Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,195 members, 7,818,651 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:51 PM

Woman Removes Her Colleague's Wrapper During Public Fight In Their Compund. PICS - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Woman Removes Her Colleague's Wrapper During Public Fight In Their Compund. PICS (85648 Views)

20-Year-Old Lady Beats 47-Year-Old Woman To Death In Lagos During Public Fight / Woman Removes Her Top As She Fights Another Lady Publicly In Delta State. Photos / Woman Strips Her Neighbour During Public Fight In Front Of Their Family. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Removes Her Colleague's Wrapper During Public Fight In Their Compund. PICS by whizzyleejr(m): 6:33am On Jun 22, 2017
Person no go see the toto self 'cause the woman too black, dem no need to cover her yansh cheesy
Re: Woman Removes Her Colleague's Wrapper During Public Fight In Their Compund. PICS by Nobody: 6:42am On Jun 22, 2017
AyilaraFingar:
Y una cover the yansh and booby na,na why I enter here be that,abi who get time for wetin cause their fight,.....op done spoil my fun dis evening cry
so you fit carry am masturbate abi?
Re: Woman Removes Her Colleague's Wrapper During Public Fight In Their Compund. PICS by DabuIIIT: 6:42am On Jun 22, 2017
lofty900:
Rich ladies fight on twitter and Instagram. They call it "clap back" . Poor people fight dirty, tear their clothes, grabs hair, bite each other? I prefer rich ladies fight grin

really,and u are ftc on here!
Re: Woman Removes Her Colleague's Wrapper During Public Fight In Their Compund. PICS by Nobody: 6:44am On Jun 22, 2017
jonaifame22:
I bet u it"ll be a dick raising ordeal for the men who wathed the match
same one coming from you.
Always perverted every 24/7 upon all your self acclaimed sex escapades with girls e no reach you.
Ogbeni when you go repent ni?
Re: Woman Removes Her Colleague's Wrapper During Public Fight In Their Compund. PICS by Nobody: 6:45am On Jun 22, 2017
Toosure70:
Abeg post original link and let us enjoying the yansh jor
Vaseline member spotted
Re: Woman Removes Her Colleague's Wrapper During Public Fight In Their Compund. PICS by Nobody: 6:47am On Jun 22, 2017
BabaRamota1980:
Ok now, i didnt see the L and thought it says PUBIC...i dropped what i was doing and rushed in! mmmtcheew!
ogbeni when una go repent?
Re: Woman Removes Her Colleague's Wrapper During Public Fight In Their Compund. PICS by Nobody: 6:51am On Jun 22, 2017
ikemesit4477:
These is what happen when you live in face me I face you compound!
face me I slap you lol
Re: Woman Removes Her Colleague's Wrapper During Public Fight In Their Compund. PICS by Nobody: 6:54am On Jun 22, 2017
banmee:
See house wey pesin they live. Jesus.
like say your own even better
Re: Woman Removes Her Colleague's Wrapper During Public Fight In Their Compund. PICS by Tecno66: 7:00am On Jun 22, 2017
Face me I face you things.
CastedDude:
This is very unfortunate. A viral video which is trending online features two women who were filmed shamelessly fighting themselves in their compound. One of the women ensured that she disgraced the other as she removed the lady's wrapper - leaving her totally unclad and exposed in front of everyone present.

The worst part is that the women's children (including those crying) were present - watching their mothers fight in public.

The fight later ended when the men in the compound came to separate them.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/06/woman-removes-colleagues-wrapper-public-fight-compound-photos.html

Re: Woman Removes Her Colleague's Wrapper During Public Fight In Their Compund. PICS by banmee(m): 7:24am On Jun 22, 2017
GrandFinale2017:
like say your own even better

Guy, you go beg me to eat off my floor.
Re: Woman Removes Her Colleague's Wrapper During Public Fight In Their Compund. PICS by Nobody: 7:35am On Jun 22, 2017
It's called village mentality.
When u have a problem with ur neighbour,instead of handling it like two matured adults, u resort to this.
It gives them joy and sense of fulfillment seeing that they have disgraced the other party.

