Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,117 members, 7,818,332 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:56 PM

Woman Removes Her Colleague's Wrapper During Public Fight In Their Compund. PICS - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Woman Removes Her Colleague's Wrapper During Public Fight In Their Compund. PICS (85646 Views)

20-Year-Old Lady Beats 47-Year-Old Woman To Death In Lagos During Public Fight / Woman Removes Her Top As She Fights Another Lady Publicly In Delta State. Photos / Woman Strips Her Neighbour During Public Fight In Front Of Their Family. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Removes Her Colleague's Wrapper During Public Fight In Their Compund. PICS by Nobody: 10:45pm On Jun 21, 2017
Where de nyash

Op why you censor de pix nah. Anyway, na uglee women wit deir...

2 Likes

Re: Woman Removes Her Colleague's Wrapper During Public Fight In Their Compund. PICS by Nobody: 10:52pm On Jun 21, 2017
chai!
warris dis? shocked
endtime!
two endtime women fighting!
for one end time man!
cos of one endtime giangantic cassava shocked shocked shocked shocked
and op had to censor dhier yansh grin
or is their ukwu also endtime?
terrible!

Re: Woman Removes Her Colleague's Wrapper During Public Fight In Their Compund. PICS by ucheuzor1(m): 11:02pm On Jun 21, 2017
candy:
It breaks my heart to see people stripped of their dignity this way! cry
Which dignity....u call unclothedness dignity.
Odiegwu!!
Re: Woman Removes Her Colleague's Wrapper During Public Fight In Their Compund. PICS by ableguy(m): 11:02pm On Jun 21, 2017
She no sabi joor, before the fight she suppose enter inside go wear trouser under in case of situation like this
Re: Woman Removes Her Colleague's Wrapper During Public Fight In Their Compund. PICS by davillian(m): 11:04pm On Jun 21, 2017
Wrapper is for quick access in the bedroom and not for fighting.

1 Like

Re: Woman Removes Her Colleague's Wrapper During Public Fight In Their Compund. PICS by manikspears: 11:07pm On Jun 21, 2017
babadanzo75:
Are you Tired of being scammed by Fake Ponzi schemes.

There are very few Genuine once out there that still Pays well.

Join ROCHEEP TODAY

ITS 4 months old and counting.

Works both on BTC AND NAIRA

TECHNICAL FEATURES
✔Works with USD($/BTC ) and Naira currency
✔Robust servers to hold more than 5 million users.
✔Very Active Customer service.
✔Secured Personal Office against hackers.
✔LIVE CHAT
✔VERIFICATION SYSTEM
✔BLACKPAGE

TRANSACTION FEATURES
✔30% IN 15days for Naira and 50% in 15days for $/BTC
✔10% referral bonus.
✔5% speed bonus
✔5K and $10 registration bonus for Naira and BTC respectively (PH > or = 20k)(June bonus only)

HOW IT WORKS

1. Goto rocheep website and click on register. (sponsor name=rotimi)

2. After registration, verify your email by clicking the sent link in your email inbox/spam folder and Then login to your Dashboard.

3. Click the ledger button. Make a ledger payment. Eg. 5k(N) or $20(BTC). Wait to be matched quickly. Note: Ledger can be paid only once.
Ledger payment is 10% of your intending Ph

4. After Confirmation of Ledger, Click provide help and enter your amount. Note:you can't PH more than 100% OF your ledger fee. Eg. Ledger fee of 5k, you can't PH more than 50k.

5. Wait to be matched and make payment. If there are any task, do it

6. Get Help after 15 days

Repeat step 4 - 6 again.

HURRY NOW AND RECOVER ALL YOUR LOST FUNDS AND BE FINANCIALLY STABLE

Hurry Today

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Woman Removes Her Colleague's Wrapper During Public Fight In Their Compund. PICS by CarterKim(m): 11:07pm On Jun 21, 2017
Billy

1 Like

Re: Woman Removes Her Colleague's Wrapper During Public Fight In Their Compund. PICS by ikorodureporta: 11:08pm On Jun 21, 2017
grin e don tey wey i see dis kyne fyte......guyz must separate dem to tap current cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Woman Removes Her Colleague's Wrapper During Public Fight In Their Compund. PICS by Nickymezor(f): 11:14pm On Jun 21, 2017
Wat a big disgrace undecided
Re: Woman Removes Her Colleague's Wrapper During Public Fight In Their Compund. PICS by sfinkzslot(m): 11:19pm On Jun 21, 2017
one word P O V E R T Y
Re: Woman Removes Her Colleague's Wrapper During Public Fight In Their Compund. PICS by ExInferis(m): 11:19pm On Jun 21, 2017
That's spacetacular's compound!

