Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,246 members, 7,815,359 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:12 AM

Help! My Muslim Room Mate Wants To Kill Him Self. See What He Did - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help! My Muslim Room Mate Wants To Kill Him Self. See What He Did (2213 Views)

Huge Man Caught His Woman With Her Personal Fitness Trainer. See What He Did Nex / "If My Man Cheats On Me While I'm Pregnant, I'll Kill Him And The Baby" - Lady / . (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help! My Muslim Room Mate Wants To Kill Him Self. See What He Did by Kondomondo(m): 8:59pm On Jun 21, 2017
My muslim friend wants to kill him self. For the past weeks now he wakes up every 4:30 am to swallow four fufu with vegetable soup, and he carefully drinks up to 5 pure water and spends the rest of the day playing video games. This has been going on now since the ramadan fast. Its like the fast to him is just like observing tradition. I pray he doesnt develope any health issues

4 Likes

Re: Help! My Muslim Room Mate Wants To Kill Him Self. See What He Did by dingbang(m): 9:03pm On Jun 21, 2017
Religion sha

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help! My Muslim Room Mate Wants To Kill Him Self. See What He Did by samyfreshsmooth(m): 9:03pm On Jun 21, 2017

Re: Help! My Muslim Room Mate Wants To Kill Him Self. See What He Did by johnson232: 9:04pm On Jun 21, 2017
Lol....
Re: Help! My Muslim Room Mate Wants To Kill Him Self. See What He Did by Antina(f): 9:47pm On Jun 21, 2017
So your Muslim friend cannot eat fufu in peace again abi?

4 Likes

Re: Help! My Muslim Room Mate Wants To Kill Him Self. See What He Did by Nobody: 10:02pm On Jun 21, 2017

1 Like

Re: Help! My Muslim Room Mate Wants To Kill Him Self. See What He Did by Lalas247(f): 10:03pm On Jun 21, 2017
So what's the problem with eating fufu n soup na balanced meal be dat undecided
Learn to mind ur biz tomorrow now boom !!!! grin cypher
Re: Help! My Muslim Room Mate Wants To Kill Him Self. See What He Did by Oyindidi(f): 10:05pm On Jun 21, 2017
gringrin funny thread

1 Like

Re: Help! My Muslim Room Mate Wants To Kill Him Self. See What He Did by MuskElon: 10:49pm On Jun 21, 2017
Laughed a little too much grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Help! My Muslim Room Mate Wants To Kill Him Self. See What He Did by Goldeno(m): 4:52am On Jun 22, 2017
OK Lets see ... SO you are angry he doesn't invite you to his little feast hhe grin cheesy grin

which is why you ard exposing him codedly cheesy cheesy grin
IT'S OK we understand your predigament cheesy cheesy grin grin
Re: Help! My Muslim Room Mate Wants To Kill Him Self. See What He Did by Nobody: 5:10am On Jun 22, 2017
Too much fufu is not good for the health tho,I can relate to op's fear.

1 Like

Re: Help! My Muslim Room Mate Wants To Kill Him Self. See What He Did by chynie: 6:55am On Jun 22, 2017
So how does this concern us
Re: Help! My Muslim Room Mate Wants To Kill Him Self. See What He Did by blingxx(m): 7:07am On Jun 22, 2017
Kondomondo:
My muslim friend wants to kill him self. For the past weeks now he wakes up every 4:30 am to swallow four fufu with vegetable soup, and he carefully drinks up to 5 pure water and spends the rest of the day playing video games. This has been going on now since the ramadan fast. Its like the fast to him is just like observing tradition. I pray he doesnt develope any health issues

oga,... your level of hypocrisy is really alarming ... weytin concern you ,if you wan follow him chop just ask ...everything is now news abi undecided ... I doubt if this story of yours is true sef.. I knows your type
Re: Help! My Muslim Room Mate Wants To Kill Him Self. See What He Did by AyLuxury(m): 10:05am On Jun 22, 2017
Lol. Wadafuq!

(1) (Reply)

Reasons Your Wife Is Starving You Sex... / See 10 Photos And Videos That Proves That Kingtblak Hardly Gets An Erection / Girlfriends Who Demand Financial Maintenance Are Prostitutes - Reno Omokri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.