And pls,are there no okirika clothes in the market?
Why will a grown up tie wrapper around her chest in this era?
Some of us are grown ups yet with no sense of refinement.
And of course their children are watching. Vicious circle.
Smh
Re: Woman Removes Her Colleague's Wrapper During Public Fight In Their Compund. PICS by Nobody: 7:37am On Jun 22, 2017
DabuIIIT:

really,and u are ftc on here!
Bros if you know me, I've never celebrated ftc and most times I've been ftc on this forum. There's nothing special about it. I prefer likes and mentions like now that I'm trying to read over 25 mentions grin
Re: Woman Removes Her Colleague's Wrapper During Public Fight In Their Compund. PICS by Nobody: 7:41am On Jun 22, 2017
hardbody:

This fight is in youtube. It's an old fight from Zimbabwe or so.
link please
Re: Woman Removes Her Colleague's Wrapper During Public Fight In Their Compund. PICS by Shegofams(m): 9:25am On Jun 22, 2017
reffreff:
Which way

Is this genuine
Re: Woman Removes Her Colleague's Wrapper During Public Fight In Their Compund. PICS by Lalas247(f): 10:48am On Jun 22, 2017
lefulefu:

they not my ppl grin
Morning .. Wts up ?
Re: Woman Removes Her Colleague's Wrapper During Public Fight In Their Compund. PICS by Nobody: 11:50am On Jun 22, 2017
GrandFinale2017:
so you fit carry am masturbate abi?
e concern u?

2 Likes

Re: Woman Removes Her Colleague's Wrapper During Public Fight In Their Compund. PICS by EnuguDadImoMom: 12:09pm On Jun 22, 2017
Is that their real colour They are charcoal in colour grin. Na joke oh.

1 Like

Re: Woman Removes Her Colleague's Wrapper During Public Fight In Their Compund. PICS by james1(m): 12:11pm On Jun 22, 2017
The person takin the pix though!whatever happened to setting good example.
Re: Woman Removes Her Colleague's Wrapper During Public Fight In Their Compund. PICS by DabuIIIT: 12:40pm On Jun 22, 2017
lofty900:
Bros if you know me, I've never celebrated ftc and most times I've been ftc on this forum. There's nothing special about it. I prefer likes and mentions like now that I'm trying to read over 25 mentions grin

again really,ok wia is the hummer that like and mentions av gotten u? Oya we want to see,linda ikeji want to see too grin

but sha,me too rock 'likes et mentions' as well.. grin grin
Re: Woman Removes Her Colleague's Wrapper During Public Fight In Their Compund. PICS by Ubiquity: 4:01pm On Jun 22, 2017
lofty900:
Rich ladies fight on twitter and Instagram. They call it "clap back" . Poor people fight dirty, tear their clothes, grabs hair, bite each other? I prefer rich ladies fight grin

Because they won't meet each other in a while and if they eventually do, where the liver?

1 Like

Re: Woman Removes Her Colleague's Wrapper During Public Fight In Their Compund. PICS by Nobody: 7:07pm On Jun 22, 2017
Lalas247:

Morning .. Wts up ?
good evenin sexy..hw u doin?
Re: Woman Removes Her Colleague's Wrapper During Public Fight In Their Compund. PICS by Lalas247(f): 7:28pm On Jun 22, 2017
lefulefu:

good evenin sexy..hw u doin?
Sir lefu . I dey o .. cooking sha tryna make pineapple crumble .. lol not sure if it will work but if it does .. I will add to my recipe book .. I go take picture show u later .

But I'm good thanks wink

1 Like

Re: Woman Removes Her Colleague's Wrapper During Public Fight In Their Compund. PICS by Nobody: 7:30pm On Jun 22, 2017
Lalas247:

Sir lefu . I dey o .. cooking sha tryna make pineapple crumble .. lol not sure if it will work but if it does .. I will add to my recipe book .. I go take picture show u later .

But I'm good thanks wink
wait oo..so u can cook too? shocked
Re: Woman Removes Her Colleague's Wrapper During Public Fight In Their Compund. PICS by oloriLFC(f): 9:51am On Jun 23, 2017
Obodo999:

You are no Better than them. What make you think you are special?
some of you will just fly like JetLi on someone's comments. Was I referring to u? I only said what I don't like, how does that concern you?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Angel Obrien, IMSU Student Shot And Killed By Cultists Today / Photo Of ASP Ayuba Who Shot Bolanle Raheem Dead / A Man Was Caught Having Sex With A 5-Year-Old Boy In Lagos (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.