Her room is the one on the left!
Re: Woman Removes Her Colleague's Wrapper During Public Fight In Their Compund. PICS by mechanics(m): 11:19pm On Jun 21, 2017
hahahahah, they don chop belle full o
Re: Woman Removes Her Colleague's Wrapper During Public Fight In Their Compund. PICS by banmee(m): 11:23pm On Jun 21, 2017
See house wey pesin they live. Jesus.

1 Like

Re: Woman Removes Her Colleague's Wrapper During Public Fight In Their Compund. PICS by Nobody: 11:28pm On Jun 21, 2017
Lalas247:

Internet never reach der side be dat grin
Lefulefu see ya ppl
they not my ppl grin

1 Like

Re: Woman Removes Her Colleague's Wrapper During Public Fight In Their Compund. PICS by progressmk1989: 11:40pm On Jun 21, 2017
it is called Nigeria women wrestling
Re: Woman Removes Her Colleague's Wrapper During Public Fight In Their Compund. PICS by progressmk1989: 11:44pm On Jun 21, 2017
but dat woman is heartless simply bcuz she can overpower d other one
she allow d compound to b empty so dat she will automatically trace her opponent
dat,s bad.
Re: Woman Removes Her Colleague's Wrapper During Public Fight In Their Compund. PICS by jonero4(m): 11:45pm On Jun 21, 2017
Did you care for a spoon coz i don't give a f*ck
Re: Woman Removes Her Colleague's Wrapper During Public Fight In Their Compund. PICS by gabe1234(m): 11:47pm On Jun 21, 2017
lofty900:
By the way why did you sensor their nyashes nah? I came here to see nyashes angry
as in eehn
..u just said what i had in mind

1 Like

Re: Woman Removes Her Colleague's Wrapper During Public Fight In Their Compund. PICS by PeggySandas(f): 11:49pm On Jun 21, 2017
Lalas247:

Internet never reach der side be dat grin
Lefule fu see ya ppl

This one too is doing like she got class! Oshisco!
Re: Woman Removes Her Colleague's Wrapper During Public Fight In Their Compund. PICS by ikemesit4477: 11:49pm On Jun 21, 2017
These is what happen when you live in face me I face you compound!
CastedDude:
This is very unfortunate. A viral video which is trending online features two women who were filmed shamelessly fighting themselves in their compound. One of the women ensured that she disgraced the other as she removed the lady's wrapper - leaving her totally unclad and exposed in front of everyone present.

The worst part is that the women's children (including those crying) were present - watching their mothers fight in public.

The fight later ended when the men in the compound came to separate them.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/06/woman-removes-colleagues-wrapper-public-fight-compound-photos.html

Re: Woman Removes Her Colleague's Wrapper During Public Fight In Their Compund. PICS by madbuhari: 11:50pm On Jun 21, 2017
chai I miss face me I face u oooo
Re: Woman Removes Her Colleague's Wrapper During Public Fight In Their Compund. PICS by Nobody: 11:56pm On Jun 21, 2017
Smh
Re: Woman Removes Her Colleague's Wrapper During Public Fight In Their Compund. PICS by arukwe123(m): 12:35am On Jun 22, 2017
Op u fuvkdown. Why u con cover the pum pum
Re: Woman Removes Her Colleague's Wrapper During Public Fight In Their Compund. PICS by Hammefeez: 12:41am On Jun 22, 2017
Re: Woman Removes Her Colleague's Wrapper During Public Fight In Their Compund. PICS by jaymdee(m): 12:42am On Jun 22, 2017
Poverty no good o
Re: Woman Removes Her Colleague's Wrapper During Public Fight In Their Compund. PICS by ibietela2(m): 12:52am On Jun 22, 2017
This must be diobu
Re: Woman Removes Her Colleague's Wrapper During Public Fight In Their Compund. PICS by patnekkyuyahoo: 1:57am On Jun 22, 2017
Shame on them. That's all what I can say
Re: Woman Removes Her Colleague's Wrapper During Public Fight In Their Compund. PICS by Duru009(m): 2:37am On Jun 22, 2017
Poverty!!!!
Re: Woman Removes Her Colleague's Wrapper During Public Fight In Their Compund. PICS by 7footre(m): 3:25am On Jun 22, 2017
Primebuilders:

All these OP no dey try. Them go watch the real version then sensor it when they want to bring it public. For their mind na them mature pass to see we no mature. Lol

No mind them, judgement day de come
Re: Woman Removes Her Colleague's Wrapper During Public Fight In Their Compund. PICS by Nobody: 5:49am On Jun 22, 2017
zombieHUNTER:
you don't know her?
She is quite popular on the forum
They call her ngene something
Yeah cheesy.... Ngeneukwuenu grin
That's her
the fat apc zombie

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Angel Obrien, IMSU Student Shot And Killed By Cultists Today / Photo Of ASP Ayuba Who Shot Bolanle Raheem Dead / A Man Was Caught Having Sex With A 5-Year-Old Boy In Lagos (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.