Emem Isong's "Lovers And Sinners" by Jaynom(m): 11:56am On Jun 22, 2017
Fresca:

She was a contestant on a celebrity game show I watched last week. You're 100% right, she no smart at all, it was embarrassing. One of the questions had a blurry picture and the hint was "this musician died in 2013" she kept saying "it's FELA! It's FELA nau!" Smh na pap full her head.

1 Like

Re: Anna Banner On Set Of Emem Isong's "Lovers And Sinners" by Nobody: 3:36pm On Jun 22, 2017
Fresca:

for a lady to say thunder go fire person uhmmmm she most b sense#less ooo

1 Like

Re: Anna Banner On Set Of Emem Isong's "Lovers And Sinners" by segematico(m): 4:30pm On Jun 22, 2017
MadeInTokyo:
grin grin grin

Dem don puck her anyhow on set behind the movie
guy, u wicked oh
Re: Anna Banner On Set Of Emem Isong's "Lovers And Sinners" by jclassiq(m): 4:44pm On Jun 22, 2017
Fresca:

What are u even saying? Lol I'm not a virgin as a matter of fact, I have a lot of good healthy sex because prick is life.... but what makes me different is that Atleast I know what a CONDOM is and I also know what are CONTRACEPTIVES... do you use any of these? or are u just another pained bitch who also got pregnant out of wedlock? grin grin

prick is life?

na wa...

1 Like

Re: Anna Banner On Set Of Emem Isong's "Lovers And Sinners" by Yuji: 5:45pm On Jun 22, 2017
Fresca:

What are u even saying? Lol I'm not a virgin as a matter of fact, I have a lot of good healthy sex because prick is life.... but what makes me different is that Atleast I know what a CONDOM is and I also know what are CONTRACEPTIVES... do you use any of these? or are u just another pained bitch who also got pregnant out of wedlock? grin grin
You are just a wicked and evilminded abortionist who is deceiving herself that she uses condom every single time you shag up with a guy,keep killing the babies and one day you expect to be a mother. Also, being jealous of Anna because she kept her baby as a good mother would doesn't make you better than she! Worse is that you know she exists but she doesn't even know who the hell you are! Guess what? You are a fucking nobody so deal with it or kill yourself if you are so pained. Stupid LovePeddler!
Re: Anna Banner On Set Of Emem Isong's "Lovers And Sinners" by davidif: 6:32pm On Jun 22, 2017
edo3:
Yeah,,u can say that again bro,,I watched her on wazobia ogbonge show...So dull.

I guess in Nigeria all it takes to be an actress is to have Good looks an zero talent.

1 Like

Re: Anna Banner On Set Of Emem Isong's "Lovers And Sinners" by Orobo2Lekpa: 1:40pm On Sep 12, 2017
This Anna Banner, where is she from sef?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Don Jazzy & Dprince’s Throwback Family Photo / Juliet Ibrahim: Opposite Sex ‘Besties’ Are Decoys For Cheating" / MI Accuses J.Cole Of Stealing His Style In His New Song ‘Middle Child’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.